★ Main Features
- Easily editable categories to reflect user preferences
- Data synchronization in real time: your data is always safe and synchronized in all your Android and iOS devices.
- Security: you no longer have to worry about losing your data, as security is our top priority.
- More wallets: create different wallets for different purposes (credit card, bank accounts, cash, holidays, family finances, etc)
- Sharing wallets: with each wallet you have the option to give access to members of your family, friends, business partners and others for common registration and tracking your finances.
- Add a location for each transaction, whether in your favorite restaurant, bar, store or anywhere else.
- More views to look at your income and expenses - including by person who added the transaction, category, and also location of transaction.
- Notifications: with smart notifications you will know everything happening with your finances, when it happens.
- All of the above contained within a beautifully designed interface with a convenient infographic option.
- Invite members of your family or friends to your wallets and lead your finances together
- Set frequent payments – Saving you time and money!
- Add the place of transaction each time for a broader picture and useful data.
- Set a period and angle from which you want to look at your data in the overview
★ Future updates
- Travel wallets and work with more currencies
- Connecting with your bank account
- Improved artificial intelligence
This app has been designed by truly passionate designers and talented developers. We built something unique and special and hope it will help you in your everyday life!
If you enjoy Spendee, please rate our app. Thanks!
Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/spendeeapp
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/spendeeapp
• Overview screen provides most relevant information at a glance.
• Multiple money accounts.
• Multiple currencies.
• Add expense, income, and transfers between accounts.
• Customize your categories.
• Add tags to your transactions.
• Change periods for reports.
• Backup your data to your device or Google Drive™.
• Material design.
• Ad free.
Please note that it's only me working on this app and I can only do it after work. I know everyone wants all the features right now, but I'm trying my best with the limited time I have. I hope you enjoy it.
Community https://plus.google.com/communities/105052097023793642366. Here you can also join beta channel to receive faster updates.
This app allows you to record your expenses easily. Optionally you can assign a category to your expense in order to get detailed statistics and helpful insights.
- Simple Design
- Record expenses
- Assign categories
- Manage monthly overheads
- Manage categories
- Set a monthly limit
- Homescreen widget for even faster usage
- DashClock Integration
- Expense History
- Spreadsheet Export
- Group your expenses by week, month or year
- Backup/Restore Feature
- Record incomes (In-App purchase)
- Detailed Stats (In-App purchase)
- Expense Distribution (In-App purchase)
Send feedback to the developer inside the app.
For CSV export
➡ Walnut provides intuitive visualisations and smart insights on your expenses
➡ No bank accounts or passwords required. Track Debit and Credit Cards, bills, movie tickets and a lot more auto-magically!
➡ It keeps track of your monthly ATM withdrawals so you don't pay overuse fees
➡ Never forget to pay a bill on time! Walnut will remind you of pending bills
➡ Walnut analyses your SMS inbox to surface important information like bills and tickets.
➡ Make your own custom categories to track expenses and quickly add cash spent too
➡ Add notes, tags and bill/receipt photos to transactions
➡ Easily search for expenses, tags or notes
➡ Lookup information on places you visit and share with friends and social networks
➡ See all your SMS offers together in one place (beta)
➡ Walnut does not read your personal SMSs or upload any sensitive data, see http://www.getwalnut.com/faq for more details
➡ Walnut consolidates all business messages into a better view: no more LM-, DM-, AM- messages scattered in several places. Walnut even knows related senders and keeps all those messages together to make your life easier!
➡ Save time and money with this smart personal assistant app that just works!
➡ Report your bank, card or any interesting messages right from within the app! We will quickly add support for these
➡ Google Play Store's essential app for India and proudly made in India 🇮🇳
SUPPORTED BANKS & BUSINESSES
1. HDFC Bank, debit and credit cards
2. Axis Bank, debit and credit cards
3. ICICI Bank, debit and credit cards
4. SBI, debit and credit cards
5. Citibank, debit and credit cards
6. Yes Bank debit cards
7. IDBI Bank and debit cards
8. Kotak Mahindra Bank debit and credit cards
9. IndusInd Bank, debit and credit cards
10. Punjab National Bank debit and credit card
11. Union Bank of India and debit cards
12. Bank of Baroda, debit and credit cards
13. Canara Bank, debit and credit cards
14. TATA credit card
15. Vodafone, Idea, Airtel
16. BookMyShow, Ola Cabs
...and lots more to come.
