This app can record URL sent to notification panel. Recent 100 entries are saved. To use it, you need to enable this function from settings.
This app is able to work as plug-in for twicca (Twitter client). In the situation that you are reading your timeline, you can send URL in a tweet to notification panel quickly and open the URL after finished reading timeline.
This app accesses to the Internet to get the page title.
[How to use]
1. Select "Share page" menu in a web browser or other app
2. Select this app
3. The URL is sent to notification panel
For example, pressing the share button in the YouTube app and selecting 'Copy URL' will copy the videos URL to the clipboard and disregard extra text like the title information.
*This app has no GUI or icon. It is only visible in share menus and Settings->Apps*
How To Use:
-Open an app that uses a share menu
-In the share menu, choose Copy URL
-If a valid URL is found, it will be copied to the clipboard
-Paste the copied URL wherever you would like
If you like this app, please consider purchasing the pro/donate version.
Please contact me!
Note: The option to share URL will disappear if you select a default browser. The app is only useful for those who want to choose something different every time they open a URL on their device.
You can choose any files such as images, videos, or PDF.
- You need a separate application that corresponds to the format so you can open the file. For example, PDF files can not be opened without PDF readers such as Adobe Reader.
You can create shortcuts for any hidden functions or secret codes, such as App Ops, *#*#4636#*#* (Testing menu), etc...
To start creating a shortcut, follow these simple steps:
1) Find the target by using one of the following tools (under the Menu):
- Secret Code Explorer
- App Explorer
- Capture Shortcut
2) You can test the target by opening it (Launch button).
3) Create the shortcut in the list (Favorite button) or on the Home screen.
4) OR you can import the shortcut list into your app. Here is some sample shortcut lists for your convenience:
- Android Hidden Shortcuts (4.3): http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2872474&d=1406473157
- Samsung Hidden Shortcuts (Note 3): http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2872475&d=1406473157
* SECRET CODE EXPLORER:
Here you will get a list of all secret codes available in your device.
You can filter the list by All apps, System apps or User (downloaded) apps.
For each item in a list, the first line is the code, the second line is app name and the last one is broadcast receiver name.
By tapping on the item, a context menu appears that will let you launch the code, explore the app (that owns this code) and add this code to the favorite list for easy access.
You have 4 options to launch the code: method 0 and 1 (broadcast the intent), method 2 and 3 (simulate the dialing on the dial-pad). By default, method 2 dials *#*#code#*#*, method 3 dials *#code#, but you can change these formats in the Settings. Method 0 requires root permission, while method 1 doesn't.
After testing the code, you can add a shortcut for this code to the favorite list. You also have 4 options to create the shortcut. Be noted that you can not create shortcut on the home screen for the secret code.
NOTE: For Samsung devices that have not been enabled HiddenMenu, you can still use this app to launch the secret codes.
* APP EXPLORER:
Here you will get a list of installed apps in your device. You can filter the list by All apps, System apps or User (downloaded) apps.
For each app, the first line is the app name, the second line is the package name.
Tapping on the app will open the list of all components (activities) in that app. By tapping on the item, a context menu appears that will let you launch the target, add a shortcut for this target to the favorite list or the home screen for easy access.
Here you can search the target by full text searching. Just enter any text to the search box and press the button to search. The text will be searched in the app name, package name and the target class name.
You can filter the search result by All apps, System apps or User (downloaded) apps.
* CAPTURE SHORTCUT:
You can capture the shortcut manually or automatically.
To manually capture, navigate to the desire app that you want to capture shortcut, pull down the system notification bar and tap on the 'Capture Shortcut' icon.
To capture automatically, do the same and wait for the predefined period of time and this app will do auto capture for you.
You can export the favorite list to the file on the sdcard for backup. Use the file to import later or copy the file to other devices.
*** ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS ***
- Some system functions may need ROOT permission to be launched.
- Some system functions can not be created shortcut on the Home screen.
Please be noted that it is due to device policy, and these vary from devices to devices.
Supporting thread on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2800117
LITE Edition Limitation:
- Show ads
- Can not create shortcuts on the Home screen
- Limit the number of shortcuts in the favorite list (max. number of shortcuts is 20)
Forked version of "Host Monitor"
-Allows for an optional PATH where the program will do a HTTP HEAD instead of a ping
-Fixes crashes and works in Cupcake 1.5
-New desktop widget summarizes overall status every 15 minutes (long press home screen to add)
-HOME key > HOME key > App
-HOME key > Search key > App
-HOME key > Menu key > App
-HOME key > Back key > App
-Long press of search key > App
-Long press of camera key > App
-Your favorite application can be started.
e.g., Camera, Browser, Twitter, MySettings
-Your favorite shortcut can be started.
e.g., Bookmark, Direct dial, SiMi Folder Widget
-Please push twice quickly.
-Semicircle Swipe (HOME > Menu)
-Speed-up of response
- double-tap interval to rather short
Nexus S, HTC Desire, Galaxy S, Xperia
(dont work device)
-Directory call phone numbers
Reason : "Shortcut > Direct dial".
This app is NOT a navigation app. It simply opens Google Navigation, GPS Navigation by Sygic, or Be-on-road in one click, rather than a few.
Any issues regarding location, Maps crashing or internet use are not anything to do with this app. See the developers' sites for those kinds of issues.
Why would you need a (big) web browser to open link that sends you to a Youtube video. Click this youtube link on your Android phone: http://bit.ly/10xGRnq (Then try again after installing this app to see the difference).
