- Beautiful design, fast and easy to uses.
- 255,000 word and meanings
- 98,000 examples and 85,000 technical words
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Easy to using.
- English and Khmer Phonetic.
- Font Style and text size comfortable.
- Words can pronunciation.
- Portrait or Landscape support
- Universal Application
- Free one Application and use it on Tablet and Android Phones.
Note: Can pronunciation words with this Dictionary, Please install together, it is so comfortable.
1. Vichet Phone Shop
2.Angkor Meas Phone Shop
3.KoungY Phone Shop
4.SeanLin Phone Shop
5.12Leap Phone Shop
6.Nika Phone Shop
7.Apsara Phone Shop
These all on the list currently we will update more phone shop after next versions.
Keep update with us you will get all the list of price popular phone and phone shop in Phnom Penh.
This application let more easy to see all Popular phone especially the price list.
If you want add your phone shop please contact address:
Tel : 093 256 456
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
facebook page: www.facebook.com/Khmerupdateshop
⑴ Install this plugin and Multiling O Keyboard.
⑵ Run O Keyboard and follow its setup guide.
⑶ Slide space bar to switch languages.
Please email if you have any questions.
Khmer (/kəˈmɛər/; ភាសាខ្មែរ, IPA: [pʰiːəsaː kʰmaːe]; or more formally, ខេមរភាសា, IPA: [kʰeɛmaʔraʔ pʰiːəsaː]), or Cambodian, is the language of the Khmer people and the official language of Cambodia. With approximately 16 million speakers, it is the second most widely spoken Austroasiatic language (after Vietnamese). Khmer has been considerably influenced by Sanskrit and Pali, especially in the royal and religious registers, through the vehicles of Hinduism and Buddhism. It is also the earliest recorded and earliest written language of the Mon–Khmer family, predating Mon and by a significant margin Vietnamese. The Khmer language has influenced, and also been influenced by, Thai, Lao, Vietnamese, Chinese and Cham, all of which, due to geographical proximity and long-term cultural contact, form a sprachbund in peninsular Southeast Asia.
Photo: Gray Lake by Romain Guy
1. Manage notes both text and image (single image per note)
2. Khmer Keyboard layout
3. Search notes time, text wise.
4. Share to all popular social networks like Facebook, Whatspp, Twitter Or you can email, sms to anyone in Khmer.
5. Texts are autosaved as soon as you write.
The app should help all Khmer users in Cambodia, Vietnam and Khmer native speakers all over the world .
ANT Law & Economic Dictionary allows you to browse dictionaries without an internet connection.
- Easy and functional user interface
- Built in Khmer and English keyboard
- Embed Khmer Unicode for all android devices
- Included 3 Law & Economic dictionaries: English-to-English, English-to-Khmer, and Khmer-to-English
- You can listen to the word pronunciation, provided that voice data have been installed in your phone or tablet (Text-to-Speech engine).
- Examples included in the word definitions
- A quick search of words while you type
- Search of words by link from definitions
- Internal storage space: 26 MB
- Android OS : 3.x
Note: this is an online application, you need to have an internet connection to run it