. Log your bowel movement by toilet timer or quick entry creation
. Log your bowel movement with stool shape, toilet time length, and note
. Monitor your stool shape using Bristol Stool Form Scale
. Monitor the movemen's time, stool shape and frequency in Calendar and Log list screen
. Switch monitoring period
Toilet diary ( Bowel Movement Diary )
Are you worried because of constipation?
Easy and quick bowel movements constipation struggling to escape to the journal.
Bowel Movement Diary to create a pattern of your bowel movements.
By identifying the bowels move regularly, whether or not
Take care of your health check.
Calendar calendar at a glance the status of your bowel movements.
Cathartic sense Stars 1-3 Choose
Day, you may write several journal.
To detail the status of your note can be created.
constipation, costiveness, excrement ,ordure, feces - diary.
Can be used as a cathartic journal of babies.
So. good luck!!!
・2013/5/7 【雑誌紹介】CREA 7月号で「4大ダイエットアプリ」に選ばれました！
・2013/3/13 【App Woman】に紹介されました！
・2012/7/31 【第一回マイナーレコメンド アプリグランプリ2012】受賞！
●さいこーです。 ライフログに。体調管理に。 入力が簡単、直感的で、イラストのかわいさやおもしろさに癒されます。 入力したあと、その日の💩に対して出てくるコメントを秘かに楽しみにしています。鋭いんです(笑) これを使いはじめてから、かなりいいお通じがあるように。
Password protected and ad free
TYPE (using the Bristol Stool Form Scale Types 1-7)
SIZE (small, medium, large)
COLOR (brown, black, green, red, white, yellow)
SMELL (mild, strong, foul)
ABDOMINAL PAIN, CONSTIPATION, DIARRHEA, PAIN LEVEL, STRAIN, STRESS LEVEL, URGENCY (mild, moderate, severe)
BLOOD, MUCUS (in stool, on stool, on paper, in toilet)
Share via AllShare, Bluetooth, Dropbox, Email, Facebook, Gmail, Google+, Messaging, Photo Editor, Picasa, Social Hub, Twitter, Wi-Fi Direct,
Calendar by Day shows monthly view and highlights days that have a recorded entry. Click on any day and the first record for that day will display below the calendar. This is a great way to see how many days between bowel movements.
Calendar by Code shows monthly view of days that have a specific code. Click on the code below the month and each record containing the symptom will highlight. Scroll screen up and down to see all available codes.
Daily, Weekly and Monthly List gives an overview that can be shared, edited or deleted.
Charts offer an annual overview of all records and symptoms. Scroll across the months to see how many times a symptom occurred each month.
View statistics for current day, week and month. Quick statistics such as how many times diarrhea occurred this week or how many times blood was in the stool this month, etc.
Export data to a csv file for easy transitioning to a google or excel spreadsheet where additional charts and graphs can be created.
Store notes and photos with any record.
If you have tried PoopLog and Poop Diary, then you would most definitely want to try Poop Happened. It is more comprehensive than any other app on the market at this time.
The ♪ Why do not you constipation measures along with the cute bunny
Usage is simple just press the registration button ♪ refreshing!
You can be seen in the calendar at the result, it has been refreshing registration.
Let's aim to eliminate constipation together ♪
But it is often me If you are suffering from constipation.
Alone was not out day, constipation?
Where it is difficult to determine whether the constipation. Also in order to determine whether or not you constipation type, why not examine the rhythm of defecation?
No period of defecation, If you think such as the Check to constipation tend number of times, challenge to constipation measures!
Let's try the constipation measures that can at first myself before resorting to drugs!
You can try to drink water, tea, or try to take care to diet to take dietary fiber and yogurt actively.
Pot press and massage, I might say, even to try to gymnastics.
Pregnant women has become constipated from pregnant! And voices that, even likely'm certain that the cause of stomach became sore was constipation during pregnancy. Check the rhythm of defecation, but please try to use to constipation determine whether.
Also, mom you are suffering from baby constipation Recommended! Please try using also notes defecation check of baby and children's ♪
My IBS Diary is a food and symptoms diary that helps you track the type and intensity of your symptoms, your eating habits, bowel movements, mood and events that may affect you. Using My IBS Diary on a daily basis will let you remember exactly how you were feeling at any given moment, what you had been eating that day, and when you went to the toilet, which helps greatly when talking to your doctor, and gives you clues about which foods may trigger which symptoms.
• A straightforward interface: adding entries to the diary is so easy you will never feel lazy about keeping it up-to-date. Additionally, My IBS Diary remembers which food you have taken in the past and helps you by autocompleting food entries.
• Keep track of what you eat, how you feel, your visits to the toilet, and the medication you take.
• Create reports and print them from your computer. Useful when talking to your doctor.
• Password protection: if you choose so, you may protect access to your diary, so only you can read and write entries
• Discreet appearance: neither the icon nor application title will catch the attention of unwanted eyes.
• Personal diary: keep notes about anything you think might be useful – stressful events, detailed notes about how you were feeling that day...
• Easy navigation: jump to any date with just a few taps and review any day in the past.
† Refund policy: if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us first to see if we can help you in any way. If this is not enough, you may ask for a refund for the full price of the app within 15 days of the purchase date.
‡ Usage note: the BM abbreviation stands for “bowel movement”.
- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics menu with charts for all activity types.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
You can have records for as many babies as you want.
Our app is one of the best rated apps by careful parents like you.
Baby Lara recommends it warmly.
The only app of this kind which allows you to hide the multi-babies interface if you want!
- Multiple babies support
- Auto sync multiple devices
- Follow bottle and breast feeding
- Follow diaper changing
- Follow sleep
- Follow medicine/vitamins taking
- Follow bath events
- Follow solid food
- Follow breast pumping
- Growth measuring and percentiles
- Set and follow other events
- Widget for last events
- Configuring the details for your baby (name, date of birth, picture)
- Statistics are available for all this information, helping you follow:
- daily digest
- feed progress (diagram with average value)
- time elapsed since last event for each category
- diapers usage
- breast feeding progress
- breast pumping progress
- Alerts and notifications
- Possibility to edit or delete an event
- Easy navigation between days
- Add notes for any activity
- Customizable action bar
- Possibility to sync the log between two devices
- Backup function
- Very small size. Our app will not eat up much memory
- Very flexible and customizable. It works in landscape, but also in portrait position
- Very easy to use, almost no configurations.
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
If you want to have the app translated in your language, see http://ackuna.com/translate-/baby-lara-s-nursing-log/.
If you help translating, you will be mentioned in the about section and can request an ad-free version of the app from eVerbum.
mySymptoms has been used by sufferers of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease), food intolerance and sensitivities, Crohn’s disease, Celiac disease, migraines, cluster headaches, bloating, heartburn, and many other conditions or symptoms. In fact, you can personalize the app by adding your own symptoms.
mySymptoms also analyzes your diary and presents you with the most significant correlations between your diet and symptoms. Please note that the analysis is statistical and the app doesn’t understand your diet or specific health circumstances. Therefore the app is intended to be used in conjunction with a qualified doctor or dietitian as part of a broader, holistic investigation. The results are provided for information purposes only - they do not constitute medical advice. You should always consult your doctor in regard to any changes in your health or diet.
DIARY / JOURNAL
+ Record food, drink, medication, stress, exercise, environmental factors, and other activities and notes
+ Record any symptoms you experience (including intensity, duration, and notes)
+ Record your energy, sleep quality, and bowel movements (using Bristol scale)
+ View and modify your diary entries
+ Create and modify your own symptoms
+ Export your food diary as a HTML report for printing or sharing (note: requires SD card)
+ Add or modify your own drinks, foods, medications, exercises, and other activities
+ Add or modify meals with your own ingredients
+ Add or modify detailed ingredients to any item – food, drink or medication
+ Analyze your food diary to find correlations between your diet and symptoms
+ The analysis window can be set between 1 and 72 hours
+ Optionally set the date range to analyze
+ Results lists the correlations for a selected symptom
+ Detailed results for each item including histogram and trend chart
Please note that the analysis tool uses statistical methods to identify suspect triggers and does not understand your diet or specific health circumstances. It isn't a silver bullet - it is aimed at providing insights into possible triggers to help you and your doctor / dietitian as part of a broader, holistic investigation.
mySymptoms includes a small database of foods, medications, exercises, and environmental factors to help get you going. If you can’t find something, simply type its name in and tap the add button - it’s that simple! Once added, it's conveniently there for future use. You can also create personalized meals containing the ingredients that you use, and once you’ve added a meal or food item, you can use it repeatedly.
mySymptoms also provides a list of common symptoms for food intolerance, IBS, IBD and Crohn's, but you can add extra symptoms as required.
NOTE: mySymptoms Food Diary currently supports portrait orientation only.
*** SUPPORT ***
If you experience any issues with the App, then please contact support to report it - we will then do our utmost to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thanks!
* More information about my Symptoms can be found at www.mysymptomsapp.com
Please visit www.mysymptomsapp.com
Any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 1 in Health & Fitness Over 39 Countries.
Top 5 in Health & Fitness Over 58 Countries.
Over 30,000,000 Android Users love Period Calendar.
Every woman loves Period Calendar, How great it is?
It does more than track your period. It can replace so many apps. I use it for tracking my moods and symptoms so I don't have to think so hard when my doctor asks me if anything is out of the ordinary. Plus it's super cute too.
Period Calendar, The best app to help track your period, cycle and ovulation, especially useful for those women wishing to conceive, or birth control, contraceptive.
