• MLG’s news program “eSports Report” – weekday updates and interviews with the top names in eSports, competitive highlights and more.
• The world’s best players, teams and leagues including OpTic Gaming with Nadeshot and Scump, eLevate, Denial eSports, EnVyUs, FaZe, ACL Pro, Gfinity, UMG, CEVO, and joinDOTA.
• Games like Call of Duty, StarCraft II, DOTA 2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CSGO), Hearthstone, Minecraft, Grand Theft Auto, World of Warcraft (WoW), FIFA, Super Smash Bros., League of Legends (LoL), Destiny, and World of Tanks.
• The largest gaming personalities including PewDiePie, TotalBiscuit, KSI, UberHaxorNova, Kootra, and Pamaj.
For more information, visit www.mlg.tv
This app features the air horn sound that has been popularized by montage parodies. It is an annoying sound that will make everyone cringe. It's perfect to use this app in any situation, but we recommend it as a prank on a family member or friend.
Well, with this beautiful and user-friendly app you can make your own 'Thug Life' video in only a matter of seconds:
1. Select an existing OR record a new video
2. Trim the video to the perfect moment
3. Edit the video to your desires
- Select the desired Thug Life sound OR create your own Thug Life soundtrack
- Select the desired text chosen from the various Thug Life layers
- Set up the epic 'zoom' and duration
- Put 'Deal with it' glasses on
- Add the thug 'Cigarette'
4. WATCH & SHARE!
Share them instantly with your friends through social apps like Messenger, WhatsApp, Facebook, Youtube, etc...
-Try to not make your videos longer than 15 seconds
-Select the lowest quality in the settings if you think that the rendering takes too long
Rendering a video on a smartphone is an intensive process and can sometimes be a bit buggy on some older devices, please let us know through the feedback form in the app so we can work on it ;)
All the sounds in the app are licensed under a Creative Commons license. Contact us for more information or if you want your own music in the app.
Sounds tracklist: http://dtprojecten.ehb.be/bachelorpr.sebakoen/Thuglife/
"Read it & Share It" - You can share these messages on messaging app and other social media apps.
Depending on the mood and content SMS's has been divided into following categories
1] Love (Prem)
2] Friendship (Maitri)
3] Funny (Vinodi)
4] Poems (Kavita / Charoli)
5] Good Morning (Shubh Sakal)
6] Good Night (Shubh Ratri)
7] Life (Aayushya)
8] Birthday (Vaadhdivas)
9] Parents (Aai-Baba)
10] Festival (San-Utsav)
11] Inspirational (Preranadayi)
12] Emotional (Bhavnik)
13] Quotes (Suvichar)
14] Proverbs (Mhani)
15] Shivaji Maharaj
18] Greetings (Shubhechha)
20] Brand New
1] Impressive Swipe UI
2] Easy to Use
3] Hassle Free Navigation
4] 20 Different Categories
5] "Share" and "Copy to Clipboard" options are also Provided
6] Constantly Updateble
In future update, we will add more messages and more categories to this app.
This is to make sure to our user that all the contents of this App are collected / copied / saved "as is"" from the Internet to our databases. The author of this app accepts no liability for the content of this app.
Set any image from the search or part of the image as wallpaper of your phone.
The application is able to store all the keywords used for searches so that you can always go back quickly to previously research or change them.
To fit different taste we have introduce two themes Dark and White, go to settings to change from white to dark.
With imagesearch you can now see trends of google searches for different countries.
Features are :
- Browse & Upload photos from photo sharing sites
- Set current images as wallpapers
- Can search multiple image providers at once
- Search for images with google image search service
- Search for images with google picasa service
- Search for images with bing (not public anymore)
- Search for images with flickr
- Search for images with twitpic
- Context menu to remove previous search
- Access to imgur galleries (check the imgur for the tags to use)
- Use caching so you don't use bandwidth
- Zooming capabilities with multitouch
- Download of images
- Share images
- See a description of the image
- Link to see the website where was published
- Partial off line mode : loading of old search if there is no network
It is very common to use this app to search for celebrities, such as actors, models ... places to see pictures of cities
- Major redesign and improvements for tablet
- Bug fixes and image loading improvements
- Fix for 2.1 devices
- Now is possible to zoom directly in the gallery
- Fixed image quality problem on favourite
- Removed Twicsy as api is not available anymore
- Introduced trends, to see what is the most search term
- Autoloading of multiple pages
- Caching of results to reduce network traffic
- now is possible to choose between dark and white skin, if you want to do that go into settings
- we have introduce a safe mode
- bug fixes on zoom and wallpaper
- we also change fonts :)
- improve speed of image download, images in the grid are a bit blurry but you can see what the image looks like before you download.
