This App makes your Android device a wireless speaker.
How it works:
Download Windows or Linux executables on your machine depending on the OS
Run WiFi Audio Android App and Press start, you will see IP address of mobile device in the bottom
after that run Windows/Linux application and put mobile device's IP address in the IP address field and then press start on PC application. Now all audio coming out from PC will be send to mobile device and you will hear audio on mobile device.
Links to download PC's Application:
Windows XP with Wave Mix/Stereo MIx
Windows Vista or above
Linux PC with Pulse Audio
Stream all music, anywhere
Enjoy music from various free Internet radio or music services*anywhere in your house - give a room sound simply by adding extra speakers.
(* Music services vary by region)
Liberate your listening experience and take back control via a simple downloadable remote app.
Keyword : Samsung Shape, M7, WAM750, WAM751, M5, WAM550, WAM551, WAM250, Samsung multiroom
Please note: This is the speaker-only version of SoundSeeder and is designed for devices running Android 2.2 - 4.0.
If your device is running Android 4.1 or newer, please install the SoundSeeder Music Player application:
The SoundSeeder Speaker app receives Music that is played by a SoundSeeder Music Player.
Run the SoundSeeder Speaker on any Android device (beginning with Android 2.2) and connect it via Wi-Fi to the SoundSeeder Music Player.
• Stream and spread your music at home or on your party to multiple devices in different rooms.
• Connect your Phones via Wi-Fi Direct or Androids portable Hotspot and share your music with SoundSeeder wherever you want.
• Similar to Samsung Group Play - Share Music™
SoundSeeder requires a fast and solid WiFi connection.
To ensure the best performance check the FAQs:
If you have any questions or problems with SoundSeeder please send us a short description of your problem, the model name of the affected android device and the installed android version to
or visit us at
Follow us on
You'll be able to send audio from any audio app, like iTunes, Rdio, or Spotify, as well as web-based sources like Pandora and more. Hear your audio anywhere around the house!
Just connect your device to your local Wifi network, then open up Airfoil on your Mac or Windows machine, and start transmitting to your Android phone, player, or tablet.
Get Airfoil right from our site:
Airfoil Speakers for Android: Another fine Rogue Amoeba product
10 band equalizer lets you configure sound amplitude frequency characteristic to get best sound from your device. There are available auxiliary sound effects: Bass Boost to boost low frequencies and Virtualizer to extend stereo effect.
- 10 band equalizer
- Bass Boost
- 12 presets
- User presets
- Integration with common players (Google Play Music, Android Player, Winamp, etc)
- Stream services support (Pandora, Spotify, VK, etc)
The following presets are included:
- Super Bass
- Heavy Metal
- Hip Hop
Equalizer Pro. Sound Apps.
Use AllPlay Jukebox to connect to compatible devices, choose audio sources, create playlists, select connected speakers for playback and stream audio wirelessly to any or all available speakers in standard, multi-zone, or party mode configurations.
This version is fully featured but will exit 30 minutes after each app start (you can start the app as many times as you want). This can be unlocked with the AirBubble License app.
- stream audio from AirPlay clients (itunes, iOS, airfoil, ...)
- run in the background as a service
- configurable network name
- can be started on boot
- supports audio focus (mute or lower volume on external sounds)
- supports tethered USB or WiFi connection (may require rooted device in some case)
- Audio only, no video
- does not play in sync with other Airplay receivers
- does not work with RaopX on MacOS X and the raop module for pulseaudio on Linux
- does not work yet on GoogleTV
Examples of use:
- stream your itunes music to your Android device with Hyperfine Remote for iTunes
- wireless speaker or headset
- recycle older or broken Android devices as a dedicated networked speaker
ROOT access is required. Without it, AllStream can not capture the audio. Please see http://www.androidcentral.com/root for an explanation of root.
Stream all your music or other audio to a huge number of devices, including AirPort Express, Apple TV, XBox 360, PS3, XBMC, Samsung Smart TV. Chromecast.
Unlike other music streamers, still use your favourite audio player, be it DoubleTwist, Spotify, Rdio, Google Play Music, TuneIn etc and still play your music to your AirPlay or other smart devices!
- Support for AirPlay, Chromecast, and DLNA (UPnP) devices.
- Highly optimised audio engine ensures excellent sound quality and minimises dropped audio and gaps in playback.
- Automation support via a Tasker / Locale plugin - automate the streaming of your music!
- Support for password and OTP protected devices.
