From now on, you don't need to look all over the Play Store for directory listings of government agencies, local authorities, embassies and a plethora of other important numbers. All you need to download and hug is the cute Malaysia Hotlines/myhotline!
It is a stuff of HOTNESS!
With the latest update and more agencies and authorities added to the database, you can hear the lovely voices of their call operators in the fewest taps ever considered in an app.
We have revamped the whole design as well and hopefully, you will love it too. You won't be embarrassed to share it with your friends!
Main features of this app :
1. Compare price offline without Internet connection.
2. Compare latest price online with Internet connection.
3. Jimat and avoid unfair price.
4. 30 tips for saving money
5. Modern and mobile interface.
Update: Improve the search function.
Disclaimer: Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information provided, We assumes no responsibility therefore. The user of the information agrees that the information is subject to change without notice.
It is an open source software and the source code can be found at https://github.com/abdza/solatmalaysia.
- Widget so that you can easily view on your home screen
- Notification with adzan when solat time (Do select which solat time you would like to switch off adzan by clicking on the menu button in the main page and change it in the settings)
- Solat time is no longer downloaded directly from www.e-solat.gov.my but the data is from there
updated - fix internet problem on 3g, force close,bugs
- Automatically downloads the prayer time for the current location
- Shows the direction of the qibla
- Lists the nearby surau and mosques/masjid
- Prayer notification and reminder for Imsak, Subuh, Syuruk, Dhuha, Zohor, Asar, Maghrib, and Isyak
- Display the downloaded prayer time without internet connection
- Next prayer time on lock screen (Requires Android 4.2+ and DashClock to be installed)
- Holo-styled interface and free from advertisements!
- Tablet interface
MPT displays prayer times using data from JAKIM.
Got some feedback or suggestions? Contact us via email or through our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/MalaysiaPrayerTimes
This application provides Islamic Prayer (Solat, Salah, Namaaz) and other useful information in a user-friendly way.
The main features are:
1) Provides prayer times and other important data (e.g. Ramadan times)
2) Alarm notifications with facility to set one-time or daily alarms with a beep or adhan notification
3) Qibla compass
4) Hijri date
5) Prayer data look-up for past or future dates
6) Instant adhan audio playback
7) Android home screen widgets (in 4x1 and 4x4 re-sizable format to suite all screen sizes)
8) Works without internet connection (i.e. all the data is available off-line)
9) Completely FREE
10) Ad FREE
Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia (JAKIM) provides authoritative data for Muslim prayer times and other Islamic information in Malaysia.
The prayer and fasting time data is freely available from JAKIM website www.islam.gov.my.
Malaysia Prayer application uses the above mentioned data, but makes it little easier to browse and look-up.
In addition, other features like Qibla Compass make it a must-have app for the Muslims in Malaysia.
keywords: Malaysia, Prayer, Solat, Salah, Namaaz, Ramadan, Ramzan, JAKIM, eSolat, Islam, Muslim, Alarm, Qibla, Compass, Mosque
If you have a jig you're willing to lend, download this app,
- tap the red marker,
- fill in your xda member name,
- xda member id
- any password or pass phrase that you can use later should you want to delete your markers,
- tap add.
If you don't feel like putting in your exact location, go somewhere public and add :P Just be in the same city.
To delete your markers,
- fill in your xda member id
- fill in the password / pass phrase thatyou used when adding places
- tap delete
Do not use the same passwords that you use on other accounts.
If you want to borrow a usb jig, start the app and you will be able to see those good souls who would lend you a jig.
Currently, the result will be within 25 km radius. Won't mean much if you have to travel more than 25 km to borrow one, yeah?
Tap any marker and you get a link to their xda member page. The rest is up to you.
The data is as good as we put in. Garbage in garbage out. But I believe in the XDA community.
This app is inspired by these threads http://forum.xda-developers.com/tags.php?tag=usb+jig
and the community behind it.
This app will help convert date: hijri -> gregorian and vice versa
Swipe left or right to convert from hijri to gregorian or gregorian to hijri
You can now share dates.
Important date in Hijrah tagged too!
