Buy My Fare – Use your valid Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card to instantly purchase and use Single Ride and Multi-Ride (Day, Three-Day, and 31-Day passes) fares good for travel on all RideKC routes throughout the region. Reduced fares require ID when boarding. How it works:
1. Select a rider type (Standard or Reduced).
2. Select a fare type and “Add To Cart”.
3. Select “Checkout” when complete (or add more fares).
4. Select Payment Method (or enter a new one).
5. Activate your fare right before you board (only one activation is required for Multi-Ride passes).
6. Show your active fare to the driver.
My Fares – Access all New, Active, and Expired fares. Activate each fare once before you board. Store multiple fares for future use. Use up to 10 fares at once for a group.
Where’s My Ride? – Track your ride on most RideKC routes throughout the region. Tracking is available initially for all Missouri-side bus and streetcar routes and some KCK routes (#101, #107). More routes will be added as vehicles and systems are upgraded.
Plan My Trip – Plan your trip on all RideKC routes throughout the region. Enter a street address, route name, stop name, or place name for your origin and destination.
Fares are identical to paying cash or buying paper passes online. All existing fare rules apply. Refunds are not provided. Employer and student pass programs are not currently supported. Existing paper passes cannot be transferred into the mobile app.