Pinch to zoom? That's all this needs to be five stars for me. When importing a picture sometimes it is way too zoomed in instead of keeping the original imported size and look. Not sure why the dev doesn't simply add the ability to pinch and zoom. App might be abandoned.
Great idea but... The cropping messes up and doesn't work, and when the blurred image comes out its not a nice smooth blur its more pixelated which ruins the original picture instead of making it nicer
Creates beautiful results! This app is quite simple yet it produces some slick images. I'm constantly in search of new wallpapers and now this app opens up a new realm of possibilities! Loving the new texture overlays! Didn't think it was possible for this app to get better but it HAS!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Can't zoom out before cropping My photos show up huge and you can't zoom out of them before cropping the photo. It's a shame. An otherwise perfect app. Even though they haven't bothered to updated it in a year and a half... I paid for this but requested a refund. Found something better.
Needs an Update Worked flawlessly until the newest version of Android released. Now, it just crashes every time I attempt to save an image. It'd be much appreciated if you fixed it, thanks.
Unforunately, it still crashes The app is very wonderful, however, it crashes every time when I save my work using my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with Lollipop and Galaxy Note 5 with Marshmallow. The rate will be changed to 5 stars if this bug fixed. BTW, same issue is applicable to Blur Free.
- Now save wallpaper to gallery without setting it to home screen.
- Long press on accept button to set wallpaper.
- Tap once on accept button to save wallpaper to gallery.
- Removed few permissions.
- ★★★★★ New : Pattern Editor ★★★★★
- swipe up to edit colors and pattern.
- tap left/right on image for pattern selection.
- added eight beautiful seamless patterns.
- star, nebula, galaxy, grunge, flowers, metal, bokeh and crumpled patterns