- Creating and editing bookmarks
- Backup your bookmarks to file
- Import from Android browser
- Adding bookmarks to FVD Speed Dial
- Useful widget;
- Synchronization with Everhelper service (you will have access to your bookmarks from Chrome, Firefox, Windows Phone and IOS)
For Speed Dial
- Creating and editing dials
- Creating previews for dials
- Sync with FVD Speed Dial - https://www.everhelper.me/speed_dial.php
If you find some bugs, please, don't hurry to leave negative review. Initially you can let us know leaving the message on our forum and we'll try to solve your problem as soon as possible - http://fvdmedia.userecho.com/list/21212-everhelper/?category=9851
This is a set of four widgets: Contact, Contact Group, Applications Launcher and Bookmarks Launcher.
Contact widget shows photo of the contact and provides instant access to various contact’s actions: phone call, SMS, chat, email, sending messages through different instant messengers, opening post address on map, opening URLs in browser and so on. Contact widget allows your pre-select application for specified action (call, sending message or email, etc). Start any action in 1-2 tap. One-tap launch and double tap launch are supported.
Application Launcher widget shows selected by you apps at one icon. You can group some frequently used apps to widget and start those apps in 2 taps. Long tap on app opens App info page, that allows to force stop the app quickly.
Group contacts is advanced folder of contacts, that allows to start any action of any contact in 2-3 taps. Skin, color and image customization will help you to highlight contacts and find them on the screen quickly.
All widgets provide possibility to use various types of gestures: swipe, scroll, pinch, zoom. One-finger, two-finger and three-fingers gestures are supported. Don’t waste time to find out the icon of the action on the screen – just open widget and make short gesture to execute favorite app or start call to your friend.
You can save space on your home screen. Group items according to labels and create fully customizable folders and widgets. You can organize your apps, contacts and bookmarks in efficient way.
Arrange your contacts in photo-collage style, and simply tap/long-press to dial!
- Create multiple groups (pages) of contacts. Swipe lleft/right to navigate between groups.
- Add unlimited contacts (from your phone book) in a group. Scroll up/down to find your contact.
- Adjust contact photo size: 4 preset sizes available.
- Show/hide contact names and last dialed number on photo.
- Drag and drop to rearrange contacts position [Fixed for Android 4.x].
- Configure your preferred behavior: Tap for more options (dial second number/SMS), long-press to dial, or vice verse.
- Create homescreen shortcuts to directly jump into a specific contact group.
- Create homescreen widgets [available only in PAID version].
Free version is Ad-supported.
- No Ads.
- Unlock homescreen widgets.
Note if you're using homescreen widget:
- Please make sure you install the app in "phone memory" instead of SDCard, otherwise widget will not load after device restarted. This is a limitation by Android.
- Grid sizing varies in different Launcher (Home Screen). In certain launcher, you may not be able to see all your contacts after the widget is added. Please resize the widget manually to adjust to best view. Widget resizing function is provided by certain launcher app which is out of the scope of QDial.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: to create home screen shortcuts for contact groups.
- READ_CONTACTS: retrieve contacts information.
- CALL_PHONE: make phone call.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to store QDial configuration settings in your SDCard.
- INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: required by Ad networks.