- Simple elegant intuitive interface.
- Display playing track information and album art on your AirPlay device
AllStream is initially in Trial mode. It will stop streaming and disconnect from your AirPlay devices after a period and give the option to purchase an upgrade for ~5 euro (depending on your country). With the upgrade AllStream will stream without stopping.
Hints / Tips:
If the AirPlay audio quality is not as you would expect, please disable any audio enhancement feature for your device e.g. for HTC One please disable Beats Audio, and for Sony Xperia Z, XLoud.
If you experience audio dropouts, please disable WiFi Optimisation (Settings -> Wi-Fi -> Advanced (in the menu) -> Untick Wi-Fi optimisation) and ensure your WiFi is set to a channel which is free of interference (http://www.techspot.com/downloads/5936-inssider.html).
If your Samsung Galaxy device is said to be incompatible, please ensure you have removed Samsung KNOX - See: https://plus.google.com/+Chainfire/posts/5ggu7naWtaW
AllStream is compatible with the majority of Android ICS and Jelly Bean devices (v4.0.3+). If it does not work correctly on your device, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will do my best to get it working for you.
Listen to your music with SoundSeeder and connect additional devices as wireless speakers.
All devices play your music in sync as one large sound system.
• Stream and spread your music at home or on your party to multiple devices in different rooms. (Multi Room audio system)
• Connect your phones via Wi-Fi direct or start the portable hotspot to share your music with SoundSeeder wherever you want.
• Remote control playback and volume of all speakers
• 4900+ Online Radio Stations included, powered by Dirble.com
• UPnP/DLNA browser included
• YouTube support via semperVidLinks
• Speaker Application for Windows and Linux (incl Raspberry Pi) (http://soundseeder.com/downloads)
• Like Samsung Group Play - Share Music™ for everyone
The free version of SoundSeeder can be used with two speakers for up to 15 minutes as often as you want to.
To connect SoundSeeder to further devices simultaneously or for longer than 15 minutes you can upgrade SoundSeeder via an InApp purchase.
Supported Media Formats
- mp3, mp4, m4a, aac, 3gp, ogg, flac (depends on your device / android version)
SoundSeeder requires a fast and solid WiFi connection.
To ensure the best performance check our FAQs:
If you have any questions or issues please send us a short description of your problem, the model name of the affected android device and the installed android version to
email@example.com or visit http://soundseeder.com/support
Here are some great features of ShareOn Audio.
- Various Play Modes : Shuffle, Repeat(all, one)
- Multitasking available
- Sort by category : albums, songs, artists, genres
- DLNA supported.
- Folder browser
- Advanced Search : Auto complete
- Access your iTunes library on computers from mobiles
- XBOX360 supported.
* Convenient User Interface
- Easily can see the devices list without any settings, when network access point is same between PC, smartphone,
* Access to iTunes Library on your PC from your Android phone.
- listen to songs on your iTunes library on your Android phone by selecting ‘Share iTunes Music’.
* Enjoy high quality music with DLNA supported speakers.
- DLNA doesn’t require any conversion process of music files, so you can enjoy your music with no quality loss.
* Manage music on your smartphone and PC at once
'-Giving you full access to your PC on your phone so that you can manage all content on other devices at once.
* Browse any content of the remote devices
'- Browsing any content of the remote devices with one single integrated view, and create playlists with the content.
* Resume Mode Available
'- Be able to listen to music by using wireless speakers right where you left it off on your phone
* Brilliant Browsing Speed
'- More than thousands of songs on your phone and PC can be browsed at high speed.
* Automatic Synchronization
* Various Audio File Formats supported without Conversion
'- Every Android-supported audio file can be played on your smartphone without having to convert, even when files are stored on different devices.
Download ShareOn Audio PC - www.shareon.tv
Supported Devices and Computer Operating Systems:
✦ Media Server ( DMS ) : WD MyCloud, Windows Media Player, AllShare, SmartShare, MediaLink, iMediaShare, Bubble UPnP, PlayStation3, PlayStation4, Xbox360, LG NAS NetHard
✦ Televisions : Samsung Smart TV (w/ AllShare), LG and many DLNA supported TV and speakers.
✦ Phones : Android GB, ICS, JB / Resolution, + 720P ,+ 1080P(Some devices' resolution is not supported.)
✦ Computer OSs : Windows XP, window 7
If you have comments or feedback on ShareOn Audio, or need additional support, please send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Access your personal music collection and play it on Sony's network audio products located anywhere in your home, wirelessly.
