The object of Math BINGO is to practice math facts while playing BINGO!
-Choose from 5 games: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Mixed
-Choose from 3 different levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium and Hard
-Create up to 5 player profiles
-Choose from 8 different fun cartoon avatars
-Keep track of number of games played by player profile
-The Scoreboard keeps track of scores for each game and level
-Collect and play with BINGO Bugs when you earn a high score!
-Fun bonus game: BINGO Bug Bungee
How to Play and Win Math Bingo
The object of Math Bingo is to get a pattern of five Bingo Bugs in a row by correctly answering math problems. Math problems are presented at the top of the game screen. Feedback is presented at the bottom of the game screen. Correct solutions to problems answered incorrectly will be displayed.
The score in Math Bingo is determined by the time to complete a game plus a two second penalty for each problem answered incorrectly.
Time to complete game 0:45 seconds
Incorrect answers: 3
Math Bingo saves player information with custom player profiles. Each player profile consists of a unique name (up to 20 characters) and a fun cartoon avatar. The player profiles display total number of games played, total number of high scores achieved, and total number of Bingo Bugs collected. The guest profile does not store any information and therefore cannot achieve high scores or collect Bingo Bugs. The guest profile is useful for adults who want to play Math Bingo without their scores going into the scoreboard.
Selecting a Game
There are five different games in Math Bingo: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Mixed. Players will be prompted to select a game type before game play.
Selecting a Level
There are three levels of game play in Math Bingo: easy, medium, and hard. Players will be prompted to select a game level before game play.
Math Bingo displays high scores in the Score Board. There are four different Score Boards: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Each Score Board displays the top three scores for each level: easy, medium, and hard.
Bingo Bugs are rewards for achieving a high score. A player who earns a high score will collect a Bingo Bug! Players can collect a variety of Bingo Bugs and interact with them by tapping the Bingo Bug button in the player profile or by tapping the My Bingo Bugs button after playing a game. HINT: Tilt your device to make the Bingo Bugs move around, tap on a Bingo Bug to make them giggle and spring!
The settings menu can be accessed by clicking the information button on the lower right hand side the introduction screen. The settings menu will allow you to reset all high scores and to delete player profiles.
- Does not contain third-party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use analytics/data collection tools.
- Does include links to www.abcya.com
* The object of Jungle ABC Bingo is to get five jungle animals in a row by correctly matching the letter after it is spoken to your child.
* Choose from 2 modes: undercase and uppercase
* See also Jungle Math Bingo for learning math problems.
• New! can select addition & subtraction or multiplication & division together
• friendly and encouraging voice
• adjustable countdown timer for test-like conditions
• top and bottom number ranges can be edited
• number ranges: 0 to 20 for addition and subtraction
• number ranges: 0 to 12 for multiplication and division
• option to allow three tries
• option to repeated missed cards for review at the end
• scores list to review improvement
FREE version (ad driven) also available
Bugs or suggestions? Please let us know through Email.
Choose the detail you want to practice with for any player at any time. For instance you can select only multiplication problems or multiplication problems for 8’s or just single math fact problems, like 8 x 6 and 8 x 7.
Create as many player profiles as you need. Choose math facts per player.
e-Mail the most missed math facts for the selected player.
Get a general and detailed progress reports for multiplication, division, addition and subtraction math facts.
Test your knowledge with the fairy match up game. Match problems and answers and see how many fairies you can clear.
Practice with the multiple selection or enter your answer in flash card mode. Choose number of problems to practice or answer as many problems during the timer duration.
Localized for English, Español, Français, Português and Italiano.
It consists of two sub-games, which will train your mental arithmetic. You will
- speed up your ability to perform calculations quickly
- improve in logic and problems solving
- keep your mind sharp and fresh
- help you to be relaxed, attentive and concentrated
- have fun competing with yourself, your family and your friends
Game 1: Solve 15 equations as fast as possible. This game features:
- 3 difficulty levels
- 10 game modes
- easy user interface
- nice sound effects
- offline highscore list
Game 2: Destroy incoming asteroids by solving simple equations. The number and speed of asteroids will rise with progress. This game features:
- nice sounds and graphics
- rich animations with fluent effects
- an easy user interface
All screen resolutions are supported!
The game has been tested with the following screen resolutions:
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME OF THE FEATURES OF THE FREE VERSION OF THE GAME AREN'T YET IMPLEMENTED IN THIS PAID VERSION SINCE THEY ARE IN BETA TEST NOW.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE IDEAS WHICH WILL MAKE THE GAME EVEN BETTER!
You can import any text to have Baldi or Baldette speak it to you. You can also save your favorite texts in your Notes app for Baldi to read at any time. You can control Baldi’s facial look and emotion. Take your content with you and enjoy Baldi offline.
Baldi has been successful in tutoring deaf and hard of hearing children, serving as a language teacher for autistic kids, and instructing children and adults in learning how to speak new languages. Have fun making Baldi talk, and celebrate spoken language rather than just text.
Baldi Copyright © 2012 Psyentific Mind. All rights reserved. Baldi® is a registered trademark to Dominic W. Massaro.
Includes "BaldiEngine" code by Michael M. Cohen and Sam Vanderhyden and User Interface by Sam Vanderhyden.
Uses SVOX Speech Synthesis Software.
Keywords Animated Speech Animation Avatar Cues Emotion Face Head Lipreading Lips Read Speech Text TTS Visual
Support Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Support URL http://mambo.ucsc.edu/contacts.html
Marketing URL http://psyentificmind.com/language-instruction-with-baldi
- unique, child-friendly maths games maintain the motivation for learning
- comprehensive: eight areas of learning are gradually unlocked
- additional awesome educational games will be unlocked as a reward for diligent practice
- playful and funny learning with maths games and exercises
- developed in co-operation with educators and children
- childproof app containing no ads, no in-app purchases
- different user profiles, custom image selection from the photo gallery possible
- three levels of difficulty
- addition and subtraction exercises up to 10 or 20
- English and German language edition
- Ordering Numbers
- Comparing Numbers
- Breaking up Numbers
- Number Line
- Swapping Numbers
- Inverse Operations
- Bridging through 10
Move the trampoline with your finger and try to keep all the balls up in the air.
Fly, Lilly, fly
There´s only one bubble or balloon with the correct sum on it. Keep touching the screen carefully and make Lilly fly into the balloon to burst it.
Move the trampoline with your finger and try to throw the ball into the hoop with the correct answer.
Under one of the three hats there´s a ball with the correct sum on it. Can you find it?
Stack the Boxes
Do the sums. Now tap on the button on the bottom right and release the box. You will get one point for every box. If two boxes with the same colour collide, the first one will burst. If you cross the white line with one of your boxes the game will be over.
using the familiar dot pattern found on dominoes.
Little Monkey Apps Dominoes Addition compliments, but does not replace the use of real dominoes for activities to encourage addition. The App is beneficial when using hands on equipment is not practical and to reinforce the activity in a different way to embed learning.
=Teaching Addition using Dominoes=
We encourage you as the educator to use real dominoes, print off blackline masters of blank dominoes and use sticky dots to have the children create their own dominoes.
Laminate them and play a game of dominoes.
Talk about the position of the dots and why the number 3 always looks a certain way on dominoes.
Use Little Monkey Apps Dominoes Addition as a blank canvas with all you need to use dominoes to teach. Two coloured pencils, eraser, dots and dominoes and a camera tool. Use this section with a small group of children or one on one. Not intended to be used by a student independently.
=Pick the domino=
Choose one domino from the nine that are shown to match the equation given. This ability aids students to recognise addition in familiar contexts and to partition a domino into two separate numbers, subitising (automatically recalling) a visual pattern of dots, not just of one number but of two numbers. Beginning from this task students can then come to see how moving a dot from one side to the other will not alter the answer but will change the numbers. When not using an iPad, this task can be completed se addition flash cards or 'real' dominoes.
=Add the domino=
Use the domino presented to complete the addition problem given. Students may need to count the dots beginning at one (count from zero) counting every individual dot, OR they may be more advanced and count on from one number i.e.. Knowing that one side is already four, so counting on five numbers to reach nine. More advanced students will use doubling or near doubles such as well four plus four is eight plus one is nine. Other students may use a visual strategy, manipulating the dots to visualise the answer. Without an iPad, this task can be completed as a worksheet with students writing the sum down.
=Sort the domino=
This task requires students to sort the dominoes into the correct basket. This task is asking students to come to realise that there is more than one way to reach the same answer. This task is about equations, that 4+4=2+6. This leads on to balance equations. In the classroom you might like to use buckets, placemats or whatever container you have in your classroom, label them with post it notes or stickers and put 'real' dominoes in each container. To demonstrate balance equations, use blocks and a balance scale to show that five red plus 2 green on one side is the same as four red plus 3 green. Play a game called target number, asking students to think of all the ways they can make a number i.e. 20, as students become more familiar with this, include subtraction and multiplication or with older children, brackets and negative numbers.
An introduction to equal sums (equations). Note that the answer to 1+5 is not only 6, but 3+3 is correct as well! Click on all of the dominoes that equal the number given.
=Complete the domino=
Solve the missing addend in the sum. Students can use the dots to assist them. A simple introduction to these often ignored problems. Discuss with your students how to work backwards using the dots or with counting skills. With advanced students you might want to discuss number fact partners, that is 5+2=7, 7-2=5 etc. In the classroom, this could also be a worksheet component.
Lessen the homework battles with this easy to use, fun app. Since it's creation, our children are now eager to practice their 'Sight Words' on daddy's phone at any time!
* 100 words split into 10 easily digestible groups.
* Ability to change text and background colours for SEN children.
* Each word is fully voiced, which is easily turned off or on.
* Each set of words are presented in a random manner to prevent 'parrot fashion' memory reading.
* Passive and interactive learning modes.
Presents you with a list of tables (1 to 99) to choose from.
Move through the tables by casually swiping the screen to the left or right. Click on any line in the table to load the factors of all the numbers in the line (makes it easy to remember)
Choose 'Endless Table' mode to continuously keep increasing the table range till 999.
No more need to remember an infinite number of tricks to multiply two numbers. Just practice with this and you'll remember them forever.
This version is for devices running Android Version >= 2.1
If your device run's on Android Ver < 2.1 then search for 'Maths Multiplication Legacy' or 'com.felix.legacy.multiplication' in the Android Market.
1. Open “Multiplication Tables” from the home screen to view the tables of a number from 1 to 20 (Try ‘Endless Mode’ in Settings). Click on any item to open it's quick factor info. Long click for loading the table, factors or Grid of all the numbers present in the table item.
2. Open Numbers Grid to load a grid of numbers. The grid is an Endless list of numbers. Clicking on any number will load it’s factors. Long click any number below 100 to load it’s table.
3. Open “Load Table” and enter a number (1 to 99) to load it’s Multiplication Table. Click on any item to open it's factor info.
4. Open “Find Factors” and enter a number (2 to 999999) to load it’s Prime Factors and All Factors. You can further search by clicking on the Options menu and selecting “Find Factors”
Open Squares (x^2), Cubes (x^3) and Powers (x^y) from x=2 to 100.
5. Long Click on table's in either Tables view or Factor's View to select numbers to load their tables, factors (again) or Grid.
Press Volume Up/Down to load prev/next item.
### Options Menu ###
Previous: Loads the Previous Multiplication Table
Next: Loads the Next Multiplication Table
Open Table..: Opens the Multiplication Table of the specified number (1-99)
Reset: Resets/Refreshes the current table to it’s default preferences.
Settings: Opens the Preferences for Multiplication Table View.
### Table Preferences ###
Limited Table Mode: Tables load from a specified from value to a specified to value (which can be set in the settings).
2 x 1(From) = 2 to
2 x 20(To) = 40
Endless Table Mode: Tables Load Continuously as you keep on scrolling from a specified value to 999.
2 x 1(From) = 2 to
2 x 999(Loads Dynamically) = 1998
### Table Default Settings ###
Text Size: Set the text size for all the text in the Multiplication Table View. Minimum size required for visibility purposes is 10.
Multiply From: The default beginning From value to start multiplying from.
Multiply Upto: Default ending To number to end the multiplication at.
Table No: This is the default Table No. that the application should load when it is first started. The application remembers the last visited Table and loads it by default every time.
Text Alignment: Specifies the alignment of the Table’s text (Left, Center, Right, etc)
### Color Preferences ###
Use Theme: The Theme that should be applied to the table’s and popup’s. Four theme’s are provided by default – Blue, Red, Pink and White.
Disable Theme: Disable’s the theme mode. No background effects are applied when this is selected. But when the theme’s are enabled, the option to select the text-color is available.
Table Text Color: The Color of the numbers that appear in the multiplication table view – Black, Blue, Cyan, Dark Gray, etc.
Text Background Color: The background color of the Table text. This is disabled if the theme mode is enabled.
Separator Color: The color of the Separator lines and the Table List’s background. This is also disabled if the theme mode is enabled.
A great math workout tool for you.
Keywords: Maths, Multiplication, Factors, Tables, Learn, Algrebra, Workout, Multiples, Factorization, Addition, Subtraction, Division.
Math Exercises for Kids uses features like simple calculations (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division) nice colours, reward system and winning gestures to teach kids. The apps are designed keeping ease of use and loads of fun in mind. The child only needs to tap the correct answer among the choice of four he is given. Every time he taps an option, the application talks and tells your kid if he is right or wrong.
1) Difficulty levels targeting kids from age of 3 to 8.
2) Sound expressions for kids as they play.
3) Reward system and hidden surprises to keep kids busy.
4) Extremely easy to use with cute interface, color schemes and backgrounds.
5) Inbuilt timer which could be added to monitor your child’s performance.
6) Options to choose maximum numbers for calculations.
- New Dropbox feature for teachers! Instantly uploads results to an excel spreadsheet in the Apps folder. Choose to upload your results to the cloud and simply sign in to Dropbox the first time Math Counts is run.
- Great math practice for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division!
- Flashcard style questions provide a quick and easy learning experience for children.
- Addition and subtraction can be taken on easy, medium, hard, and expert.
- Multiplication and division tests can be taken over any of the times tables values between 1 and 12, including an “All” level with mixed questions.
- Users can turn the timer up to ten minutes or choose to turn it off.
- Number of questions range from 5 to 100.
- Works well as a practice tool for personal use but can also be used by teachers to record timed test results.
Featured Movie topics tie in to current events, historical milestones and figures, holidays, and more! This app is perfect for informal, exploratory learning at home or on the go.
Want even more access to BrainPOP's award-winning content? Log in with your school's username (free!) or choose an optional in-app subscription. Give your kids the chance to explore hundreds of Science, Math, Social Studies, English, Engineering & Tech, Arts & Music, and Health subjects right on their mobile devices. All movies are close captioned, so it’s easy for them to read along.
In-App Subscription Options:
“BrainPOP Explorer Subscription” – The free Featured Movie and its quiz plus four additional related movies and quizzes, rotating every day.
“BrainPOP Full Access Subscription” – The free Featured Movie and its quiz plus unlimited access to all of BrainPOP’s 750+ movies and quizzes.
Site subscribers can log in directly from the app to access all of BrainPOP's award-winning content at no additional cost.
For more than a decade, BrainPOP has been a trusted, go-to source of animated, educational content. With more than 11 million visits a month to our sites, we’re used by millions of students in thousands of schools, at home, and on mobile devices around the globe.
The more you know, the more you know!®
User Agreement: http://www.brainpop.com/about/user_agreement/
Watch videos on your tablet, phone or Android TV from your favorite PBS KIDS television series anytime, anywhere (in the USA). “PBS KIDS Video” features more than 1,000 videos from over a dozen top PBS KIDS television series, including Curious George, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That, Dinosaur Train, SUPER WHY!, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Peg + Cat, Sesame Street and Wild Kratts.
The app provides a safe, child-friendly viewing experience for all ages. Kids can easily browse and watch videos at home, on the road, or anywhere with a 3G or WiFi connection.
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK
Every week, the app will introduce your child to a new “Weekly Pick,” a set of fun educational videos that will engage him or her in reading, science, math and more.
The app also includes features that parents can access by sliding the “i-bar” to the right:
* Tap the Chromecast icon to connect to a Chromecast device and play videos on your TV.
* Tap the heart icon to add a show to your child’s favorites list.
* Learn more about a TV series, such as intended age and learning goals.
* Download related PBS KIDS apps.
* Buy shows from Google Play or PBS KIDS Shop.
The PBS KIDS videos may only be viewed from within the United States. This is due to restrictions on PBS's license to offer this service.
ABOUT THIS APP
PBS KIDS Video is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment—wherever kids are. More PBS KIDS videos may also be found online at pbskids.org/video. You can support PBS KIDS through the selection of other apps and TV shows available in the Google Play Store.
PopMath is a fun way for kids to practice basic math.
Six pairs of bubbles with numbers float on the screen above beautiful backgrounds. Each bubble contains a number: simply pop the corresponding bubbles!
As you progress through levels, numbers increase, and new operators are introduced: subtraction, multiplication and division.
Each level's end greets you with your time for that level and a message personalized to your performance, from "well done" to "unbelievable!"
You can also choose a specific operator before starting each round: addition, subtraction, multiplication or division.
Numbers go up to 1000 for addition and subtraction, and 20 for multiplication and division.
No account required (such as Facebook or Twitter or creating a new account).
RePaper lets you highlight text in multiple colors in any web page and share them as beautiful pictures by email, Twitter, Facebook or other apps you have installed that support sharing of pictures.
RePaper is the must-have app to highlight important passages in any web page, like news and research articles, blog posts, and share your snippets with your friends or archive them. Your friends can quickly see what you found interesting in a web page without having to read it all!
RePaper automatically renders your highlights into a beautifully formatted picture showing your highlights in context of the original paragraphs, with a link back to the original article.
RePaper automatically stores your highlighted pages and recreates them when you revisit these pages.
- Highlight and Comment any web page in multiple colors
- Share your highlights by Email, Twitter or Facebook with a beautiful picture attached
- Read comfortably any web page with the Viewtext.org service (no registration required) that automatically identifies the main content of most web pages