DashClock is a replacement lock screen clock widget for Android 4.2+ phones and tablets. It also exposes additional status items called extensions. The widget comes bundled with extensions that give you instant access to:
• Your current local weather
• Missed calls and unread text messages
• Your next calendar appointment
• Unread Gmail inbox or priority inbox conversations
• Your next scheduled alarm
To add the widget to your Android 4.2 device's lock screen, first make sure that "Enable widgets" is turned on in your security settings. Then, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the "+" icon. Finally, select "DashClock" to customize and add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
Developers: DashClock is extensible! Visit the open source project at http://code.google.com/p/dashclock to learn more or just check out the source.
Have a bug report or feature request? Just find the issue or file a new one here: http://code.google.com/p/dashclock/issues/list
Displays charging state, level, and other information about your device's battery in the widget.
Get instant access to:
• Current battery level
• Current battery status (Discharging, Charging, Not Charging, Charged)
• Current power type (AC, USB, Wireless)
• Time running on battery since last full charge
• Time remaining on battery/time until
• Battery details (Health | Temperature | Voltage | Technology)
Note: You must charge your battery to 100% after updating or installing for the first time for the widget to display the correct time on battery.
DashClock Battery Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
Featured on XDA portal and Android Police!
An essential extension for DashClock, that makes full use of its extensibility to give you control of notifications from ANY application on the lock screen. Add notifications for up to eleven applications in DashClock widget. To see more/less than 7 extensions, tap on the settings icon in DashNotifier settings Activity and enable/disable extensions.
This will not show up on your app launcher. To use this, go to DashClock settings and add extensions from this application.
Uses Notification service in Android 4.3 and Accessibility in Android 4.2. Because of limitations in Accessibility service there are a few less features/functionality in Android 4.2. DashNotifier only runs on devices with Android 4.2+. Lower Android versions are and will not supported.
Now with more than a hundred icons inbuilt, thanks to Milosch Lee - https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=UPpack
New icon courtesy Dima Skvarskyi - https://plus.google.com/+DimaSkvarskyi
This application is released under MIT license and is hosted on github - https://github.com/umanx/DashNotifier/
For beta versions and/or support, go to Google+ community - https://plus.google.com/communities/115585480035899880126
KK DashClock Widget is an enhanced version of DashClock Widget.It's compatible with DashClock Extensions
+ Compatible with Android 4.0 or higher
+ Many appearance appearance settings such as text color, text size, widget background color etc
+ Changable extension text size
+ Always collapse extensions option
+ Horizontally collapas extensions option
+ Color apply to extensions option
+ Refine Setting UI to be more straightforward
+ More are coming...
5. WiFi info
6. Storage info
7. More are coming...
If you like KK Widget (Dashclock +), please help to spread it, and press g+1 to support KK Dashclock Widget development, thanks
We dev features and fix bugs ACTIVELY, release BIWEEKLY, please email us with detailed info if error, 1 star can not help to improve, thanks
★“Easy to use with a lot of functionality”
★“Excellent! Fully customizable and functional!”
★“Neat Simple elegant and easy to use with some further under the hood for tweekers”
• Set your own title and text
• Set your own icon
• Start an app when you click on the widget
• Toggle an action when you click on the widget (e.g. Wifi on/off)
• Edit notes (widget text) when you click on the widget
• Open shortcuts when you click on the widget
• Open a website in the browser when you click on the widget
• Call a number when you click on the widget
• Turn your screen off when you click on the widget
• Send an email when you click on the widget
• Create up to 6 different custom extensions
1. Install DashClock widget
2. Create an instance of DashClock Widget on your lock screen or home screen
3. Install DashClock custom extension
4. Open DashClock settings and add one of the available custom extensions
5. Open the extension's settings from DashClock settings and customize your extension
6. Enjoy your own extension :)
PRO FEATURES (In-App purchase):
• Use more than 3 different custom extensions
• No ads
• More toggles
• More predefined icons
• Choose your own icons
• Screen off
• Support me and the development of this app :)
If you have any ideas for new features or improvements, please contact me! Just write me an email ;)
- show upcoming or full day events (up to 6 due to DashClock restriction) for today, today and tomorrow or next week
- toggle for full day events
- choose which calendars to display
- show location for the next event
- toggle to show date for the events
NOTE: you need DashClock widget for this extension to work
Monitor your network data usage easily whether its Mobile Data (GPRS/Edge/3G/4G) or Wi-Fi Data.
Extension displays data used, data left & percentage of data used.
Set your data plan to automatically reset counters.
DashClock Data Usage Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik:
Have a bug report or suggestions?
Email us: email@example.com
DashClock NetworkInfo Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik:
Display information about your WiFi and mobile connection.
The app is free, but if you like it, you can donate through the app menu. Thanks!
Features WiFi in DashClock:
• Displays name (SSID)
• Displays IP Address
Features Mobile in DashClock:
• Displays operator Name
• Displays operator Country
• Displays network type
Features Detail Wifi:
• Displays name (SSID)
• Displays IP Address
• Displays link speed in Mbps
• Displays signal strength indicator in dBm (RSSI)
• Displays Mac Address
• Displays identifier (BSSID) of the current access point
• Displays dns,getaway,subnet mask
Features Detail Mobile:
• Displays connection state
• Displays operator Name
• Displays operator Country
• Displays network type
• Displays data connection state
• Displays data activity
• Displays operator code
• Displays sim state and operator code
You select which connections should be toggled, and when you interact with the extension, the connections you chose are toggled (if they are on, they will be turned off, and vice-versa). You also have an option to lock the screen automatically right after the app toggles the connections. Power Lock also shows the battery levels and the state of the connections you chose to toggle.
There's also three beautiful and resizable homescreen widgets with a setting to lock the screen after toggling a connection AND with a setting to make the widget background transparent, leaving just the icons visible.
4x1: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G and a button to lock the screen
3x1: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G
1x1: CUSTOMIZABLE! Choose between Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth and lock the screen!
Now you can toggle the following connections:
- Mobile Data
More connections will be added in the future.
WARNING: if you can't uninstall the app, you probably just need to open the app and use the "Remove Administrator Permissions" option, and then try to uninstall again.
Widget requires Android 4.0+.
Power Lock DashClock extension requires Android 4.2+ and DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik.
BetterCalendar is a highly customizable calendar to fit your needs.
If you experience any difficulties, please try this first: go to the system settings --> Apps --> All Apps. There, find BetterCalendar --> delete all data, find Calendar --> delete appdata, find Calendar Storage --> delete appdata. Then perform a reboot and re-sync your Google Calendar within system settings.
Features of BetterCalendar:
- Display up to 4 events on Dashclock
- Calendars selectable
- Display event location
- Display full day events
- Output format changeable
- Date format selectable
- Select a tap action
- Hide Date
- Show Weekday
- Hide AM/PM
- Show events until start/end
- Add leading zeroes to date
- Show all events in same style
- Time range from "just today" to 3 weeks
- Show Today/Tomorrow instead of Date
- Show event title in collapsed state
- Show date & time for next event if Dashclock is collapsed
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish,Portuguese, Danish, Dutch and Polish translation
Permission is necessary to read events from calendar. No personal data will be read.
If you have any idea for new features, just send me an email. :)
Currently there is an error by Android 4.2 devices. The service is not listed in the settings. Wie work on a solution.
With this app you get an extension for the DashClock widget which shows you informations about new WhatsApp messages.
This app does not require root rights.
But you need to activate the DashClock WhatsApp Extension service over the subsettings in the DashClock menu.
After the activation of this service you should restart your device.
This extension requires the requires the Dashclock Widget by Roman Nurik:
Please report errors to our email adress.
It is a DashClock shortcut extension that will directly dial a chosen contact. This extension requires that the device is able to make calls, so it will not be available on tablets.
DashClock Dial Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: http://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
→ Use as ICE Emergency Information on the lockscreen
→ If lost and found, leave a phone number of a close one
→ Enter quick reminder text as note to yourself
→ Quick Start of installed app*
Quick Info DashClock Extension comes with a collection of custom icons, one text as the quick text located next to the clock and another text for the expanded info, visible when sliding down on the DashClock Widget.
Speech recognition is available for hands-free use.
Phone numbers, web sites and email addresses are automatically linked.
Quick Info DashClock Extension is designed for tablets and phones of all sizes and integrates nicely into Android's Holo designs.
Requires Roman Nurik's DashClock Widget
* Benefits of going Pro with an in-app purchase:
→ Larger collection of icons
→ All Quick Start Apps become available
→ Support the development of Quick Info DashClock Extension
Requires the fantastic DashClock widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock&hl=en
Open sourced at: https://github.com/dinosaurwithakatana/lastcaller
If this app doesn't work for you, please drop me a line using the "email developer" link in the Play store.
More from developer
▬ and many more!
GMAIL WIDGETS is an easy to use collection of beautiful homescreen WIDGETS in a variety of sizes - from icons to full screen widgets - that show an UNREAD count of email, SMS / text messages and calls as well as previews (sender, subject and content). It can aggregate messages from different sources into a unified (combined) inbox.
Lots of widgets show you the UNREAD count, but this is the only one that shows you WHAT these UNREAD messages are and WHO they are from.
The Gmail widget in Android is unreliable and not customisable: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=23279
Unlike some of the other Gmail widgets on Google Play, this app works with the latest version of the Gmail app. It does not require third party apps like K-9, nor logins and passwords. It just works!
Review of an older version on TalkAndroid: http://www.talkandroid.com/100486-get-a-cool-gmail-widget-for-your-android-smartphone-available-on-the-google-play-store-video/#more-100486
"Well worth it. It only took a minute or 2 to realize this is well worth the price tag. I had high hopes for the GMail 4.1.2 update, but even after flashing super gapps, I was extremely disappointed. This widget is highly customizable and is light years above the stock Gmail widget. A+"
"Excellent after last update. Have waited a long time for a decent looking gmail widget."
"Very very useful app, I love the new design."
- Automatic updates on older Gmail versions - on the latest version, please use the refresh button!
- Previews - shows the first lines of the message in addition to sender and subject (depending on size)
- Supports different labels (e.g. Priority Inbox, Starred, and custom labels) from several accounts, even on the same widget (Unified Inbox)
- Customisable appearance through themes and colors
- Different sizes to choose from, including scrollable, resizable stack and list widgets for newer Android versions (not available prior to Honeycomb)
- Option to show unread SMS / text messages and missed calls
- Works with WidgetLocker
- When you perform actions on your new mail, these may not be reflected immediately on the widget unless you press the refresh button in Gmail and on the widget.
- It may take up to 30 seconds for the widget to refresh the first time or after a reboot. During this time it may not look like anything is happening. Please be patient.
- If you don't see the widgets in your widget list, reboot your device to make them appear
- On older versions of Android only a subset of the functionality is available.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Gmail before you install this. If you update Gmail at a later stage, reinstall the widgets.
If you can help us translate the app into your language, we will send you a copy of our next app for free before it is released.
We are constantly striving to perfect our products and to achieve customer satisfaction. If you would like to get in touch, please use the forum at http://katzoft.userecho.com/
Do NOT leave poor reviews before giving us a chance to fix it!
* PLEASE NEVER LEAVE A ONE STAR REVIEW WITHOUT CONTACTING THE DEVELOPER FIRST *
Settings Search works like Spotlight on a Mac and allows you to access your settings much more easily:
- Browse an alphabetical list
- Search by keyword
- Search by voice
- Pick from recent searches
This is a great tool for novices and pros alike.
Please note: The available settings vary by device. Some options may be unavailable on your model.
If you have any feedback, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org