Period Calendar is the easy application for girls as Period calculator or Fertile & Ovulation calculator and track ovulation, cervical mucus, fertility and my cycle with professional quality which you can check The pregnancy chance every day, keep fitness, lose weight, pill reminder, like your discreet diary, also period tracker for irregular periods.
Except the basic period cycle tracker function, girls can record anything about herself such as cycles, symptoms, moods, cervical mucus, intercourse, weight, temperature, note or pill reminder which you want contraceptive or birch control, also you can choose Backup data to Google account.
It is most simple period tracker for irregular periods, pink pad regular periods, pill reminder,but safe to keep your period ovulation tracker secret, pregnancy apps, can switch account if need to track another person, can send period ovulation tracker data to doctor through period tracker.
Period Calendar pregnancy apps is free with all features! Period tracker pill reminder light pink pad worth you try the cycle period tracker contraceptive light pink pad and won't let you down, period tracker for irregular periods.
Please note the notifications & widgets don’t work if move this app to SD card.
★ Check pregnancy chance every day from calendar
★ Contraceptive pill reminder (include pill, ring, patch & injection)
★ Google Account data backup and Restoration
★ Backup your period and lunacycle tracker data to phone or email
★ Cycle tracker, Period tracker for irregular periods
★ Unique period tracker pink pad diary design
★ Intimacy tracker, lunacycle
★ 43 symptoms and 64 moods to choose, cervical mucus
★ Pregnancy mode when get pregnant or finish pregnancy
★ Notification for period, fertility and ovulation tracker
★ Weight and temperature charts
★ Period ovulation tracker, cycle tracker, fertile tracker, period ovulation tracker Log management
★ Fertile symptoms tracker, like cervical firmness, cervical mucus, cervical opening
★Period ovulation tracker menstrual cycles pregnancy apps
★ Menstruation period, cycles, ovulation predict
★ Customer your personal period length, cycle length and ovulation, for irregular periods
★ Choose 1, 3 or all month data average as period cycle length
★ Security protections for period tracker light contraceptive
★ Multi accounts for period ovulation tracker
★ Restore Period tracker data from SD card and email
★ Multi language to choose
★ View or search all notes through timeline
Period Calendar is very safety, please contact us if you have any security question.
For filling e-mail address when setting password or backup data to gmail;
For Google account, Gmail, Dropbox, cloud storage data backup & restoration;
This permission is for starting up notification & widgets even reboot the phone;
For notification vibration;
For writing data to SD card & reading data from SD card;
Ta del av den revolutionerande metoden för att bli fri från IBS – utan mediciner. Minska dina symtom och få en lättare vardag. Appen IBSfri är framtagen av Leg. Dietist Sofia Antonsson, grundare av www.ibsfri.com, och den enda dietisten i Sverige som är specialiserad på behandling av IBS med hjälp av FODMAPs-kost.
Perfekt att använda i matbutiken! IBSfri ger dig färdiga listor med produkter och ingredienser för att snabbt identifiera FODMAPs i livsmedel.
KORTFATTAT OM APPEN
Innehåll i appen:
• Information om IBS – diagnos, symtom.
• Information om FODMAPs – Elimineringsfas och återinförande.
• Sökfunktion med hundratals ingredienser markerade med rött eller grönt beroende på deras innehåll av FODMAPs.
• Register med FODMAPs-vänliga ersättningsprodukter inom flera olika livsmedelskategorier.
VARFÖR SKA DU VÄLJA IBSfri?
Det finns mycket information på nätet om IBS och FODMAPs. Källorna är oftast svåra att hitta varför tillförlitligheten blir låg. IBSfri drivs av Leg. Dietist Sofia Antonsson med stor kunskap inom området. All fakta bygger på de senaste analyserna av livsmedel avseende innehållet av FODMAPs. Listor och produkter uppdateras kontinuerligt. OBS! Andra appar som inte är gjorda av leg. dietist kan innehålla felaktiga uppgifter vilket kan leda till att behandlingen inte ger korrekt resultat!
Baby Log is a simple mobile app to help you keeping track of your baby's daily routine. Helping you learn about your baby, and provide you quick access to recorded information when needed.
★ Nursing - Track your baby's nursing time. You will always know exactly when was the last time your baby nursed. Track the time your baby spend on each side during nursing, allow you to balance the time for next feeding.
★ Bottle feeding - Baby log helps you to record the feeding time and the amount(volume) of breast milk/formula consumed. As the feeding log entries build up, you can properly estimate how much breast milk/formula to prepare. Same as the Nursing activity, you will always know when was the last time your baby was fed.
★ Diaper - Want to know how often your baby poo and pee? In diaper activity, Baby Log helps you track your baby's diaper change frequency. Check the log for any irregularity, and follow up with a doctor when needed.
★ Sleep - Record your baby's sleep activity. Your baby's sleep pattern can help you to adjust your baby's sleep habit.
★ Temperature - Prepare a temperature log when your baby has a fever. Temperature log can help you and your doctor to determine if your baby's condition has improved.
★ Medication - When your baby is sick, tracking proper amount of medication taken by your baby is very important. Baby Log helps you track the time and the amount taken for the specific medicine.
★ New medicine can be added to application to be tracked by the medication activity.
★ Baby Log supports tracking of multiple babies.
★ Growth - Tracking your baby's weight & height and compared to World Health Organization weight & height percentile.
★ WHO Weight & Height Chart (24 month)
★ Email Report - Generate and email printer friendly report for baby's appointments.
Quick Start Guide: http://www.sgadancreek.com/QuickStart.aspx
• Set your own custom 4:20 time.. before a tv show, movie, wake and bake, anything really.. (defaults to 4:20 pm)
• Set a warm-up reminder 2, 5, 10 minutes prior in order to 'get ready' for your session (defaults to 5 mins)
• Repeat your alarm daily, weekends, weekdays, or set your own days (defaults to every day)
• Set your own notification text, sound, vibration, and led color/frequency (defaults to system defaults)
• Share your session (from the alarm pop-up screen) to facebook, twitter, anything that allows it
This is a beta release. Please read the following known issues:
• The warm-up reminder sound is currently hardcoded to a reggae riff. This will be customizable.. soon.
• If you enter a custom LED Color, it needs to be in "#AARRGGBB" format or else the app may crash upon notification. I will be implementing a color picker.. soon.
• Some menu options are disabled because they aren't finished yet (it will say 'Coming Soon...')
• Custom LED frequencies (the speed of the LED light flashing) doesn't seem to work fully. I don't know if this is just my dev environment, or my code, but I think the code is good. :/
• At times, the system default vibrate pattern will play BEFORE playing the customized app vibrate pattern.
• Once the alarm goes off, the subtitle text on the main screen may start counting up from the last alarm time, instead of counting down to the next alarm time. Going into the alarm settings screen and back fixes this for now.
• Android OS doesn't turn on the LED notification while the screen is on, so you won't see the LED turn on when testing your notification.
This is a beta release. I plan to implement the following features in the future:
• Color picker for Custom LED Color.
• Ability to change both the warm-up and alarm tones (right now, you can't change the warm-up sound).
• Sound packs containing 420 related sounds.
• Display where in the world it is currently 4:20pm (or the next major cities to hit 4:20) -thanks stonedforspace!
• Change app icon/label to something inconspicuous (no leaf on clock, change label to 'ftt')
• Custom notification style (status bar + pop-up, pop-up alone, status bar alone)
• More notification customization options including custom icon, gfx, trackball color, etc..
App permissions and why they're required:
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: This is so the fourtwentytime alarm can re-set the alarm once you reboot your device.
• VIBRATE: This is so fourtwentytime can vibrate your device.
• INTERNET: Needed for Google Ads
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Also needed for Google Ads
• App icon is a derivative of 'Candy Clock' Icon by cemagraphics (CC BY 3.0)
• Menu icons are derivatives of 'Reflection Icon Set by Webdesigner Depot.com
Thanks again, and if you have any suggestions, comments, ideas, or any feedback at all, email email@example.com.
Why develop SleepScreen? My brother purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab the week it was released, and absolutely loves it. His only issue was fumbling for the hardware lock button on the side of the device just to turn off the display, and it usually required two hands. This was especially an issue if he was holding a baby with one hand. We searched the Android Market for a solution and couldn't find anything that did exactly what he wanted: a simple, one-touch, instant-off, non-widget shortcut on the home screen, or dock. I went home that evening and started development; Less than 1 week later, SleepScreen 0.2 was officially released.
If you are having problems uninstalling or updating SleepScreen, please remember to revoke authorization beforehand. You can do this by opening the SleepScreen application from your program launcher, and selecting the Revoke Authorization option. Unfortunately, I am unable to bypass this requirement as it is required by the Android Operating System.
If SleepScreen does not work for you, or if you are unhappy for any reason, Google gives you a fifteen minute grace period to try it out and request a refund of your purchase. I encourage you to take advantage of this refund option if SleepScreen is not for you.
SleepScreen is only available to devices running the Android Operating System version 2.2 or higher. This requirement exists due to new API calls only made available with version 2.2. Unfortunately, SleepScreen isn't even viewable to Android devices running earlier versions.
Users have inquired about the similarity of SleepScreen to other applications which allow the same functionality via a home screen widget. While I do think some of those apps are well made, you cannot place a widget in your dock for quick-access. SleepScreen creates a shortcut, not a widget, on your home screen, and this shortcut can be placed in your dock for quick-access. Also, several of the similar apps require root access, and SleepScreen DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT.