I really try hard fixing the bugs so if something crashy or similar happens, please report it to me. I can only test it on my device and so far it works good!
Donation link: http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=249154
Play Commander Keen 1, 4 and 7 for free on your android device! Episode 2, 3, 5 and 6 can also be played when you copy them to your data directory.
Includes shareware versions of Commander Keen episode 1, 4 and a mod called Keen 7.
You might have to reset your game data (deleting it) if you already have an older version.
About Keen 7:
Many Keen 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 mods are now supported.
Sources can be downloaded form the developers' Site.
Keen Dreams is still unsupported. Should it be supported?
Vote here and decide the fate of future CG:
Storm Fighters is different from the traditional shooting games.
It is an exciting and stimulative game with hot and gorgeous barrage effects. It has rich upgrades and various aircraft. When in the game, you can touch the screen to move the plane. If there are many enemies around, you can click the skill list to use special skills to kill them. You can activate your gift bag by clicking the gift bag on the top left and there will be a tip to buy the special skills on the pause interface.
This game has a innovative skill system and it is characterized by two skills: the protective shield and the ultimate lighting. When you are in a fierce battle, the skill column will remind you to use a certain skill according to the battle situations.
★★★★★Innovative style and beautiful pictures
★★★★★Various aircraft and mysterious mecha
★★★★★Many kinds of barrage effects
★★★★★Various Boss shapeshifting and unique levels
★★★★★Magnificent pictures and simple gameplay
The new Lightning Fighter 2 comes with:
‧Fully upgraded HD graphics and gameplay
‧Lightning fighter won't fight alone! More super fighters to build in game, each with 3 powerful weapons and special attacks of its own
‧Exciting combat experience against countless enemies and raining bullets across 10 different battlegrounds from ocean to space
‧Great gaming atmosphere with unique soundtracks for every stage
‧Epic encounters against multi-phase transforming bosses featuring old-school danmaku style combat with brand new, challenging bullet patterns
‧New equipment system enables you to charge up powerful gears to strengthen your fighters against the enemies.
‧Bronze, silver and gold ranks suitable for both beginners and experts!
Visit Us: www.uwan.com.tw
Like Us: facebook.com/uwanstudio
Follow Us: twitter.com/uwanstudio
"The controls are abso-****ing-lutely perfect. I don't remember the last [mobile] game I've played that actually feels this smooth… brilliant level design… you'd be doing yourself a huge favor by buying it" - Metalcasket
This retro platform game pays tribute to, and parodies, classics such as Super Mario Bros., CastleVania and Mega Man, in style!
Manley's motorcycle has been stolen by evil aliens! It's up to you to help him kick some alien hide and claim it back in this incredible parody of the great platform games of the past!
Venture into a twisted version of the Nevada Desert! Discover alien bases! Stamp on monsters with your massive biker boots! Weave between furious flamethrowers! Munch on meat... from the walls!
- 25 amazing, challenging levels!
- Unique HD retro "photorealistic pixels" art style
- Beastly bosses!
- Silky smooth platform engine
- Rocking soundtrack!
Do you have what it takes to save Manley's bike, or will you be hitchhiking home?
Forget the likes of Lep's World and Super World Adventure, have a true high-quality gaming experience with this fantastic tribute to classic platform games!
* Backup memory and save state support, state files from FCEUX should work on NES.emu and vice-versa.
* Supports ROM-based games in .nes and .unf formats, optionally in zip files
* Famicom Disk System emulation using .fds files (select your BIOS in the options first)
* VS UniSystem support, push Start to insert coins
* Uses FCEU-compatible cheat files (.cht extension) with editing features
* Zapper/Gun support, touch screen to fire, touch & hold outside of display area to simulate firing away from the TV
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
But looks alone won’t carry a game – the developers listened to fan feedback and improved gameplay throughout. With a new virtual d-pad, dynamic camera, environmental puzzles, traps, and vicious new enemies, Samurai II is brand new experience for hack ‘n’ slash gamers on the go.
Samurai II sends Daisuke on a quest for revenge across the war-scorched countryside. From a seafaring village to a flying fortress to the legendary Isle of the Dead, the samurai will stop at nothing to hunt down his arch-enemy Orochi. Will he get his Vengeance?
