PARENTAL CONTROLS & GPS CHILD-LOCATOR
Kaspersky Safe Kids gives you more than standard parental controls to make parenting easier.
Besides allowing you to block nasty content at websites and in YouTube, manage device and app use, and find out instantly about suspicious online behavior, it also lets you locate your kids on a map and set a safe area for them to stay in – you can even monitor the battery level on their devices so you don’t lose touch.
Our Free version lets you:
- Block harmful sites and content to ensure safe search
- Block bad YouTube search requests *
- Manage app use
- Set screen time limits
- Get advice from child psychologists
Our Premium version gives you everything in Free, plus it lets you:
- Check your kids’ YouTube search history*
- Monitor what your children watched on YouTube in browser* NEW!
- Locate your children on a map
- Define a safe area for them to stay in
- Find out when their devices are low on battery
- Manage their device use versus their schedule
- Get real-time notifications on what they’re up to
- View detailed reports on their online habits
Kaspersky Safe Kids is rated “Excellent” in an independent review by PC Mag, and certified as Approved Parental Control by AV-Test. This superior parental guidance app is also available for Mac, Windows and more.
Download it now & start protecting your kids online and beyond.
Getting started with Kaspersky Safe Kids is easy:
1. Install this app on your mobile in parent mode to see reports & customize settings.
2. Install this app on your kid’s device in child mode to apply protection rules.
3. During installation sign in to My Kaspersky – here you can adjust settings and view detailed reports. Please use one single My Kaspersky account for all Kaspersky Safe Kids installations.
* Safe Search on YouTube is compatible with browsers on Windows, iOS and Android devices. Plus it works inside the official YouTube app for Android. YouTube watch history is collected for child’s activity via Chrome browser on Android, and via supported browsers on Windows PC, with reports are available in Kaspersky Safe Kids app installed in parent mode on Android devices.
** We recommend that you turn on your Global Positioning System (GPS) to increase the accuracy of your child’s location. Please note, the GPS usage increases battery power consumption.
The app uses the Device Administrator permission.
The app uses Accessibility services.
Accessibility services is used to block children's access to websites prohibited by parents.