Expense management, bill tracking, bill reminders? Walnut has you covered!
"Walnut – The Auto-magic Personal Assistant" http://www.nextbigwhat.com/walnut-auto-magic-personal-assistant-297/
"Do you think SMS is dead? Walnut will make you reconsider" http://yourstory.com/2014/10/sms-startups-tbox-walnut/
"Walnut Wants To Be The Passbook & Booking App For Android Devices" http://inc42.com/startups/walnut/
Note: Some XIAOMI users may need to add Walnut to device Autostart list by navigating to "Settings->Security->Permissions->Autostart", scrolling down and selecting 'Walnut'
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Expense manager has the following great features:
• Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Multiple accounts in multiple currencies
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Take a picture of receipt
• Payment alerts
• Budget by day, week, month and year
• Search and reports
• Import and export account activities in CSV for desktop software
• User chooses to auto backup on Dropbox, Google Drive and SD Card backup
• Customize expense categories, payer/payer, payment methods, date format, white or black background, button style etc
• Account transfer
• Auto fill
• Convenient tools such calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, sales and tax calculator and credit card calculator
• Debt Management
• Developer support
Internet Access is used to retrieve currency exchange rate.
Camera permission is used to take picture of receipt.
Account permission is used to for Google Drive data backup
SMS permission: it parses the SMS message from bank automatically and save the record in the app.
All data save on your phone or your personal cloud account. Nobody but you can access your account.
Thanks for the help from:
Emilio Blanco for Spanish translation.
Christian Glass and Manuel Gruber for German translation.
Michel Graciano, Gustavo de Freitas Leite and Ricardo Gomes for Portuguese translation
Cerrato Renaud for French translation
Please email question and feature request directly to developer.
** Leading home budget and finance manager downloaded over 1 million times AND featured by Google, About.com, and Lifehacker **
SYNC AND SHARE YOUR FAMILY BUDGET
* Automagically syncs across other mobile phones and the web
* Stay on the same page about finances with the people you love
* Your data is automatically and securely backed up to Goodbudget's website
* Download transactions to CSV (on website)
PERSONAL FINANCIAL MANAGER FOR LIFE ON-THE-GO
* Expense tracking optimized for speed!
* Check envelope balances
* Split expense transactions into multiple Envelopes
* Save time with smart payee and category suggestions
* Location-based widget! Enter common transactions in exactly 3 touches. Control in Settings. (Note: widget will not be available if you move app to SD due to Android limitation)
BASED ON PROVEN ENVELOPE SYSTEM
* No physical envelopes...only virtual envelopes!
* Track your bank balances in addition to envelope balances
* Plan finances ahead of time to keep your budget on track
* Bank account statement import in QFX (Quicken) and OFX (Microsoft Money) formats with auto-matching to manually entered transactions
* Live within your means
* A darn cute envelope mascot
Ad-free, Free Forever version includes 10 regular envelopes & 10 annual envelopes. Use envelope budgeting to plan your spending, not just track it!
SUBSCRIBERS GET MORE FEATURES!
* Unlimited regular envelopes
* Unlimited annual envelopes
* Sync up to 5 devices
* 5 years of transaction history
* Personal and friendly email support
If you're looking for a finance manager, money tracker, checkbook ledger, or household budget planner, try us out!
Goodbudget: Budget well. Live life. Do good.
Features, bugs? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We're happy to help!
One of the best application with widgets ,which act as your Income Expense & Budget Manager.
Widgets available for quick and better use.
User can add or remove category manually as they needed.
User can view and export the reports daily, weekly, monthly ,yearly, customs and categories vise also.
User can back up daily, weekly, monthly ,yearly, customs and categories vise data on mail anytime.
