Just hold the App up pointing at a QR Code and the App will automatically scan the code and offer you a link to the code's information. You'll find QR Codes in magazines, in stores, on signs, on packaging and coupons, to name just a few.
What can it scan?
Web Address URL, iTunes App Store App Download URL, YouTube Video, Google Maps Location, Follow on Twitter, Facebook Page, Facebook Like, Linked In, FourSquare Check In, Dropbox, Plain Text, Telephone Number, Skype Call, SMS Message, Email Address, Email Message, Contact Details, Event (VCALENDAR), WIFI Login, PayPal Buy Now Link - and more...
Another great App from Joindup.com
By using the phone's camera, QR Code application will quickly scan and recognize the information of QR codes.
Intuitive and aesthetically pleasing UI
View a history list of all of your past scans, create and edit QR codes
Fast and easy to use.
Works on all devices
- does not consume memory or CPU resources
& totally FREE!
How QR Code Scanner Works
1) To work QR Code Scanner & QR Reader simply open the app, point the camera at the code, and you’re done! There is no need to take a photo or press a button. QR Code Reader will automatically recognize any QR code your camera is pointing at.
2) When scanning a QR code, if the code contains a website URL, you will automatically be taken to the site. If the code just contains text, you'll immediately see it. For other formats such as phone numbers, email addresses, or contact info, you will be prompted to take the appropriate action.
Also read what our reviewers are saying about Vidushi QR Scanner.
THIS IS WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING
★ The best q.r. reader Works great, what a great way to connect, so easy to use. I love it.
★ Amazing speed! :) Amazing speed & great design. My favorite QR reader!
★ Great! Works perfectly on my nexus. Love the feature that you can generate codes on the go
SCANNING CODES HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
Open the Kaywa Reader, point your phone at the QR code and it will automatically detect the code. That's it! No need to login, no need to take a photo or press a „Scan“ button like with other apps, just scan and enjoy the content!
WHY WOULD I USE A QR CODE READER?
QR stands for Quick Response; QR Codes allow youto get content as easy as pointing the camera at it.
You have probably noticed printed ads with 2Dbarcodes while perusing magazines and newspapers or during shopping. Many companies now use QR codes to deliver special promotions, coupons, contest entries or videos to great content. A 2D barcode scanner is your best shopping companion, connecting you with discounts and special offers!
QR codes can do many things (for example play avideo, create a Facebook Like, scan to buy, tweet, etc), and you will always be prompted to tap to take the relevant action.
If the code encodes a web address (URL), we will redirect you to the website.
If the code encodes contact information the Kaywa Reader will show you the contact information and allow you to add that contact to your address book.
If the code encodes a text message, you will see the text message and with one click you can send it.
Kaywa not only brought QR Codes to the West in 2006, its reader was also featured by Google, Nokia, the Pet Shop Boys and TIM as their QR Code Reader of choice. Lifehacker, the New York Times, the Economist, the New York Post and many other influential blogs, websites and newspapers on the other hand have always pointed to http://qrcode.kaywa.com to generate QR Codes.
★ FEATURES ★
- Scanning all types of codes
- Light bulb button to allow scanning in dim lights
- Detecting codes automatically
- History with scan image context and geolocation
- Our QR Code Generator http://qrcode.kaywa.com to create your own qr codes for free and share them with friends.
SUPPORT & WE LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK
Our offices in Zurich, Switzerland and San Francisco, USA love to hear your feedback and Kaywa engineers worldwide are constantly optimizing the Kaywa QR Code reader to give you AWESOME.
We strive for excellence and we hope you supportus on this journey by rating us and giving us valuable feedback. If you are having any issue with our QR reader app, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.