Are you worried because of constipation?
Easy and quick bowel movements constipation struggling to escape to the journal.
Bowel Movement Diary to create a pattern of your bowel movements.
By identifying the bowels move regularly, whether or not
Take care of your health check.
Calendar calendar at a glance the status of your bowel movements.
Cathartic sense Stars 1-3 Choose
1 Day, you may write several journal.
To detail the status of your note can be created.
Can be used as a cathartic journal of babies.
So. good luck!!!
Sync data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad always know what's going on with Baby!
* Used by thousands of parents!
* Tracked over 2 million diapers changed and 2 million nursing sessions!
* Five star rating with over 2,500 ratings!
* Free 7 day trial app available, search for "Baby ESP Trial"
- Track both Naps and Night Sleep
- Track Breast Feeding Sessions
- Track Bottles
- Track Diapers
- Track Medicines
- Track Breast Pumping
- Track Growth against WHO growth charts
- Track Baths
- Track any number of children
- Track any custom activity or medicine you want to add
- Quick access from widget
- Sync your data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad can keep up with baby!
- Learn your baby's schedule with a custom Scheduler graph
- Get reminded when it's time for medicine or any other activity
- Detailed statistics show you averages and totals of all activities
- Charts show you how your baby is changing over time and can compare multiple babies
- Daily journal for notes and pictures
- "Night mode" dims your screen and tints it red to preserve night vision during night feedings
- Share you data with anyone quickly and easily through email
- Post charts to Facebook or Twitter
- Store notes with any activity
- Search within the app for any activity type, note or journal entry
- Customizable main screen for access to the data most important to you
Created with tired, stressed parents in mind, Baby ESP makes logging baby's activities as simple as pressing a button.
Time for others to care for baby? Just hand them Baby ESP! Easily transition to babysitters, grandparents, and other caregivers. The simple, intuitive interface lets others easily view baby's daily activities and enter new information. Now you will know what baby did while you were away, eliminating the questions "How long since he ate? How much did she eat? Did he take a nap?"
Baby ESP is a fully supported product. We provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
Password protected and ad free
TYPE (using the Bristol Stool Form Scale Types 1-7)
SIZE (small, medium, large)
COLOR (brown, black, green, red, white, yellow)
SMELL (mild, strong, foul)
ABDOMINAL PAIN, CONSTIPATION, DIARRHEA, PAIN LEVEL, STRAIN, STRESS LEVEL, URGENCY (mild, moderate, severe)
BLOOD, MUCUS (in stool, on stool, on paper, in toilet)
Share via AllShare, Bluetooth, Dropbox, Email, Facebook, Gmail, Google+, Messaging, Photo Editor, Picasa, Social Hub, Twitter, Wi-Fi Direct,
Calendar by Day shows monthly view and highlights days that have a recorded entry. Click on any day and the first record for that day will display below the calendar. This is a great way to see how many days between bowel movements.
Calendar by Code shows monthly view of days that have a specific code. Click on the code below the month and each record containing the symptom will highlight. Scroll screen up and down to see all available codes.
Daily, Weekly and Monthly List gives an overview that can be shared, edited or deleted.
Charts offer an annual overview of all records and symptoms. Scroll across the months to see how many times a symptom occurred each month.
View statistics for current day, week and month. Quick statistics such as how many times diarrhea occurred this week or how many times blood was in the stool this month, etc.
Export data to a csv file for easy transitioning to a google or excel spreadsheet where additional charts and graphs can be created.
Store notes and photos with any record.
If you have tried PoopLog and Poop Diary, then you would most definitely want to try Poop Happened. It is more comprehensive than any other app on the market at this time.
Instant, accurate, and excellent for the health and fitness community. Download the Runtastic Heart Rate PRO App today.
* Unlimited number of measurements: Measure your heart rate anytime, anywhere, as often as you like
* Filter function: Filter your measurements by measuring types (i.e. resting HR, maximum HR, and HR before/after cardio)
* See the development and change of your resting heart rate in graph form
* Reminders: Get reminders to measure your pulse
* Ad free
* Measure your pulse with the camera on your smartphone
* See your HRM results in a graph
* Variety of different, instant measurement types:
* Upload, store, and analyze your exercise results on the Runtastic fitness site, www.runtastic.com
* Share your HRM results via your social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and E-mail
TIPS FOR USE:
* Place and lightly hold your index finger against the back camera lens
* Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will not be accurate and results could be affected
* Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can affect the instant results
* Do not measure with cold fingers, when blood circulation is poor, as this leads to inaccurate measurements of your pulse
* If you are using a smartphone without a flashlight, be sure to be in a well-lit area for accurate heartbeat measurement
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate PRO App today. Check your heart rate regularly, monitor your pulse, and track accurate results before and after your cardio routine or preferred fitness exercises!
WARNING: This is not a medical product!
Keywords: Pulse, Instant, Cardio, Blood Pressure, Health, Fitness, Heartbeat, Exercise, EKG, ECG, HRM, Camera Sensor
Whenever you go to the toilet, you simple save same details. By clicking on checkboxes. The following symptoms are pre-
- Blood in Stool ,
- Mucus in relief ,
- Diarrhea ,
- Cramp prior or during the stool ,
- (huge ) Urge prior to defecation .
- Flatulence during defecation .
- Normal stool .
- own details ( you can type and read later date back ) .
All this data is stored in your phone , and you can look back sorted by date and vehemence . In handy diagrams
Intestines, intestinal upset , irritable bowel syndrome , bowel , spastic colon, irritable bowel syndrome , gastrointestinal tumors , Crohn's disease , ulcerative colitis , endometriosis ,
Here is the easy solution for you. Only you have to do is to just note the stool with Smartphone or Tablet device every time it comes. So, you could make use of the note for your health monitoring.
[ Record Items ]
* Stool time and date
* Stool volume
* Stool hardness
* Stool color
* Rating (five-grade) You can rate in many ways as an individual overall judgment
[ Chart Functions ]
* Stool Rhythm - Rating Chart
* Stool Rhythm - Time Chart
* Stool Time Zone Chart
[ Option ]
* Link to Twitter
[ Target OS ]
* Android 2.1 or higher
We do not warrant the performance for all devices under the target OS.
If you don't have regular bowel movement, you need to take action. Soon. Here is an article which can help you right now.
Tags used to identify this app:
how to keep regular bowel movements
how to have regular bowel movement
how to have healthy bowel movements
how to know if your constipated
how to make bowel movements regular
health bowel movement
solid bowel movement
foods to help bowel movement
Make Your Baby Smart, Make Your Baby Laugh, How to Make Your Baby Stop Crying, How to Make Your Baby Sleep, How to Make Your Baby Poop …
….And there are many titles of free VDO clips for each categories, these are the sample of them;
Make Your Baby Smart - The Infant Stimulation Program
Music Makes a Baby Smart! Tips for Parents, Sing & Play, Music Therapy Austin
"How To Make A Baby Smart" - Sean Harper
Smart Baby Reading At 12 Months (Part 1)
Smart Baby Reading at 12 Months (Part 2)
Make your own Baby Sign Language Flashcards!
ABC song/ASL alphabet - American version
Smart Tips - Wearing Your Baby by Jennifer Kelly
PhoneCradle Smart Phone Holder from BuiltByKeith holds your Baby, your Cell Phone
Baby Sign Language iPhone App - My Smart Hands
How to tie a baby wrap carrier
Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper (Original)
Laughing Babies - The Best of the Best
How to make a baby laugh - Best baby laughing video
Emerson - Mommy's Nose is Scary! (Original)
BEST Laughing Babies Compilation-2013
How to make my baby laugh
How To Make A Baby Laugh
How To Make Babies Laugh
TomTom makes babies laugh: April Fools 2012
Best Baby Laughing Video Compilation 2013
How to make your baby laugh.
How To Quickly Stop a Crying Baby
How to make a baby stop crying
How To Make A Baby Stop Crying
How to make a baby stop crying
How to Stop her Crying
How to Make Your Baby/Toddler Stop Crying.MP4
How to Get Your Baby to Stop Crying on a Plane | Baby Travel
Stop Baby Crying - Nature's Miracle White Noise for Baby Colic - Running Water
How to make your baby stop crying
Stop Baby Crying - Nature's Miracle White Noise for Baby Colic - Water & Heartbeat from womb
My baby won't stop crying! Tip for mommys with newborns
How To Make Your Baby Sleep Through The Night
How To Get Your Baby To Sleep in 6 Minutes
7 adorable ways to get baby to sleep
How to make baby sleep in crib - itsjudyslife
Lullaby Baby Bedtime music - fisher price
How To Get Your Baby To Sleep Through The Night
HOW TO PUT YOUR BABY TO SLEEP- A BABY BLANKET THAT WORKS!
FUNNY | The Faster Way To Make Your Baby Sleep
How to Make My Newborn Sleep at Night : Infant Care
How To Help Your Constipated Baby Poop Fatherly Tip's & Trick's 02
How to Know if Your Baby's Poop Is Healthy
Is My Baby Getting Enough To Eat? | Healthy Baby Poop Colors | baby gooroo
Do Fetuses Poop?
What your baby's poop will look like.
Cutest Baby Ever and Her Silly Poop Faces!
Different Types of Baby Poo - Baby Poo Colour
The ABCs of a Newborn's Poop
Why does my baby have mucus in her stool?
Another baby cartoon make a poop a loop
We do not own this VDO clips. They belong to the YouTube publishers as shown on each particular clip. We present them in the app format for a better viewing experience.
DISCLAIMER : None of the content in this app was created or modified by us. We are a curator providing direct access to content publicly available on YouTube. The content of this app is powered by YouTube. We are not responsible for any copyright issues as the app gives access to YouTube videos as is. We do not upload any of the videos to YouTube.
My IBS Diary is a food and symptoms diary that helps you track the type and intensity of your symptoms, your eating habits, bowel movements, mood and events that may affect you. Using My IBS Diary on a daily basis will let you remember exactly how you were feeling at any given moment, what you had been eating that day, and when you went to the toilet, which helps greatly when talking to your doctor, and gives you clues about which foods may trigger which symptoms.
• A straightforward interface: adding entries to the diary is so easy you will never feel lazy about keeping it up-to-date. Additionally, My IBS Diary remembers which food you have taken in the past and helps you by autocompleting food entries.
• Keep track of what you eat, how you feel, your visits to the toilet, and the medication you take.
• Create reports and print them from your computer. Useful when talking to your doctor.
• Password protection: if you choose so, you may protect access to your diary, so only you can read and write entries
• Discreet appearance: neither the icon nor application title will catch the attention of unwanted eyes.
• Personal diary: keep notes about anything you think might be useful – stressful events, detailed notes about how you were feeling that day...
• Easy navigation: jump to any date with just a few taps and review any day in the past.
† Refund policy: if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us first to see if we can help you in any way. If this is not enough, you may ask for a refund for the full price of the app within 15 days of the purchase date.
‡ Usage note: the BM abbreviation stands for “bowel movement”.
・2013/5/7 【雑誌紹介】CREA 7月号で「4大ダイエットアプリ」に選ばれました！
・2013/3/13 【App Woman】に紹介されました！
・2012/7/31 【第一回マイナーレコメンド アプリグランプリ2012】受賞！
●さいこーです。 ライフログに。体調管理に。 入力が簡単、直感的で、イラストのかわいさやおもしろさに癒されます。 入力したあと、その日の💩に対して出てくるコメントを秘かに楽しみにしています。鋭いんです(笑) これを使いはじめてから、かなりいいお通じがあるように。
Simply record your foods, drinks, medications, energy, sleep quality, stress, exercise, environmental factors, bowel movements, and any symptoms you experience to discover insights into the possible triggers of your symptoms. The more diary events you record, the more effective the analysis becomes.
You can also provide your doctor or dietician with a clear view of your diet and symptoms plus additional factors such as medications, stress, exercise, etc. by generating a report of your diary for printing or sharing by email.
You can also use mySymptoms to aid your analysis during an elimination diet. (Always consult a licensed health professional prior to modifying your diet)
Please note that the analysis tool uses statistical methods to identify suspect triggers and does not understand your diet or specific health circumstances. It isn't a silver bullet - it is aimed at providing insights into possible triggers to help you and your doctor / dietician as part of a broader, holistic investigation.
+ Record food, drink, medication, stress, exercise, environmental factors, and other activities and notes
+ Record any symptoms you experience (including intensity, duration, and notes)
+ Record your energy, sleep quality, and bowel movements (using Bristol scale)
+ View and modify your diary entries
+ Create and modify your own symptoms
+ Export your food diary as a HTML report for printing or sharing (note: requires SD card)
+ Add or modify your own drinks, foods, medications, exercises, and other activities
+ Add or modify meals with your own ingredients
+ Add or modify detailed ingredients to any item – food, drink or medication
+ Analyze your food diary to see what might possibly be triggering your symptoms
+ The analysis window can be set between 1 and 72 hours
+ Optionally set the date range to analyze
+ Results show a list of possible suspects for a selected symptom
+ Detailed results for each suspect includes more specific information, a histogram and trend chart
mySymptoms includes a small database of foods, medications, exercises, and environmental factors to help get you going. If you can’t find something, simply type its name in and tap the add button - it’s that simple! Once added, it's conveniently there for future use. You can also create personalized meals containing the ingredients that you use, and once you’ve added a meal or food item, you can use it repeatedly.
NOTE: mySymptoms currently supports portrait orientation only.
*** SUPPORT ***
If you experience any issues with the App, then please contact support to report it - we will then do our utmost to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thanks!
* More information can be found at www.mysymptomsapp.com
Please visit www.mysymptomsapp.com
Any queries: email@example.com
Log Anything, lifelog app, can record various logs about your life. You can make log items as you like, for example, weight, stress, exercising hours, performance of work, lunch price, and so on. And you can see results by graph. By recording logs everyday, you may find out the relationship between items.
Record of life, diet, study, expenses…
This app helps you log whatever you want to!
It’s very useful!
Not only you can log what you want to but analyze your data and utilize for your life!
Do you have a cheerless time?
By log, analyze, utilize your data, your life may be getting better.
・Recording items: You can make log items as many as you like, and set name, unit, and target.
★customize log items freely!
★challenge your goal by setting it!
★graph your data!
・Input types: 5 input types, and the numbers of recording in a day are selectable. Input time is also recorded with values.
1.Numerical Input (weight, blood pressure)
2.Time Input(sleeping hours, working hours)
3.5 Stars Rating Input (stress, condition of skin)
4.On/Off Input (stool, alcohol)
5.Comment Input (diary, memo)
・Graph: You can see various graphs of each item. Display periods are 1week, 1month, and 1year.
1.Numerical Input: line graph, bar graph
2.Time Input: line graph
3.5 Stars Rating Input: line graph, bar graph
4.On/Off Input: calendar
weight, body fat percentage, blood pressure, sleeping hours, mood, stool, comment
weight, body fat percentage, waist, sleeping hours, condition of skin, stool, comment
weight, body fat percentage, waist, exercising hours, mood, stool, comment
housework, meal, alcohol, tobacco, mood, sleeping hours, comment
studying hours, the number of studying pages, grade, level of achievement, comment
・Records of Expense
food expenses, carfare, social expenses, income, comment
More from developer
• Set your own custom 4:20 time.. before a tv show, movie, wake and bake, anything really.. (defaults to 4:20 pm)
• Set a warm-up reminder 2, 5, 10 minutes prior in order to 'get ready' for your session (defaults to 5 mins)
• Repeat your alarm daily, weekends, weekdays, or set your own days (defaults to every day)
• Set your own notification text, sound, vibration, and led color/frequency (defaults to system defaults)
• Share your session (from the alarm pop-up screen) to facebook, twitter, anything that allows it
This is a beta release. Please read the following known issues:
• The warm-up reminder sound is currently hardcoded to a reggae riff. This will be customizable.. soon.
