This will ONLY tag songs on the radio station KCRW!
Requires internet permission because it gets the song data from the KCRW website.
Subscribe to your favorite podcasts using the embedded networks (5by5, ABC, AfterBuzz TV, BBC, CNN, Carolla Digital, ESPN, FrogPants, LibriVox, Nerdist, NPR, Revision3, Smodcast, Ted Talks, Twit, NPO, ...).
You can also import your podcasts subscriptions from an iTunes or Google Reader OPML file, or use the embedded search engine to browse Podcasts Addict (200K podcasts) or iTunes databases (250K podcasts).
Finally you can also copy and paste your podcasts RSS feeds in order to subscribe.
The app displays a small ad banner at the bottom of the screen.
If you want to support Podcast Addict and/or disable the ad banner, you can buy Podcast Addict - Donate app
Since KitKat release, Android apps cannot write on the SD card anymore except in the app specific folder. Please check http://bit.ly/sd_kitkat for more information
Getting started: https://podcastaddict.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/292733-getting-started-
Bugs & Suggestions: http://podcastaddict.uservoice.com
• Android Wear notifications & controls (Android 4.3+ only)
• chromecast support
• minimal permission requirement
• manage Audio & Video podcasts, iTunes podcasts, Soundcloud url, Youtube Channels & RSS News feeds
• standalone player (MP3, local files, streaming)
• support both download & streaming
• automatic update
• automatic download
• advanced automatic deletion features (trash, ...)
• advanced Custom Settings per Podcast
• automatic podcasts Flattr
• podcast & episode search engine (use both Podcast Addict database & iTunes database)
• audio & video player with resume, shuffle, loop, ...
• variable playback speed available for Android 4.1+
• audio & video playlist
• customizable widgets
• full app backup / restore
• lock screen widgets (Android 4.0+ only)
• sleep timer
• both list & grid mode display (podcasts & episodes)
• authenticated feeds
• virtual podcasts (handle a folder content as a podcast)
• TOP 250 most successful podcasts
• Browse podcasts by category
• OPML import (iTunes, Google Reader, ...)
• OPML export
• Full screen reading mode for RSS news feed
• Podcasts suggestions
• comments download feature
• episode & podcast sharing
• episode search engine
• pebble support (player notifications)
• support for Nova Launcher TeslaUnread plugin
• support for Tasker, AutomateIT, ...
• Chinese: HK Reporter
• English: 5by5, 77 WABC Radio, ABC, Absolute Radio, AfterBuzz TV, Al Jazeera, BBC, Carolla Digital, CBC, CBS Radio News, CBS Sport Radio, Channel 9 (MSDN), CNN, Earwolf, ESPN, Feral Audio, Fox News Radio, FrogPants, Goodstuff FM, How Stuff Works, Infinite Guest, KCRW, KFI AM 640, LibriVox, Mobile Nations, Monocle 24, MSNBC, Mule Radio Syndicate, NASA, Nerdist, Nickelodeon, NPR, PBS, Podnutz, Public Radio International (PRI), Quick and Dirty Tips, Radiotopia, Relay FM, Revision3, RTÉ Radio, Scientific American, Slate, Smodcast, Stand Up NY Labs, The Guardian, The Incomparable, The Naked Scientists, Ted Talks, The Blaze, The New Yorker, Twit, Voice America, WBEZ 91.5, WFMU, WNYC, WOR 710, WWNO
• French: Europe1, Jazz Radio, Radio Campus Paris, Radio Canada, Radio France, RTL, Virgin Radio
• German: Deutsche Welle, DRadio Wissen, ORF, SRF, ZDF, WDR, Deutschlandfunk, Deutschlandradio Kultur
• Italian: Radio24, Rai Radio 1, Rai Radio 2, Rai Radio 3
• Portuguese: BAND, CBN, RTP, TSF
Like radio, once you turn on the app, popular channels are automatically played.
Were you wandering around looking for new episodes?
