"TrustGo is one of the most robust Android security apps we've seen, and it's completely free." - CNET (4.5 out of 5 stars)
TrustGo protects you from today's most dangerous malware and viruses PLUS apps that can steal your personal privacy, identity and data. In addition, TrustGo offers "Find My Phone" features including remote location, lock, alarm and "Candid Camera" thief ID (via email), system tools and web browsing security...all in one totally Free package.
TrustGo detects and removes all the latest malicious apps and viruses, and is the only security app that protects your privacy and data from High Risk apps that others miss.
• Security Scanner - On-demand or scheduled scans of your mobile phone or tablet and SD card to find and remove viruses, malware, spyware and trojans PLUS risky apps that can steal your data.
• Secure App Search - Our Secure App Finder Engine (SAFE) lets you search and download apps that you know are safe. TrustGo alerts you before downloading bad and risky apps.
• Secure Web Browsing - Get an instant notification when a site you're browsing is known to be malicious or part of a phishing scheme. Default Android Browser, Google Chrome and Dolphin Browser are supported.
• System Manager - Monitor and manage your phone’s data usage, battery consumption and memory usage.
• Privacy Guard - Easily identify apps that might be hurting your privacy with a smart dashboard showing all the permissions apps are using.
• Data Backup - Store, backup and restore your phone’s data securely in the cloud. Supports multiple mobile devices so your family's information is always safe.
• Device Protection - Remotely locate your phone (Find My Phone), lock it, set off an alarm, or securely wipe your data and personal information if your phone is lost or stolen.
• Candid Camera Thief ID - Lock your phone with TrustGo, and anyone who puts in the wrong password 3 times will have their picture taken through the front-facing camera! We'll email you the photo!
TrustGo Security labs are on the lookout for malware, phishing schemes and privacy violations 24x7. Learn more at http://www.trustgo.com. Got questions? Drop us an email to email@example.com.
Connect with us to find the latest updates:
Find TrustGo by searching trust go, trustgo, anti virus, antivirus, anti-virus, security, mobile privacy, trojan, malware, spyware, virus protection, smartphone security, mobile protection
TrustGo's FREE app offers more features than Lookout, AVG, NQ, Norton, Avast, Kaspersky and other antivirus apps. Try them all and see how TrustGo finds what others miss!
From now on the only password you need to remember is the master password for this app and you are able to access all your other passwords. This is by far safer than having your passwords on a piece of paper in your wallet ;)
(the payment permission is just for donations - if you want to)
* The app locks automatically when the screen turns off and when you exit the app.
* Passwords are saved in an encrypted format.
* Export / Import function
* Password generator
* Enter an unlimited number of passwords.
* No ads!
* nearly no permissions! (read/write storage is needed for the export/import function, sorry)
However, you shouldn’t lose your master password for this app because there is no recovery function (yet).
To import a exported file you just need to click it. The App will handle everything else and ask you for the Master-Password to import the data.
If you want to know all about the latest updates and make some suggestions, just like my facebook page
• Keeps your mobile device malware-free
• Helps you find a lost/misplaced cell phone
• Protects your data from theft
• Blacklist unwanted contacts
• Doesn’t drain your battery
REVIEW: “Many applications are available that claim to protect a device, but few excel like Avira Antivirus Security… This app is highly recommended for the security-conscious user.”—Editor’s Review, CNET
ANTIVIRUS AND ANTI-THEFT PROTECTION
• Automatically scan your apps and updates for malware
• Track your phone’s location on a map
• Remotely lock/wipe your cell
• Trigger a loud sound, even if your device is in silent mode
• Get the person who finds your phone to contact you with one click
IDENTITY SAFEGUARD & BLACKLIST
• Check whether you or you contacts’ email have been hacked
• Notify your contacts if their email has been compromised
• Blacklist unwanted contacts
• Block and unblock calls and SMS’ from any number
Please note, the SMS blacklisting functionality is currently unavailable for Android v4.4 Kit-Kat devices
• Web console with overview of security settings & carrier information
• Manage 5 devices from the Web Console
English, German, French, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Korean and Japanese
Android 2.2 – 5.0
Avira Antivirus Security is supported on HTC, LG, Motorola, Samsung and Sony smartphones and tablets with normal, large and extra large screens
• Securely stores your passwords in an encrypted Vault that only you can access
• Built-in browser automatically stores and fills your information for one-click logins
• Saves addresses and credit cards for automatic form filling
• Helps you create strong, unique passwords with a built-in password generator
• Stores frequent flyer numbers and other secure notes
• Secure mobile PIN lets you access your Vault even faster from your Android device
• Prevents phishing and malicious sites from capturing your keystrokes
• Shows you if a website is safe before you visit it with Norton Safe Web
NOTE: Existing Identity Safe users for PC and Mac will have to move the local password Vault to the cloud in order to access saved logins from your Android device. Don't worry, storing your Vault in the cloud is secure, free, and easy.