If you don't feel like reading, listen to your phone read it to you.
Only a few sections are available Mutakhir, utama, setempat, rap, arena, global, ITMetro and Selebriti.
No more offline mode for full stories. you will be redirected to the full stories at the site. support hmetro!
Before rating a 1 * consider emailing dev with the details so we can check and help.
* news source - www.hmetro.com.my
From the list or the map, we can get directions, navigation, tel number, email (if available) and homepage (if available)
The data is not as accurate as we want, and there are a few schools that do not have geolocation information or geolocation information that are off by a few kms. We'll add as soon as possible. You can help by emailing us the school name and the geolocation information (latitude, longitude; e.g Sek Tengku abdul rahman 4.598280,101.115430)
Tap the Report! link to email us if the information is wrong (e.g. location not correct, wrong name, etc). Including the right information would be appreciated!
We can now search Balai Polis.
The source comes from rmp.gov.my (pdrm) web site.
When first installed, please tap refresh button to get the list. Also do the same when at different locations. We do not include auto refresh just in case we require locations where we are most of the time.
Make sure to enable location/gps, otherwise you'll get white screen.
There are two screens:
- screen with a list of Balai Polis consisting of address, telephone and email (if available)
- screen with maps and point of interest where we can get direction or navigation
The map works for other places too, just no listing of police stations.
todo: search (?)
App ini menggunakan facebook id jika anda mahu tambah teka-teki, atau AF Undi teka teki.
Anda juga boleh menyumbangkan teka-teki. Swipe ke kiri untuk muat naik teka-teki anda. Swipe lagi untuk lihat sumbangan anda.
Kongsi dengan rakan teka-teki, dan galakkan mereka cuba menjawabnya.
Terkini adalah app yang akan agregat berita dari laman web.
Terkini akan "push" berita terkini dari akhbar online malaysia; BH (Berita Harian), Harian Metro/myMetro, Utusan, Kosmo Online, Harakah, The Star Online, Bernama, Astro Awani, Goal: Malaysia edition, Goal.com: EPL, RapidKL, Puspel (Syabas), Rakyat Post, OnDScene dan Sinar Harian. Tiada lagi perlu untuk kerap melayari web site berkenaan. Pilihan notification utk akhbar mana di tangan anda.
Kepada pemilik website, jangan risau, traffic masih akan sampai ke website anda.
*testing*: status lrt & monorel rapidkl dan puspel syabas akan di push supaya kita boleh cari alternative lain kalau problem.
Notification laku antara 7am - 11pm GMT +8, supaya tak kacau waktu tidur.
- install app
- swipe kiri
- pilih sumber berita
Setelah install, sila swipe ke kiri untuk pilihan subscribe. Jika anda sudah subscribe, anda boleh unsubscribe di paparan sama. Jika anda tidak subscribe, anda boleh manually refresh untuk senarai berita terkini.
Masih lagi versi beta, saranan dan komen dialu-alukan. Jika anda punya laman dengan berita terkini yang anda mahu sila email.
Video didapati dari youtube. Terdapat ruangan kuliah BM dan BI, tafsir Al Quran (BI) dan Video pilihan.
Pastikan anda menggunakan wireless ketika kali pertama melancarkan app kerana terdapat banyak artikel.
Di paparan settings anda boleh:
- tentukan kekerapan sync di settings.
- bila masa untuk download
Terima kasih kepada uploader.
Once started, the app will determine your location and get news within the 25 km radius. Tap the green marker to see available news.
We can search for other places too; e.g if we searched for Alor Setar, we will get all news within 25 km of Alor Setar.
Tap the refresh button should the news become stale. Currently, the news update is around 8.30 am GMT8.
More features coming soon.
The app will initially detect whether you're within 10 km radius of the nearest AES cameras. Once your distance is less that 1 km, the app will use google map to determine the distance to the nearest AES cameras, making sure to alert you of relevant AES cameras and ignoring cameras not in your path.
The app require TTS to be installed.
This is still alpha, so test, test test.
Requires enabling GPS on your phone. Bonus - speedometer (that depends on strong GPS signal)