Sure, there are other apps that do this, but I think mine has unique features:
* Doesn't get in the way: It's small (~700kb). Minimal, but useful, user interface. Does exactly 1 thing and does it right.
* Handles Facebook's external links. Tired of launching the browser to open a m.facebook.com?l.php URL? No more.
* Handles Youtube's attribution links. These should be handled by the Youtube app (Google's fault). Short URL Resolver handles them for you, so you get to see the video on the Youtube app. No browser involved.
* Handles Tapatalk api click links.
* Handles google.com/url links, used in the Play Store for links in the description.
* Partial support for adf.ly.
Also, it's free, and ad-free. You can make an in-app donation if you feel it's worth it.
It doesn't use any third party service for resolving the URLs. The basic principle is making an HTTP request and determining where it's being redirected.
It's my first public Android App, but I think it's the best of its kind (you can try and prove me wrong X-D)
*Thanks for the comments and the reviews!*
If anyone wants to collaborate by translating the app to another language, you can do it here: http://www.getlocalization.com/shorturlresolver/
XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=49590835
It's easy to use.
If you use file viewer or picture's viewer,please try it as shown below.
1.Tap on the menu button and choose "share"
2.Select "Shortcut Maker"
3.Enter the shortcut's name
Then the shortcut create on home screen.
Shortcut Maker Pro can create many shortcut files.Please try it !
shortcut create home screen picture photo jpeg jpg png bmp
Supported URL Shortener:
* goo.gl (with and without Authentication)
* bit.ly / j.mp (with and without API Key)
* yourls (own installation with signature)
If you find any Bugs, please report them to the Bugtracking at http://issues.keineantwort.de/.
If you are missing your language, please submit your translation at http://www.getlocalization.com/URLShortener/.
If you have any problems, questions or ideas, mail me at email@example.com
Tags: URL, Shortener, Share URL, twitter, tweetdeck, tweet
A simple way for you to find new portals:
1) go to http://www.ingress.com/intel/
2) locate a portal you want to go
3) click on the link icon on the top right of the screen and get a link to the portal.
the link will be similar to: http://www.ingress.com/intel?ll=-23.548943,-46.638818
(this example does not work because google filters google play links.. :(
4) send this link to you android device (per email?) and click on it
5) this app will redirect it to Google Maps ( or any other GPS app )
6) drive to the portal and create a megafield
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Niantic and I can only hope they have mercy for those who use this app.
This app is OpenSource: https://github.com/marcosdiez/IngressIntelToGps
Llama is a Location Aware Mobile App
- In-app purchases for donations
** EMAIL ME if you have any problems. Use the contact developer button in the market listing ON YOUR PHONE **
Llama uses phone masts to determine your location, so that you can change your ringer, vibrate and ringtones depending on where you are as well as the time of day. Llama provides you with sound profiles so you can quickly switch between quiet, loud, silent and normal sound settings. You can set your family, partner and children to ring even if your phone is set to silent! You can create events and home screen shortcuts to manage your sound profiles and more:
-Silence your phone at work
-Turn your Bluetooth on ready to connect your headset for a morning run
-Set your phone quiet when it's late at night and you haven't gone out
-Start the music player when a headset is connected
Llama can also do:
GPS (before Android 2.3 only or Cyanogenmod)
Kill Applications (also force-kill with root privileges)
Play, pause and other media buttons
Mobile Data (before Android 2.3 only)
Screen lock PIN/password
Set Llama variables
Screen on and off
Wifi sleep policy
Create events based off:
Day of the week
Music playback (stock Android only, requires third party developer support)
Phone start up and shut down
Screen on and off
Time of day
NOTE: Since GPS is not used, the location tracking is limited to the number of phone masts in your area. This will work best if you live in a populated area. If your home and work are covered by the same phone masts, you can try using the experimental Wifi-based location tracking. If that still doesn't work, you can remove the enter/exit conditions to make time-based profiles.
* IN-APP PURCHASES
IAPs are only for donations if you like using Llama. You are not forced to use them, and if you do choose to donate no changes actually happen in the app
* COMMENT RESPONSES/RANTS
I can't reply directly to your comments! If you vote 1 star, please say why, otherwise I can't fix it. Please email me about any questions, bugs and suggestions!
- Jelly Bean DOES NOT have a system volume anymore! Don't expect Llama to change something that doesn't exist! Blame Google.
- If it Force Closes, please email me the /sdcard/Llama/LlamaLog.txt
- Don't blame Llama for the lack of your operator's phone masts in your area. You can still use Llama with the experimental location methods, or time-based events
-Read your calendar (aka 'Your personal information') for any calendar conditions you set up
-A bug/feature of Android means Llama also has to have the write calendar permission, but it doesn't actually write anything nor send invite emails
-Your accounts so it can run an account sync if your events say so
-Write to your SD card to import/export your area, events and profiles, and to write error logs
-Call-state and read contacts to let you choose which of your contacts can still ring even when silent
-Llama DOES NOT have internet permission. Your data isn't going anywhere
-If you've used screen off or screen password actions, go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators, untick Llama from the list, then uninstall
- It doesn't do anything by itself, and it will only work if you choose to use 'Android Location' under the Experimental settings of Llama.
- This will NOT let you plot your existing locations on a map.
- You cannot launch this app in the normal way. It will only work with Llama - Location Profiles