After initial login, your passwords and other data are available even when you’re offline.
KEEP YOUR PASSWORDS SAFE
Keeping your information safe is a lot easier than you may think. A password manager (also referred to as “password vault” or “password keeper”) will help lock down your accounts and save you from having to enter your login credentials every time you sit down at your computer. All of your logins and passwords are stored in a single, secure place. Password managers also keep your data secure by enabling you to use passwords that are as difficult to crack as they are to remember.
Whether you’re at home or the office, use passwords for your online accounts that are both strong and unique. Hackers have managed to penetrate the defenses of major websites, and will try your compromised information on hundreds of other popular sites, hoping that you used the same credentials more than once.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY (RECOMMENDED) For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security at http://NortonApps.com/security.
NORTON FAMILY (RECOMMENDED)
Help your kids enjoy their connected world safely Norton Family. Teach your kids healthy online habits and help them avoid unsuitable web content, inappropriate mobile apps and other online risks.
Download Norton Family at http://NortonApps.com/family.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
The user interface is based on Keepassdroid (by Brian Pellin), ported from Java to Mono for Android. The backend uses the original KeePass libraries to handle file access to ensure file format compatibility.
Main features of the App are
* read/write support for .kdbx (KeePass 2.x) files
* integrates with nearly every Android browser (see below)
* QuickUnlock: Unlock your database once with your full password, re-open it by typing just a few characters (see below)
* Access files from the cloud or the web (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, FTP, WebDAV). You can use "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't need this feature.
* Integrated Soft-Keyboard: Switch to this keyboard for entering user credentials. This shields you from clipboard based password sniffers (see below)
* support for editing entries including additional string fields, file attachments, tags etc.
* search dialog with all search options from KeePass 2.x.
* Access SD Card
* Access Internet (required for accessing files via FTP/WebDav). Install "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't want to grant this privilege.
Bug reports and suggestions: http://keepass2android.codeplex.com/
== Browser integration ==
If you need to lookup a password for a webpage, go to Menu/Share... and select Keepass2Android. This will
* bring up a screen to load/unlock a database if no database is loaded and unlocked
* go to the Search Results screen displaying all entries for the currently visited URL
- or -
* directly offer the Copy Username/Password notifications if exactly one entry matches the currently visited URL
== QuickUnlock ==
You should protect your password database with a strong (i.e. random and LONG) password including upper and lower case as well as numbers and special characters. Typing such a password on a mobile phone every time you unlock your database is time-consuming and error-prone. The KP2A solution is QuickUnlock:
* Use a strong password for your database
* Load your database and type the strong password once. Enable QuickUnlock.
* The application is locked after the time specified in the settings
* If you want to re-open your database, you can type just a few characters (by default, the last 3 characters of your password) to unlock quickly and easily!
* If the wrong QuickUnlock key is entered, the database is locked and the full password is required to re-open.
Is this safe? First: it allows you to use a really strong password, this increases safety in case someone gets your database file. Second: If you loose your phone and someone tries to open the password database, the attacker has exactly one chance to make use of QuickUnlock. When using 3 characters and assuming 70 characters in the set of possible characters, the attacker has a 0.0003% chance of opening the file. If this sounds still too much for you, choose 4 or more characters in the settings.
QuickUnlock requires an icon in the notification area. This is because Android would kill Keepass2Android too often without this icon. It does not require battery power.