• If you enter a custom LED Color, it needs to be in "#AARRGGBB" format or else the app may crash upon notification. I will be implementing a color picker.. soon.
• Some menu options are disabled because they aren't finished yet (it will say 'Coming Soon...')
• Custom LED frequencies (the speed of the LED light flashing) doesn't seem to work fully. I don't know if this is just my dev environment, or my code, but I think the code is good. :/
• At times, the system default vibrate pattern will play BEFORE playing the customized app vibrate pattern.
• Once the alarm goes off, the subtitle text on the main screen may start counting up from the last alarm time, instead of counting down to the next alarm time. Going into the alarm settings screen and back fixes this for now.
• Android OS doesn't turn on the LED notification while the screen is on, so you won't see the LED turn on when testing your notification.
This is a beta release. I plan to implement the following features in the future:
• Color picker for Custom LED Color.
• Ability to change both the warm-up and alarm tones (right now, you can't change the warm-up sound).
• Sound packs containing 420 related sounds.
• Display where in the world it is currently 4:20pm (or the next major cities to hit 4:20) -thanks stonedforspace!
• Change app icon/label to something inconspicuous (no leaf on clock, change label to 'ftt')
• Custom notification style (status bar + pop-up, pop-up alone, status bar alone)
• More notification customization options including custom icon, gfx, trackball color, etc..
App permissions and why they're required:
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: This is so the fourtwentytime alarm can re-set the alarm once you reboot your device.
• VIBRATE: This is so fourtwentytime can vibrate your device.
• INTERNET: Needed for Google Ads
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Also needed for Google Ads
• App icon is a derivative of 'Candy Clock' Icon by cemagraphics (CC BY 3.0)
• Menu icons are derivatives of 'Reflection Icon Set by Webdesigner Depot.com
Thanks again, and if you have any suggestions, comments, ideas, or any feedback at all, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why develop SleepScreen? My brother purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab the week it was released, and absolutely loves it. His only issue was fumbling for the hardware lock button on the side of the device just to turn off the display, and it usually required two hands. This was especially an issue if he was holding a baby with one hand. We searched the Android Market for a solution and couldn't find anything that did exactly what he wanted: a simple, one-touch, instant-off, non-widget shortcut on the home screen, or dock. I went home that evening and started development; Less than 1 week later, SleepScreen 0.2 was officially released.
If you are having problems uninstalling or updating SleepScreen, please remember to revoke authorization beforehand. You can do this by opening the SleepScreen application from your program launcher, and selecting the Revoke Authorization option. Unfortunately, I am unable to bypass this requirement as it is required by the Android Operating System.
If SleepScreen does not work for you, or if you are unhappy for any reason, Google gives you a fifteen minute grace period to try it out and request a refund of your purchase. I encourage you to take advantage of this refund option if SleepScreen is not for you.
SleepScreen is only available to devices running the Android Operating System version 2.2 or higher. This requirement exists due to new API calls only made available with version 2.2. Unfortunately, SleepScreen isn't even viewable to Android devices running earlier versions.
Users have inquired about the similarity of SleepScreen to other applications which allow the same functionality via a home screen widget. While I do think some of those apps are well made, you cannot place a widget in your dock for quick-access. SleepScreen creates a shortcut, not a widget, on your home screen, and this shortcut can be placed in your dock for quick-access. Also, several of the similar apps require root access, and SleepScreen DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT.