Great idea but... The cropping messes up and doesn't work, and when the blurred image comes out its not a nice smooth blur its more pixelated which ruins the original picture instead of making it nicer
Cropping doesn't work After several edits in a row, New photos don't have the option to crop. I'll open an image from the gallery, and its preview isn't on screen to edit the crop; only the crop icon in the center of the screen and the generic wallpaper image that comes in the app show up. The app automatically chooses the crop for me, then moves on to the blur step. Also, I can't pick a different crop size after it's initially chosen when first opening the app.
LG v10 doesn't have Blur in the drop down menu in the gallery. Best blur app period. Color choices and save or set included.
Needs an Update Worked flawlessly until the newest version of Android released. Now, it just crashes every time I attempt to save an image. It'd be much appreciated if you fixed it, thanks.
great app Thanks for listening to my suggestion changed my rating from 4 star to 5. Excellent app for wallpaper customizing your wallpapers, it's fast and easy
Unforunately, it still crashes The app is very wonderful, however, it crashes every time when I save my work using my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with Lollipop and Galaxy Note 5 with Marshmallow. The rate will be changed to 5 stars if this bug fixed. BTW, same issue is applicable to Blur Free.
- Now save wallpaper to gallery without setting it to home screen.
- Long press on accept button to set wallpaper.
- Tap once on accept button to save wallpaper to gallery.
- Removed few permissions.
- ★★★★★ New : Pattern Editor ★★★★★
- swipe up to edit colors and pattern.
- tap left/right on image for pattern selection.
- added eight beautiful seamless patterns.
- star, nebula, galaxy, grunge, flowers, metal, bokeh and crumpled patterns