== Keepass2Android Keyboard ==
A German research team has demonstrated that clipboard-based access of credentials as used by most Android password managers is not safe: Every app on your phone can register for changes of the clipboard and thus be notified when you copy your passwords from the password manager to your clipboard. In order to protect against this kind of attack, you should use the Keepass2Android keyboard: When you select an entry, a notification will appear in the notification bar. This notification lets you switch to the KP2A keyboard. ON this keyboard, click the KP2A symbol to "type" your credentials. Click the keyboard key to switch back to your favorite keyboard.
• Protects your smartphone or tablet
• Use SMS to remotely lock your lost or stolen phone
• Scan and remove apps that have malware/viruses, that can harm or slow your device
Norton Mobile Security protects you and your Android™ devices against threats such as malicious apps, theft or loss, and websites designed to steal your information and money. More importantly, Norton provides proactive protection against potentially risky apps that could leak your personal information and content, excessively use battery and data or have intrusive behavior. Norton Mobile Security puts you in control of your mobile experience.
30-Day Premium Trial - no credit card info required. When the trial ends, you can continue to enjoy the FREE features to keep your device safe and secure!
UPGRADE FOR APP ADVISOR & ADDITIONAL FEATURES (Premium, Annual Subscription)
The Premium version of Norton Mobile Security offers more advanced, proactive protection for you and multiple devices in your household:
• App Advisor powered by NortonTM Mobile Insight, AUTOMATICALLY checks apps for potential privacy risks, high battery and data usage or intrusive behavior BEFORE download
• Anti-Malware powered by NortonTM Mobile Insight, checks for malicious apps/viruses
• Prevent fraudulent websites from accessing your personal information
• Block unwanted calls and SMS text messages (phones only)
• Remotely lock your device to prevent data theft
• Choose to automatically lock your device after 10 failed unlock attempts
• Wipe all device information remotely to protect your privacy
• Sneak Peek uses the built-in webcam to take a photo of anyone using your device once you list it lost or stolen (webcam-enabled devices only)
• Find your lost device on a map with remote locate
• Automatically saves your device’s location when the battery is low
• Trigger a "scream" alarm to find your missing device
• Sync contacts and restore or share them across your devices
• Ability to instantly lock phone if the SIM card is removed
• Control protection for all your mobile devices through one website
Upgrade to the premium version of Norton Mobile Security for $29.99 for a 1-year subscription to protect multiple smartphones and tablets in your household.
 For new users without a current Premium subscription. The Premium trial period begins once you associate your Norton Account for use with Norton Mobile Security and will last for 30 days so long as the current version remains available on the app store.
 SMS Lock, SMS Wipe, SMS Locate, SMS Scream and Text Blocking not supported on Android 4.4 or later.
 Sneak Peek feature not available in Germany.
 Android multi-user mode not supported.
 Auto scan of apps on Google Play supported on Android 4.0 or later except for Samsung devices. Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported. For earlier versions of Android, the Google Play “Share” function must be used to scan apps on Google Play.
For feedback and suggestions, visit the support forum: http://norton.com/nms_support
For a detailed list of features, visit: https://MobileSecurity.Norton.com/
Symantec respects your privacy and promises to carefully safeguard your personal data. For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
Bitdefender's Antivirus Free is a powerful and fast solution that uses in-the-cloud scanning technology to arm your Android device with the very latest industry leading virus detection. Without slowing down your Android or draining your battery. Simply install on your Android and it’s ready to go—nothing to configure.
And it's totally free!
Autopilot automatically scans any new apps that are downloaded to your Android device for viruses. Antivirus Free uses the same scanning engines as Bitdefender Mobile Security-our flagship mobile security app that has been independently certified to catch more than 99% of all viruses targeted at Android devices. This powerful scanner keeps you protected 24/7 against malicious activities.
Instead of downloading and storing virus signatures directly to Android devices, Antivirus Free uses in-the-cloud services to check online for the latest safeguards to outbreaks. This not only results in super-fast scans, but in close to zero impact on battery life and device performance.
Don't worry. Ever. You can sleep but Autopilot, a smart on-install scanner that checks all apps for suspicious activity, won't. Threats and viruses are blocked before any damage is done.
Bitdefender Antivirus Free offers you essential antivirus protection against all Android threats. It is ready to go right after installation, acting as an effective guardian against mobile malware. Moreover, the Autopilot automatically scans any new apps you install.
Upgrade to Total Security for Android Devices
Upgrade to Bitdefender Mobile Security, and you’ll not only continue to enjoy the same features as above, but also gain an array of additional cutting-edge capabilities. They include the real-time scanning of pages you're viewing online, as well as the ability to lock, locate, and wipe your Android device in case it become lost or stolen.
Download the 14-day Trial Version now – http://bit.ly/IaeJ0g
DOWNLOAD THE PC APP FROM BELOW LINK
You can get the latest update from our facebook page. Follow us here - http://goo.gl/BPcwJ
1. Transfer the file from your mobile (goto Myfiles folder, inside that goto Password Manager Folder and then copy the file to your PC/MAC)
2. All you have to do now is open the Desktop app and give the path of the file you just copied from your phone :)
"PASSWORD MANAGER" NOW IN 9 INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGES
1. Arabic 2. Russian 3.Korean 4. Chinese 5. French
6. German 7. Italian 8. Japanese 9. English
"PASSWORD MANAGER" is the answer to all the problems. Forgot all your passwords :) Just remember 1 master password.
The app will help you store all id's and password's along with other info on your phone(just on your phone). The data
will be fully safe and secure using 128 bit AES encryption.
Now that there are so many apps in market... Why should i use "Password Manager"? Well the following points might just make your choice easy
1. ITS FREE :)
Unlike most of the other apps which have free versions with limited capabilty n options. Password Manager provide everything for free.
2. Simple & Easy to use
Password Manager is probably the most simple & easy to use app.Just save data and retrieve it, only using 1 master password
3. Your data will never be lost or misused
Password Manager stores data in an encrypted file stored locally on your phone only. The data wont be lost even if you upgrade the app. If you are planning to format the phone just take backup of the file :)
4. Multi-sync and backup Functionality
You can backup your encrypted file on your email account with just one click.
In order to sync with another android device, just send the file in Password-Manager folder to other device's Password-manager folder via bluetooth
5. Internet Connectivity
The internet connectivity used by Password Manager is only in event of using recovery mail.
6. Forgot your password?
Dont worry, Password Manager provides multiple ways to recover the password incase you forget it :)
7.Unlimited Storage and Easy search option
You can save unlimited accounts information with this app. Also we provide easy search option to search any
8. The app logs you out if there is more than 30 seconds of no activity. The log out time can be changed from within the app.
9. Last but not the least
We listen to our customer's requests and will try our best to deliver the same in newer versions for FREE :)
password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager
*FREE! *NO ADS *Auto Scan *SD Card Scan *Apps Scan *Lightweight *Fastest Virus Scanner
* Real Time Protection – Automatically Scans downloaded apps
* Fastest Scanner – Detects threats before they are installed into your machine in lightening speed
* Never slows down your mobile – Monitors your mobile for threats as a light weight process
* Heuristic detection of zero day threats – Embedded with Advanced heuristic threat detection technology
* Less memory space – Consumes less memory space as we use our FireSky technology to push detection updates
* No 3rd Party Ads – We only promote the premium version of Rinix Mobile Security to offer more protection to our customers.
* Portable for All mobiles – Offers protection for all the Android mobiles
Track your Android smart phone remotely via our website control (go to: http://find.rinixmobilesecurity.com)
• Remotely LOCK your stolen mobile to block access to your private data
• Remotely WIPE your phone – to protect your sensitive personal information
• Remotely LOCATE your lost phone on a map with GPS tracker
• Trigger SCREAM to find your mobile even in it's silent mode
• Control your Android even if SIM card has been changed
CALL & SMS BLOCKER
Rinix provides Android users the ability to block SMS and call from spammers.
• Block unwanted calls and texts messages
• Separate contacts list for SMS and call blocking
• History list of Call/SMS blocked
• Protect your Privacy
• Get insights about the apps installed on your smart phone
• Discover your apps' access rights
• Identify the actual intention of the apps
Why do I need security software?
To secure your private data safe from threats.
Android Mobile Security Facts:
You know 72% of mobile devices are under the risk of being infected by malwares that steal private data.
Rinix helps you in protecting your private data from being stolen by spywares and viruses.
