Sync up music on multiple phones. Connect your devices via WiFi and listen to music together with your friends. All connected devices become one large soundsystem. (Party Mode & Wireless home audio)
Incl. 25.000 Radio Stations, Spotify*, Google Music, dlna, mp3 and more...
Special feature: Free speaker app for Windows and Linux! Connect your computer or Raspberry Pi as wireless speaker to your phone.
Unlimited use cases:
• Party mode: Play music simultaneously and in sync with your friends to boost your speakers (Group Music Player)
• Build a wireless home audio system. Recycle your old smartphones as wireless multiroom speakers. (Raspberry Pi support)
• Start a silent disco party or share music during sports
• No internet connection is required. Connect via WiFi or internal portable hotspot.
• Play Google Music and Spotify Premium* on mutliple devices at the same time (*Spotify support requires the 3rd party app 'HiFy')
• Connect multiple phones to bluetooth speakers to amp your music even more.
• Material Design (day & night themes)
• Sleep Timer
• 25.000+ Online Radio Stations
• UPnP/DLNA browser
• DLNA renderer support
• Remote control the playback and volume of all speakers
• Free speaker application for Android, Windows and Linux (Raspberry Pi) available (http://soundseeder.com/downloads)
• mp3, mp4, m4a, aac, 3gp, ogg, flac and wav media support
• Like Samsung "Group Play" ™, Sonos ™ or Huawei Honor Party Mode;
The free version of SoundSeeder is limited to max 2 speaker connections, for up to 15 minutes.
Note: SoundSeeder requires a fast and solid WiFi connection!
For the best performance check https://soundseeder.com/help
If you have questions or issues please send us a message to
email@example.com or visit https://soundseeder.com/support