Each Sony network audio product can playback a separate song and be controlled independently. Or when enjoying Sony "HomeShare" products throughout your home, you can synchronize music playback with "Party Streaming".
* "HomeShare" is marketing name of Sony Network Audio products. This name may not be used in some regions/countries.
-Select from one or more speakers to enjoy your music on.
-Play the same song in every room or different songs in every room.
-Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create a list of favorite songs from music stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create, edit and save multiple playlists of music stored on your computer or NAS drive
-Browse Internet music services and thousands of Internet radio stations. (*)
*This feature works with NAS-SV20i/SV20Di, NAC-SV10i, and SA-NS310/NS410/NS510
-Use playback controls to control Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, Shuffle, Repeat and Volume
-View album artwork and song information during Playback
-Using Party Streaming, start and stop synchronized playback of music among multiple Sony Network Audio products, and control the volume of each speaker as a group or individually.
This "Network Audio Remote" is for use with the following Sony network audio products:
Network Audio System/Server
Blu-ray Disc/DVD Home Theatre System
Micro HI-FI Component System
Network Media Player
Products may not be available in all regions.
Some products need a firmware update to add "Party Streaming" function.
Note: This is a folder based music player for playing files from network shared folder as well as folders on your SD Card. So, you first need to add your music folders under the 'Device' tab of this App to find and play musics.
This is a free music player without any Ads, but has a donation option for you to support it.
Key features are:
- Easy, intuitive, and uniform UI for quick finding and playing music from a large library
- Play music from SD card and shared network folders on NAS/server (with SMB/CIFS protocol)
- Automatic scanning of selected folders for new music
- Browse and instantly search music by artist, album, genre, or title
- Find, browse and play music by folder
- Create, edit, rename, and delete playlist
- - Built-in playlist for currently playing, recently added/played, most/least played and top-rated music
- Caching of music files from network when added to a playlist
- Five band equalizer, bass boost, virtualizer, with preset and custom settings (not available on older Android 2.2)
- Option to stop playing music at specified time (long press on the stop button)
Please download and try to find out more features.
If there is any problem, unexpected behavior, or you have a suggestion, please email us. Also, if you like it, don't forget to rate this app here.
Gramofon is a new WiFi Music Receiver that allows you to play music wirelessly on your speakers. Integrated with Spotify Connect, Gramofon delivers a seamless music experience and is the best way to get your favorite songs on Spotify or WahWah off of your phone and onto your speakers.
Use Medion Lifestream to connect to compatible devices, choose audio sources, create playlists, select connected speakers
for playback and stream audio wirelessly to any or all available speakers in standard, multi-zone, or party mode configurations.
iReceiver is easy to set up, simply plug iReceiver in power and connect item to speaker or earphone, then smart phone and tablet connect to iReceiver wirelessly, you may easily stream music to speaker through Airmobi APP
【Product functional description】
1. Music streaming
Music on your phone or PAD be streamed to speaker anywhere, anytime
2. WI-FI range extender
Easily extend your existing wifi range to longer, simply to connect home WI-FI Router by “WPS” button.
3. Functional configuaration
Restart iReceiver router
extend WI-FI range under working model of Repeater
set the WI-FI login password and username
restore the factory setting
This app is dedicated to the GP 50th Anniversary Speaker and provides a unique experience for Bluetooth connection and music playback.
- Quick Bluetooth connection
- Music library management
- Speaker status monitoring
- Network music server
With simple to follow steps and an easy-to-understand user friendly interface, you don't need to be a tech-wizard to get a stable and high fidelity streaming experience. Simply ensure your X300A Wireless speakers and Android device are in the same Wi-Fi network and the KEF DMC will enable you to freely swap between different music libraries and stream your favourite music to the speakers. The KEF DMC also supports lossless music file formats such as FLAC and WAV, so the X300A Wireless will let you enjoy the precision and emotional intensity of true Hi-Fi sound with no loss of musical detail.
- Total compatibility to KEF X300A Wireless speakers
- One-click selection of music server (any Android device and PC with media sharing server)
- One-click selection of speakers
- Quick access to the music you want to play
- Personalised playlist creation
- Easy-to-manage library list
- Easy-to-follow user interface
- Lossless FLAC, WAV supported
- The KEF X300A Wireless speakers
- Android device running Android OS version 2.3 or later
- PC with media sharing software can be controlled by the KEF DMC