Look no further for your Android Firewall. Mobiwol can be used to save battery, reduce data usage to stay within your data plan, and secure your privacy by limiting the network access permissions required by apps.
With Mobiwol No Root Firewall you can -
* Take Control Of Your Mobile Apps
* Easily Allow/Block App Connectivity
* Block background app activity
* Be Alerted When New Apps Access the Internet
Secure your phone or tablet, with reliable Android firewall protection - No ROOT access required!
Regain control of your mobile device and what is being accessed and shared with the world.
Android firewall protection with **NO** ROOT REQUIRED!!
Automatic launch on device start up
Automatically identifies applications currently installed on your mobile device
Identifies and Notifies when newly installed apps access the Web
Set Allow/Block, on a per-application basis
Disable background activity for selected apps
Get full data usage visibility
Install Mobiwol No Root Firewall for Simplified Android Security
Why does Mobiwol No Root Firewall show as if using a VPN connection?
This is superficial. We've used technology available to us from within the VPN packaging module offered by Android to be able to gain visibility to your applications' network activities and apply firewall rules without having to ask for root permissions like other Android Firewall apps. However, no actual VPN connection is being made, no data is being sent externally by our application, and we do not tamper with the security of your personal data, so you can continue using your apps with peace of mind, and confidence that you will not end up with a higher than usual data bill at the end of the month.
Why Can't I accept the VPN Prompt?
You will need to select the checkbox first and then the button becomes enabled. If you are having problems selecting the checkbox, it is likely that you have another app that creates an overlay on the active screen that is preventing you from selecting the checkbox.
These two threads explain the problem further and give some examples of apps that do this-
For more FAQs go to http://www.mobiwol.com/faqs.html
Why does Mobiwol top the data usage chart?
It’s an illusion. Mobiwol uses your device’s VPN package to create a firewall. As every data packet sent or received by your apps passes through the VPN, all the incoming and outgoing data traffic gets attributed to Mobiwol.
The good part, however, is that Mobiwol now comes with its own Data Usage feature which allows you to check data usage for each app. To view the usage, choose Data Usage from the home screen.
Have a question not answered here? Visit mobiwol.com/faqs.html for more answers to top questions about Mobiwol - the original root-free Android firewall.
***VOLUNTEERS NEEDED TO TRANSLATE MOBIWOL***
Thanks to everyone who has already contributed to our translation project! We'll soon be releasing an update with localization for Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Turkish, Hungarian and Swedish.
Want to help us expand that list? We still need volunteers to QA completed translations and help us complete the remaining languages. Help us make Mobiwol the best Android Firewall by helping us make it available in your language. Join our translation project on CrowdIn -
***PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE BAD RATINGS/FEEDBACK BECAUSE YOU MISSED TO THE ABOVE MESSAGE***
Parental Control. Content Filter. URL Blocker. App Manager. Time Manager.
Rimon Mobile gives you all these features in one solution!
Features of Rimon Mobile -
- Get safe, filtered Internet for your child with any of our preset or custom defined protection profiles
- Configure the protection profiles for, and manage, each device individually according to your needs as a parent and without worrying about slowed browsing speeds or poor device performance
- Set daily and weekly limits for the amount of time your child can spend surfing the Internet or using apps offline
- Limit the types of apps that be installed on your child’s device (e.g. limit access to apps that enable online shopping or are used for instant messaging)
- Filter content from already installed apps
- Make custom exceptions for which apps and websites are approved for your child to access using the White/Black Lists
- Get alerts on new installs, unapproved install attempts, content blocking and more
- Get instant updates on the protected device, even when changes in the protection profile are made from our remote interface
- Manage multiple accounts from the parent’s device or remotely online (each device requires a separate license)
- Make changes to your managed devices easily with our user friendly local and online interfaces
***IMPORTANT!*** After downloading Rimon Mobile you will be asked to purchase a license subscription. You will receive a 7 day free trial from the point of installation, giving you a chance to test out our protection features. If you cancel within this 7 day period, you will not be charged the annual subscription fee. After the trial has expired, you will be charged the annual subscription fee.***
You are good parents, we know that. You do everything for your children, drive them to after-school activities, send them on a "Scouts" trip, help with homework and when necessary - also speak with the teacher.
But in all honesty, a "good mother" is not just worrying that your child will eat vegetables and a "good father" is not just someone to play football in the park with. Mom and Dad - also your child, as 67% of teenagers and children, is
exposed to serious violence and pornographic contents on the internet.
Dear Parents, meet tom Mobile! The application of the Smartphone Generation: Our youth and children are connected to their Smartphones 24/7. So to protect them even when they are online with their smartphones, we've packed our tom defenses into a clever little app, that will allow your child to surf as he likes while giving you the peace of mind you deserve, because tom Mobile is the only one who knows how to filter mobile contents both
while surfing and while using browser applications.
tom Mobile protects children and youth from exposure to pornography and violence in Google search results, in photos and videos circulating on the Web, as well as on user-generated content sites and applications like YouTube.
A simple and easy user interface: All you have to do is install the app and connect to the service and your child is immediately protected. You do not need to set anything in the app – Did we mention that it's simple and easy?!
Screen Lock: As part of protecting your children, the tom Mobile application requests to set a screen-lock code for the smartphone. We recommend that you update the time after which the screen will lock, to half an hour
without use. To update, go to the device settings and update under "Screen-Lock".
• Important – This is a charged application with a 7 day free trial period. During the installation process you will be requested to approve the annual (= yearly) subscription fee of 149 Shekels. The payment will begin after the trial period, if no action is taken to unsubscribe.
• Important - After downloading tom Mobile, you will be requested to purchase a license for your subscription. You will receive a 7 day trial period free of charge upon installation, in order that you should have an opportunity to test the benefits of our defense. If you cancel within a period of 7 days, no annual subscription fee will be charged. After the trial period expires, you will be charged the annual subscription fees.