Stereo Microphone STM10 lets you get impressive audio quality next time you want to record an exciting concert. When you are interviewing someone close up, the result is excellent. Make great moments sound fantastic.
Digital Noise Cancelling Headset MDR-NC31EM lets you record binaural audio with high fidelity and an impressive 3D effect. This functionality is available only for Sony Xperia™ devices that support 5-pole audio connector.
Works with: Stereo Microphone STM10, Digital Noise Cancelling Headset MDR-NC31EM, SmartWatch SW2, SmartBand™ SWR10, SmartBand™ Talk SWR30, smartphones and tablets running Android 4.1 or later.
This application uses analytics software to collect and aggregate statistics. This data helps us improve this app and our services. None of this data can be used to identify you.
Sound Recorder designed for high quality long-time sound recording with skipping relative silence on-the-fly . For example , you can use it for record night sleep talks , business meetings , a regular day of your babysitter , how you sing or play the guitar and so on . It is fantastic! And you may use it as regular voice recorder with simple and nice user interface .
- quick , real-time recording , without waiting for .
- high quality and bit rate of up to 128 KBPS .
- able to hide the recording .
- easy to use , a key recording .
- the international two-way audio technology , multi-level security algorithms , multilevel access control .
Sound recorder can freely running in background.
Use it to reliably record your meetings, personal notes, classes, and more, with no time limits!
- Record to high-quality Wav file
- Simple UI, instant start,
- recording in background (even when display is off)
- live audio spectrum analyzer
- Displays the recording status in the notification bar.
- Trim/Cut your record file
- Easy Manage existing recordings — play, rename, or delete them
- Auto save recordings to your SD card.
- Send/ Share and manage your recordings easily,
NOTE: This app is not call recorder.
NOTE: If an error occurs after the updates, please reinstall(or reboot) and send me an e-mail.
Stick with the basics on how to use, uncomplicated and fascinates Record a quick and easy QuickRec!
Classes, Meetings, Music, Call (speakerphone is used), etc. should be recorded when take out after the smartphone running QuickRec to the end.
> One Touch Recording
> Automatic Recording / Storage
> While recording a call,SMS rejected
> File Sharing / Sending
> Recording file playback / pause / stop
> Korean/English/Japanese Language support
> Supported file formats: amr, 3gp, wav, mp3
Now, the smart recording automatically.
When I can not remember the calls it a try.
When you want to hear again the voice of the lover.
When you want to right and wrong.
If you use this app, then your life will be smart.
TAG : call recorder, callrecorder, call record, callrecord, call recording, callrecording,ΠΡΟΣΚΛΗΣΗ ΕΓΓΡΑΦΗΣ,ghi âm cuộc gọi,poziv rekorder,Цалл Рецордер,tawag sa kalihim,RAZPIS RECORDER,مسجل المكالمات,CALL upptökutæki,HUBUNGI RECORDER,េកំណត់ត្រា,KAYIT ÇAĞRI
Galaxy Nexus mobile phone does not have the capability of recording. This is not supported.
Drag to select where to start playback.
High quality recordings in WAV format.
The maximum recording time can be set, or unlimited recording time.
Share the voice file via E-mail,Dropbox and other applications.
* Fully open source, find us on Github.
* New clean design inspired by Google's own apps.
* Manage recordings with a built in database.
* Share recordings straight from the app.
UI designed by Rigo Ortega Mtz.
It is most useful for students who want to record their lectures. It’s free and offers in-app purchases.
This app contains ads.
You can change the quality of the audio recording by selecting from different bitrates or between several audio formats:
- Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) - Designed to be the successor of the MP3 format
- AMR - Audio format that uses less storage and is optimized for recording voice
- WAV - Uncompressed lossless high quality format
More awesome features are coming soon...
REMEMBER!! The built-in microphones were aligned to human voice (300-3400Hz, 40-60dB). Therefore the maximum values are LIMITED by the hardware limitation, and very loud sound(100+ db) cannot be recognized. Moto Droid (max.100), Galaxy S3 (81dB), Galaxy Note (91dB), Galaxy S2 (98dB)...
SPL(sound pressure level) meter app uses your built-in microphone to measure noise volume in decibels(db), and shows a reference. We had calibrated many android devices with the actual sound level meter with dB(A).
See the 4-6th pictures. I had calibrated many android devices with an actual sound level meter. You can trust the result in routine-noise levels (40-70dB). But, please use it as an auxiliary tool.
* Pro version added Features :
- Sound Meter and Vibrometer are integrated
- Statistic menu with saving log data
- CSV file exporting
- Level notification
- Line-chart duration
- More models are calibrated
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Sound Meter Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** Not compatible with: Xperia(X8, X10 mini), LG(Optimus One, P350), GT-I9001, ZTE, etc
Parrot is 100% free, has no time limits, no functionality limits and absolutely no ads!
• Record: Create voice recording with a live and buttery smooth sound wave graph as you record to help you easily identify when you’re receiving the right levels. Record using the standard mic, camcorder mic or even a Bluetooth microphone.
• Play: Playback your voice recordings with a simple and beautiful list that helps you easily identify tracks with intuitive calendar icons as well as playing and paused animations.
• Share: Share your tracks with your favorite apps with two simple taps. Your favorite apps are saved to allow you to quickly share in the future.
• Notifications: We’ve included simple and easy notifications in order to allow you to use Parrot and continue to work in the background.
• Android Wear: Manage your recording and playback right from your wrist.
Recording Options (Dictaphone options)
• Quality: Recording in WAV and MP4 formats. Choose your sample rate and bit rate.
• Source: Record your voice from your device mic, camcorder mic or Bluetooth headset.
• Effects: Use Android’s built-in recording effects to remove background noise, cancel out echo and automatically control gain. For those situations where more power is needed, set your own custom gain.
• Auto Pause (skip silence): Easily skip silence while recording by having the app pause and restart for you based on time and sound sensitivity thresholds.
• Alerts: Use both vibration and beeps to help you identify when the recording has started and stopped.
• Bass Boost: Boost the bass to help amplify low frequencies of the recordings.
• Volume Boost: Enhance the volume of the track to help hear even quiet noises.
• Preset Reverb: Hear your recording as if it were played in a small room or large hall.
• Record Audio: We need access to your mic to create voice recordings.
• External Storage: We require access to your SD card as this is our preferred location to store your tracks.
• Vibration: We have a setting that allows you to make your device vibrate when you start or stop a recording.
• Network Access: We use Crashlytics to anonymously collect crash reports to help us quickly and effectively fix bugs that cause crashes.
For more information, help and support visit http://www.theparrotapp.com
The device vibrates slightly when you start or when you stop recording.
This app works even if not is open, but you must have opened once, since the last time you turned on the phone.
Any feature that is suggested for the application will be considered for future updates.
- Very easy to use
- The whole application is Holo themed
- No time limit for recordings
- You can use other apps without interrupting the recording
- Use the uncompressed record format for the best possible quality
- Use the compressed record format for small memory usage
- Mono or stereo recording is possible
- Customizable sample and bitrates
- Share recordings with other apps to send them via email or store them your dropbox
Should you have any suggestions for improvements, you can send me a email. I will try to answer as soon as possible.
Records in 8000,11025, 16000, 22050, 44100 and 48000Hz - 16bits - Mono.
Recordings are stored on the SD-card ('PCMRECORDER').
- Records by background
- Records no time limit
- Playback by backgroud
- Send mail
- Sample rate(8000,11025, 16000, 22050, 44100 and 48000Hz)