Audio Recorder app is optimized for Sony Xperia™ smartphones running Android 4.1 or later. Functionality may not be optimal when using this app with other Android devices.
Stereo Microphone STM10 lets you get impressive video and audio quality next time you want to record an exciting concert. When you’re interviewing someone close up, the result is excellent. Make great moments sound fantastic.
Works with: Stereo Microphone STM10, Digital Noise Cancelling Headset MDR-C31EM, SmartWatch SW2, SmartBand™ SWR10, SmartBand™ Talk SWR30, smartphones and tablets running Android 4.4 or later.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
* Fully open source, find us on Github.
* New clean design inspired by Google's own apps.
* Manage recordings with a built in database.
* Share recordings straight from the app.
UI designed by Rigo Ortega Mtz.
Drag to select where to start playback.
High quality recordings in WAV format.
The maximum recording time can be set, or unlimited recording time.
Share the voice file via E-mail,Dropbox and other applications.
Sound Recorder designed for high quality long-time sound recording with skipping relative silence on-the-fly . For example , you can use it for record night sleep talks , business meetings , a regular day of your babysitter , how you sing or play the guitar and so on . It is fantastic! And you may use it as regular voice recorder with simple and nice user interface .
- quick , real-time recording , without waiting for .
- high quality and bit rate of up to 128 KBPS .
- able to hide the recording .
- easy to use , a key recording .
- the international two-way audio technology , multi-level security algorithms , multilevel access control .
It is most useful for students who want to record their lectures. It’s free and offers in-app purchases.
This app contains ads.
You can change the quality of the audio recording by selecting from different bitrates or between several audio formats:
- Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) - Designed to be the successor of the MP3 format
- AMR - Audio format that uses less storage and is optimized for recording voice
- WAV - Uncompressed lossless high quality format
More awesome features are coming soon...
NOTE: If an error occurs after the updates, please reinstall(or reboot) and send me an e-mail.
Stick with the basics on how to use, uncomplicated and fascinates Record a quick and easy QuickRec!
Classes, Meetings, Music, Call (speakerphone is used), etc. should be recorded when take out after the smartphone running QuickRec to the end.
> One Touch Recording
> Automatic Recording / Storage
> While recording a call,SMS rejected
> File Sharing / Sending
> Recording file playback / pause / stop
> Korean/English/Japanese Language support
> Supported file formats: amr, 3gp, wav, mp3
Program to record telephone conversations.
PLEASE, BEFORE BUYING AN APPLICATION, FIRST INSTALL THE FREE VERSION, AND MAKE SURE THE PROGRAM IS RUNNING ON YOUR PHONE!!!
BEFORE INSTALLING DISABLE OTHER SOFTWARE FOR RECORDING TELEPHONE CONVERSATIONS AND THE FREE VERSION OF THIS PROGRAM IS ALSO!!!
Since recording of telephone conversations is allowed in some countries, many vendors disable the ability to record during a call, and so I ask you not to put the bad ratings!
If the application is poorly recorded conversation, try a variety of customization options (the procedure is described in the program menu "Help". Advise you to read!)
If you have any, any problems, errors or suggestions for the program, describe your problem or suggestion in a letter and send it to me in the mail. I will deal with them.
The list of supported devices (currently it is only drawn up, so everyone help in compiling the list can send me the information as described in the article): http://callrecordviktordegt.blogspot.ru/p/blog-page_16.html
- Automatic recording of telephone conversations
- Recording format «amr», «mp4», «wav» with a choice of recording quality
- Individual settings for incoming and outgoing "Save all ", "Do not write", "Record contacts only", "Record contacts not only " (only in the full version )
- Can not save conversations lasting less than N- seconds (only in the full version)
- Ability to record/not record specific users (list of exceptions in the settings) (only in the full version )
- Ability to change the place of storage of records
- Automatic cleaning (deleting records older than N- days) (Only in the full version)
- Language Support (English / Russian)
- Ask to save the record after a call (Only in the full version)
- Ability to disable notifications on the start / finish recording
- All entries, "Date", "On behalf of the subscriber", "On the phone number", "For the duration"
- Write protection against erasure (Favorites)
- Adding a comment to a recorded conversation
- Quick filtering the selected number
- The ability to call a subscriber of the program
- The ability to submit your entry through the available tools on the device to send (E-mail, Bluetooth, etc.)
- Find all the records
PS: Thank you all in advance! I would be grateful to your ratings and comments.
Parrot is 100% free, has no time limits, no functionality limits and absolutely no ads!
• Record: Create voice recording with a live and buttery smooth sound wave graph as you record to help you easily identify when you’re receiving the right levels.
• Play: Playback your voice recordings with a simple and beautiful list that helps you easily identify tracks with intuitive calendar icons as well as playing and paused animations.
• Share: Share your tracks with your favorite apps with two simple taps. Your favorite apps are saved to allow you to quickly share in the future.
• Notifications: We’ve included simple and easy notifications in order to allow you to use Parrot and continue to work in the background.
• Android Wear: Manage your recording and playback right from your wrist.
Recording Options (Dictaphone options)
• Quality: Recording in WAV and MP4 formats. Choose your sample rate and bit rate.
• Source: Record your voice from your device mic or camcorder mic.
• Effects: Use Android’s built-in recording effects to remove background noise, cancel out echo and automatically control gain. For those situations where more power is needed, set your own custom gain.
• Auto Pause (skip silence): Easily skip silence while recording by having the app pause and restart for you based on time and sound sensitivity thresholds.
• Alerts: Use both vibration and beeps to help you identify when the recording has started and stopped.
• Bass Boost: Boost the bass to help amplify low frequencies of the recordings.
• Volume Boost: Enhance the volume of the track to help hear even quiet noises.
• Preset Reverb: Hear your recording as if it were played in a small room or large hall.
• Record Audio: We need access to your mic to create voice recordings.
• External Storage: We require access to your SD card as this is our preferred location to store your tracks.
• Vibration: We have a setting that allows you to make your device vibrate when you start or stop a recording.
• Network Access: We use Crashlytics to anonymously collect crash reports to help us quickly and effectively fix bugs that cause crashes.
If you have any questions about Parrot Voice Recorder, please send them to email@example.com
Notes is a simple notepad with which you can record your notes through the microphone of your smartphone.
It may be useful to record any type of note, from shopping list to appointments.
Simple and intuitive to use. The record operation is fully automatic and immediate.
- voice recorder
Please, read the description. There's a link to a trial version!
The app is intended for automatic call recording from the phone line where supported by hardware and kernel.
Root access is a must for many phones, as manufacturers often won’t implement the required functionality.
There are 4 recording methods:
- Standard API
- CAF (root required)
- ALSA (root requried)
- Kernel (root required)
Standard API - method which doesn’t require root access. Check out every audio source before using. Many phones support recording using this method, from the microphone only (audio source “Microphone” should be selected).
CAF and ALSA - both methods require root access. Device settings in settings → recording are very important here. If your phone isn’t listed, select a device which has the same chipset as yours. The main difference between CAF and ALSA is that CAF doesn’t require ALSA installation, and supports more functions.
Kernel - recording method for phones based on old chipsets by Qualcomm; root is required. This method doesn’t guarantee 2 way call recording.
Which recording method is better?
Neither recording method can ensure that your calls will be recorded from the line; this is phone-specific. And you have to try and find out the one that fits your phone if it’s not auto-detected.
Where can I download a trial version?
On xda-developers.com: http://goo.gl/u690rm
• In call control
• Call confirm
• After call actions dialog
• Search recordings
• Edit info about recordings
• Volume control
• WAV, AMR, MP3
• Manual encryption for WAV recordings
Ultimate Voice Recorder records audio at background. You can enable or disable it from the settings menu
You can record each and every talk in a high quality with compressed size using this app.
Create corus by playing your recording at background and recording new audio simultaniously
* Simple UI Buttons to start, stop & pause the recording.
* Home screen displays time remaining & sample rate of recording.
* Cancel the recording any time with the cancel button.
* Vibration feedback of each button.
* Change the Audio Quality to Low/Medium/High/Very Heigh
* Select Audio Source As Mic/Camcoder
* Add Home Screen Widget To start record just by pressing the homescreen button
* Enable amplifier to increase recording quality
* Set future time and duration of recording using the auto recording feature. Recording will start and go on automatically on the specific time in the background. This will help you not to forget about your important meetings.
* The app detects the minimum sample rate automatically so that you can save lot of memory of your sd card, although if you want to record in a high quality you can do so .
* Delete all recordings just by clicking one button
* Browse the recording location in which you want the recordings to save
* Shake and record your audio if you have enabled shake and record feature of this app.
* Pause recording when an incoming call interrupts your recording
* View all audio in a list rename them, delete them, share and set as ringtone them.
Skyro pro allows you to record, play and share audio like never before.
- Share the recorded audio with your friends and family, right out of the box using dropbox
- Make your recordings instantly available anywhere and everywhere (Desktop, Tablet, phones etc.)
- Support for tagging and geo-tagging
- Search your recordings on name, tags or location
- Customise the look and feel of the app with themes
- Skyro pro loves Android Tablets with its all new experience on tablet devices.
- Share your recordings on Soundcloud from within the app
The pro version allows you to do more :-
- Access new themes
- Record in mp3 bit-rates up to 320Kbps
- On-Demand Dropbox Sync
Skyro pro is the perfect companion for students, journalists, musicians, businessmen and people who love to record audio on the go.
Record any phone call you want and choose which calls you want to save. You can set which calls are recorded and which are ignored. Listen to the recording, add notes and share it. Integration with Google Drive™ and Dropbox allows calls to be saved and synchronized to the cloud as well.
Google Drive integration works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
Please note that call recording does not work on certain handsets and can result in inferior quality recordings. We therefore suggest that you try the free version before purchasing the paid app.
If you encounter any recording issues or wish to improve voice quality, try recording from a different audio source, or use auto-on speaker mode.
Recorded calls are stored in the Inbox. You can change the destination recordings folder to an external SD card as well. You can set the size of the inbox. The number of saved calls is limited only by your device memory. If you decide that a conversation is important, save it and it will be stored in the Saved Calls folder. If not, old recordings will automatically be deleted when new calls fill up the inbox.
You can enable a Call Summary Menu with options to appear immediately after a call.
Search for recordings by contact, phone number, or note.
There are 3 default settings for automatic recording:
Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
Ignore everything – This setting records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Ignore contacts – This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
In the Pro version only: You can set calls from particular contacts to be automatically saved, and they will be saved in the cloud.
The lyrics (if available) will be displayed in 'Track Name' field.
Now supports external LRC or TXT file (file name must be same as the song).
Tap on 'Track Name' field to view full lyrics!.
Use checkbox to enable/disable Auto-Scroll.
Press Menu -> More -> Settings - for text size and color options
Press Menu -> More -> Share - to share music file
You can also set Ringtones
Note: Make sure the lyrics is stored in UTF-8 encoding.