We advice you to run only one anti-virus or security solution in your mobile, as potential conflicts may exist between our App and competing solutions like Symantec/Norton, McAfee, Trend Micro, Kaspersky, Lookout, AVG, Sophos, Avast, Dr.Web, Antivirus Free, McAfee, BitDefender, F-Secure, NQ, eset nod32, comodo, webroot, trustgo, 360 antivirus etc
• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts and other custom data.
• There is a built in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, available via single In-app billing payment:
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself. Even the choice of Favorite Category is encrypted.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits. And also supports Triple DES with key sizes of 168 and 112 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This was inspired by TrueCrypt and makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
• Unlike other similar Android apps aWallet has no internet access permission (forever). The only permissions this app has is to access to the USB device to backup/restore the data file in case you lose your phone. USB device access is also needed to export to CSV file format. Permission is also granted to the Google Play billing service to allow for the optional purchase of the aWallet Pro features.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in the Google Play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
Tags: password manager, keeper
current state of their Kaspersky Security Center environment and the status
of antivirus protection, anywhere and anytime of the day.
In the overview of the Kaspersky Admin Dashboard you are able to select
different views, for example listings of critical computers or computers
with the "Warning" status, which can be viewed and identified immediately.
The reasons for the critical status are clearly displayed. The app actively
generates notifications in freely configurable intervals, so that the
administrator is pro-active warned and can intervene quickly to critical
Features of Kaspersky Admin:
- Dashboard with a quick overview of computers with problems
- Overview of all computers and groups
- Selection of critical computers and computers with the status „Warning“
- Quick overview of the reason for the critical status
- Pro-active warning in realtime about state changes
- Perform group tasks to individual computers and selections
- Encrypted transmission of app data over a secured connection
- Selection and view of all reports from Kaspersky Security Center
- Automatic updating of the information in the background
- Possible to view computers of Master / Slave Security Center servers
As default this version of Kaspersky Admin app connects for demonstration purposes
to a Kaspersky Security Center of CyProtect AG. Shown there are virtualized
computer tasks and examples in order to demonstrate the features which the
app can do.
For productive use of the app in your company you will need a special
designed access layer, which was developed by CyProtect AG. This access
layer is required to access your Kaspersky Security Center database and
display the information of your computers in the app.
Please contact CyProtect Sales: (+49) 089 420 447-0
Keeper protects you against hackers with a secure and convenient password manager. Your passwords, logins, credit card numbers, bank accounts and other personal information is saved in your private digital vault that is encrypted and unbreakable. Keeper’s password generator creates high-strength passwords for your different websites, which is the best way to protect your privacy.
Keeper is #1
With over 7 million users across 15 languages, Keeper is the most popular password manager and data vault on Android, iOS, Mac and PC platforms. Keeper uses the highest levels of privacy and security (256-bit AES, PBKDF2) and is a zero-knowledge provider. This means only YOU have the ability to access your information.
Convenient and Easy to Use
Keeper is easy to access on all of your devices and computers. Instantly searchable and highly organized, Keeper Password Manager makes life easier. You can even share private Keeper records with other Keeper users - such as your partner or co-worker. The Keeper Web App is an easy-to-use online password manager that sync’s to your devices.
Secure File Manager
Our secure file storage feature allows you to store confidential files, photos, videos and other documents in your Keeper vault. Files are encrypted and secured with the same zero-knowledge encryption technology used to manage your passwords. Keeper is more secure than other cloud storage providers.
When you upload a file or photo from your mobile device or drag-and-drop using the Web App at https://keepersecurity.com, your file is instantly encrypted and protected in Keeper's Cloud Security Vault. Files will never appear in your Camera Roll or SD card.
Auto-Fill Login and Password
Check out our ground-breaking feature called Keeper FastFill™. It lets you create and fill passwords into mobile apps - including Internet, Chrome and a million other Android apps.
We have the most secure auto-fill features of any password manager. We also offer the same seamless experience on your desktop computer -- Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer are fully supported.
Using Keeper to share your passwords is secure and convenient. Simply tap the "Share" button from your vault and invite your partner or co-worker to view the file. Using public/private key encryption + 256-bit AES, Keeper shares passwords and files securely from Vault-to-Vault.
For added security, Keeper supports Two-Factor Authentication using Text Message, Voice Call and Google Authenticator.
Keeper is a SOC-2 certified company. This means we adhere to the strongest levels of internal controls covering security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy.
Keeper for Groups & Enterprise
Keeper offers an enterprise-level password manager called Keeper for Groups. Use the admin console to manage your team's users and devices. We also support Active Directory for automated user provisioning. Learn more at https://keepersecurity.com/groups.
Preloaded on AT&T Phones
Keeper is preloaded on AT&T Android and Windows Smartphones & Tablets.
Free vs. Paid
Keeper offers free storage on your device. Sync & Cloud Backup is free for 30 days and requires subscription thereafter. Purchase via in-app payment or online from https://keepersecurity.com/buy.
To read more about Keeper's privacy and security, go to https://keepersecurity.com.
Keeper, Password Keeper and the Keeper logo are registered trademarks of Keeper Security, Inc.
U.S. Patent No. 8,656,504 and 8,738,934. Patents Pending.
✔ Suitable for any device
✔ Ultra fast scanning engine
✔ Minimum system resources required
ANTIVIRUS FOR ANDROID 2015 - quick and easy way to scan your device for dangerous apps
You want a secure way of saving all your passwords instead of writing them down on a sheet of paper?
Password Safe is your solution! It stores and manages all entered data in an encrypted way, so you have a secure storage of your access data and only have to remind your master password. The encryption is based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128bit and can be increased up to 256bit in pro-version.
You can trust PasswordSafe 100% as it DOES NOT have any access to the internet.
Note, that there is NO sync-feature, because of the missing internet-permissions. So if you want to share the database, upload it to Dropbox (or similiar) and import it from there on another device.
With the included widgets you can also copy fast and easy a randomly created password to your clipboard from your homescreen.
Essential functions at a glance
- secure storage of your passwords, access data, etc.
- categorize your entries in the Password Safe
- access via one single master-password
- Password Generator for creating secure passwords
- backup and restore of the encrypted database
- customizability of the user interface
- automatic clearing of clipboard
- Password Generator-widgets
- no unnecessary Android rights
- [PRO] entry-elements can be defined and reordered
- [PRO] define multiple categories for an entry
- [PRO] definition of encryption key size up to 256bit
- [PRO] import/export from/to excel table
- [PRO] auto-lock
- [PRO] encrypted CSV-files
- [PRO] auto-backup to encrypted CSV
- [PRO] self-destruction
Use of rights:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For database storage.
BILLING: For In-App-Purchase of PasswordSafe Pro.
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Its needed to kill app after restoring database in order to apply security-patch from Google correctly.
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: This is needed to show floating window.
Do not hesitate to contact me, if you found bugs, want to help me translate Password Safe into other languages or have got feature-requests, problems (or something like that) :)
Core, essential protection is absolutely free, just as it was in Kaspersky Mobile Security Lite – but now it has even more security features:
✔ Kaspersky Lab’s latest protection technologies against viruses, spyware, Trojans and more
✔ An Antivirus Scanner - runs an on-demand malware scan of your device
✔ Advanced Anti-Theft Protection – Lock&Locate, Wipe, Full wipe, Mugshot.
• A new ‘Alarm’ feature has been introduced – you can remotely sound the alarm, helping you to find your device if it is somewhere nearby. The alarm works even in ‘silent’ mode.
• Anti-Theft Web Management Portal. Using a personal online account you can manage all the anti-theft options from a single point.
• Call&Text Filter for smartphones – protects you from unwanted calls and text messages
If you want to try premium features you can activate a 30-day trial or simply make an in-app purchase. Premium mode offers:
• Real-Time Protection – ensures that your device is always protected. No matter what you download or install, our powerful AV engine detects and neutralizes mobile malware
• Cloud-enabled protection – reacts fast to new and emerging threats
• Web Protection – protects you from malicious and phishing websites
• Text Anti-Phishing – automatically detects malicious and phishing links in incoming text messages
• Privacy Protection – allows you to hide confidential information from prying eyes
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android protects your smartphones and tablets against theft, loss, viruses and real-time Internet threats – all without impacting the performance of your devices.
Visit our website https://www.kaspersky.com to learn more about us!
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/kaspersky
✔ Simple & Free
It’s quick and easy to scan QRs to access websites, images, text, contact details & more.
✔ Stay safe from scams
QR codes can conceal online threats. See the real link before you open it. Check it automatically with Kaspersky Security Network.
✔ Easy Wi-Fi Connection
Connect safely to Wi-Fi. It only takes a second to get the credentials by scanning the QR code.
✔ Save a contact
Put the details on a business card straight onto your device – no need for manual input.
Stop reading. Start using.
- Prevent the theft of private data and money from your account
- Check that there are no apps exploiting these widespread vulnerabilities on your device
- Test if your operator or phone producer patched vulnerabilities in the new software update
- Upgrade your mobile threat protection, for free, by switching to Kaspersky Internet Security for Android in just two taps
- Lets your kids explore the Web… in safety
Prevents children from searching for – and accessing – inappropriate content and websites
- Ensures your kids are where they should be
Lets you set a location and boundary – so, if your kids move outside that boundary, you’ll automatically receive an alert… to help you keep your kids safe, even when you can’t be with them
- Helps you monitor & manage the use of apps
Shows you which apps have been installed or used – and lets you block the running of any apps you decide are inappropriate
- Keeps a look out for suspicious activities
Automatically notifies you if it detects any suspicious online activities or restricted actions... so you get a rapid update about potential dangers
- Helps kids to learn to manage their time
Regulates when kids can use their devices — so you can help your kids balance their activities
- Shows you their location… in real-time
When you need to find your child in a hurry, you can access a map that shows you their location
Worried about it?
There’s no need to worry anymore! Stay protected against real life threats with Phound!
Can't find your phone?
We’ll help you find where it’s gone!
Sound the alarm to help you track it down!
Take a look at the lucky guy who found your device! Lock it and contact him with a personal message!
Desperate to keep your data safe?
Keep calm and simply wipe your device!
If you don't have a corporate account, please do the following steps to uninstall the app.
Use Settings->Additional Settings-> Uninstall the App in Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Mobile.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Mobile provides comprehensive tools for protecting and managing CORPORATE MOBILE DEVICES. Please check with your company’s IT before you download. The app protects your personal and corporate data against viruses and other malware in real time and prevents your data from being stolen while you browse the web. The app also blocks unwanted calls and texts. When your device gets lost or stolen, the app will help to locate it and protect your data.
With Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Mobile, you can be confident that your device is safe.
After installing Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Mobile, you will be prompted to enter the settings provided by your system administrator (IP address of the server hosting the remote administration system, server connection port, and name of the device group in the system). You will also need to specify your corporate email address. You have to enter this information only once after installing the app.
Once installed, the app can be configured remotely by your corporate system administrator.
According to the security policy in place at your company, the administrator can also remotely control access to other apps and functions of your device.
PROTECTION AGAINST MALWARE
• Anti-virus scanning of files as they are opened, saved, or executed.
• Scanning of new apps after installation.
• Detection of adware and riskware that can be exploited by hackers to harm the device or user data.
• On-demand or scheduled scanning of the device file system for viruses and other malware.
• On-demand or scheduled anti-virus database updates.
CALL & TEXT FILTER
• Blocking of unwanted incoming calls and texts.
PROTECTION OF STOLEN OR LOST DEVICE DATA (ANTI-THEFT)
• Get the current phone number via SMS or email when your SIM card is replaced. Configure the device to lock automatically when your SIM card is replaced or the device is turned on without a SIM card.
• Lock the device remotely when it gets lost or stolen.
• Wipe user data from the device remotely when it gets lost or stolen.
• Get the device coordinates remotely.
PROTECTION AGAINST ONLINE THREATS
• Blocking of malicious and phishing websites, website content filtering by administrator-specified categories.
DATA PROTECTION ACCORDING TO THE CORPORATE SECURITY POLICY
• Remote configuration of app settings by the administrator.
• Remote start of Anti-Theft by the administrator. When your device gets lost or stolen, contact your system administrator so he can protect your personal and corporate data stored on the device.
• Control of access to apps installed on the device. The administrator can create a list of allowed and blocked apps and specify required apps.
• Control of device functions (such as the Wi-Fi module or camera). The administrator can restrict access to certain functions of your device.
English, French, German, Russian.
• Android 2.3-5.
• Minimum screen resolution: 320x480.
• Must be installed to main device memory.
• Device type: smartphone or tablet.