★ Intuitive virtual joystick ensures you’re slicing up baddies, not swiping the screen.
★ Dynamic camera finds the best perspective for each encounter, adding variety while keeping focused on the action.
★ Tense, quick and gory battle sequences!
- Battle hordes of on-screen enemies wielding new weapons and sporting unique abilities.
- Stay nimble and plan your attacks – roll out of harm’s way and eliminate ranged enemies like the Samurai Archer before they can strike.
★ Improved game play includes new features.
- Solve environmental puzzles, avoid dangerous traps, and discover useful items.
- The fight is on - not to worry, the combat never takes a back seat to platforming or fetch-quests.
★ RPG elements reward skilled players – upgrade the Samurai’s health, buy new attack combos and upgrade them to devastating levels.
★ Between levels, gorgeous anime-style comic panels tell the samurai’s tale with original hand-drawn artwork.
★ New survival mode pits the samurai against waves of enemies, giving hardcore players a score-attack mode to hone their skills. Two games in one!
★ Advanced AI system on par with console games. Goal Oriented Action Planning architecture is used in many PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 games.
★ Original soundtrack – in classic samurai movie style, soft music builds with the heat of battle.
*60 FPS only on capable devices.
Follow us on twitter/facebook for news about our games:
Download problems are usually related to the device's download cache
1 If you have rooted device
Run from the ADB Shell :
busybox mount -o rw,remount -t rootfs /
ln -s /data/cache /cache
2 Devices that are running mods such as CM
Here's a link to a solution on the CM forums for such an issue.
"2011 Achievement for Outstanding Original Soundtrack" -iFanzine.com
"Dangerous is a space simulation that has incredible depth." -iReviewT.com (scored A-)
"Dangerous is without a doubt (no, seriously) the most robust space adventure available..." -148apps.com
"Dangerous is well worth the money..." -spacesimcentral.com (5 stars)
"For people who want a really engaging, in-depth experience... Very cool and very fun..." -TheDaily.com
"Another interesting feature was the "Romance" option" -unboundgamer.com
"An astounding level of depth takes Dangerous where few space sims have gone before ... offering factional allegiance and NPC partner systems that are sure to whet the genre fan’s appetite." -iFanzine.com
"The only "true" 4X on Android?" -myandrogames.com
"This game is basically an Eve Online clone ... Galaxy on Fire 2 while a fun game is child's play compared to [Dangerous]" - va2k0r on TouchArcade forums
- LAUNCH SALE PRICE
- Please test with the free LITE versions on your device before you buy.
- The HD version plays the same as the SD version, but has improved and animated graphics for celestial bodies (stars, planets, moons) and super high quality FX options
- You can save your game to the cloud and play from any supported platform
- Email us if you need a refund after Google's 15 minutes. We want you to be happy with your purchase.
Dangerous is an epic 3D open and living world space sandbox combat RPG with an immersive and riveting story. You have been awoken from cryo sleep a century later, and must discover the truth. Are you the feared war criminal who will destroy all life or the savior of the universe? Gather your wingmen and travel the galaxy in search of answers. Along the way, you'll encounter a Universal AI, a shadow group pulling history's strings, a princess, a schizophrenic robot, a beautiful lieutenant of the Royal Navy, a fearsome mercenary, a suicidal slave, and a playboy fighter ace.
Dangerous is a game that is 3 years in the making! It features:
- 3D real-time sandbox game built with Unity game engine
- metallic shader, lighting, particle effects, lens flare, explosions, fx
- space combat RPG with extensive skill tree
- open and living universe where 600+ ships fly around autonomously
- epic story with dialogue system that allows real choices
- recruit 6 wingmen and 2 can fly with you at a time
- even discover romance with another wing pilot
- recruit 5 corporate pilots who can fly trade routes on your behalf
- trade, fight, mine, pirate, scan for derelict ships and wormholes
- many mission types: epic, freelance, dynamic, wingman acquisition, faction loyalty
- deep combat mechanics, AI, and faction standings
- 20+ ships, 180+ modules, 33 solar systems with a unique follow-through-warp mechanic
- 15+ factions to vie favor or destroy
- cinematic camera shows you the action when it happens
- fly manually with or without Newtonian physics or use autopilots exclusively
- 22 track theatrical-quality award-winning soundtrack by renown composer, Sean Beeson
- cloud save lets you continue your game at home or on the go
MEMORY: Dangerous uses a lot of memory during play, so if you have an older device, please close extraneous programs and reboot prior to playing. You may also turn on the low polygon-count space stations or reduce graphical options in the Systems>Options menu inside of stations.
TIP: If you are experiencing freezes or other problems, others have reported success by uninstalling, rebooting, and then reinstalling the game. Please visit http://whoisdangerous.com for the latest news, bug fixes, and discussions.
LANGUAGES: Additional languages were supported using an automatic translation service. Please help us fix any poor translations.
More than 25 years ago Armin Gessert developed with GIANA SISTERS one of the first Jump'n Run games for the Commodore C64. The console manufacturers got anxious and tried to stop the sisters. The end seemed close. But they failed and GIANA SISTERS with packaging has become a rare collector's item.
The legend is back, better and bigger than ever before. To use the potential of current devices we improved the graphics and controls. Today the game captivates through its full HD graphic and a new userfriendly menustructure.
The game offers everything a real Jump'n Run game needs. Perfectly balanced for hours of fun on all current Android devices (> 4.0).
Freed from the dust of decades, GIANA SISTERS always retains its cherished style, familiar features and the legendary original soundtrack in a fresh revision. By then the polished 32 fully restored classic levels will cause teary eyes to many fans of the original version!
Today the sisters celebrate their jump on the hitlists of the gaming world. Including a lot of new adventures, retro feeling and modern design:
- 80 completely new adventures
- 32 retro level
- superbright Full HD graphic
- 5 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- legendary soundtrack, inspired by Chris Huelsbeck
- configurable controls
- Google Play Game Services
We love to play Giana Sisters as well and we act on the principle: “Bug reported. Bug fixed.”
Feel free to send us your questions and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Kaasa team!
- easy to pick up
- 20 levels on 4 different planets
- 4 survival modes
- global high scores
"INCOMING MISSILE! Can you defend your cities from total nuclear annihilation?”
Android mobile users might remember playing the classic 1980s arcade classic Missile Command by Atari or watching the film WarGames when WOPR almost started World War Three (WWIII)! This game is based on the similar concept of anti missile defense of a civilization by the US Air Force's Strategic Air Command Missile Defense Agency. The game is specifically based on the Strategic Defense Initiative (aka Star Wars) an antimissile defense create and implemented by Ronald Reagan to protect the United States from the Cold War threat of Atomic Warfare by the Soviet Union aka: USSR or CCCP.
The communist are coming, here come the reds to wage global thermonuclear warfare, and if they succeed there will be fallout creating nuclear winter. Only you can save the USA as commanding five star general of the US Missile Defense Command. Game play is simple, your three cities are being attacked by an endless hail of ballistic nuclear missiles, some of which split into multiple independently targetable reentry vehicles (MIRVs). The player must defend all three cities from being hit by touching the screen to engage the enemy missiles with a patriot style surface-to-air missile (SAM) destroying any enemy missiles within the blast radius.
US MISSILE DEFENSE COMMAND FEATURES:
- Retro 1980s Sounds And Graphics
- Fire Multiple Missiles!
- Horizontal or Vertical Screen Orientation Play!
- Simple User (GUI) Anyone Can Operate!
- Each Level Progressively Harder With Increased Incoming Missiles!
THIS APP IS AD FREE, CONTAINS NO VIRUSES, NO MALWARE, NO SPYWARE, AND NO ADVERTISMENTS OF ANY KIND!
In 1981, Floridian Jody Bowles played a Missile Command arcade game for 30 hours at The Filling Station Eatery in Pensacola. Bowles racked up 41,399,845 points with only one quarter using regular "Marathon Settings", besting the previous known record, according to Atari spokesman Mike Fournell. The record was broken when Victor Ali of the USA scored 80,364,995 points in 1982. It is believed Ali played the game continuously for 56 hours.
DID YOU KNOW?
Ground Based Midcourse Defense (GMD) is the United States' system for intercepting incoming warheads in space. It is a major component of the American missile defense strategy to counter ballistic missiles, including intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs). GMD is administered by the U.S. Missile Defense Agency (MDA), while the operational control and execution is provided by the U.S. Army, and support functions are provided by the U.S. Air Force. Previously known as National Missile Defense (NMD), the name was changed in 2002 to differentiate it from other U.S. missile defense programs, such as space-based and sea-based intercept programs, or defense targeting the boost phase and reentry flight phases. The program is projected to cost $40 billion by 2017.
The Missile Defense Agency (MDA) is the section of the United States government's Department of Defense responsible for developing a layered defense against ballistic missiles. The agency has its origins in the Strategic Defense Initiative, which was established in 1983.
Contact us via our website http://www.androidputing.com with any bugs, questions, or suggestions, please include the device specifications: Brand, Model, and Android Version.
WARNING: You must have Android 2.0 API level 5 (Eclair) or higher version level to run this APP.
TIP: Press the “Menu” or action overflow button beside the system navigation at bottom of screen to select sound and vibrate options.
For more Android Apps please see our website: http://www.androidputing.com
This APP is Open Source under the GNU License Version 3.0, license and source code are available at our website: http://www.androidputing.com
Portions of this APP description were written with Wikipedia.org as a source.
Default control style uses the accelerometer, where you turn the device like a steering wheel. Or you can use the touchscreen, just open settings at the start screen.
This is an early version of my first game so please forgive and report any bugs. If you guys like it I will add more levels and features. Some things that currently being added are:
-Power ups: gravity wave and moon pull
I also have a free version, with a small ad in the corner:
Credit to OveMelaa for the wonderful background music:
"Earth Is All We Have" written and produced by Ove Melaa (Omsofware@hotmail.com) -2013 Ove Melaa
Frantic star wars are ahead of you in this alien shooting game. The Insectus have already prepared for their next wave, with new cunning tricks to shatter you spaceship. Take the lead in the breathtaking star war and become the hero of the universe!
Get ready to blast through 8 huge missions and defeat alien space invaders in the amazing space shooter Star Defender 3. Missiles are just light fun for kids, but here you'll get mines, lasers, nuclear bombs, piranha, parasitron, lightning, insulator, infector, ball lightning and homing lasers!
If you love alien shooting games and glory of the victory, this fast moving space shooter is for you. Warning! Alien attack! Take the space command and begin the star battle of your life!
Star Defender 3 Features:
- The new one-finger control system
- A wide array of alien spaceships with their own unique weapons
- 8 Large missions with a huge Boss at the end of each space battle
- A bonus system, including Time Freeze, Missile Strike, and Immortality
- Over 100 breathtaking levels
- Unique and truly addictive gameplay
“This spectacular space shooter really has quite a bit going for it, and if you happen to be a fan of games similar to Space Invaders then this title will definitely whet your gaming appetite.” – AndroidPolice.com
“For those who enjoyed classic space shooter games, this is a good choice to re-take them.” – AndroidZoom.com
Add drive to your days with more AWEM games:
Star Defender 4 – Eight huge missions to save the humanity and become the hero!
Visit us: http://www.awem.com/
Find us: http://www.facebook.com/awemgames
Follow us: http://twitter.com/#!/awem
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/user/awemgames
· 15 locales and levels: From the swamps to the forests of Louisiana, play through 15 levels in three environments that have new enemies crawling out of every nook and cranny.
· Classic tower defense strategy: Defend your map from advancing enemies with three different tower types: duck blind, tree stand and ATV Garage.
· Use over 40 tower upgrades: Enhance your towers with unique upgrades like hunting dogs, duck decoys and lightning rods.
· Rely on duck calls: Each Robertson has a unique duck call that affects enemies differently, including Willie’s Camo Max call that causes extra enemy damage.
· Defend against wild enemies: Louisiana wildlife including ducks, squirrels, beavers, chipmunks riding frogs, robotic possums, mystical alligators and even powerful mechanical squirrel boss enemies.
· Get the edge: Earn or purchase currency to spend on power-ups you can use in-game, like an explosive Propane Tank that clears the map of enemies.
· Choose your own difficulty: Three difficulty levels and an extra challenging mode will test every player.
· Achievements: Earn achievements and find secrets hidden in each map!
· Endless Mode: Three endless mode maps pit you against the endless waves of bad guys. See how long you can survive, then post it to the leaderboards!
Full cross-platform multiplayer support for up to four players. Online/LAN/Wifi/Mobile. (Multi player is in final BETA testing stages and fully operational)
Pick up new weapons and bonuses during battle to defeat, outrun and confuse your enemy.
Collect Warcoins and Trophies to upgrade and purchase new models of hover tank.
Unlock FPS mode by completing all sectors.
Take your prize hovertanks earned in single player in to battle against multiplayer friends and foe.
Full cross platform mult-player! Android vs Mac vs Windows, at last you can make them pay!
Ongoing support with new levels, enemies and weapons on the way.
PREPARE FOR BATTLE!
Full nVidia Shield support. As featured in TegraZone. Play it on NVIDIA SHIELD.
The PC and MAC Versions are free when you purchase the android version. Please contact us for download links.
* Game requires a screen resolution of at least 480x800 pixels
** Advanced graphics settings are found in Settings -> Video Settings. If you use a tegra powered device, turn them all on.
*** Virtual joypads are available via Settings menu.
Homing Missiles (single player level 30+ and multi-player)
Exit Trolls now take three hits to destroy.
Numerous graphical improvements.
Numerous fixes and improvements.
Changelog v1.2 2012.07.31
Added enemy Spawn pods. Enemies now come in more sustained waves.
New gameplay for Sector 3 . "Electro-Fryer"
New gameplay for Sector 2 . "Blaster"
New gameplay for Sector 1 . "Smashers"
New Enemy Tank - Quad barrels!
New Weapon - RailGun.
Added 3 types of doors: switched, switch timed and automatic.
Added new Graphics options page for mobile devices.
Network code optimised.
Added and optimised Dynamic light system (performance warning).
Optimised Particle Systems.
Added new VFX to Grenades and Plasma Bolts.
Fixed grenade bug in multiplayer.
New Shield FX.
New Exit FX.
Implemented Player Spawn FX.
BounceBots turrets now function in multiplayer.
Enemy turrets now function in multiplayer.
Enemy AI Tanks now function in multiplayer.
Enemy Spinners now function in multiplayer.
Warcoins now collectable in multiplayer.
Fixed server crash bug (Spinner audio related!?)
Added support for point lights.
Exit Trolls now larger and more intimidating :).
Vignette is now available in options.
*Genres: Tank Hero, Tank Rider, Battlezone, Tank Recon, Atari Combat, Bomberman, nexus 7, Duke Nukem, Doom, Cyber Sled, Tanx,
“They told me I could be whatever I want, so I became a flying hobo” – Cactus Wolf
“Let’s you crash into walls. Best game ever 10 out of 10!” – BD013
“Brings back nostalgia from the Game Boy era! 5 stars!” – TinyCastleGuy
Trapped in a VR world powered by an ancient handheld device, you are forced to endlessly dream in a pixel world of just 4 colours! Doves have taken roost in your prison and though you don’t know it they are the key to your survival. The Doves subconsciously inspire dreams of flight, so take to the skies through the mazes of your imagination and find the exit.
Intuitive two button gameplay is all you need to steer your way through the sky. Fly through each stage and reach the exit. Get doves to follow you for extra bonus bragging rights on Google Play leader boards and Social Networking stuff. If walls aren't enough challenge you may enjoy the variety of traps that get rapidly added including, moving walls, speed boost zones, growing walls and more!
By the team that brought you the award winning mobile hit Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage.
• Expanded from the hit #Nitromejam game!
• 3 level packs each with a different dream theme! (Sweet Dreams, Deep Sleep & Nightmare).
• A unique world realised in 4 Colours! (Great for that Game boy nostalgia fix)
• Don’t worry parents this game contains no In app purchases!
• Stunning Pixel Art from the award winning Nitrome studio!
• Simple two button gameplay, perfect for a touch screen!
• Several achievements for you to master.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Cross promotion of Nitrome products.