Gmail plugin sends announcements to Liveview device
In collaboration with Eliot Stocker combining our efforts to make one brilliant plugin.
Requires that you have your Gmail App syncing the relevant labels. Functionality is limited due to the API not being supported by Google.
Now with the help of this app you'll be able to send your friends and family anything, be it a music file , a office document or a android application, you'll be able to select any file from a in built file manager and attach it to your email. You can even attach multiple files to a single email
Attach any file to your email
Rename a file before you attach
No icon in app drawer, (reducing your home screen clutter)
can only be launched when attaching a file and there is no need for a app drawer icon
See the screen shots attached with the app description to understand the functioning of the app
A newly arrived notification to notify the Smartwatch, Inbox on Official Gmail.
* 4.2.1 Gmail support during
THIS IS EXTENSION FOR SmartWatch & SmartWatch2 , Smart Wireless Headset pro BY SONY.
When the password of a mail account is set up, a "subject" and "from" are notified.
※[at Your OWN RISK!!!]
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
LiveWare™ extension for Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH50
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2"
✓ Designed for both smart phones and tablets
✓ Widgets for Agenda & Calendar, Contacts, Bookmarks, Messaging, Facebook, Twitter.
✓ Scrollable widgets (please read notes 2-3)
✓ For any issue please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Do you want a set of customizable, skinnable and accessible widgets to your needs on the homescreen? Then look no further…” - Android UK News
“If you love periodically changing the look of your phone and the interface options, Android Pro Widgets is the number one program on the android market” - http://androidwidget.info
“APW is one of the most comprehensive and complete widget suites available” - Android Community
“The graphics are so polished that it feels as if Android Pro Widgets was included with the device” - HTC Source
“It’s my belief that the widgets included in Android Pro Widgets should have already been built into Android” - AndroidStatic
“Now This is What an Ice Cream Sandwich Widget Should Look Like” - AndroidSpin (refers to Modern ICS themes)
■ Available widgets:
☆ Agenda & Calendar
☆ Timeline (Facebook + Twitter) [License required]
■ More tools:
☆ Quick Event - Quick Calendar event insertion tool w/ native language processing and speech recognition capabilities!
☆ Say What - little 4x1 widget to update Facebook/Twitter quickly from the home screen.
☆ Need help? Email us to email@example.com
☆ Read the notes before you comment.
☆ Use http://apw.uservoice.com for any feature request.
☆ Read known issues and suggested fixes at http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/known-issues.html
■ Buy the license key to support the development and unlock all features including access to many themes.
■ Theme Makers:
Follow the Create Themes page on our blog http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/create-themes.html
 This is a widgets package. The main app is mainly intended for explaining how to actually add widgets to your home screen.
 A scroll button is used on Android 2.x with launchers that don't support scrollable widgets. If your launcher does not support scrolling either use the scroll button or replace your launcher. Honeycomb, ICS, JB, ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher Ex and many other launchers support scrollable widgets.
 Calendar widget is not scrollable in its grid mode.
 In Quick Event entering the edit window will ignore the reminder setting and the selected calendar, and use the default calendar application settings instead.
 Bookmarks widget supports the following browsers: Stock, Chrome, MIUI, Skyfire. Please understand that most browsers simply can't be supported.
 Facebook/Twitter pictures are cached to SD card. Clear cache in preferences if the pictures are outdated.
 On Android 4.x the Facebook for Android application does not normally allow non system applications to access contact images. Use the free Facebook contact Sync application http://goo.gl/Jw8W7
 Reasons for every permission are available here http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/android-permissions.html
** apw, widget, widgets package, widgets pack, scrollable, scrolling, calendar, agenda widget, quickadd, people widget, contacts widget, bookmarks widget, messaging widget, sms widget, facebook widget, twitter widget, honeycomb, ics, ice cream sandwitch **
For example, do you know how you can personalize look and feel of Gmail when you login? Or can you call back that email you just sent? How you can avoid the mistake of not attaching the file, which you have mentioned in your email. Come and discover answer to all this by simply downloading this amazing mobile app.
** The notes will be disappeared if you sign out current account, you can re-login with the same account to see the notes. **
** If you want a note app that can sync with the iOS & Mac OS, please try this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dayup.inotes **
Read contacts: add contact to note, so you can call the contact directly
PHONE CALLS: READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY, for save voice recording when phone call in.
AUTOMATICALLY START AT BOOT: for reminder.
All notes you taken can be synchronize with Gmail or Google App Mail after you set your account.
GNotes lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, shopping lists, record voice memos, create handwriting, paint and so on, and you can search the note easily.