With Vivi radio, you are always with the newest podcast.
With your car, it is more easy to use the app, using Aux or bluetooth for car audio. Turn on the app and listen to successive channels. You don't have to spend time on choosing channels. It will do for you.
Want to try some channels from different countries to learn their languages? Popular channels are right beside you. Just choose the country.
Like real radio, it's Vivi radio.
When you first launch the app, It will take some time to receive channel information.
Castreal Universal Remote Control is a new apps but it comes with thousands of IR remote infra codes available for Free except some of the air conditioner features has to be paid. The infrared remote database that comes with this apps contains IR codes for many famous TV remote brand such as Samsung, SONY, LG, Panasonic, Denon, Marantz, Sharp, Toshiba, JVC, Philips, Hitachi and more. Base on different remote IR codesets this remote control will render the required button dynamically for every different brand and model.
You would need to do some setup to get the universal remote controller works with your device. Firstly, you need to choose the device type and the brand of your remote control then a list of model will be shown on the right. Choose the model and test with your machines. It might takes a few tries of different model to match your device. If the codeset match your device then you may set it into your favorite list. The next time you open this apps, you can directly click favorite to use your favorite remote control.
Please note that there are millions of remote controls out there, the database that comes with this infrared remote control might not be 100% available for every of your devices but we are gradually adding more remote codes into the database. If you have IR remote hex codes that you have tested and would like to share to the rest of the world you are welcome to send your IR remote codes to the publisher.
Currently, this IR remote control apps is only tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 3, however, it should also works for Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Mega and Galaxy Tab that comes with IR Blaster and HTC ONE.
Devices that can be control are TV, Satellite TV, Cable Box, Audio CD, Radio, Amplifier, AVR, VCR, DVD, DSLR, Camera, Blu-Ray disc, Air Con (A/C), desk telephone, projector.
This is a free application but it comes with advertisements and some of the features are limited to PRO version only such as the air con features. If you don't like to see the advertisement you can upgrade it to PRO version with one time purchase to remove the ads.
NOTE: Many people has given me 1 star just because they can't find their device in the list. I will try my best to add those missing remote but please understand that I do not own all remote control in the world.
I've received many complaints that previous codes that were working are missing since version 2.0x. The main reason I remove those codes is to reduce file size. Due to many demand, I've decided to put those code back in version 2.11. Please note that I've merged some of the duplicated codes, therefore, some model name might note be same with your device but it may works.
We're working as fast as we can to make Videostream amazing to use. We want to let you wirelessly stream your videos hassle free, WITHOUT installing a media server! Non-techies, this is the Chromecast app for you!
Contact us directly with ANY problem! We'll fix anything and troubleshoot with you to avoid a bad review :) Just go to www.getVideostream.com
- The fastest set up of any Chromecast media streaming app for your computer
- Simply pick video files you want to watch on your TV
- Don't wait for a program to index your entire computer
- No need to run a "media server" that makes your computer run slow
- You don't need a computer degree to use it
Currently we support:
- Localization of languages
- Mp3 streaming
- Full 1080p streaming of downloaded mp4 video and some MKVs
- Full support for AVI and MKV files
- Playlist functionality
In the list of all broadcast radio can use low speed network to listen to, because the network speed and low listening effect will not be affected by the negative impact. Whether you drive or outside picnic as long as you have a mobile network (at least 24000 bits / sec) can use this to save electricity and can control the operation from the Headset portable radio.
In addition to the popular FM broadcast, list and other styles of music, all the album also has star. 24 hours a day can enjoy the different channels of the music and broadcast news, including: electronic music, dance, pop, soothing music, rock songs: we choose the best music, discussion and news channel for you.
Save your favorite tracks on the go - just click the heart on the album art. Your song will be saved to a per-device list, accessible by clicking the heart in the top right corner of the app.
Buy any track in the playlist with a single click on the Amazon button.
Share a single track, an entire playlist, or your favorites list via your preferred social networks.