Excellent I am very impressed with this backgammon app. Well developed also believe that this app is the best one I have ever seen or played. I just wish that others who play could do it without cheating. Really need to help those who take this game serreously. I have had enough of all the continued cheating and abuse from players who seem to have a way of winning no matter what the company says I know there are was to hack any application or server. As of 6-26-2016 I will no longer be a user of this game.
Not what it once was Most long term players have noticed the change to the rolls for the worse, lack of improvements to the actual game play, increase in cheaters, chat room being overrun by non English speakers with no effort made to accommodate either group... it was a good app once, not anymore.
Addictive but I love this game. But I think it very unfair that if someone loses there connection they lose the points they were playing for. Until this has been rectified I am avoiding the game. If it is sorted I may comeback
BEWARE!!!!! I paid to get this app because I thought it would be better than the free one but I was very wrong!!! Then I bought coins for $20.00 and they took them back with NO refund and kicked me OFF for SEVEN days because I pushed the restore button . They are ROBBING their players!!!!! They took my money and kicked me off!!! How does that sound????!!!!!??? Do not push restore button if you want to keep your coins and continue playing!!!! If you do you will get robbed and you all are being fair warned.
Predictable Totally predicable dice....every second player is a blatant cheat. Wish l'd never downloaded app....pathetic.
CONNECTION LOST BS Every F@#*ing time I play I get connection lost & lose the game. I'm sittimg right next to my router & have a solid connection. WTF is wrong with your app!?
– The minimum Android requirements increased to 3.0
– Added push-notifications for private messages
– Changed game menu interface
– “Surrender” button now allows to end the current round at any moment
– “Leave the game” button now ends the game and shows result window
– When a player surrenders, he loses 2 points except in cases when at least one checker has been borne off
– When timer runs out in a match of 3 points or more the current round ends, but not the whole game
– Minor fixes