The object of Math BINGO is to practice math facts while playing BINGO!
-Choose from 5 games: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Mixed
-Choose from 3 different levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium and Hard
-Create up to 5 player profiles
-Choose from 8 different fun cartoon avatars
-Keep track of number of games played by player profile
-The Scoreboard keeps track of scores for each game and level
-Collect and play with BINGO Bugs when you earn a high score!
-Fun bonus game: BINGO Bug Bungee
How to Play and Win Math Bingo
The object of Math Bingo is to get a pattern of five Bingo Bugs in a row by correctly answering math problems. Math problems are presented at the top of the game screen. Feedback is presented at the bottom of the game screen. Correct solutions to problems answered incorrectly will be displayed.
The score in Math Bingo is determined by the time to complete a game plus a two second penalty for each problem answered incorrectly.
Time to complete game 0:45 seconds
Incorrect answers: 3
Math Bingo saves player information with custom player profiles. Each player profile consists of a unique name (up to 20 characters) and a fun cartoon avatar. The player profiles display total number of games played, total number of high scores achieved, and total number of Bingo Bugs collected. The guest profile does not store any information and therefore cannot achieve high scores or collect Bingo Bugs. The guest profile is useful for adults who want to play Math Bingo without their scores going into the scoreboard.
Selecting a Game
There are five different games in Math Bingo: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Mixed. Players will be prompted to select a game type before game play.
Selecting a Level
There are three levels of game play in Math Bingo: easy, medium, and hard. Players will be prompted to select a game level before game play.
Math Bingo displays high scores in the Score Board. There are four different Score Boards: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Each Score Board displays the top three scores for each level: easy, medium, and hard.
Bingo Bugs are rewards for achieving a high score. A player who earns a high score will collect a Bingo Bug! Players can collect a variety of Bingo Bugs and interact with them by tapping the Bingo Bug button in the player profile or by tapping the My Bingo Bugs button after playing a game. HINT: Tilt your device to make the Bingo Bugs move around, tap on a Bingo Bug to make them giggle and spring!
The settings menu can be accessed by clicking the information button on the lower right hand side the introduction screen. The settings menu will allow you to reset all high scores and to delete player profiles.
- Does not contain third-party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use analytics/data collection tools.
- Does include links to www.abcya.com
* The object of Jungle ABC Bingo is to get five jungle animals in a row by correctly matching the letter after it is spoken to your child.
* Choose from 2 modes: undercase and uppercase
* See also Jungle Math Bingo for learning math problems.
Foundation Maths includes 500 maths questions across 4 skill levels in 8 topic areas
- Sums can be read out loud with a tap of the speaker button
- Help in each section is given with a tap of the help button
Eight Topic Areas to Learn:
- Learn the Numbers: learn the operator symbols and the numbers 1 to 30 with fruit to count
- Learn to Count: Random fruit are shown and the child counts and picks the right number
- Number Patterns: Children find the missing number in a sequence of 5 numbers
- Write the Numbers: Learn to correctly form the numbers 1 - 9 by tracing dotted number forms
- Addition: Learn to add two numbers together
- Subtraction: Children learn to take one number from another
- Multiplication: One number multiplied by another
- Division: One number divided by another
Four Levels to Progress Through:
- Beginner: Simple questions with answers up to 10 and illustrations to help young children
- Intermediate: Questions with answers up to 20
- Advanced: Questions with answers up to 30
- Genius: Algebra questions, the answer is given and the child finds the missing part of the question.
Foundation Maths supports the following Early Years learning goals:
- Counting and using numbers to at least 10 in familiar contexts
- Recognising numerals 1 to 9
- Beginning to understand addition as 'combining' two groups of objects
- Beginning to understand subtraction as 'taking away'
- Using early mathematical ideas to solve practical problems.
Foundation Maths also supports the following Key Stage 1 learning outcomes:
- Use the correct language, symbols and vocabulary associated with number and data
- Count reliably up to 20 objects at first and recognise, be familiar with the numbers 11 to 20; gradually extend counting.
- Create and describe number patterns; explore and record patterns related to addition and subtraction, and then patterns of multiples of 2, 5 and 10 explaining the patterns and using them to make predictions; recognise sequences, including odd and even numbers to 30 then beyond; recognise the relationship between halving and doubling.
- Use the symbol '=' to represent equality; solve simple missing number problems [for example, 2 + ? = 6 ]
We hope you enjoy Foundation Maths and find it useful in teaching your children some basic maths skills, if you have any suggestions or queries we would love to hear from you!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @readwritephonic if you have any questions or problems - remember we can't reply to comments!
You can import any text to have Baldi or Baldette speak it to you. You can also save your favorite texts in your Notes app for Baldi to read at any time. You can control Baldi’s facial look and emotion. Take your content with you and enjoy Baldi offline.
Baldi has been successful in tutoring deaf and hard of hearing children, serving as a language teacher for autistic kids, and instructing children and adults in learning how to speak new languages. Have fun making Baldi talk, and celebrate spoken language rather than just text.
Baldi Copyright © 2012 Psyentific Mind. All rights reserved. Baldi® is a registered trademark to Dominic W. Massaro.
Includes "BaldiEngine" code by Michael M. Cohen and Sam Vanderhyden and User Interface by Sam Vanderhyden.
Uses SVOX Speech Synthesis Software.
Keywords Animated Speech Animation Avatar Cues Emotion Face Head Lipreading Lips Read Speech Text TTS Visual
Support Email Address email@example.com
Support URL http://mambo.ucsc.edu/contacts.html
Marketing URL http://psyentificmind.com/language-instruction-with-baldi
Choose the detail you want to practice with for any player at any time. For instance you can select only multiplication problems or multiplication problems for 8’s or just single math fact problems, like 8 x 6 and 8 x 7.
Create as many player profiles as you need. Choose math facts per player.
e-Mail the most missed math facts for the selected player.
Get a general and detailed progress reports for multiplication, division, addition and subtraction math facts.
Test your knowledge with the fairy match up game. Match problems and answers and see how many fairies you can clear.
Practice with the multiple selection or enter your answer in flash card mode. Choose number of problems to practice or answer as many problems during the timer duration.
Localized for English, Español, Français, Português and Italiano.
It consists of two sub-games, which will train your mental arithmetic. You will
- speed up your ability to perform calculations quickly
- improve in logic and problems solving
- keep your mind sharp and fresh
- help you to be relaxed, attentive and concentrated
- have fun competing with yourself, your family and your friends
Game 1: Solve 15 equations as fast as possible. This game features:
- 3 difficulty levels
- 10 game modes
- easy user interface
- nice sound effects
- offline highscore list
Game 2: Destroy incoming asteroids by solving simple equations. The number and speed of asteroids will rise with progress. This game features:
- nice sounds and graphics
- rich animations with fluent effects
- an easy user interface
All screen resolutions are supported!
The game has been tested with the following screen resolutions:
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME OF THE FEATURES OF THE FREE VERSION OF THE GAME AREN'T YET IMPLEMENTED IN THIS PAID VERSION SINCE THEY ARE IN BETA TEST NOW.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE IDEAS WHICH WILL MAKE THE GAME EVEN BETTER!
As you learn state capitals, shapes, geographic locations, flags and more, you can actually touch, move and drop the animated states anywhere on the screen. Carefully build a stack of states that reaches the checkered line to win each level.
You earn a random state for every successfully completed level. All of your states appear on your own personalized map of the United States. Try to collect all 50! As you earn more states, you begin to unlock the four free bonus games: Map It, Pile Up, Puzzler and Capital Drop. Four games in one!
HAVE FUN LEARNING ALL ABOUT THE 50 STATES:
- State shapes
- Bordering states
- Location on the map
- Hundreds of unique questions
- Interactive map and 50 state flash cards
- Choose any of the 50 friendly-looking states as your avatar
- Create up to six player profiles
- Collect all 50 states and track your progress on a personalized map
- Earn FREE bonus games: Map It, Pile Up, Puzzler and Capital Drop
- High resolution pictures of famous US landmarks
- All games are powered by a realistic physics engine
- Fun sound effects and music
FIVE GAMES IN ONE:
STACK THE STATES: Build tall piles with states and try to reach the checkered line.
MAP IT: Tap the location of the selected state on the map. Try to complete the whole country.
PILE UP: The states are piling up! Tap them quickly to get rid of them before they pile too high.
PUZZLER: Sit back and relax as you slide the states around and put them together like a jigsaw puzzle.
CAPITAL DROP: Match states with their capitals in this fast-paced bonus game. Don't let a state fall!
Stack the States™ is an educational app for all ages that's actually FUN to play. Try it now and enjoy five games for the price of one!
Stack the States™:
- Does not contain 3rd party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use 3rd party analytics / data collection tools.
- Does include links to other apps by Dan Russell-Pinson.
Presents you with a list of tables (1 to 99) to choose from.
Move through the tables by casually swiping the screen to the left or right. Click on any line in the table to load the factors of all the numbers in the line (makes it easy to remember)
Choose 'Endless Table' mode to continuously keep increasing the table range till 999.
No more need to remember an infinite number of tricks to multiply two numbers. Just practice with this and you'll remember them forever.
This version is for devices running Android Version >= 2.1
If your device run's on Android Ver < 2.1 then search for 'Maths Multiplication Legacy' or 'com.felix.legacy.multiplication' in the Android Market.
1. Open “Multiplication Tables” from the home screen to view the tables of a number from 1 to 20 (Try ‘Endless Mode’ in Settings). Click on any item to open it's quick factor info. Long click for loading the table, factors or Grid of all the numbers present in the table item.
2. Open Numbers Grid to load a grid of numbers. The grid is an Endless list of numbers. Clicking on any number will load it’s factors. Long click any number below 100 to load it’s table.
3. Open “Load Table” and enter a number (1 to 99) to load it’s Multiplication Table. Click on any item to open it's factor info.
4. Open “Find Factors” and enter a number (2 to 999999) to load it’s Prime Factors and All Factors. You can further search by clicking on the Options menu and selecting “Find Factors”
Open Squares (x^2), Cubes (x^3) and Powers (x^y) from x=2 to 100.
5. Long Click on table's in either Tables view or Factor's View to select numbers to load their tables, factors (again) or Grid.
Press Volume Up/Down to load prev/next item.
### Options Menu ###
Previous: Loads the Previous Multiplication Table
Next: Loads the Next Multiplication Table
Open Table..: Opens the Multiplication Table of the specified number (1-99)
Reset: Resets/Refreshes the current table to it’s default preferences.
Settings: Opens the Preferences for Multiplication Table View.
### Table Preferences ###
Limited Table Mode: Tables load from a specified from value to a specified to value (which can be set in the settings).
2 x 1(From) = 2 to
2 x 20(To) = 40
Endless Table Mode: Tables Load Continuously as you keep on scrolling from a specified value to 999.
2 x 1(From) = 2 to
2 x 999(Loads Dynamically) = 1998
### Table Default Settings ###
Text Size: Set the text size for all the text in the Multiplication Table View. Minimum size required for visibility purposes is 10.
Multiply From: The default beginning From value to start multiplying from.
Multiply Upto: Default ending To number to end the multiplication at.
Table No: This is the default Table No. that the application should load when it is first started. The application remembers the last visited Table and loads it by default every time.
Text Alignment: Specifies the alignment of the Table’s text (Left, Center, Right, etc)
### Color Preferences ###
Use Theme: The Theme that should be applied to the table’s and popup’s. Four theme’s are provided by default – Blue, Red, Pink and White.
Disable Theme: Disable’s the theme mode. No background effects are applied when this is selected. But when the theme’s are enabled, the option to select the text-color is available.
Table Text Color: The Color of the numbers that appear in the multiplication table view – Black, Blue, Cyan, Dark Gray, etc.
Text Background Color: The background color of the Table text. This is disabled if the theme mode is enabled.
Separator Color: The color of the Separator lines and the Table List’s background. This is also disabled if the theme mode is enabled.
A great math workout tool for you.
Keywords: Maths, Multiplication, Factors, Tables, Learn, Algrebra, Workout, Multiples, Factorization, Addition, Subtraction, Division.
Math Exercises for Kids uses features like simple calculations (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division) nice colours, reward system and winning gestures to teach kids. The apps are designed keeping ease of use and loads of fun in mind. The child only needs to tap the correct answer among the choice of four he is given. Every time he taps an option, the application talks and tells your kid if he is right or wrong.
1) Difficulty levels targeting kids from age of 3 to 8.
2) Sound expressions for kids as they play.
3) Reward system and hidden surprises to keep kids busy.
4) Extremely easy to use with cute interface, color schemes and backgrounds.
5) Inbuilt timer which could be added to monitor your child’s performance.
6) Options to choose maximum numbers for calculations.
- New Dropbox feature for teachers! Instantly uploads results to an excel spreadsheet in the Apps folder. Choose to upload your results to the cloud and simply sign in to Dropbox the first time Math Counts is run.
- Great math practice for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division!
- Flashcard style questions provide a quick and easy learning experience for children.
- Addition and subtraction can be taken on easy, medium, hard, and expert.
- Multiplication and division tests can be taken over any of the times tables values between 1 and 12, including an “All” level with mixed questions.
- Users can turn the timer up to ten minutes or choose to turn it off.
- Number of questions range from 5 to 100.
- Works well as a practice tool for personal use but can also be used by teachers to record timed test results.
Featured Movie topics tie in to current events, historical milestones and figures, holidays, and more! This app is perfect for informal, exploratory learning at home or on the go.
Want even more access to BrainPOP's award-winning content? Log in with your school's username (free!) or choose an optional in-app subscription. Give your kids the chance to explore hundreds of Science, Math, Social Studies, English, Engineering & Tech, Arts & Music, and Health subjects right on their mobile devices. All movies are close captioned, so it’s easy for them to read along.
In-App Subscription Options:
“BrainPOP Explorer Subscription” – The free Featured Movie and its quiz plus four additional related movies and quizzes, rotating every day.
“BrainPOP Full Access Subscription” – The free Featured Movie and its quiz plus unlimited access to all of BrainPOP’s 750+ movies and quizzes.
Site subscribers can log in directly from the app to access all of BrainPOP's award-winning content at no additional cost.
For more than a decade, BrainPOP has been a trusted, go-to source of animated, educational content. With more than 11 million visits a month to our sites, we’re used by millions of students in thousands of schools, at home, and on mobile devices around the globe.
The more you know, the more you know!®
User Agreement: http://www.brainpop.com/about/user_agreement/
Watch videos on your tablet, phone or Android TV from your favorite PBS KIDS television series anytime, anywhere (in the USA). “PBS KIDS Video” features more than 1,000 videos from over a dozen top PBS KIDS television series, including Curious George, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That, Dinosaur Train, SUPER WHY!, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Peg + Cat, Sesame Street and Wild Kratts.
The app provides a safe, child-friendly viewing experience for all ages. Kids can easily browse and watch videos at home, on the road, or anywhere with a 3G or WiFi connection.
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK
Every week, the app will introduce your child to a new “Weekly Pick,” a set of fun educational videos that will engage him or her in reading, science, math and more.
The app also includes features that parents can access by sliding the “i-bar” to the right:
* Tap the Chromecast icon to connect to a Chromecast device and play videos on your TV.
* Tap the heart icon to add a show to your child’s favorites list.
* Learn more about a TV series, such as intended age and learning goals.
* Download related PBS KIDS apps.
* Buy shows from Google Play or PBS KIDS Shop.
The PBS KIDS videos may only be viewed from within the United States. This is due to restrictions on PBS's license to offer this service.
ABOUT THIS APP
PBS KIDS Video is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment—wherever kids are. More PBS KIDS videos may also be found online at pbskids.org/video. You can support PBS KIDS through the selection of other apps and TV shows available in the Google Play Store.
- You may set from 2 different sounds for changing the way of speaking tables as per your country and if you want any other option to be incorporated in the application then your suggestions are always welcome.
- Table module helps you to see the performance of your kids by dragging the correct option against the table options and it helps them to learn and remember the tables easily.
- Puzzle module gives the challenge to kids and tests their ability to guess the correct answer while enjoying the beauty of multi media with beautiful interface and rich experience to learn the tables.
Here is what you can do via the simple interface: choose the operation (add, subtract, multiply, divide, add and subtract, or mix), set the maximum operand value, choose whole numbers or decimals, start the test, end the test at anytime, and view the Results page.
Math fact questions are asked for all combinations of operands up to the maximum operand, and the questions are asked in random order. If a wrong answer is entered, it will be highlighted, and you will get another chance to answer correctly. If the retry is incorrect, the correct answer is shown.
After the test, the Results page will tell you the number of correct answers, retries, errors with corrections, unanswered questions, and time taken.
There are no advertisements, no click-throughs, no in-app purchases, no app permissions, and no distracting animations!
PopMath is a fun way for kids to practice basic math.
Six pairs of bubbles with numbers float on the screen above beautiful backgrounds. Each bubble contains a number: simply pop the corresponding bubbles!
As you progress through levels, numbers increase, and new operators are introduced: subtraction, multiplication and division.
Each level's end greets you with your time for that level and a message personalized to your performance, from "well done" to "unbelievable!"
You can also choose a specific operator before starting each round: addition, subtraction, multiplication or division.
Numbers go up to 1000 for addition and subtraction, and 20 for multiplication and division.
No account required (such as Facebook or Twitter or creating a new account).
RePaper lets you highlight text in multiple colors in any web page and share them as beautiful pictures by email, Twitter, Facebook or other apps you have installed that support sharing of pictures.
RePaper is the must-have app to highlight important passages in any web page, like news and research articles, blog posts, and share your snippets with your friends or archive them. Your friends can quickly see what you found interesting in a web page without having to read it all!
RePaper automatically renders your highlights into a beautifully formatted picture showing your highlights in context of the original paragraphs, with a link back to the original article.
RePaper automatically stores your highlighted pages and recreates them when you revisit these pages.
- Highlight and Comment any web page in multiple colors
- Share your highlights by Email, Twitter or Facebook with a beautiful picture attached
- Read comfortably any web page with the Viewtext.org service (no registration required) that automatically identifies the main content of most web pages