HandWallet Expense Manager is a free expense manager app used to control spending, plan budget, track expense and income and avoid over-draft.
• Unlimited expenses / expenditures
• Manage your cash flow, checking, credit cards, e-wallet or giftcard expenses
• Interactive graphical charts of your expense and income
• Voice recognition! Record your expense without typing ( Expense Tracker Recorder )
• Save you time: more than 100 built in categories and sub categories (Food, Health, Transportation etc)
• Multiple accounts
• Multiple currencies. exchange rates manager - automatically online exchange rates
• Money manager - travel abroad and manage all expense in your home currency!
• Can link each transaction to categories (what is the expense ?), location (where did this expense took place?), persons (who did the expense ?) or projects (to what activity this expense is related?)
• Budgeter - Plan budget for each category, person or project
• Let you attach images, documents or voice memo
• EXCLUSIVE! Payment manager and credit card manager - calculate the exact payments in your credit card according to your "grace period" and "due day". You will never be surprised again
• EXCLUSIVE! Loans manager - calculate the interest and linkage on your mortgage or loans
• EXCLUSIVE! Consumption manager - manage your expense by consumption. If you pay for something for the whole year show in the chart only the relevant part for each month!
• Personal accountant. Business users can track invoices, receipts, delivery notes and VAT
• Business users can manage different worlds: one for their business and one for their home
• Manage expense anytime anywhere - internet connection not required
• Personal finance management: personal / family calculator.
• Advanced search options to find a transaction bill invoice or expenditure
• Backup & restore of your expenses
• Let you share your information to Facebook, Twitter, Google and other social networks
• Online help within the app
• Fast, reliable & secured. Password protection
• Ahead of any other free app : Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Daily Money, Daily Expense Manager and others
Why to use an expense manager / expense tracker ?
Because tracking expenses and personal finance on a daily basis will give you control of your financial life, help you to be organized and pay bills, save you money and give you a better chance to discover your full financial potential.
Why to use HandWallet Expense Manager ?
Because it's the best expense manager app. And because we are creating expense manager and personal finance accounting software for 10 years and know exactly why most people want to manage expense but only few succeed.
How to start ?
Download the expense manager app for free. Verify that your language, country and currency are correct. Hand Wallet will create 3 default accounts: cash, bank account and credit card. You can later change the names of these accounts by pressing the "Data" tab and then "Accounts", for example Bank of America, credit card visa or electronic wallet.
Then press the menu button and log your first expense. Track expenditures on a daily basis.
How to manage budget ?
Select the "data" tab and then categories. Select your category, for example " car expense ". Press the "advanced" button and select the type of budget: fixed budget, summarized budget, mix budget and so on. You can define a different budget for each period.
How to see a bar or pie graph of your expense ?
Press the "analyst" tab. Then select the category, for example " car expense " and the period.
You can switch between expenses and budget by using the icon at the left.
More add-ons to expense manager :
Download budget and budget widget, accounting widget, personal finance location and bank SMS to add more features to HandWallet Expense Manager
- Keep track of your expenses and incomes.
- Manage them directly on your smartphone.
- Export them into a Desktop finance program like Grisbi, GnuCash, Quicken or MS Money.
- Up to five accounts with transfers
- Define templates and plans for future and recurrent transactions
- Group transactions per day, week, month, year and display sums per group
- Two levels of categories (import from Grisbi XML and QIF)
- Export to QIF and CSV (MS Excel), can be automatically shared (via email, FTP, Dropbox, ...)
- Import from QIF
- Password protection
- Integrated Help
- Data backup and restore
- Two themes: light and dark
Please contribute by purchasing My Expenses Contrib Key. You gain unrestricted access to the following premium features:
- Create an unlimited number of accounts (the free version is limited to five accounts);
- Create an unlimited number of plans (the free version is limited to three plans);
- Visualize the statistical distribution of transactions per category over different periods (years, months, weeks, days);
- Split up transactions to multiple categories and transfer accounts;
- Instantiate templates directly from a home screen widget;
- Print the transaction list to a PDF file;
- Define a security question for recovering a lost password;
- Attach images to transaction
My Expenses requires the following permissions:
- Reading and writing the calendar: Plans for future and recurrent transactions are stored either in a special local calendar or in any other calendar you assign.
- Writing USB storage: Storage of QIF and CSV exports and backup files
- Network communication: Crash reports are automatically sent to developers unless deactivated by user in app preferences.
Understand where your money goes down to the last cent. We provide the tools to DRILL DOWN to an obsessive (some would say compulsive) level of detail. Want to know how much you spent on those extra large cappuccinos at that coffee shop over the last four months? Well now you can win the war on excessive spending by finding these little things that add up over time!
TRACK YOUR SPENDING HOW YOU WANT
We provide some basic categories to start you off on your spending tracking (such as Merchant, Item, Cost, Payment method, etc...). But if you don't feel like these cut it for you, use the Tag System instead to categorize however you want!
QUICKLY TRACK YOUR SPENDING
So as soon as you type in a letter, we provide suggestions for you based on your spending history. If you type in an item, you can simply hit the auto-fill button and we'll fill in the rest of the text forms for you based on the most recent match.
YOUR DATA BELONGS TO YOU
We believe your data is of the utmost importance. That's why we let you both import from your old data and export from our app. Your data should remain free.
YOUR DATA IS PRIVATE
Rest easy knowing that your data is safe. None of your private expense data is ever sent to us at any time.
- Remove ads
- Show the trend of your spending over time. Can compare multiple labels. For example, you can see how much you spent per month on Breakfast and Lunch.
- Foreign currency exchange rates
- Read the contents of your USB storage: Import/export files
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Import/export files
- Control vibration: Fixes a bug with the calendar
- Full network access: Access Google Play store
- View network connections: Access Google Play store
A lite version of HomeBudget is available as a free application. Give it a try.
HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It offers support for budgeting and allows analysis of your expenses and income, including charts and graphs. Two key differentiating features of HomeBudget are:
1. Integrated set of features. The features within HomeBudget are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and also adjust the account balance at the same time.
2. Family sync. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices within the household (Android, iPhone, iPad) to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget. Once setup, the devices sync with each other automatically over the air. Family Sync works across all features including Bills and Accounts. Please refer to the Family Sync Quick Start guide at http://www.anishu.com for details.
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
✓ Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
✓ Optionally associate an account and payee with an account
✓ Attach photo images of receipts; drag and resize images on screen
✓ Search expense entries
✓ Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
✓ Optionally associate an account with the income
✓ Create/Edit/Delete bills and recurring bills
✓ Support for Payees, and track payments by Payee.
✓ Make payment on bills either an as expense or as a transfer (to avoid double accounting your expenses)
✓ Calendar and list view of Bills
✓ Bill reminders
Categories and Budget
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
✓ Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
✓ Associate icons with the categories and reorder category display order
✓ Budget rollover
✓ Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
✓ Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
✓ Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
✓ View transactions, and do transfer between accounts.
✓ Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 6 months
✓ Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down
✓ Export data/reports by email or via WiFi
✓ Automatically sync multiple devices (Android, iPhone, iPad) in the household and see the same numbers on all devices over 3G/4G and WiFi
✓ Work within the same budget with other members of the household
✓ Home screen widget for quick expense entry
✓ Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
✓ Password protection
✓ Ability to upload your own list of category icons
✓ Large numeric keypad for expense/income data entry with decimal point placement automatic for your locale/region
✓ HomeBudget follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots, and to download the user guide (PDF, 42 pages).
--See All Account’s total balance or individual accounts balance or selected accounts balance.
-- Check all Transactions made from particular Account.
-- Setup repeating Incomes, Expenses, Account transfer and Bills.
-- Search Incomes and Expense by category ( Swipe from right to left on Home Page to get search screen)
-- Unlimited Accounts.
-- Dropbox integration.
-- Synchronizing data between Multiple devices.
-- 160+ Currency Symbols
-- Bills Reminder.
-- Multiple accounts and make transfers between the Accounts.
-- Widget showing accounts balance and bills overview.
-- No registration!!
-- Add and edit Categories with images.
-- Password Protection.
-- See All Incomes and Expenses in Monthwise.
-- Check number of times category used in expenses or incomes in Statistics
-- Easy access.
-- The overview of your expenses, income and upcoming bills .
-- Statistics of expenses and incomes between dates.
-- Multiple currencies.
-- By Long Click on Transaction you can create delete,edit,duplicate or move transaction from one account to another account.
-- Set budget for categories and always stay within budget.
-- See Statistics of Custom Selected Multiple Accounts.
-- Visualise the statistics graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all incomes and expenses, Payees, Monthly Income, Monthly Expense, Budget vs Expense, Income vs Expense, Income vs Expense vs Budget
-- Add further categories to get a better overview of your expenses.
-- Unlimited records
-- Export to .Csv and .Xls
-- Import from .Csv
-- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts.
-- Create backup so you never lose your data.
Try this awesome budget manager free for 30 days.
★★★★★ "Amazingly easy, and a great way to manage and keep track of your expenses"
★★★★★ "...I'm already spending less and saving more!"
★★★★★ "A genuine money saver and simply the best manager for your finances"
★ Features ★
✔ Simple and intuitive user interface
- helps you track your spending quickly and easily
- super fast expense entry
✔ Special design layout for tablets
- optimal use of larger screen size makes it even better for managing your money
✔ Flexible Time Periods
- choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
✔ Budget Mode
- optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
- carry over any remaining budget to the next month or week
✔ Summary View
- overview of your current spending progress
- time travel backwards and forwards in time
- see your main areas of spending
✔ Log Expense and Income
- easy and quick transaction entry
- sort by date, name or amount
- repeat transactions daily, weekly or monthly
- export transactions to CSV for use in a spreadsheet
✔ Multiple Accounts
- create separate personal, business and savings accounts for example
- switch between accounts, or view transactions for all accounts
- easy visualisation of where your money goes
- beautiful and interactive charts
- view spending grouped by category
- see the history of your spending
- editable expense and income categories
- choose a quality icon for each category
Support or Bugs? Please contact us: email@example.com
- Create how many accounts you want
- Use multiple currencies simultaneously
- Define categories for your expenses and income
- View history
- Set pending entries
- Filter results
- Checkboxes for selecting simultaneous
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Know how much you spent and how much you received in a given period
- Draw freely Budget goals by entry type or category
- Easy to understand costs and gains through graphs
- Replicate Entries
- Auto-Language (English, Spanish and Portuguese)
- 2 Themes to choose
- Free and no ads
- And much more...
Keep forgetting to record your expenses every time? One touch expenser can help you. Simply tap the one touch button to indicate an expense. Or snap a photo about the expense. The app will take care of reminding you to fill the details at the appropriate time.
* Modern and simplistic UI - optimized for Android 4 and above *
App is highly optimized for Android 4(ICS) and above devices. UI is modern, simple and as per ICS design guidelines. Whether you have a phone or a tablet, UI is optimized to look great for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Unique features *
One touch expenser has some great features to help you record and manage your money:
Visualization: Shows data in beautiful charts. Pie charts for expenses breakup, line chart for comparison across months.
Deep analysis. You know you are spending too much for restaurants. But want to know if you are spending more on pizzas or burgers? One touch expenser can help you with flexible and awesome tagging system.
Reminders built for bill payments. For phone bills, electricity bills, you will not know the amount before hand. With our custom reminders, you can indicate the amount after you have paid the bill. Also, our reminders are of the type "make it happen", unless you have paid the bill, you can only postpone the reminder by a couple of days. Reminders will remind again and again till you pay the bill.
* (Optional) Sync between your devices and online *
Sync your expenses to cloud(Onetouchexpenser.com) and never loose your expenses data. And also use One touch expenser with multiple Android devices.
* Internet permission is required for expenses syncing. You can also use the app without registering *
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
* Anything to say? Join the community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109405276529025577071 *