Managing music playlists with Androids stock music application isn't very convenient. My Playlist Maker enables you to manage your folder-organized music collection easily. You can generate separate playlists for each directory containing music files - just by pressing one simple button.
Attention: The stock music player app of older Samsung devices (Galaxy S 1 for example) seems to be incompatible with M3U-playlists!
AndroidWorld.it: "Simple and efficient"
Donate Version ad-free now available on Google Play: search Playlist Organizer ADfree!
Make order in your music! Tired to search songs everywhere? Tired to manually create playlists? This App helps you to create the new playlists from your folder. Organize your music as you want and choose one or more folder to create automatically your new playlist! Order your new playlist as you want: for example newest-oldest or alphabetical order. Moreover, if a folder contains a music album you can mantain the default order in your playlist. These and other options help you to manage and organize your new playlists.
- make playlist from a folder
- automatic update of all playlists
- sort your playlist as you want
- find music album in your folder
- rename the new playlists
- delete current playlists
This Playlist maker is tested on a lot of music players as Google Music and Winamp. However there may be problems with the native music player of some devices as Samsung Galaxy S, if this happen please use one of the previous cited player.
If You Like this App vote it or click on the ads! You will support its development!
Now you can not install the player and use the standard system. For Xperia x10mini.., but the fit and the other.
Works only with external memory (sd-card).
Supports extensions: mp3, aac, 3gp, ogg, wav, wma, mp2, mp4, ape, flac, 3gpp.
This app will let you create new playlists in the classic way:
- selecting your favorite album
- selecting the song you love the most of your favorite artist
But it will even let you create a playlist selecting all the songs you saved in a specific folder on your SD card!
This will let you create easily and quilckly your playlist even if you have never set all the meta-information (title, artist, album, ecc) of your mp3 files.
This app will also let you edit your existing playlist, in order to keep them updated to your tastes!
Are you still reading? Download it NOW! :)
Auto Playlist is fully automatic. After installation, start it once (this is required by the Android system) and exit. You are done! Whenever you change your music files on the memory card, Auto Playlist will silently update the playlists in the background.
• No SD card scans. Auto Playlist does not access the memory card at all. No files are scattered around.
• Small storage space footprint.
• No persistent background processes. Most of the time, Auto Playlist is not running at all. Occasionally, it starts up for a quick update then exits again.
** This app does NOT backup your songs, only playlist metadata, please read the FAQ for details **
** Google Play Music users, please read our FAQ for further details on this integration **
Please, send any errors you find by e-mail so I can fix them. I'm unable to contact users based on comments so I can't get further details about the problem and fix it.
** If you have any question try to look into our FAQ:
** Now with support for Dropbox **
Export your Audio Playlists as M3U files on your SDCARD and keep them safe.
If you are a Poweramp user you probably noticed it keeps its playlists separate from Android Playlists. This can be annoying when you want to use your playlists in other applications.
With Playlist Backup you can easily keep your Android Playlists in sync with your Poweramp Playlists.
Note: This app currently can't change contents of poweramp playlist because of a limitation on Poweramp API. I hope this will be fixed soon so we can add features such as Import Playlist and 2-way sync for poweramp playlists.
- Export system playlists to sdcard
- Export Poweramp playlists to sdcard
- Import M3U files to your system playlists
- Delete duplicate entries from your playlists
- Keep your Android Playlists in sync with Poweramp Playlists
This is app is under development so many new features will be available in a near future.
Please feel free to send any problem or suggestions by e-mail.
Notes about Dropbox:
* This application has access only to its own directory, located at /Apps/Playlist Backup/
* You need to set up your account on Preferences before uploading files to Dropbox
* This app won't store your login information, all the login process is done by the official Dropbox API
* More details about this service on www.dropbox.com
How to use:
Left (source) panel used to select a track, which will be placed into selected location in the right (result) panel. Long press item in the right panel to remove track from playlist. In this way, you can quickly move the tracks in the list.
Do not worry about turning the music off. Do not worry about falling sleep either, Playlist Timer has a quite annoying alarm for the joy of user.
*Note: Playlist Timer will only scan the music on the SD card of your cellphone. Also it will kill a kitten for each Lady Gaga's song found (well, currently it is a TODO thing).
- 3 languages: English, Spanish and Galician.
- Lightweight and fast.
- Multi-selection of the music.
- Use of filters for better browsing experience.
- Select the music by playlist, genre, album or artist.
- Save the selected music as playlist.
- A seek bar with changeable resolution set the timer.
- Fade out at end of countdown.
- Alarm with volume different from the music.
- "Play the whole selected music" button.
- 2 automatic generated playlists: "All songs" and "Recently added".
- READ_PHONE_STATE - to stop the music if there is an entry call.
- WAKE_LOCK - to use the "shake" options with the screen OFF.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for making the created playlists available to other programs.
Send My Playlist doesn’t send actual mp3 files, it sends only song title and artist as a row text.
How it works?
It is very easy and convenient to share or send your selected playlists and songs with Send My Playlist. Create your playlists in Android’s default media player or in other third party player that uses Android's media repository such as WinAmp, PlayerPro, DoubleTwist, MixZing and others. Then, in Send My Playlist select desired playlists or songs and send them to friend or share them in social network. In addition, you can browse all songs in your device and send or share desired ones.
* In Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung replaced Android's default player with their own player, that is not open for integration. So, playlists created in this player are not visible in Send My Playlist.
* There might be such problems with proprietary media players which are not open for integration and don’t use Android’s media repository
* Current playing song are not seen in LG phones
Do you love the Hollister™ music?
Then get the HCO playlist App now!
Download the latest Hollister™ songs directly to your phone and listen to it whenever and wherever you want.
Listen to young pop/dance music from SoCal Beach Lifestyle.
Playlists are constantly updated - you will be notified whenever a new playlist is online.
NOW WITH PLAYLIST ARCHIVE!
Charging you more HCO feeling on your smartphone! Just one click and you can download older songs.
A license for the app is necessary, these can be purchased for 1.79€ after Installation.
More from developer
The KCRW Radio app streams all three KCRW channels On Air, Eclectic24 All Music and News. Music programns include real-time track lists.
LISTEN ON DEMAND
The KCRW Radio app offers KCRW's Music, New and Talk programs for on-demand listening. On Demand content is updated with new shows daily and weekly. Listen up to 50 shows from each program (except music shows) on demand.
Listen to KCRW's award winning programming including Morning Becomes Eclectic (with live performances), Guest DJ Project, To The Point, Left, Right and Center, Good Food, Bookworm, Le Show, The Business, and many more.
Offering cutting edge radio at its best, KCRW features an eclectic mix of independent music, news, talk and arts programming. The renowned radio station boasts a worldwide audience for its program content with members in every state and listeners in over 220 countries. KCRW-FM, licensed to Santa Monica College, is National Public Radio's (NPR) flagship station for Southern California.