- R&S®NRP-Zxx Power Sensor
- R&S®NRP-Z3/-Z4 USB adapter
- Device runs Android 4.0 or higher
- USB-OTG adapter cable
Supported R&S®NRP-Z Sensors:
- Universal power sensors
- Wideband power sensors
- Thermal power sensors
- Average power sensors
- Continuous average mode
- Absolute power measurements (in dBm or Watt)
- Relative power measurements (in dB relative)
- Averaging (manual and automatic)
- Power offset
- Activate/deactivate S-Parameter compensation, if loaded into your R&S®NRP-Z
- Display sensor information
Important: This app depends on a working USB host (USB – On The Go) controller built into your device. Some smartphones block high-power USB devices. In this case only the thermal power sensors will work.
For usage hints refer to application note 1MA215 available at http://www.rohde-schwarz.com/appnote/1MA215.
Warning: Connecting an R&S®NRP-Z power sensor to the USB port of your Android device will drain your battery regardless whether this app is active or not. Make sure to disconnect the power sensor whenever not in use.