★ Backup playlists online to your Google Drive
★ Restore them on any Android devices
- You can save multiple backups by using different folders in Drive
- A backup can be triggered in one click and is executed in background with a progress notification.
- A restore as well, you'll just need to swipe before clicking "Restore".
- There's a path substitution option if you have devices with different storage paths.
- This app backups only your playlists, not your audio files ! (so that a backup can be performed in a few seconds)
- Your audio files must have the same file names on your different devices.
- View and manage Google Drive files that you have opened or created with this app (you'll have to grant this permission when you'll connect to your Google account in PlaylistSync)
- Read external storage : to access the playlists.
- Write external storage : to restore the playlists. (some phones won't give write access to the playlists without this permission)
- Why no internet permission ? - You allow PlaylistSync to access and edit your Drive files. This is done through a Google Play Service, which has internet permission.
I can't see my playlists !
Some music players use their own playlists systems instead of the default one from Android, so PlaylistSync won't support them (Playlist Backup may help you with that).
Incompatible : Poweramp, Google Play Music, RealPlayer, etc.
Compatible : PlayerPro, Rocket Player, jetAudio, etc.
Files won't update/sync !
Settings → Applications → All applications → Google Play Services → Clear Cache.
How should my music files be named ?
If every single music file has a different name, it's fine. (For example : you shouldn't have multiple "audio01.mp3" in different folders)
Else, you'll maybe have to use the Path substitution option to make sure PlaylistSync finds the correct audio files on different devices.
Can I save multiple backups of the same playlists ?
Yes, just change the backup folder (Menu → Choose backup folder).
If you don't change it, previous backup files will be overwritten.
When should I bother with Path substitution ?
Both following condition should be fulfilled, else this option is useless :
- You have multiple audio files with the same name.
- You have devices that store you music differently, and you would like to sync playlists between them (/mnt/sdcard/Music/somefile.mp3 and on the other device : /storage/emulated/0/Music/somefile.mp3)
Where are the backup files ?
They are stored on your Google Drive.
In what format ?
They're basic text files with the .playlistsync extension.
They only contain a list of file paths (like .m3u files).
Can I move these files ?
Yes, but you'll have to do Menu → Choose Backup Folder → Select the correct folder to find them again.
Can I delete these files ?
Yes, but you'll lose your backup.
Why does PlaylistSync "work" offline ?
PlaylistSync uses the Drive API, Google Drive saves the backup files in some folder locally on the device. Then, Drive sync the files to the cloud as soon as an internet connection is available. However, the local files are still usable for backup and restore, even if they weren't saved online.
**Follow college football leading up to the playoffs with live play-by-play coverage from 85 Division 1 teams including top-ranked Alabama, Oregon, Florida State, Auburn, Ohio State, USC, Texas A&M, and other powerhouse teams from the ACC, Big 12, Big Ten, Pac 12, & SEC. TuneIn lets you listen to your favorite teams right on your smartphone or tablet.**
With TuneIn, you can:
- Stream over 100,000 real radio stations from around the world, playing sports, news, talk and music.
- Hear your favorite music genres from Hip Hop to Top 40 Pop to Alternative Rock.
- Discover your new favorite song, artist, show or station.
- Find and follow genres, podcasts, artists, sports teams and more.
- Listen to exclusive 24/7 stations from top podcasts and artists.
- Share what you’re listening to with friends.
- Record shows & listen to them anytime.
- Enjoy TuneIn without display ads
For information about why we request certain permissions visit:
✪ +1 us on Google Play: http://plus.google.com/+TuneIn/
✪ Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/tunein
✪ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tunein
✪ Follow us on Tumblr: http://blog.tunein.com
Managing music playlists with Androids stock music application isn't very convenient. My Playlist Maker enables you to manage your folder-organized music collection easily. You can generate separate playlists for each directory containing music files - just by pressing one simple button.
Attention: The stock music player app of older Samsung devices (Galaxy S 1 for example) seems to be incompatible with M3U-playlists!
This app will let you create new playlists in the classic way:
- selecting your favorite album
- selecting the song you love the most of your favorite artist
But it will even let you create a playlist selecting all the songs you saved in a specific folder on your SD card!
This will let you create easily and quilckly your playlist even if you have never set all the meta-information (title, artist, album, ecc) of your mp3 files.
This app will also let you edit your existing playlist, in order to keep them updated to your tastes!
It has even a backup & restore functionality, that will let you restore your playlists very quickly after a phone reset.
The format used to backup is the standard m3u in the folder "EasyPlaylist Backup".
Still reading? Download it NOW! :)
Now you can not install the player and use the standard system. For Xperia x10mini.., but the fit and the other.
Works only with external memory (sd-card).
Supports extensions: mp3, aac, 3gp, ogg, wav, wma, mp2, mp4, ape, flac, 3gpp.
** This app does NOT backup your songs, only playlist metadata, please read the FAQ for details **
** Google Play Music users, please read our FAQ for further details on this integration **
Please, send any errors you find by e-mail so I can fix them. I'm unable to contact users based on comments so I can't get further details about the problem and fix it.
** If you have any question try to look into our FAQ:
** Now with support for Dropbox **
Export your Audio Playlists as M3U files on your SDCARD and keep them safe.
If you are a Poweramp user you probably noticed it keeps its playlists separate from Android Playlists. This can be annoying when you want to use your playlists in other applications.
With Playlist Backup you can easily keep your Android Playlists in sync with your Poweramp Playlists.
Note: This app currently can't change contents of poweramp playlist because of a limitation on Poweramp API. I hope this will be fixed soon so we can add features such as Import Playlist and 2-way sync for poweramp playlists.
- Export system playlists to sdcard
- Export Poweramp playlists to sdcard
- Import M3U files to your system playlists
- Delete duplicate entries from your playlists
- Keep your Android Playlists in sync with Poweramp Playlists
This is app is under development so many new features will be available in a near future.
Please feel free to send any problem or suggestions by e-mail.
Notes about Dropbox:
* This application has access only to its own directory, located at /Apps/Playlist Backup/
* You need to set up your account on Preferences before uploading files to Dropbox
* This app won't store your login information, all the login process is done by the official Dropbox API
* More details about this service on www.dropbox.com
- Built in 6-band equalizer with bass boost,
- Gapless playback
- Lyrics (supports both embedded lyrics and online lyrics via MusixMatch)
- Automatic artwork downloading
- The best user interface of any music player in the Play Store
- Tons of theme options, including light & dark mode
- Sleep timer
- Extremely customizable widgets
- Last.fm Scrobbling
Features available only in the paid version (Shuttle+)
- id3 tag editing
- Folder browsing
- ChromeCasting to your TV
- Tons more themes
Shuttle Music Player contains everything you need in a music player... and a little bit more. It is the music player of choice for your Android device!
Check out http://www.shuttlemusicplayer.com for more info.
Like Shuttle+ on Facebook:
Auto Playlist is fully automatic. After installation, start it once and exit. You are done! Whenever you change your music files on the memory card, Auto Playlist will silently update the playlists in the background.
- How do I use Auto Playlist?
- You don't use it. It works by itself, without your help. Just watch the playlists appear in the music player app.
- How do I select the folders and songs?
- You don't. Auto Playlist finds all folders and all songs on your SD card. You get one playlist for each folder.
- I added new songs to the SD card, how do I update the lists?
- Do nothing. Auto Playlist will detect the changes and update the playlists.
- Can I edit/delete the @-lists?
- You can, but Auto Playlist will undo your changes eventually.
- Where are the playlists?
- The playlists appear in your music player app.
- 5 band graphic equalizer
- Browse and play your music by albums , artists , songs and playlists
- Built in mp3 cutter
- Create and edit playlist
- Lockscreen play
- Plays OGG , WAV , MIDI , AAC , MP3 , AAC files
- Home screen widgets
- Music search
- Bass and treble
Get each new episode delivered directly to your device with the Catholic Playlist app, allowing you to listen whenever and wherever you have a data connection. Never miss an episode!
Do not worry about turning the music off. Do not worry about falling sleep either, Playlist Timer has a quite annoying alarm for the joy of user.
*Note: Playlist Timer will only scan the music on the SD card of your cellphone. Also it will kill a kitten for each Lady Gaga's song found (well, currently it is a TODO thing).
- 3 languages: English, Spanish and Galician.
- Lightweight and fast.
- Multi-selection of the music.
- Use of filters for better browsing experience.
- Select the music by playlist, genre, album or artist.
- Save the selected music as playlist.
- A seek bar with changeable resolution set the timer.
- Fade out at end of countdown.
- Alarm with volume different from the music.
- "Play the whole selected music" button.
- 2 automatic generated playlists: "All songs" and "Recently added".
- READ_PHONE_STATE - to stop the music if there is an entry call.
- WAKE_LOCK - to use the "shake" options with the screen OFF.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for making the created playlists available to other programs.
I have published the latest release as a separate app.
For much more functionality you should download the new one.
This is the ultimate Playlist Manager !!!
It has unique features you will not find with other playlist apps such as offering a query builder to create custom playlists.
For this version visit::
I have over 500 albums on my device with more than 5700 tracks. Creating (very) large playlists is a breeze without locking your device!!!
A special feature is the ability to create your playlists automatically. It will select the music for you!!!
--- Or ---
create playlists based on folders, genre, composer, year, decade, artist, album, recently added or create your own selections/combination?.
In short, you can create playlists from whole music folders(*) or create them based on Genre, Year, Artist, Composer or Decade or even select music based upon when they were added to your collection. It also provides customised playlist creation.
The playlists can then be played in the android music player or other players
(*) to play music located on attached drives, you must mount the drive so that the media scanner can add that music to its database. The version New Playlist Manager is able to build smb m3u playlists from music based on nas and PC shares.
For those wanting to use their playlists on other devices or with other android music players such as Poweramp, this app allows export of m3u playlists both in Unix or Windows Format.
Popular music players such as Poweramp use their own databases to store mp3 metadata and playlists which are not available to other android players.
If you have Poweramp installed, this app will offer tags such as "Rating" and "Times Played" so you can create native android playlists from these too.
To make android playlists available in Poweramp, follow the instructions on the web page or watch the video clip on my website.
The main screen lets you create playlists with random selections, either albums or tracks.
A single click on the selected playlist will add a randomly selected complete album or track from your collection.
Main Features :
+ easily create your own native android playlists
+ rename playlists
+ delete all playlists
+ generate random playlists automatically (users can set the limits)
+ Create Playlists using your preferred playlist name
+ Create Playlists of your music folders, Artist, Genre, Year, Composer, Decade or recently added with one click
+ Create Playlists by creating your own combination through query building
+ allows you to customise the background and font colours.
+ drag and drop to rearrange your tracks
+ one click deduplication
+ integration with Poweramp tags such as "Rating" , "Number of times played"
+ Delete single Playlists and/or delete music on your sdcard
+ remove selected tracks from any playlist, move tracks to top of playlist
+ play a single track by clicking it
+ export m3u playlists (Unix or Windows format)
+ maintain the m3u playlists
+ Fully parameterized preferences
+ Move to sdcard to preserve phone memory
+ experimental option to play the playlist (not many apps exist that can handle external play requests) You are welcome to try
+ comprehensive support website http://www.playlistmanager.webspace.virginmedia.com/
+ on-going development and enhancements
Playlist Creator searches all music tracks automatically on your device. The advantage - you don't have to select any folders or libraries on your phone.
The type of the playlist can be "m3u", "pls" and "wpl".
The playlist which you have created can be used in all common music players!
★ Edit playlists (m3u, wpl, pls)
★ Rename playlists
★ Convert playlists
★ MP3 ID3 Tags
★ Sort songs in the playlist
★ Different playlist types
★ In a few steps to your own playlist
★ Music Player
★ Album Covers
ENGAGE YOUR SENSES WITH IMMERSIVE SOUND
Feel the music come to life when you immerse yourself in Sonos sound. Hear every song as it was meant to be heard and every instrument as if you were in the studio or the front row.
CONTROL EVERY ROOM, FROM ANY DEVICE
Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to stream different songs in each room, group rooms together, or hear the same beat everywhere.
STREAM ALL THE MUSIC ON EARTH
Listen to all the music you love, no matter where it lives. Imagine your music library, music services and more than 100,000 free radio stations, podcasts and shows blasting off the walls of every room.
SIMPLE TO SET UP, CONTROL, AND EXPAND
No rewiring. No complex programming. Place your Sonos speaker anywhere in the house and connect to your home WiFi network with an intuitive mobile app. Build a house of sound, one room at time, and control your entire home audio system from your phone or tablet.
The KCRW Radio app streams all three KCRW channels On Air, Eclectic24 All Music and News. Music programns include real-time track lists.
LISTEN ON DEMAND
The KCRW Radio app offers KCRW's Music, New and Talk programs for on-demand listening. On Demand content is updated with new shows daily and weekly. Listen up to 50 shows from each program (except music shows) on demand.
Listen to KCRW's award winning programming including Morning Becomes Eclectic (with live performances), Guest DJ Project, To The Point, Left, Right and Center, Good Food, Bookworm, Le Show, The Business, and many more.
Offering cutting edge radio at its best, KCRW features an eclectic mix of independent music, news, talk and arts programming. The renowned radio station boasts a worldwide audience for its program content with members in every state and listeners in over 220 countries. KCRW-FM, licensed to Santa Monica College, is National Public Radio's (NPR) flagship station for Southern California.