. Log your bowel movement by toilet timer or quick entry creation
. Log your bowel movement with stool shape, toilet time length, and note
. Monitor your stool shape using Bristol Stool Form Scale
. Monitor the movemen's time, stool shape and frequency in Calendar and Log list screen
. Switch monitoring period
Toilet diary ( Bowel Movement Diary )
Are you worried because of constipation?
Easy and quick bowel movements constipation struggling to escape to the journal.
Bowel Movement Diary to create a pattern of your bowel movements.
By identifying the bowels move regularly, whether or not
Take care of your health check.
Calendar calendar at a glance the status of your bowel movements.
Cathartic sense Stars 1-3 Choose
Day, you may write several journal.
To detail the status of your note can be created.
constipation, costiveness, excrement ,ordure, feces - diary.
Can be used as a cathartic journal of babies.
So. good luck!!!
Password protected and ad free
TYPE (using the Bristol Stool Form Scale Types 1-7)
SIZE (small, medium, large)
COLOR (brown, black, green, red, white, yellow)
SMELL (mild, strong, foul)
ABDOMINAL PAIN, CONSTIPATION, DIARRHEA, PAIN LEVEL, STRAIN, STRESS LEVEL, URGENCY (mild, moderate, severe)
BLOOD, MUCUS (in stool, on stool, on paper, in toilet)
Share via AllShare, Bluetooth, Dropbox, Email, Facebook, Gmail, Google+, Messaging, Photo Editor, Picasa, Social Hub, Twitter, Wi-Fi Direct,
Calendar by Day shows monthly view and highlights days that have a recorded entry. Click on any day and the first record for that day will display below the calendar. This is a great way to see how many days between bowel movements.
Calendar by Code shows monthly view of days that have a specific code. Click on the code below the month and each record containing the symptom will highlight. Scroll screen up and down to see all available codes.
Daily, Weekly and Monthly List gives an overview that can be shared, edited or deleted.
Charts offer an annual overview of all records and symptoms. Scroll across the months to see how many times a symptom occurred each month.
View statistics for current day, week and month. Quick statistics such as how many times diarrhea occurred this week or how many times blood was in the stool this month, etc.
Export data to a csv file for easy transitioning to a google or excel spreadsheet where additional charts and graphs can be created.
Store notes and photos with any record.
If you have tried PoopLog and Poop Diary, then you would most definitely want to try Poop Happened. It is more comprehensive than any other app on the market at this time.
・2013/5/7 【雑誌紹介】CREA 7月号で「4大ダイエットアプリ」に選ばれました！
・2013/3/13 【App Woman】に紹介されました！
・2012/7/31 【第一回マイナーレコメンド アプリグランプリ2012】受賞！
●さいこーです。 ライフログに。体調管理に。 入力が簡単、直感的で、イラストのかわいさやおもしろさに癒されます。 入力したあと、その日の💩に対して出てくるコメントを秘かに楽しみにしています。鋭いんです(笑) これを使いはじめてから、かなりいいお通じがあるように。
Top 1 in Health & Fitness Over 43 Countries.
Top 5 in Health & Fitness Over 63 Countries.
Over 40,000,000 Android Users love Period Calendar.
Every woman loves Period Calendar, How great it is?
Shannon Thibodeax on Jun 15, 2015 at 10:41 AM
The best calender!!!! Love it always lets me know everything I need to know, and its never wrong.
Rocio Espindola on Jun 13, 2015 at 2:27 AM
Love this app With this app i was able to get pregnant.
Period Calendar, The best app to help track your period, cycle ,ovulation and the chance of pregnancy, especially useful for those women wishing to conceive, or birth control, contraceptive even have irregular periods. Also you can connect with other women if you have any questions in the nice community.
Period Calendar is the easy application period tracker for irregular periods and for girls to check the pregnancy chance every day. It can track cervical mucus, BMI, intercourse, weight, temperature, symptoms or moods, just like your personal diary, help you keep fitness, lose weight, conceive and keep healthy.
It also discreet remind you when you come period, fertile or ovulation, as well as remind you of taking contraceptive pills, insert rings, patch or injection. you can be exported the file to doctors.
Period Calendar supports Google account, Dropbox, email or SD card to backup data, you won't lose data ever change phone or lost phone.
★ Community Platform
- Connect with other women
- To read, reply and post messages about Health, Family, Teenager, and woman life, etc.
- To communicate and exchange ideas with each other about any topics
★ Pill Reminder & Period Reminder :
- Customize the notification text to make it discreet, and never worry about feel awkward in public.
- Set notifications date and time according to need
- Notification for period, fertility and ovulation tracker
- Contraceptive pill reminder (include pill, ring, patch & injection)
★ Trying to get pregnant & Birth Control:
- Fertile symptoms tracker, like cervical firmness, cervical mucus, cervical opening
- When get pregnant, help you to track your pregnant date
- When finish pregnancy, easily back to period tracker & prediction mode
★ Loss Weight, Tracker Symptoms & Moods :
- Weight BMI, and temperature charts
- Intimacy tracker
- 43 symptoms and 64 moods to choose, include cervical mucus
- Body temperature chart for determine ovulation date
- Smart predict your ovulation date according to the ovulation test result
★ Period & Fertile Tracker:
- Check pregnancy chance every day
- Menstruation, Cycles, Ovulation prediction, help you have everything in plan
- Cycle tracker, Period tracker for irregular periods
- Period ovulation tracker, cycle tracker, fertile tracker
- Ovulation Calendar
- Period and ovulation tracker
★ Never Lost Data:
- Google Account data backup and Restoration
- Backup your period data to phone or email
- Restore Period tracker data from SD card and email
★ Multi Account & Security:
- Multi accounts for period ovulation tracker
- Security protections for period tracker light contraceptive
- Customer your personal period length, cycle length and ovulation, for irregular periods
- Multi language to choose
- View or search all notes through timeline
Period Calendar is very safety, contact us if you have any security question.
For filling email address when setting password or backup data to email;
For Google account, email, Dropbox, cloud storage data backup & restoration;
This permission is for starting up notification & widgets even reboot the phone;
For notification vibration;
For writing data to SD card & reading data from SD card;
My IBS Diary is a food and symptoms diary that helps you track the type and intensity of your symptoms, your eating habits, bowel movements, mood and events that may affect you. Using My IBS Diary on a daily basis will let you remember exactly how you were feeling at any given moment, what you had been eating that day, and when you went to the toilet, which helps greatly when talking to your doctor, and gives you clues about which foods may trigger which symptoms.
• A straightforward interface: adding entries to the diary is so easy you will never feel lazy about keeping it up-to-date. Additionally, My IBS Diary remembers which food you have taken in the past and helps you by autocompleting food entries.
• Keep track of what you eat, how you feel, your visits to the toilet, and the medication you take.
• Create reports and print them from your computer. Useful when talking to your doctor.
• Password protection: if you choose so, you may protect access to your diary, so only you can read and write entries
• Discreet appearance: neither the icon nor application title will catch the attention of unwanted eyes.
• Personal diary: keep notes about anything you think might be useful – stressful events, detailed notes about how you were feeling that day...
• Easy navigation: jump to any date with just a few taps and review any day in the past.
Additional note from the developer: apologies for the lack of updates. Work on the app will be resumed in May, although there is not an ETA for the next update.
† Refund policy: if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us first to see if we can help you in any way. If this is not enough, you may ask for a refund for the full price of the app within 15 days of the purchase date.
‡ Usage note: the BM abbreviation stands for “bowel movement”.
Here is the easy solution for you. Only you have to do is to just note the stool with Smartphone or Tablet device every time it comes. So, you could make use of the note for your health monitoring.
[ Record Items ]
* Stool time and date
* Stool volume
* Stool hardness
* Stool color
* Rating (five-grade) You can rate in many ways as an individual overall judgment
[ Chart Functions ]
* Stool Rhythm - Rating Chart
* Stool Rhythm - Time Chart
* Stool Time Zone Chart
[ Option ]
* Link to Twitter
[ Target OS ]
* Android 2.1 or higher
We do not warrant the performance for all devices under the target OS.
- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics with charts and allows to export data to a printable HTML file.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
You can have records for as many babies as you want.
Our app is one of the best rated apps by careful parents like you.
Baby Lara recommends it warmly.
The only app of this kind which allows you to hide the multi-babies interface if you want!
- Multiple babies support
- Auto sync multiple devices
- Follow bottle and breast feeding
- Follow diaper changing
- Follow sleep
- Follow medicine/vitamins taking
- Follow bath events
- Follow solid food
- Follow breast pumping
- Growth measuring and percentiles
- Set and follow other events
- Widget for last events
- Configuring the details for your baby (name, date of birth, picture)
- Statistics are available for all this information, helping you follow:
- daily digest
- feed progress (diagram with average value)
- time elapsed since last event for each category
- diapers usage
- breast feeding progress
- breast pumping progress
- Alerts and notifications
- Possibility to edit or delete an event
- Easy navigation between days
- Add notes for any activity
- Customizable action bar
- Possibility to sync the log between two devices
- Backup function
- Very small size. Our app will not eat up much memory
- Very flexible and customizable. It works in landscape, but also in portrait position
- Very easy to use, almost no configurations.
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
If you want to have the app translated in your language, see http://ackuna.com/translate-/baby-care-log.
If you help translating, you will be mentioned in the about section and can request an ad-free version of the app from eVerbum.
★ Wowow Yeah good.... got some others but this does the trick, Cassandra on Wednesday, May 9, 2012
★ Very happy Excellent app, very pleased with result, recommend,WALNUT on Tuesday, May 8, 2012
★ Works great. Good app. The morning after first use I could already tell a difference. Highly recommend.,Kelly on Thursday, April 26, 2012
★ Excellent This is the first recorded hypnosis I've tried that actually worked. The voice is very soothing and easy to listen to., