. Log your bowel movement by toilet timer or quick entry creation
. Log your bowel movement with stool shape, toilet time length, and note
. Monitor your stool shape using Bristol Stool Form Scale
. Monitor the movemen's time, stool shape and frequency in Calendar and Log list screen
. Switch monitoring period
Toilet diary ( Bowel Movement Diary )
Are you worried because of constipation?
Easy and quick bowel movements constipation struggling to escape to the journal.
Bowel Movement Diary to create a pattern of your bowel movements.
By identifying the bowels move regularly, whether or not
Take care of your health check.
Calendar calendar at a glance the status of your bowel movements.
Cathartic sense Stars 1-3 Choose
Day, you may write several journal.
To detail the status of your note can be created.
constipation, costiveness, excrement ,ordure, feces - diary.
Can be used as a cathartic journal of babies.
So. good luck!!!
Password protected and ad free
TYPE (using the Bristol Stool Form Scale Types 1-7)
SIZE (small, medium, large)
COLOR (brown, black, green, red, white, yellow)
SMELL (mild, strong, foul)
ABDOMINAL PAIN, CONSTIPATION, DIARRHEA, PAIN LEVEL, STRAIN, STRESS LEVEL, URGENCY (mild, moderate, severe)
BLOOD, MUCUS (in stool, on stool, on paper, in toilet)
Share via AllShare, Bluetooth, Dropbox, Email, Facebook, Gmail, Google+, Messaging, Photo Editor, Picasa, Social Hub, Twitter, Wi-Fi Direct,
Calendar by Day shows monthly view and highlights days that have a recorded entry. Click on any day and the first record for that day will display below the calendar. This is a great way to see how many days between bowel movements.
Calendar by Code shows monthly view of days that have a specific code. Click on the code below the month and each record containing the symptom will highlight. Scroll screen up and down to see all available codes.
Daily, Weekly and Monthly List gives an overview that can be shared, edited or deleted.
Charts offer an annual overview of all records and symptoms. Scroll across the months to see how many times a symptom occurred each month.
View statistics for current day, week and month. Quick statistics such as how many times diarrhea occurred this week or how many times blood was in the stool this month, etc.
Export data to a csv file for easy transitioning to a google or excel spreadsheet where additional charts and graphs can be created.
Store notes and photos with any record.
If you have tried PoopLog and Poop Diary, then you would most definitely want to try Poop Happened. It is more comprehensive than any other app on the market at this time.
You can have records for as many babies as you want.
Our app is one of the best rated apps by careful parents like you.
Baby Lara recommends it warmly.
The only app of this kind which allows you to hide the multi-babies interface if you want!
- Multiple babies support
- Auto sync multiple devices
- Follow bottle and breast feeding
- Follow diaper changing
- Follow sleep
- Follow medicine/vitamins taking
- Follow bath events
- Follow solid food
- Follow breast pumping
- Growth measuring and percentiles
- Set and follow other events
- Widget for last events
- Configuring the details for your baby (name, date of birth, picture)
- Statistics are available for all this information, helping you follow:
- daily digest
- feed progress (diagram with average value)
- time elapsed since last event for each category
- diapers usage
- breast feeding progress
- breast pumping progress
- Alerts and notifications
- Possibility to edit or delete an event
- Easy navigation between days
- Add notes for any activity
- Customizable action bar
- Possibility to sync the log between two devices
- Backup function
- Very small size. Our app will not eat up much memory
- Very flexible and customizable. It works in landscape, but also in portrait position
- Very easy to use, almost no configurations.
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
If you want to have the app translated in your language, see http://ackuna.com/translate-/baby-lara-s-nursing-log/.
If you help translating, you will be mentioned in the about section and can request an ad-free version of the app from eVerbum.
・2013/5/7 【雑誌紹介】CREA 7月号で「4大ダイエットアプリ」に選ばれました！
・2013/3/13 【App Woman】に紹介されました！
・2012/7/31 【第一回マイナーレコメンド アプリグランプリ2012】受賞！
●さいこーです。 ライフログに。体調管理に。 入力が簡単、直感的で、イラストのかわいさやおもしろさに癒されます。 入力したあと、その日の💩に対して出てくるコメントを秘かに楽しみにしています。鋭いんです(笑) これを使いはじめてから、かなりいいお通じがあるように。
Whether you need a little reminder to brighten your day, or you’re simply seeking wallpapers that are as joyful as you are, you’ve come to the right place! This app is full of happy, colorful images and text to celebrate your positive outlook on life.
Simply download the app, set your favorite wallpaper, and start smiling! You can even share the good mood with friends by sharing these wallpapers!
My IBS Diary is a food and symptoms diary that helps you track the type and intensity of your symptoms, your eating habits, bowel movements, mood and events that may affect you. Using My IBS Diary on a daily basis will let you remember exactly how you were feeling at any given moment, what you had been eating that day, and when you went to the toilet, which helps greatly when talking to your doctor, and gives you clues about which foods may trigger which symptoms.
• A straightforward interface: adding entries to the diary is so easy you will never feel lazy about keeping it up-to-date. Additionally, My IBS Diary remembers which food you have taken in the past and helps you by autocompleting food entries.
• Keep track of what you eat, how you feel, your visits to the toilet, and the medication you take.
• Create reports and print them from your computer. Useful when talking to your doctor.
• Password protection: if you choose so, you may protect access to your diary, so only you can read and write entries
• Discreet appearance: neither the icon nor application title will catch the attention of unwanted eyes.
• Personal diary: keep notes about anything you think might be useful – stressful events, detailed notes about how you were feeling that day...
• Easy navigation: jump to any date with just a few taps and review any day in the past.
† Refund policy: if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us first to see if we can help you in any way. If this is not enough, you may ask for a refund for the full price of the app within 15 days of the purchase date.
‡ Usage note: the BM abbreviation stands for “bowel movement”.
Sync data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad always know what's going on with Baby!
* Used by thousands of parents!
* Tracked over 2 million diapers changed and 2 million nursing sessions!
* Five star rating with over 2,500 ratings!
* Free 7 day trial app available, search for "Baby ESP Trial"
- Track both Naps and Night Sleep
- Track Breast Feeding Sessions
- Track Bottles
- Track Diapers
- Track Medicines
- Track Breast Pumping
- Track Growth against WHO growth charts
- Track Baths
- Track any number of children
- Track any custom activity or medicine you want to add
- Quick access from widget
- Sync your data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad can keep up with baby!
- Learn your baby's schedule with a custom Scheduler graph
- Get reminded when it's time for medicine or any other activity
- Detailed statistics show you averages and totals of all activities
- Charts show you how your baby is changing over time and can compare multiple babies
- Daily journal for notes and pictures
- "Night mode" dims your screen and tints it red to preserve night vision during night feedings
- Share you data with anyone quickly and easily through email
- Post charts to Facebook or Twitter
- Store notes with any activity
- Search within the app for any activity type, note or journal entry
- Customizable main screen for access to the data most important to you
Created with tired, stressed parents in mind, Baby ESP makes logging baby's activities as simple as pressing a button.
Time for others to care for baby? Just hand them Baby ESP! Easily transition to babysitters, grandparents, and other caregivers. The simple, intuitive interface lets others easily view baby's daily activities and enter new information. Now you will know what baby did while you were away, eliminating the questions "How long since he ate? How much did she eat? Did he take a nap?"
Baby ESP is a fully supported product. We provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
Learn more at http://www.babyesp.com and http://support.babyesp.com
At this time, results may vary for different users and some users may experience inaccurate measurements. Please bear with us as we improve this exciting new technology.
Instant Blood Pressure is for recreational use only. It is not and should not be used as a medical device. Consult a doctor if you have any health concern.
The ♪ Why do not you constipation measures along with the cute bunny
Usage is simple just press the registration button ♪ refreshing!
You can be seen in the calendar at the result, it has been refreshing registration.
Here is the easy solution for you. Only you have to do is to just note the stool with Smartphone or Tablet device every time it comes. So, you could make use of the note for your health monitoring.
[ Record Items ]
* Stool time and date
* Stool volume
* Stool hardness
* Stool color
* Rating (five-grade) You can rate in many ways as an individual overall judgment
[ Chart Functions ]
* Stool Rhythm - Rating Chart
* Stool Rhythm - Time Chart
* Stool Time Zone Chart
[ Option ]
* Link to Twitter
[ Target OS ]
* Android 2.1 or higher
We do not warrant the performance for all devices under the target OS.
basal body temperature.
※Paid-for version has no ad.
※WVGA 480x800 or higher.
By registering the cycle dates of menstrual period in "Base Setting", menstrual period,
menstrual expected date, increased probability of pregnancy and highest probability
date will appear on the calendar.
This calendar shows your conditions at a glanceand and has a very user friendly interface.
Register your mood, symptoms and health conditions daily by just checking checkboxes.
You can add memo too.
Select one icon from "Mark" list and the icon appears on the selected date of the calendar, for example, "eating-out", "jogging", "tennis", or, when you decide not to eat any sweet for your diet, select the icon cake with nix sign etc...
There are 62 icons in the list to select from. You can manage other plan for
your day along with menstrual period and basal body temperature.
When you add the basal body temperature, the temperature appears on the
ringt-bottom corner of the date on the calendar so you can see body temperature
change at one view.
Tap "Graph" button to see the alteration in basal body temperature.
Base Setting: Input your personal data (the cycle and the period) here.
*Ovulation is calculated 14 days from the next expected period but this is just
rough indication. Please see this only as a guide.
Base Setting: You can edit the personal data here.
Mark: There are 62 icons in the list. Select one, then the icon appears on the
calendar. Add your other plan and schedule for the day.
Setting:You can select the beginning of the week etc...
Password:Set your password to protect your personal information.
Help: Help Menu.
*From the left to right of the calendar screen*
Today Button: You can go back to today's date.
Left / Right Button: Move the date left and right.
List Button: The registered cycle of menstrual period appears in the list. You can see the alteration in cycle at a glance.
*"Memo List" button: Tap it to see the recorded memo nad other information of the selected month.
Basal Body Temperature Button: Tap this button then the calculator appears. input the temperature and tap OK.
Graph Button:You can see the graph of the basal body temperature. The graph display can be switched one month, three month and six month.
After adding the personal data in Base Setting, you can see the calendar.
Select the start date of the period and tap the bottom screen witch shows Memo: Mood: Symptoms: Health Check:, then the registration screen appears.
On the registration screen, you can add "Start" date, "End" date, "Sex", "Symptoms",
"Mood", "Health Check" and Memo here.
Menu → Mark: Select an icon then tap the date you would like to add the icon. The
icon appears on the selected (tapped) date. You can add one icon in a day.
Why develop SleepScreen? My brother purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab the week it was released, and absolutely loves it. His only issue was fumbling for the hardware lock button on the side of the device just to turn off the display, and it usually required two hands. This was especially an issue if he was holding a baby with one hand. We searched the Android Market for a solution and couldn't find anything that did exactly what he wanted: a simple, one-touch, instant-off, non-widget shortcut on the home screen, or dock. I went home that evening and started development; Less than 1 week later, SleepScreen 0.2 was officially released.
If you are having problems uninstalling or updating SleepScreen, please remember to revoke authorization beforehand. You can do this by opening the SleepScreen application from your program launcher, and selecting the Revoke Authorization option. Unfortunately, I am unable to bypass this requirement as it is required by the Android Operating System.
If SleepScreen does not work for you, or if you are unhappy for any reason, Google gives you a fifteen minute grace period to try it out and request a refund of your purchase. I encourage you to take advantage of this refund option if SleepScreen is not for you.
SleepScreen is only available to devices running the Android Operating System version 2.2 or higher. This requirement exists due to new API calls only made available with version 2.2. Unfortunately, SleepScreen isn't even viewable to Android devices running earlier versions.
Users have inquired about the similarity of SleepScreen to other applications which allow the same functionality via a home screen widget. While I do think some of those apps are well made, you cannot place a widget in your dock for quick-access. SleepScreen creates a shortcut, not a widget, on your home screen, and this shortcut can be placed in your dock for quick-access. Also, several of the similar apps require root access, and SleepScreen DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT.
• Set your own custom 4:20 time.. before a tv show, movie, wake and bake, anything really.. (defaults to 4:20 pm)
• Set a warm-up reminder 2, 5, 10 minutes prior in order to 'get ready' for your session (defaults to 5 mins)
• Repeat your alarm daily, weekends, weekdays, or set your own days (defaults to every day)
• Set your own notification text, sound, vibration, and led color/frequency (defaults to system defaults)
• Share your session (from the alarm pop-up screen) to facebook, twitter, anything that allows it
This is a beta release. Please read the following known issues:
• The warm-up reminder sound is currently hardcoded to a reggae riff. This will be customizable.. soon.
• If you enter a custom LED Color, it needs to be in "#AARRGGBB" format or else the app may crash upon notification. I will be implementing a color picker.. soon.
• Some menu options are disabled because they aren't finished yet (it will say 'Coming Soon...')
• Custom LED frequencies (the speed of the LED light flashing) doesn't seem to work fully. I don't know if this is just my dev environment, or my code, but I think the code is good. :/
• At times, the system default vibrate pattern will play BEFORE playing the customized app vibrate pattern.
• Once the alarm goes off, the subtitle text on the main screen may start counting up from the last alarm time, instead of counting down to the next alarm time. Going into the alarm settings screen and back fixes this for now.
• Android OS doesn't turn on the LED notification while the screen is on, so you won't see the LED turn on when testing your notification.
This is a beta release. I plan to implement the following features in the future:
• Color picker for Custom LED Color.
• Ability to change both the warm-up and alarm tones (right now, you can't change the warm-up sound).
• Sound packs containing 420 related sounds.
• Display where in the world it is currently 4:20pm (or the next major cities to hit 4:20) -thanks stonedforspace!
• Change app icon/label to something inconspicuous (no leaf on clock, change label to 'ftt')
• Custom notification style (status bar + pop-up, pop-up alone, status bar alone)
• More notification customization options including custom icon, gfx, trackball color, etc..
App permissions and why they're required:
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: This is so the fourtwentytime alarm can re-set the alarm once you reboot your device.
• VIBRATE: This is so fourtwentytime can vibrate your device.
• INTERNET: Needed for Google Ads
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Also needed for Google Ads
• App icon is a derivative of 'Candy Clock' Icon by cemagraphics (CC BY 3.0)
• Menu icons are derivatives of 'Reflection Icon Set by Webdesigner Depot.com
Thanks again, and if you have any suggestions, comments, ideas, or any feedback at all, email email@example.com.