PARENTAL CONTROLS & GPS KID-TRACKER
Kaspersky Safe Kids is more than a standard parental control tool.
Besides allowing you to block nasty content via Safe Search function, manage device use, block apps and find out instantly about suspicious online behavior, it also lets parents locate their kids on a map and set a safe area for them to stay in. You can even monitor the battery level on your kids’ devices so you don’t lose touch. Our child safety solution allows you to do all this and more with remote control via your own parent app, with Kaspersky Safe Kids working in two modes – kids mode and parent kit.
The Free version of our parental control app lets you:
- Block harmful sites and content to ensure safe search
- Manage app use and block apps you consider inappropriate
- Set screen time limits
- Get parental guidance from child psychologists
- Install the app on your mobile in parent mode to get remote control of settings and reports
The Premium version of our family safety app gives you everything in Free, plus it lets you:
- Track your kids on a map via kids GPS tracker
- Define a safe area for them to stay in
- Find out when their devices are low on battery
- Manage their device use versus their schedule
- Track their public Facebook activity
- Get real-time notifications on what your kids world looks like
- View detailed reports on their online habits
Kaspersky Safe Kids is rated “Excellent” in an independent review by PC Mag, and certified as Approved Parental Control by AV-Test. This superior parental guidance app and kids GPS tracker is available for Android, as well as for Mac, Windows and more.
Download our parental controls & child GPS tracker now & start protecting your kids world online and beyond.
Getting started with Kaspersky Safe Kids is easy:
1. Install the app on your devices in Parents mode
2. Install the app on your kids’ devices in Kids mode and follow the quick setup instructions
3. Sign-in to your My Kaspersky account – ‘Kids’ tab – at my.kaspersky.com/mykids for initial setup and protection rules management. Please use one single My Kaspersky account for all your Kaspersky Safe Kids installations.
* We recommend that you turn on your Global Positioning System (GPS) to increase the accuracy of your child’s location. Please note, the GPS usage increases battery power consumption.
The app uses the Device Administrator permission.
The app uses Accessibility services.