After you have finished with recording, you can save your track. It will be stored in the root folder of your sd-card as an .kml file. By default, the name of the .kml file is the current date and time, so you exactly know when you logged your track.
If you have installed Google Earth on your desktop, just double click the .kml file. Google Earth will open and it will show your track.
For your pleasure, some extra information will be shown on the screen of Sports Tracker while recording, such as your current position (latitude, longitude, altitude) and your current speed.
Since Version 1.1 it´s also possible to see your current position on a google maps screen.
NOTE: Please do not give this application a bad rating because of it´s easy buildup - there are some other similiar applications that have a lot more extras BUT this is not the apprecation of Sportstracker.
With GPS tracking and recording you can also identify your position in the skiing area and visually represent your complete day skiing on a map. In the iSki Tracker app your and your friends’ days skiing are represented visually: Skiing area, data, slope kilometers, meters in altitude (down), lift kilometers (~number of lifts), speed, photos, map.
Your own iSkier Community
Create your own iSkier Community. How? Very simple! Via the new iSki Tracker. At close of day iSkier evaluates the day skiing, analyzes it and shares it with friends.
Additionally you can download the respective iSkier Community of the skiing area on the website of all iSki Tracker partners – the “iSki Book” for winter sport freaks, so to say. Via an overall view on the homepage of the skiing areas (partners) you can access and compare both the day’s performance and the overall performance in the skiing area – independently from any other platform. Thus the cumulative (anonymized) data of a skiing area is available for comparison: Skiing area, data, slope kilometers, meters in altitude (down), lift kilometers (~number of lifts), speed and weather on your day skiing.
Continued use of the Tracking Feature (GPS) running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Publisher: feratel media technologies AG
App is deprecated. Now Endomondo supports Pebble integration on Android. Please use official Endomondo watchapp.
- Showing Endomondo workout status (duration, distance, calories, heart rate)
- Control of pause/resume workout (Android 4.3+ only)
- Showing phone battery level
NOTE: Watchapp is working only if Endomondo app is running in background or phone is locked.
If app is not working for you please visit thread on Pebble Forum http://forums.getpebble.com/discussion/14014/watchapp-android-pebble-endomondo
Pebble Endomondo is not affiliated with Endomondo company. Endomondo and all other Endomondo product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Endomondo.
- Track your activities on all Android Smartphones and Android Wear smatwatches (Sony Smartwatch 3, LG G Watch R, ASUS ZenWatch etc.)
- Send your workouts to Run-log.com and watch (Workouts of friends, maps, stats, events, Forums)
Login securely (with your email address and password that you used to register your endomondo account), choose the number of workouts you want to backup, and the application will automatically download them to a folder on your device to copy to other devices as you please.
Both .gpx and .tcx file types are supported by this application as are multiple accounts. Workout file names include the date and type of workout and are organised in folders by workout type.
Disclaimer: This application is supplied as-is and is not associated with or supported by endomondo. Please ensure you use the application within the terms and conditions detailed on the endomondo website.
Note: If you use Facebook to login to endomondo, make sure to set up an email and password on your endomondo account settings page first.
Note: This app will only continue to work whilst endomondo offers the ability for users to download individual workouts. Endomondo does not offer users the ability to download workouts which have no route information associated to them.
All files are downloaded to:
Please ensure you have enough free space on your device to store the workouts.
If you are downloading a large number of workouts, it is recommended you use a WiFi connection.
Keywords: endomondo export all workouts bulk export strava gps gpx tcx
Sportlyzer turns your smartphone into a free training program and sports tracking device.
- track training with GPS or log workouts manually
- see your training route on the map
- compare yourself with friends via leaderboard
- see, edit and delete workouts
- create and edit your training plan
- log daily metrics, health problems, daily notes, events, competitions and test results
- view weekly stats and summary
- manage your Sportlyzer user profile
- live data sync with bluetooth heart rate monitors (Zephyr HxM, Polar H7 and other Bluetooth SMART devices)
Your data from Sportlyzer GPS Sports Tracker is uploaded to the cloud and made available to your trusted coach through the online or mobile apps (Sportlyzer Coach App). In the online app you can analyze your training data in depth and share it with your friends.
Coach, this is the easiest way for your athletes to keep you updated about their training and daily metrics.
At Sportlyzer.com you can coach more athletes in less time.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background could dramatically decrease battery life.
From version 1.23 we have dropped Android 2.2 support for brighter future.
Sportlyzer App needs access to:
- Modify/delete SD card contents - required by Google Maps
- Bluetooth administration - required for Heart Rate Monitor connection
- Prevent phone from sleeping - required for tracking your workout in the background (screen turned off)
- Coarse(network-based) location, fine (GPS) location - required for tracking your route
- Change your audio settings - required for voice feedback during workout
- Create Bluetooth connections - required for Heart Rate Monitor connection
- Full Internet access - required to sync data between www.sportlyzer.com and Sportlyzer App
- View network state - required to sync data between www.sportlyzer.com and Sportlyzer App
- Control vibrator - required for vibrating to notify on several events like on start of workout
- Read Google service configuration - required by Google Maps
- Find accounts on the device - required to show suggestions when entering email for Login and Register
Do you want...?
★ You want to compare different types of activities (running, walking, jogging) and track your runs via GPS?
★ You are looking for an app which motivates and encourages you losing weight in your diet?
★ You want to know how much calories you burn?
★ You want to improve your physical fitness and health?
Perfect! FITAPP is the ideal app for you and it's a 100% FREE GPS running app!
FITAPP is your personal fitness coach which includes a health diary. It supports you at many different sports activities such as running or jogging, bicycling, inline skating, mountain biking, walking, cross country skiing and many more. Furthermore it helps you to lose weight, count your calories or to reach your ideal body weight.
Via GPS you can easily track your activities, save it in your diary and look it up whenever you’d like to. In contrast to other health or fitness apps FITAPP provides you with an exact location via GPS and saves your battery while you are running, jogging or walking.
In addition this fitness app shows you a precise review of the calories you burned, the distance and the pace, while you are running. With FITAPP fitness app you can also compare different types of activities. This feature helps you to track all your activities and runs via GPS and look up how many calories you've burned. You also get a detailed overview of your weight which helps you with your weight loss during a diet. FITAPP is your personal running coach. It accompanies you when you want to improve your health, lose weight, increase your endurance or reach your personal fitness goals.
The built in BMI (body mass index) calculator helps you to control your weight loss. With FITAPP you can look up your BMI and check out your ideal body weight. All you have to do is to type in your height and weight and then you will see if you are underweight or overweight. This supports you with your weight loss and helps you to reach your ideal body weight and stay healthy and fit.
Another feature of FITAPP is voice feedback which gives you details like distance, the calories you've burned, the current pace and your average pace while you are running, jogging or walking.
FITAPP FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE:
★ Record of time, distance and pace
★ Measurement of average and top speed
★ Calories counter
★ Fitness and health diary and statistics of your tracked activities via GPS tracker
★ Voice feedback (calories, distance, current speed, average pace
★ BMI (body mass index) calculator
This FREE running app guarantees a lot of fun and helps you to stay fit and healthy. FITAPP supports you with your training exercises and helps you to lose weight or keep your body weight.
If you have any questions, problems or improvement proposal do not hesitate to write us. This is our email address: email@example.com
Easily switch between sports and focus on what really matters – drafts, news, stats and winning it all.
· Be at the top of your game with instant scoring updates and breaking player news
· Get an edge on the competition with Rotoworld and Yahoo Fantasy experts
· Participate in mock drafts
· Use message boards to talk smack with other managers
· Manage your roster, pick up players or make trades
· Set your tourney pick'em brackets for college b-ball’s favorite time of year
· Check matchups regularly to scope out competing teams
· Switch between sports and manage your teams all year round
· Check league performance to see who’s crushing it each week
Not just a fantasy. Yahoo Fantasy was voted “The Best Fantasy Mobile App” by the FSTA.
What people are saying
“The app does a good job at presenting a simplified version of the desktop interface. Couldn’t ask for more.” - BB
Tell us what you think
Yahoo is committed to building the best mobile experiences and we’d love your feedback. Really.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/207810
theScore is the ultimate, personalized mobile sports experience with comprehensive and completely customizable scores, stats, news, alerts & much more for Android devices.
• One of Business Insider's '100 World's Greatest Apps 2014'
• Phandroid's 'Best Sports App' 2014
• One of Google Play's "Play Picks" Best Apps of 2013
• One of PCMag's Best Android Apps of 2013
• theScore for Android - Brings you live sports scores, stats and news from the biggest leagues in the world. Real-time coverage includes:
- Basketball (NBA, NCAA)
- Football (NFL, NCAA, CFL)
- Hockey (NHL, IIHF WJHC - World Junior Hockey Championship)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Soccer (EPL / Premier League, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Champions League, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, MLS, Europa League, Ligue 1, Coppa Italia, DFB-Pokal, Copa Del Rey, and Liga MX)
- Auto Racing (NASCAR Sprint Cup, Formula 1)
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA: UFC and Bellator)
- Golf (PGA, EPGA, Web.Com)
- Tennis (ATP, WTA)
• My Score: Use the "My Score" section to customize the app. Follow any team, player or event. Follow all of your fantasy teams in one app in real-time.
• Feed - Create your own continuously updated stream of sports content, combining all the information on the leagues, teams and players you are following in one place. theScore’s deep player data coverage also makes Feed the perfect fantasy sports tracking tool, giving you live updates on how your favorite players are performing in real-time. Feed can be found in the "My Score" section.
• Mobile sports news the way it’s meant to be: Rich, comprehensive, snackable content with even more visuals! theScore delivers the most comprehensive, curated, mobile sports news available. Go into the News section of any league and get the latest stories, tweets, GIFs and videos personally delivered by theScore’s in-house content team.
• Push Alerts: Receive free Push Alerts including goals, ends of quarters and key moments in any game to keep you on top of the action; anytime-anywhere.
• Breaking News Alerts: Get breaking news from all your favorite leagues including: NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, WJHC, EPL and more.
• Top News and Hot Games: We’ll bring you the biggest sports stories in an instant with Top News. Top News gives you an at-a-glance view of the stories making headlines. Want to know what games to look out for? No problem. Hot Games gathers all of the most popular events in one place, showing you what’s trending in sports at that moment and what’s coming-up, so you won't miss a thing.
• theScore is real-time, all the time. Sports scores, box scores, stats, betting odds, game previews, recaps, news stories, schedules and league standings.
• Install theScore's MyScore or theScore League Ticker Widgets to get all of your sports scores from your favorite teams or top five leagues right on your home screen! theScore League Score widget is also lock screen compatible for Jelly Bean 4.2+ devices.
• "Player Card Profiles" provide in-depth research on players, including bios, photos, recent and season-long performance stats and fantasy news via Rotowire.
• Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and to provide product feedback: http://twitter.com/theScoreHelp
• For more information and other apps visit: http://mobile.theScore.com
• If you're experiencing any issues at all or have feedback, drop us a line, we'd be happy to help you out: firstname.lastname@example.org or from within the settings menu.
We are affiliated with theScore.com.
- NFL and NCAA Football
- NBA and NCAA Men's Basketball
- Soccer (MLS, Premier League, UEFA Champions League, Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga, and more)
- MMA & Boxing
- News and exclusive analysis from the FOX Sports team of writers and on-air personalities
- Scores, stats, standings and more for all major sports.
- Video: highlights, pre- and post-game interviews, our hourly “FOX Flash” update of top stories, original programming from our “Lunch With Benefits” series, and more.
- Local content (news, video and analysis) from the Fox Sports Net (FSN) regional cable networks
- Store your favorite Sports, Teams & Local FSN region to quickly get to the content you want.
This app is optimized for devices running Android OS 1.6 and higher, including large and x-large screens (tablets). Devices running Android OS 1.5 or less are not supported.
Simple Workout Tracker supports many different types of workouts and is flexible enough to be customized to whatever you do. We don't make you scroll down a list to try and find a predefined workout. Instead, we let you define the workouts in a simple manner.
Simple Workout Tracker allows you to add progress pictures. Keep a photo log of your progress by taking a picture of yourself and see how far you have gotten!
Developers can't respond to comments although we sure wish we could. If you email your issues to email@example.com we'll respond quickly and fix them for you.
-Tracks your performances with GPS
-Stores and keep workouts data
- Real-time stats (avg, min, max) during workout
-Runs in the background
-Works with other apps, including your built-in music player
Get lightning fast scores, stats, news and tweets for all major sports. Don’t miss any of the action with our one-screen design that showcases the most games at one time. Follow live action with GameTrackers, scoreboards, box scores, and even streaming video simulcasts of top events televised on CBS Sports. Find out what channel the game is on with our new Channel Identifiers. Easily customize the app for your favorite teams and sports. Plus you can set up scoring, team news and breaking news alerts to keep on top of all the action.
★ Scores – Scoreboards and real time stats for for all major sports:
- Football (NFL, NCAA)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA, NCAA)
- Hockey (NHL)
- Soccer (Premier League, MLS, Champions League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, Europa League, Ligue 1, Scottish Premier, Dutch Eredivisie, Mexican Primera, Brazilian Serie A, Argentina Primera)
- Golf (PGA)
- Tennis (ATP, WTA)
- Auto Racing (NASCAR, F1)
- Plus, one “all sports” scoreboard shows you all the action in the world, in one place - follow up to 8 games on one screen!
★ Personalized Push Notifications – Set up your favorite teams to be notified of scoring updates as they happen, important team news and be the first to hear about breaking news.
★ Live video – Watch our popular Fantasy Football Today and Fantasy Baseball Today Shows, aired Daily. NOTE: Requires Android 4.1 and above.
★ Live Radio – Listen to the CBS Sports Radio live stream (featuring Jim Rome, John Feinstein, Doug Gottlieb and more!). Plus, access recent podcasts.
★ News – get team news and a personalized “My Team News” feed, plus Top Stories from CBSSports.com written by our industry leading sports writers
★ Channel Identifiers – find out what channel on your TV the game is on! Just select your local cable provider.
Download it now.
ABOUT OUR PERMISSIONS
CALENDAR ACCESS - add reminders to your personal calendar for events that have live streaming video.
READ PHONE STATE - used to register your device for push notifications with Urban Airship, our push notification delivery partner
RUN AT STARTUP - required for Android TV integration
We value our users' privacy. The CBS Sports app has no ability to access emails, or any other personal information. If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Easy to personalize with your favorite teams and leagues, the Yahoo Sports app delivers high-quality, accurate info faster than ever, so you’ll never be caught dropping the ball. Simply check the latest scores in real time, or go deep and catch the in-depth info you need, the moment you need it, from wherever you are.
· Never miss a game start, scoring play or close game situation with event alerts
· Get one-tap access to game, team and player pages
· Check out the latest on the MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL, MLS, NCAA and NASCAR
· Read stories by the experts you love and award-winning bloggers
· Keep up your stat knowledge with league and team stat leaders
· Know the inside scoop on your favorite NFL teams and players with NFL Now
· Follow your favorite soccer leagues, like Barclays Premier League, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, German Bundesliga and Champions League
· Sign in to instantly sync your settings and history across devices
· Add or edit your top teams to get relevant news, personalized for you
· Expand player pages for detailed season and game stats
Fan tested – and approved. Download today.
What people are saying
“This app gives you the best organization options and total information available of any sports app, all in a beautiful user interface.“ – Dusty McG
"I have used pretty much every sports app there is for iphone and this one by far is my favorite.” – Adro!
Tell us what you think
Yahoo is committed to building the best mobile experiences and we’d love your feedback. Really.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/210692-us-sports-mobile-android
No unicorns were harmed during the development of this app.
Trace Snow (formerly AlpineReplay) allows you to track your day on the mountain by measuring speed, airtime, distance, vertical, Calories, and more. Made by skiers and snowboarders for skiers and snowboarders. We separate your runs, tell you which chair lifts you've taken, clock your time on the chairlift and much more. Get a basic set of stats right on the slope or log in on AlpineReplay.com to see your progress over the season, compare with friends, push your stats to Facebook, and Replay your runs in 3D.
With Trace Snow (formerly AlpineReplay) you can measure:
★ Much more
Trace Snow is also the official app , Steamboat, Winter Park Resort, Mt. Tremblant, Snowshoe, Stratton, Blue Mountain, China Peak, Mont-Sainte-Anne, Stoneham, and Canaan for the 2014/15 season. Use Trace Snow at these mountains to earn special medals, be notified of upcoming events, and much more!