With Zendesk for Android you can:
• Access all your support ticket views
• View all support ticket events and notifications
• See a real-time list of activity on your tickets
• Search support tickets and knowledge base articles
• View and update comments, CCs, tags, and ticket fields
• Get push notifications on ticket updates
• Apply predefined responses, or macros, to tickets containing frequently asked questions
• Easily bookmark a ticket for future reference
• Upload and view attachments on tickets
• Take a photo and attach it to a ticket
Zendesk is a beautifully simple customer engagement platform. It enables companies to provide great customer support, scale with self-service options, and differentiate with proactive engagement. This leads to customer relationships that are more meaningful, personal, and productive – all at a lower cost.
- Chat with your customers anywhere, anytime and impress them with your service
- Stay on top of incoming chats and messages with event notifications
- Provide real-time support to customers on the go
The highly-anticipated Android app for Zopim is entering its last phase of testing.
- See who's online on your site in real-time.
- Provide customer support and live chat from the comfort of your couch.
- Be more productive with our shortcuts feature.
- Don't worry about missing messages while chatting with our in-app notifications.
- Notifications remain active even when the app is running in the background.
- Receive the same great audio alerts as our online dashboard.
- Chats will remain updated even when you switch between our online dashboard and the app.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Zopim for Android support Push Notifications?
We will support push notifications in later releases. Currently, to support notifications, the app runs as a service in the background.
- How do I stay logged in to Zopim for Android?
The app will attempt in the background even if it is closed. It will only log out from the app, if you explicitly do so or if you login from the web dashboard.
- My visitor list is no longer being synchronized?
If this happens, log out and log back in to refresh your visitor list.
- I'm having issues with Zopim for Android. Where can I get support?
Zopim for Android has an in-app feedback system for users to report any bugs or errors. The feedback button can be found under Settings and Feedback. Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate all feedback and will do our best to reply to your concerns.
Freshdesk is an online customer support software that lets you engage customers through multiple channels like email, Facebook, Twitter, messages and through your own branded communities.
Get a quick overview of your helpdesk. Access all the tickets.
Sort tickets to filter your own or with views created on your cloud-based helpdesk
Canned responses make answering easier on the go.
Modify ticket parameters like priorities, agents assigned, status and others
Choose and execute programmed scenarios on tickets with one click
Add or remove watchers to a ticket
Mark spam and trash right from your phone
Save phone calls as tickets to your helpdesk*
Chat with customers from the app via email, Facebook, Twitter and more
Upload screenshots or files as attachments from Dropbox
Log time spent on a ticket
*Freshfone account is necessary to make and answer support calls on your phone
Features of the app include:
- Access tickets assigned to you
- Access tickets unassigned
- Access Customer, Site and User details
- Add Expenses incurred in tickets, or ad hoc, Amount, Date Incurred
- Record Journeys travel in tickets, or ad hoc, Odometer, Vehicle registration
- Account for time spent in days not incurred against ticket actions
- View Timesheet by Today, Week, specific day or All
- Check data sent to main database, and times
- Capture Customer and Technician signature against tickets and/or individual action notes
- E-mail or Call your end user straight from the app
- Take photographs at 60% of original size, and upload to server
- View Assets assigned to ticket
- View Asset details, including all customised fields captured in main database
and much more...
NetHelpDesk is one of the world's leading Help Desk Software solutions, for MSPs, Education and Internal Departments. NetHelpDesk listens to its Customer base, and responds to a dense and ever-changing marketplace, providing an extensive, full-featured, rich application, at a competitive price.
The application allows remote real-time ticket managing, ensuring a quick response time and user flexibility.
DS Helpdesk is an access interface App not build by otrs.com team and we don't want to take any credit for their work.
In order for the DS Helpdesk App to comunicate with the OTRS Help-Desk, it requires that the OTRS has the iPhoneHandle package (http://ftp.otrs.org/pub/otrs/packages/iPhoneHandle-1.0.1.opm) installed.
DS Helpdesk requires an OTRS 3.x version and the corresponding iPhoneHandle 1.0.
Also, an Android device with a 2.1 version or higher is required, along with a high speed internet connection (Wi-Fi or 3G).
Multiple Account Management
- allows information storage regarding one/more OTRS account(s) and/or system(s)
- provides easy intuitive account switching, assuring multi-account management facility
- displays tickets using different view types: "Queue View", "Status View", "Escalation View"
- allows ticket handling customization, according to users' necessities
- displays user's tickets grouped by the following criteria: watched, locked and responsible
- allows users to create new tickets
- provides personalized ticket management, moving a ticket to any different Queue, changing the tickets' owner or closing any specific ticket
- provides the facility of creating new notes, replying to customers using email services, giving the user easy and flexible ways to handle customers requests, thus improving service delivery.
Please note that for using all DS Helpdesk features in OTRS 3.1.1 or new you need to remove some default limitation. To do that please ask your OTRS administrator to go on:
Admin -> SysConfig -> Select iPhone -> Click on API, remove any values from fields( ex. (MoveList|MoveTicket) on iPhone::API::Object###TicketObject field) and click Update
★ Access to Contacts, Accounts, Potentials, Leads, Tasks, Events, Cases, Vendors, Products, Quotes and Call Logs in CRM
★ View, Create, Edit and Delete records in all supported modules
★ Offline access to customer information when outside network coverage area
★ Adding/Modifying customer information offline will be auto-synced to the Server once network connection is available
★ Powerful search function helps searching for required information in both Client (offline) and Server (online)
★ Ability to Call contacts directly from within the app and log calls subsequently
For further questions, please email us to email@example.com
Brought to you by popular demand, HelpDesk for iPhone now allows you to provide awesome customer support away from your desk while you are in the field. The iPhone application is an extension of the online version allowing you flexibility to create new tickets, assign time, and close out tickets all in real time. It’s a little bit of support love in your pocket.
•Access and respond to all of your open tickets
•Create new tickets or close out existing issues
•Reassign tickets to other technicians
•Record support time and assign a task type
•Review and pick up tickets listed in any of your unassigned queues
Freshservice empowers users to fix most issues on their own to reduce workload on agents. Agents can keep track of assets and dependencies easily to foresee change impact. Problems and incidents can be recorded and addressed with minimal fuss. Freshservice also introduces agents to the the fun side of IT management with the gamified Freshservice Arcade. Watch your team’s productivity go up as they compete with each other to resolve tickets and solve problems as fast as they can.
Forget age-old ITIL software; they are too much of a fuss to handle. Freshservice has been designed to give you the advantages of both SaaS and Cloud, turning your focus to things that matter most.
And remember that ITIL is not just about recording and tracking incidents any more. It’s about speed and efficiency. And most importantly, usability. Which is why Freshservice was built from the ground up with robust automations, gamification, and an extreme focus on usability.
Try Freshservice, the service desk of the future, today!
a) Respond to tickets, assign it to agents, change its priority, mark it as spam or send them to trash right from your phone.
b) Stay on top of tickets that matter the most with 9+ default views and unlimited custom views. Choose whether you want to solve the newest problem first or the most urgent one.
c) Create new tickets, choose scenarios to execute and log times spent on a ticket on the fly. Take your support desk everywhere you go.
d) Insert canned responses when needed and attach files as necessary, directly from your device .
e) Add private notes that only other agents can see, forward tickets, or just stay in the loop as a ‘watcher’.
f) Search your list of users or the right solution in your knowledge base for a question or for that one ticket that you know has popped up earlier somewhere.
g) Get a quick overview of your help desk with a summary of open tickets, overdue tickets, and tickets due today.
“I was looking for an IT focused ticketing system that was cloud based, easy to use, and has integrations that tie into my other services. Freshservice delivered on all fronts and instantly has my business running more efficiently.”
“We spend 80% of our time supporting internal customers. Freshservice helped us setup our helpdesk in less than an hour, with no infrastructure and no risk “
“Their support has been knowledgeable, friendly, and great to work with”
Town of Edgartown
Your customers are waiting to hear from you so get started now!
- Monitor all visitors to your website in real time
- See where visitors are coming from, whether is is search engine query or link referral
- Get insights into visitor's geographical location and browser information
- Accept chat requests and close sales
- Proactively invite browsing visitors to chat
- Handle multiple chats simultaneously
- Transfer active chat session to other operators or departments on your LiveHelpNow account
Note: You must have an active LiveHelpNow account to use this app.
kw: live chat for business, live chat for websites, live help now, chat system, live chat system, live chat software, livehelpnow, live help, help desk, help desk software
The WSS offices and Customer Services are presented in a global map. They are searchable from map or list mode. Detailed information can be looked up by clicking on individual locations.
Our Customer Coordinators are familiar with all products and services on offer and can assist you in finding solutions to your needs.
Our offices in the worldwide network are listed in alphabetical or by country order. For each office, you will find contact details. For each service provided you will also find the direct contact details of the person responsible.
Listing of all ports served by Wilhelmsen Ships Service, listed alphabetically or by country.
Listing all direct contacts with details.
Wilhelmsen Ships Service
Wilhelmsen Ships Service is the world's leading maritime services provider, with the capacity to service 2,400 ports in 125 countries. Our focus is to deliver improved vessel operating efficiency to the merchant fleet. Last year Wilhelmsen Ships Service made product deliveries to 24,000 vessels and handled 65,000 port calls.
Now launching the HappyFox Android app to bring in mobility to your existing HappyFox accounts!
What you can do with the HappyFox app:
Access your support tickets on mobile
Quick access to “My Pending” tickets list
Filter and view tickets by Categories and Status
View complete Ticket Details and Ticket History
Respond to customers quickly by adding Ticket Updates
Add Private Notes to collaborate with other support agents
Download the app for free and get the power of HappyFox on your Android.
Your HappyFox tickets at your fingertips. Literally!
Note: You must have a HappyFox account to be able to use this app.
Sign up for a 30 day free trial at www.happyfox.com
Incident Desk uses a combination of a user-definable framework and basic and simple business rules and work flow to provide the user with functionality to build and define almost any activity commonly found in businesses.