You can organize notes in notebooks/folders, drag and drop to move or delete note, pin the note to the home screen for instant access, share notes to other apps like Gmail, Google Plus, EverNote and so on.
Also, you can add notes via Gmail by sending the note content (include attachments) to your Gmail, and add the label "Notes" to the mail. It will be synced to your device next time you open GNotes. You can easily access your notes online, and you'll never lose it!
You can backup or restore all your notes on/from SD card. Also you can copy the backup file to your PC and open with Browser.
- synchronize notes with your Gmail
- organize notes by notebook/folder
- drag & drop to move note between notebooks/folders or delete note
- create checklist note for todo and shopping list
- insert data/time/bulk list with one click
- undo/redo the text content
- create photo note by take photo in app or just select photo from Gallery
- create voice and audio note
- create handwriting note
- create painting note
- take other kinds of file type notes
- pin / stick single note widget on homescreen
- customize kind and order of attachments type as you want
- set reminder for note
- set auto or manual sync, wifi sync only or not
- switch between list view and thumbnail view
- sort by creation time/modify time/alphabetical
- search all notes contents
- share with other apps on your phone
- lock /protect your notes data with pattern or pin
To sync with your Gmail, you need to set your Gmail account on the settings, then your notes will be synchronized to Gmail under the label 'Notes'.
note, notes,注釈,メモ帳,日記,日誌,筆記,Noten,hinweise,anmerkungen,note-taking, notepad,notebook, todo, sync, google, gmail, gnotes, gnote, gtasks,gtask,memo,notizen, note app for android, android note app,노트,참고,메모,음표,des notes,les notes,notas,las notas,notas de,observa,note di,nota,note di,нотами,отмечает,notities,merkt,ノート,手帳,帳面,手帖,記帳,冊子,備忘録,双紙, Dato
* two widgets: Agenda view and Calendar view
* lock screen widgets
* resizable widgets
* beautiful clean design, highly customizable (skins, text sizes & colors, transparency)
* CUSTOM REMINDERS - you can set REAL alarm (reminder) on any event
* works with google, facebok, exchange (business) calendar
* add or edit event is available within 1 click
This is a simple calendar widget where the month view and today's agenda are combined together. It gives you a good overview of your events at hand in your home screen.
READ THIS FIRST PLEASE: It is NOT a calendar app. It's only a widget. To make it work you should add it on your home screen (like on the screenshots).
• Synced with Google calendars
• Shows markers for dates with events
• Shows today's agenda
• Shows week numbers (optional)
• Opens default calendar app by taping on date
• Beautiful and clean design
• Looks similar to HTC Calendar Widget (from HTC Sense)
This is a full version with 7 days trial period. When the trial period expired, you will be asked to buy a license key. But you can keep using app even after trial period until you decide to buy or not.
The app still in BETA stage and may be not perfectly stable, so if you are getting problems or have any ideas, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to rate and comment it if you like it :-)
* you can write notes directly from widget (no screen launched) - unique on whole market!
* you can set custom reminder on each note, so you NEVER miss anything important again!
* you can import/export notes (for backup purposes)
* beautiful clean look and great customization options
We crafted Countdown Widget with the latest Holo theme for Android smartphones and tablets. This results in an elegant interface with an intuitive usability.
*** The app is free, but the development of Countdown Widget Holo is supported by advertisement ***
• Holo style
• Import events from your calendar
• Customize colors of each countdown widget and event
• Resizable countdown widget (supported only on Android 4.1 and up)
• Custom fonts (premium feature)
• Supports multiple countdown widgets and events
NOTE: Having problems locating Countdown Widget after the install? This is NOT an application, but a home screen widget! Please watch the tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mihmN_mZU4c
More languages??? Help with translating Countdown Widget: http://crowdin.net/project/countdown-widget
Works with all versions of Gmail!
What can the Gmail Reader do?
• Does not rely on the GMAIL app, so it wont break when Gmail updates their application.
• Efficiently fetches all of your unread messages and reads them to you.
• Easily configure the accounts to read.
• Easily configure what to read, like sender name, brief overview or even the full message.
• Filter your unread messages by label.
• Easily map acronyms to their longer meanings (i.e. 'ttyl' can be mapped to 'Talk to you later', etc)
• Can be configured so that shaking the phone will stop reading and exit the application.
• English/Spanish/Czech/German/Swedish/Russian/Italian/Polish/Hungarian localization.
• Use volume keys to navigate through the messages.
• Star or delete messages as you hear them.
• Shortcut included to allow you to hear your messages anytime simply by pressing a button!
Gmail Reader does not create the voices that you hear; they are already installed on your phone and require you to correctly set them up if they sound robotic (TTS Settings). If you are not happy with the current selection of voices that your phone comes pre-installed with, you can find a list of other voices from Gmail Reader's main menu under "More Voices".
If you are looking for something to read new messages as they arrive, then you want Enhanced Gmail Reader!
How to install the widget:
1. Go to home screen
2. Click on Application icon
3. Choose Widgets submenu
4. Choose Organizer Widget
When install you have option to choose the scheme, information to show
Explanation per permissions:
-- android.permission.READ_CALENDAR – we need it for Calendar
-- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to run services after the reboot
-- android.permission.INTERNET – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.GET_TASKS – we disable services when other application is used by user – in this way we save battery usage dramatically.
-- com.android.vending.BILLING – that is for in-app purchase we have in application.
We added the ability to advise new features and voting - so we know what features you most like to have in next releases: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Organizer-Widget/237704459590371
Please let us know to support e-mail what language you would see added to a list of supported and/or if you can help with localization or testing of localization.
1. EMail section added - additionally to GMail. You can configure reading emails with IMAP (recommended) or POP3 protocols. (*)
2. VK (VKontakte) social network is supported
3. Option to pay once per Extra Pack added (before only subscription mode was available)
4. Speed improvements and fixes.
- Weather information was added to Digital Clock tab.
- Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and Portuguese localizations were added.
- New scheme "Classic Nokia" was added.
- 5 themes were added: Sketch (Black and Colour), Neon (Gradient, Purple, Green)
- Localisations were added or improved: Turkish, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese and Korean
- Enhanced graphics
- Evernote plugin was added
- Google Tasks plugin was added
- Hangout as SMS application is supported
- Bug fixes
*) - available in Extra Pack
* options to select more than 1 calendar
* automatically hiding expired events during day
* widget transparency options
* options to hide toolbar at the bottom
* and much more coming soon...
Thanks for buying! :)
But how about your SMS, MMS and Call log？
Backup to Gmail can help you to backup SMS, MMS and Call log to Gmail labels automatically.
You can also restore SMS and Call log from Gmail to any android device.
Remember to enable IMAP in Gmail and set the correct time/zone.
"communication error..." error message during first connect? Please double check your Gmail account setup.
Some droid X/2 users: due to a timezone bug of motorola's firmware, incoming messages might not be backed up.
XOAuth might not work when you are signed up for 2-step verification. In this case you need to create an application-specific password and enable plain text authentication in preference. Use the username and password you created.
#keys: SMS Backup, MMS Backup, Call log backup
bug fixes for call log backing up under Galaxy S II.
bug fixes for call log restoring under android 4.x.
Gmail OAuth login support (password not required anymore).
Add move to SD.
Restore support for SMS & Call log
More from developer
Formerly known as Battery Extension (DashClock), now reborn complete with more features.
It consists of an app (duh!)
a DashClock extension (need DashClock Widget + Android 4.2)
a daydream (4.2 and above).
It translates the abstract battery percentage into TIME, i.e. how long will it take until you run out or until it is fully charged.
It is also highly customisable. We are always happy to add stuff people need, so don't be shy - email us and your idea could make it into the app!
What's next? We are working on standalone widgets, as well as notifications, for all ICS and JB 4.1 users.
DashClock extension shows battery information such as:
- charging level
- temperature (in degrees C or F)
- voltage (in mV or V)
- charging state (charging, discharging, charged)
- time on battery or charging
- connection type (USB, AC, wireless, on battery)
- battery technology
- keyboard dock level (if available)
Can be set to hide itself when not needed and customised to only show information relevant to you.
- Show only when battery level drops below a set percentage
- Show estimated time remaining until battery is depleted or until charging completes
- Select what happens when the widget is tapped - open any app or shortcut
- Show health and temperature only if critical
- Notify when charging is complete (sound, vibration)
- Disable ads
*** Permissions ***
Internet permission is necessary to collect usage data (anonymously of course). Most of the apps you use are doing it. The purpose is not to spy on you, but gain insights into how the app is used to make it better! Also for ads.
Vibrate is used for notifications. This is turned off by default. Billing is for in-app purchases. Read phone state is for ad targeting.
- Translations (Spanish, French, Italian & more)
- Data collection, export and visualisation
- Better estimates of remaining time
- And many more!
* advanced features require an in-app payment
Settings Search works like Spotlight on a Mac and allows you to access your settings much more easily:
- Browse an alphabetical list
- Search by keyword
- Search by voice
- Pick from recent searches
This is a great tool for novices and pros alike.
Please note: The available settings vary by device. Some options may be unavailable on your model.
If you have any feedback, send an email to email@example.com