- now you can set a default folder where to download the images and skip the Folder Picker
- fix issue for devices with old android os
- improve download
- bug fix
- bug fix for problem in the gallery
- complete review of the of the UI with action bar and menu drawer
- possibility to keep favourite images
- removed bing, api is not public anymore
- fix for broken services
- reduce battery consumption with new google analytics
- changed acra id
- quick fix for cache memory issue on some mobile
- Many UI changes, now more ICS like
- Improve speed of download of images
- Better cache management
- Made clear how to load more results when available
- Fix problem with the zoom if images are too big
- Temporary fix for twitpic
- New image provider twicsy
- Change Zoom view, now is all native
- Few bug fixes
- Bug fixes to reduce memory errors
- Base64 missing on some device
- Minor bug fixes
- Speed improvements with download of images
- Minor bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Picasa pagination, parsing description and link
- Bing pagination, now loading all the images you want
- New order of the image services to reflect usage
- Better management of big images (new way to use the BitmapFactory)
- new version of google analytics
- New better way to set wallpaper
- You can set an image directly to contact image
- full support of japanese
- auto traslation of korean for the app itself
- bug fix : improve filtering of bad url in twitpic api
- lots of bug fix (it is worth to update)
*NEW*: PoopLog now has the ability to log a pain/discomfort level from 0-10. This option is disabled by default, but can be enabled via Settings > Defaults.
!! UPDATE ALERT !! I am working on and will soon be releasing a large update that will include more logging options, charting, and trends!
Stay tuned to @kefsco, or kefsco.com for any news!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why develop PoopLog? Is it a joke application? I was out of work, and on disability for 7+ months due to severe bowel problems.. I'm a geek, so I started tracking everything, even my bowel movements. I figured others might want to do the same, so I gave birth to PoopLog. While it can be fun to track and tweet, PoopLog was originally developed to assist with tracking bowel movements for easy analysis by a health practitioner.
I can really attach a photo to my PoopLog? Why? This wasn't an original feature of PoopLog, and won't become available until PoopLog2 is released. For some reason, this is the most requested feature from my users so I had no choice but to include this great feature! When you take your first photo, you will be asked if you would like your PoopLog photos hidden from the Android gallery. This option is configurable through the PoopLog application settings.
Why does PoopLog require install permissions? The only permissions required are to read/write to the external storage device (ie: microsd), and to access the camera. This is required exclusively to import/export generated reports and read/write PoopLog photos. PoopLog doesn't connect to the internet, doesn't obtain your device's identity or contacts, and doesn't transmit any information out from your device to anyone, ever, unless you select the share option for a PoopLog entry.
Why can't I share my PoopLog directly to the Facebook for Android application? The Facebook for Android application contains a flaw where it believes you are attempting to share a link, rather than share text. This issue appears to affect every Android developer, including myself. For now, you can workaround this issue by using the 'Copy to Clipboard' button. Once you do this, you can manually open your Facebook application and paste the text from your clipboard with a long-press on any text-field. Hopefully the Facebook for Android developers will fix this soon.
Why does it take so long to open an attached PoopLog photo? I've heard reports of attached PoopLog images taking upwards of 30+ seconds to open. I am not sure what is causing the latency, but will look into it and resolve it in an upcoming version.
What features can be expected in future versions of PoopLog? I am playing with the ability to geotag entries, allowing users to view a map/trail of their PoopLog. Also, I am working on implementing some sort of label/tagging system in order to sort entries into multiple custom categories (ie: smell, contents..). You can follow developments on Twitter via @kefsco, and if you have any suggestions, comments, ideas, or any feedback at all, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is PoopLog open-source? Currently, no. If I ever get around to cleaning up my code, my goal is to release it for anyone to use.
Will PoopLog ever be an iPhone/iPad/iOS app? No.
I hope that you find PoopLog useful and fun, as silly as it may be.
Why develop SleepScreen? My brother purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab the week it was released, and absolutely loves it. His only issue was fumbling for the hardware lock button on the side of the device just to turn off the display, and it usually required two hands. This was especially an issue if he was holding a baby with one hand. We searched the Android Market for a solution and couldn't find anything that did exactly what he wanted: a simple, one-touch, instant-off, non-widget shortcut on the home screen, or dock. I went home that evening and started development; Less than 1 week later, SleepScreen 0.2 was officially released.
If you are having problems uninstalling or updating SleepScreen, please remember to revoke authorization beforehand. You can do this by opening the SleepScreen application from your program launcher, and selecting the Revoke Authorization option. Unfortunately, I am unable to bypass this requirement as it is required by the Android Operating System.
If SleepScreen does not work for you, or if you are unhappy for any reason, Google gives you a fifteen minute grace period to try it out and request a refund of your purchase. I encourage you to take advantage of this refund option if SleepScreen is not for you.
SleepScreen is only available to devices running the Android Operating System version 2.2 or higher. This requirement exists due to new API calls only made available with version 2.2. Unfortunately, SleepScreen isn't even viewable to Android devices running earlier versions.
Users have inquired about the similarity of SleepScreen to other applications which allow the same functionality via a home screen widget. While I do think some of those apps are well made, you cannot place a widget in your dock for quick-access. SleepScreen creates a shortcut, not a widget, on your home screen, and this shortcut can be placed in your dock for quick-access. Also, several of the similar apps require root access, and SleepScreen DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT.