This App makes your Android device a wireless speaker.
How it works:
Download Windows or Linux executables on your machine depending on the OS
Run WiFi Audio Android App and Press start, you will see IP address of mobile device in the bottom
after that run Windows/Linux application and put mobile device's IP address in the IP address field and then press start on PC application. Now all audio coming out from PC will be send to mobile device and you will hear audio on mobile device.
Links to download PC's Application:
Windows XP with Wave Mix/Stereo MIx
Windows Vista or above
Linux PC with Pulse Audio
AirSmart Player plays music to DLNA/UPNP speakers through Wi-Fi or LAN, speakers can be located in other rooms, 24bit/192kHz High-res files are supported.
AirSmart Player is a multiroom aware music player, it plays different music to different room speakers at the same time, switching to other room is two taps away. You can see all your speakers on the same interface and control them easily. AirSmart Player instantly upgrades existing DLNA/UPNP speaker setup to a new multiroom environment.
Working with compatible speakers, AirSmart Player provides advanced multiroom capabilities, such as multiroom synchronized play, speaker zone configuration and stereo pair.
This app is also compatible with every wireless audio equipment that enabled the Qualcomm® AllPlay™ smart audio module.
Stream all music, anywhere
Enjoy music from various free Internet radio or music services*anywhere in your house - give a room sound simply by adding extra speakers.
(* Music services vary by region)
Liberate your listening experience and take back control via a simple downloadable remote app.
Keyword : Samsung Shape, M7, WAM750, WAM751, M5, WAM550, WAM551, WAM250, Wireless, Samsung audio, Samsung speaker
All connected devices play your music in sync as one large sound system.
Please help us improve SoundSeeder by reporting bugs, error descriptions and suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit soundseeder.com.
• Full Featured Music Player
• Stream and spread your music at home or on your party to multiple devices in different rooms. (Multi Room audio system)
• Connect your Phones via Wi-Fi Direct or Androids portable Hotspot and share your music with SoundSeeder wherever you want.
• Remote control playback and volume of all speakers
• 4500+ Online Radio Stations included, powered by Dirble.com
• UPnP/DLNA browser included
• YouTube support via semperVidLinks
• Speaker Application for Windows and Linux (incl Raspberry Pi) (http://soundseeder.com/downloads)
• Like Samsung Group Play - Share Music™ for everyone
The free version of SoundSeeder can be used with two Speakers for up to 15 minutes, as often as you want to.
To connect SoundSeeder to further devices simultaneously or for longer than 15 minutes you can upgrade SoundSeeder via an InApp purchase.
Supported Media Formats
- mp3, mp4, m4a, aac, 3gp, ogg, flac (depends on your device / android version)
SoundSeeder requires a fast and solid WiFi connection.
To ensure the best performance check our FAQs:
If you have any questions or issues please send us a short description of your problem, the model name of the affected android device and the installed android version to
email@example.com or visit http://soundseeder.com/support
Bluetooth Speaker can be converted to multi- channel speaker by inserting STMicroelectronics Dynamic RFID/ NFC Tag ( M24LRxx) .
Bluetooth Speaker information can be stored as Bluetooth Handover Message inside the memory of STMicroelectronics Dynamic RFID/NFC Tag .
Application provides the following features :
1) To Program ST Dynamic NFC/RFID Tag with Bluetooth Handover Message of Bluetooth Speaker/Headset.
2) To create multiple copies of one Tag at a single Tap without entering all details again and again.
3) To Pair the mobile phone with Bluetooth Speaker at a single Tap
4) To Unpair the phone with Bluetooth Speaker.
Application makes use of standard Bluetooth Handover Message (NDEF) Format as a standard provided by NFC Forum.
- A remote speaker or wireless headphones
- A way to listen to music and movies from your computer anywhere in your house or out on your deck.
- A wireless extension of live audio from your PC-based music system
This is not just another file streaming app... you can use any music player on your PC or laptop like Grooveshark, Spotify, YouTube, or iTunes and feed the live sound directly to your Android device. SoundWire lets you listen to the free versions of Grooveshark and Spotify on your phone.
SoundWire has low latency (audio delay), which means it can even be used to listen to the soundtrack of a movie or YouTube video while you watch (**Note you must adjust the buffer size in app settings for low latency). There are other uses too... SoundWire can work as a baby monitor or listening device with a computer such as a netbook that has a built-in microphone. Hook up turntables to your computer's line input and stream a live DJ set to another part of the house over WiFi, or anywhere else over 3G/4G.
Before using SoundWire on your Android device you must install and run the SoundWire Server application on the Windows/Linux PC or laptop which is your source of music, web audio streaming, or other sounds. Raspberry Pi is also supported. Download the server at http://georgielabs.net (do NOT obtain the server from any other web site).
- Live audio capture and streaming
- Excellent sound quality (44.1 / 48 kHz stereo 16-bit, PCM or Opus compression)
- True low latency (unlike AirPlay, Airfoil)
- Easy to use
- Compression option greatly reduces network usage
- Stream music from PC to PC running x86 virtualized app (Linux/Windows)
- Runs on all Android versions back to 1.5, put your old phone to good use
For more information see the user's guide at http://georgielabs.net/SoundWireHelp.html
If you have any problems please see the troubleshooting tips at the above link. For example if you get choppy audio try restarting your wireless router, then try the other troubleshooting suggestions in the guide. The most common reason for connection problems is incorrect firewall settings at the PC or router. Please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem.
The free version of the application identifies itself by voice every 45 minutes and displays ads. There is a 10 minute compression trial in the free version. The full version enables unlimited Opus audio compression, can handle multiple clients (up to 10 connections), and has no ads or voice identification. It also has a special Pro Mode to set and display buffer latency precisely in milliseconds. Please consider purchasing the full version of SoundWire if you'd like to support the developer.
You may want to use a remote control app together with SoundWire. Some good choices include: Grooveshark Remote, Spotimote (Spotify remote), Remote for iTunes, Android VNC, Unified Remote.
Please rate the app and comment on Google Play to let us know what you think of SoundWire. If you have a question or bug report send email to email@example.com. If reporting a problem please give your phone's Android version and make/model.
- Network communication: Communicates with the server program on your PC.
- Phone calls: Mutes audio when you receive or make a call. Without this permission music would continue to play, interfering with your call.
- Prevent phone from sleeping: Keeps app running while connected (playing music) or attempting to connect. May be disabled in settings.
With simple to follow steps and an easy-to-understand user friendly interface, you don't need to be a tech-wizard to get a stable and high fidelity streaming experience. Simply ensure your X300A Wireless speakers and Android device are in the same Wi-Fi network and the KEF DMC will enable you to freely swap between different music libraries and stream your favourite music to the speakers. The KEF DMC also supports lossless music file formats such as FLAC and WAV, so the X300A Wireless will let you enjoy the precision and emotional intensity of true Hi-Fi sound with no loss of musical detail.
- Total compatibility to KEF X300A Wireless speakers
- One-click selection of music server (any Android device and PC with media sharing server)
- One-click selection of speakers
- Quick access to the music you want to play
- Personalised playlist creation
- Easy-to-manage library list
- Easy-to-follow user interface
- Lossless FLAC, WAV supported
- The KEF X300A Wireless speakers
- Android device running Android OS version 2.3 or later
- PC with media sharing software can be controlled by the KEF DMC
This app is dedicated to the GP 50th Anniversary Speaker and provides a unique experience for Bluetooth connection and music playback.
- Quick Bluetooth connection
- Music library management
- Speaker status monitoring
- Network music server