The application is a handy knowledge base about instruments. Due to the tutorials
you will learn how to play each of them, virtually or in the open air, and you will learn how to play many interesting tunes. You can use it on your own or invite your friends and family to play with you.
How to use the application
1. Go to KBT Music Application.
2. Select one of the instruments manually or scan the instrument code.
3. On the instrument page you can read the tips how to play the instrument and basic information about it.
4. If you want to play, click: “I select the instrument”.
5. From the list of tunes, select the one you want to play.
6. When the countdown is over, you can play!
Xylophone, marimba, or handpan: each instrument may be the beginning of an adventure full of wonderful tones and interesting musical discoveries giving plenty of joy and developing the children’s creativity.
KBT music is a range of outdoor musical instruments designed with the development of children’s creativity in mind. The instruments enable the children to play spontaneously with sound on playgrounds, in city parks, nursery schools and preschools or even in the garden at home.