Animals - Zoo and Farm arrives on Android device! Let your kids explore an amazing world of animals by learning and practicing in two separate game modes. This unique Toddler Tapping Zoo and Farm features both common farm and wild animals. Children will love the adorable illustrations, cute photos, and realistic sounds!
Animals - Zoo and Farm is divided into two areas: Farm and Zoo animals (full version only). You can select the desired learning area by choosing the correct icon from the main menu.
Does your child do not know all the animals? Do you want him or her to improve recognition of the animals according to their sounds, images, or names? No problem. Just tap on the Learning button to get to the Learning mode.
• slide horizontally to browse the individual animals
• slide vertically to view photos and illustration
• tap on the animal and hear its sound, tap again and hear its name or watch how it - rotates funnily
The combination of photos and illustrations in this app is crucial as it significantly facilitates children's ability to generalize and categorize concepts. The power of observation and attention to detail will be developed when comparing individual photos of the animals. Similarly, the child's capacity to make associations will be enhanced when learning to match the specific sounds to the specific animals. All of these skills are essential for a promotion of learning in general, and therefore your children will find this app to be useful well beyond the boundaries of this application.
Is your child a bit advanced and wants some more challenge? ...or to practice the newly acquired skills? Sure thing! Tap on the Game button to get to the Game mode and enjoy the lovely fairy tale setting!
• match the animal with its sound
• match the animal with its correct name
• or even choose the most hardest part to match the animal with its written name only
• get all the animals right and win the game!
To enhance learning and motivate children, children are praised enthusiastically for each correct answer in the game mode.
Developed in close cooperation with teachers and parents, this app is designed to both educate and entertain. We hope your children will enjoy it.
Please, let us know any comments or suggestions of improvement you may have at email@example.com. We value them very highly and will try to do our best to ensure that your suggestions are implemented.
It has 33 animals (dog, cat, chicken, rooster, cow, donkey, frog, horse, pig, owl, sheep, turkey, lion, duck, wolf, monkey, elephant, bear, camel, zebra, parrot, snake, hippopotamus, panda, peacock, seal, whale, giraffe, crocodile and canary).
From version 1.1.0 and on, kids can play the game "What animal is it?", which can teach them to recognize the animals.
Animals for Kids will help parents teach the animals to their children while having fun at the same time.
Languages supported: English, French, Greek, Spanish, German, Turkish, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Bulgarian, Indonesian, Portuguese, Finnish, Russian, Dutch, Italian, Arabic, Hebrew.
Animal sounds - App for kids is a free educational application that helps young children learn the animals and their sound.
It has many difference animals.
Kids can play the game "What animal is it?", which can teach them to recognize the animals and their sounds.
Animal sounds - App for kids will help parents teach the animals as animal zoo, animal farm to their children while having fun at the same time.
Browse through the gallery and click any thumbnail for bigger image.
- Prev/Next buttons.
- Click on the animal to replay name and sound.
- Animal names
- Animal flash cards
- Animal pictures
This game has been primarily designed for toddlers,preschool and kindergarten children but it's equally great for your baby or infant and even for older kids. It is kids toys and gifted education.
Find many animal sounds with their pictures. Animals are classified into four categories:
In the category of the farm, we find the following animals:
In the category of the forest, we find the following animals:
In the category of the house, we find the following animals:
- Guinea pig
In the category of the savannah, we find the following animals:
Join the Elves on a fun trip from their home in the cold North to the girl Rosalie in the warmer spring land.
- One of the most charming children's tales for preschool and older. Told in hilarious rhymes.
- Great on phones, optimized for tablets.
- Based on the very popular "Elf Adventure" tablet app.
- A cute, educational story told in daily simple and fun puzzles. Great for reading to your kids.
- Enjoy time with your kids while reading to them!
- Most beautiful hand-drawn art style, charming animations and sounds effects.
- 2 stories in 1: "The Jolly Journey" & "The Farm".
- Funny games for girls and boys. We know parents and grandparents enjoy it as well :-)
- Switch between 9 languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Korean, Portuguese, German, Italian, Japanese
Contains only 2 one time in app purchases - accidental purchases will be refunded -- Promised!
Contains drawing games, jigsaw puzzles, coloring books, painting, doodles, helping your kids with learning about the farm. This is an educational and fun app for toddlers, written in cute children rhymes. Your child will puzzle, doodle, solve riddles and learn about farm animals like chickens, sheep, horses, ponies, cows, rabbits, bunnies, cats, dogs and more.
Enjoy a few moments of simple and fun reading to your children every day. This educative story book is a free interactive children's app for tablets and phones, a storybook for young children based on the funny and cute little creatures known from popular fables, fairy tales as leprechauns, pixies: the elves. Your toddlers and preschoolers will learn about country life - and while having fun together with you!
Stay tuned for more kid friendly apps for tablets from Ploosh in the future.
If you encounter any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The story is inspired by the popular folk and fairy tales from the Brothers Grimm or the works of Charles Perrault and Hans Christian Anderse - fairy tales like Hansel and Gretel, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. We love classic fairytales such as "The Little Red Riding Hood", Cinderella or Rapunzel. We like short bedtime stories like "The Sleeping Beauty" or "Puss in Boots", fables with fairies, Rumpelstiltskin, The Princess and the Peas. These short fables with animals, such as horses and ponies are all great to be read aloud. A nice way to say "Sleep well, good night" and for getting ready to go to bed. We all remember how our parents read stories with rhymes, we remember learning the abc, the alphabet, playing with coloring books.
Thanks go out to our fans!
More than 100 farm animals to color! Art time and finger painting for kids take a new turn with our fun and simple coloring apps!
Encourage your child's creativity with the Farm Animals Coloring Book app. This app features over 100 fun, easy to color images. Your child will enjoy creating their very own farmyard masterpieces. Featuring easy to select images, painting tools and a vivid color pallet. Share your child's artistic abilities with friend and family with the apps share feature. Fascinating images will keep children enticed for hours.
Fun for children of all ages.
Share your child's masterpiece via email, text, Twitter, Facebook or any other service available for your Android Device.
★ 100+ Farm Animals
★ Free Ad-supported version.
★ Language: US English
★ Age Level: 1+
★ Title: Farm Animals Coloring Book For Kids
★ Copyright 2011 TeachersParadise.com, Inc.
In the first mode, when an animal is clicked it will popup in the middle of the screen and make it's noise, a cow moos, a dog barks, etc. In the second mode, the app will state the animal's name before making it's sound. For example, "A cat says...Meow".
10% of all ad clicks from this application will be donated to Autism Speaks.
Future releases will have additional modes.
Kids can learn the sounds of several animals like a dog, a horse, chicken, sheeps, cow, cat and many others!.
When you click on the animal, it makes its sound, and a new animal is drawn.
Your children will have fun with images and animations of animals!
Peter's Farm is a childhood education app with Cuca Studio's quality.
It has beautiful illustrations and animations! It’s totally free!
***3 Million downloads and growing.
Now with the name of "Babies of Animals"
When you hear the sounds you yourself will feel as if you are in a middle of jungle with animals all round. :)
Let kids explore the animal kingdom by learning animals by sight, sound, and animal names.
Browse through gallery and click on any thumbnail to see bigger image, or view next image with flick of your finger.
****** Features *******
* 80+ Animals, Birds, Sea Animals & Reptiles all together with babies of animals.
*Create and listen to list of your favorite animals
* Slide show through all animals including birds, reptiles and insects.
*Option to play animal sound multiple time
* human pronunciation of animal name
* Auto play mode (slide show)
* Easy to use
* Landscape , more space to show animal pictures
* Child Lock
* Animated loading screen
****Reviews by Parents****
This is by far my son's favorite!! He's only 15 months and if I need him so stay quiet I just load it up!! --by Joy
My 18month son's favorite app. He now makes all the animal noises & has learned their names.--by Andrew
My little angel like this animal sounds very much.. she sounds roaring and barking.--by navaneethan
Kids Zoo is a funny way to play with amazing jungle creatures! Hear sounds of tigers, elephants, lions, crocodiles and many birds.
Kids Zoo is a fun package to learn The Animal World for little toddlers.
In Kids Zoo you enjoy high quality images with beautiful sounds.
Bring the wildlife from all round the world for your Toddler.
A must have for you and your kids.
This kids animal app has human voice over to pronounce animal name for easy learning of kids.
Kids Zoo does not overload children and parents with too many audio and visual stimuli. We are focused in making the Application a delight for children and a winning choice for parents. We strive to give children just the right balance between education and fun.
Your child will love this simple, entertaining application for preschool-aged kids, and they will learn from this Application.
Kids Zoo animal sounds and animal pictures app supports French Spanish and Hindi languages.
This application is under active development, we always welcome your suggestion to improve "Kids Zoo Animal Sounds and Picture" application.
Please send us email on pratikmachchar [-at-] gmail.com
Tapped animal will let you know what is the sound it makes. On top of that it will animate. In the background you can actually hear real life farm birds and other nature sounds.
Give your child a chance to embrace state of the art technology and touch mobile phone interfaces with our awesome application.
Animals and and other things available in application:
Feel free to check out this application... and by the way It’s FREE! :-D
Ready to give it a try? Install now...
Any ideas or feedback? Please give us input by rating and commenting our application.
ZOOLA teaches very young children the name and sounds of a lot of different animals. The app offers more than 250 HD photos of a mommy, daddy and baby of each animal type.
The app's simplistic layout and ease-of-use guarantee your child will be entertained.
The application has been designed by parents for other parents. ZOOLA puts a teaching tool right in the palm of your child's hands. It’s extremely kid-friendly and easy to use. just tap into this wonderful and fun educational opportunity.
100 stars for sure
“Me and the kids love this app. I was more then happy to buy full. Hope new updates soon. We love it thank you”
Awesome animal app!
“This is the best animal sound and picture app out there! My daughter loves it and asks for it every day!”
Every animal also displays a fourth snapshot that may show a child and the animal, or two or more of the animals in a heartwarming shot, thus promoting the feeling of togetherness. While the fourth photo is being displayed, classical music melodies play in the background.
These are some of the features offered in ZOOLA:
* Kid friendly, just touch the colorful icons to open the pictures
* 250+ absolutely adorable HD photos and high-quality sounds
* Photos for each animal: male, female, baby and togetherness
* Includes farm animals, safari animals, forest animals, water animals & dog breeds
* Click on the speaker to learn how to say the animal's name
* Togetherness photos accompanied by classical music melodies
The Best Kids Apps team members have little children and viewed the application through those young eyes while developing ZOOMLA. Each step along the way was kid-tested, approved and declared fun! Parents love the gentle teaching this developer offers, too.
Keywords: Animal Sounds, Animal Photos, apps for kids, kids apps, best kids apps, animals, Fun, Game, Cool app, Games, Kids, Kid, Animal Images, Animal Names, fun game for kids, kids game, animal sounds, educational game, kid friendly, adorable, smart baby, teach, teaching, love, care, enjoy, toddler, toddlers, child, children, school, Preschool, parent, parents, kindergarten, Interactive, baby, babies, enjoy, learn, dog, cat, horse, elephant, lion, chicken, zebra, giraffe, pig, rabbit, cow, farm, bird, fish, turtle, dolphin, duck, donkey, monkey, frog, peacock, tiger, leopard, parrot, pet, pets, classic music.
- Frequently updated video content
- Learn easy english song with lyrics
- Most popular english song for kids
- Video content only for kids, does not contain parental content
Happy time with Best Kids Songs.
Song List ;
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Counting Bananas, One Little Finger, How's The Weather?, Little Snowflake, Sweet Dreams, Row Row Row Your Boat, Bingo, Old McDonald Had A Farm, The Animals On The Farm, Walking In The Jungle, If You're Happy, Do You Like Broccoli Ice Cream?, Ten In The Bed, Hickory Dickory Dock, Five Little Monkeys!, Count And Move, ABC Song, Seven Steps,Head Shoulders Knees Toes & more ....
Sweet animals that your child will adore. Let your child have fun while learning animal names and sounds. This easy-to-use app was designed for your toddler to play and learn at the same time. The game contains both visual, verbal, and auditory cues and can be setup as recreation from toddlers, as cue cards to learn animal names in Spanish or English, or with the written names displayed as a cue before the animal is revealed to nurture intrinsic visual reading skills in toddlers.
* Well-known animals
* Classic scenery
* Voice over and text in English and Spanish
* Adult and child voices
* Toddler-proof setup screen
If your child loves this app, please consider getting the other similar apps in the series, conveniently available from the opening menu.
Chose one of three options of the game:
"Regular" - Your child will see farm, he can touch animals, so he han remember their voices.
"Who tells?" - application will play some animal's voice and your child have to select right animal.
If you turn on child mode application will try to everything possible to prevent your child to close it.
It will try to ignore Back button press
Will be impossible to open some application from last used list
In case if Home button will be pressed, application will just immedately run again
When you will want to close application it will suggest you to input some combination of the animals. After right input application will close.
* Collect and learn about barnyard animals by completing timed math challenges
* Innovative dual learning opportunity, learn interesting facts about different animals while practicing math skills!
* Addition & Subtraction Edition is perfect for first graders but still challenging and fun for everyone, even adults!
* Tons of fun facts about each animal to learn and share with your friends!
* No annoying ads to distract from game play!
* High quality graphics look great on both phones and tablets!
* Play 5 free levels!
* In app upgrade unlocks more levels and animals!
* First Grade math too easy for you? Upgrade and get a BONUS LEVEL that allows you to increase the difficulty and create your own levels!
Contains 15 games in one:
- Learning of letters and numbers, sound animated with translation from English / Spanish.
- Learn to recognize more than 100 animals including their sounds, categorized as pets, farm animals and marine wildlife.
- Distinguish shapes and colors and match the pieces.
- Distinguish between colors and show your ability to move animated balls around the screen.
- Practice your memory with "Simon evolution" and "Match the cards"
- Play with fireworks and try to catch the ball.
- Learn the sounds of musical instruments and play their music.
- Solve jigsaws with pictures of your environment.
- Solve jigsaws of incresing difficulty with pictures of the most important places in the world.
- Flash cards with letters of the alphabet illustrated with drawings in various languages.
- Listen and learn the funny sounds of the most familiar vehicles.
Children can have fun playing for a long time.
You will also acquire the following skills by playing:
- Improve children's skills in memory, concentration and development of knowledge of their environment.
- Help with the recognition of the letters of the alphabet and learning English and Spanish languages.
- Keep children entertained with fun sound effects and animal sounds, musical instruments and vehicles
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- Is specifically designed as an educational tool interface for preschoolers and up.
★ Benjamin Bunny is rated in the top 25 Android apps for kids by Babble.com. ★
Simply push the Play button and the story begins. Sit back and listen as the story is read to you, and the pages automatically turn. This audio book includes the original text and illustrations by Beatrix Potter.
From the Options menu, you can turn off Auto Play if you would like to read the story to your child yourself. You can also turn off the Button Block feature which blocks the Back, Call, Camera and Search buttons (use the Home key to exit.)
Looks great on a 10" tablet!
Preschool Basics is a colorful set of flash cards for preschool and kindergarten. With just one app, your child can learn the alphabet, numbers, colors, shapes, and vocabulary words. View the cards in order or shuffle the cards to increase the challenge. Tap the flash card to hear the word spoken.
Preschool Basics is rated:
• Top 5 Best Android Apps For Pre-School Age by iKidApps.com
• Top 10 educational Android apps for children by ParentMap.com
• 10 Best Educational Android apps for Kids by BestAndroidAppsFree.com.
Preschool Basics features:
ABC's - Alphabet flash cards show a letter with an image, such as "A for apple."
123's - Number flash card teach numbers one to ten. Number cards animate to demonstrate counting.
Colors - Learn colors with a spinning color wheel.
Shapes - Learn basic shapes.
Words - Learn 85 more words split into four different word decks. 35 new words added in v1.7! The decks are: animals, house / indoor, transportation / outdoor, and all 33 Dolch pre-primer sight words.
Visit the options menu to turn set the flash cards to play in order or in shuffled order. You can turn the sound off if you'd like to work with your child and the flash cards yourself. And you can set Button Block on or off. This feature -- requested by users -- blocks your phone's Back, Search, Camera and Call buttons; use the Home key to exit the app.
Support for 10" tablets added in v1.9.
Send any suggestions, problems or comments via email.
Keywords: toddler, kids, ABC, ABC's, numbers, colors, shapes, educational, children, preschool, preschool-aged, flash cards, flashcards
Copyright © 2015 kcToolbox. All Rights Reserved.
Alphabet Bingo is rated in the top 25 Android apps for kids by Babble.com.
tags preschool, toddler, alphabet
Email any suggestions!
* Barnyard Fun
* Down on the Farm
* Lion Country Safari
* Jungle Cruise
Each wheel is filled with six animal pictures. Tap the Spin button to spin the wheel. Play the animals in order or switch to random mode. Hear the animal's sound and its name spoken.
Or try the free version which is called Animal Farm and has two wheels.
Tags preschool, toddler, animal, children
Send any suggestions via email!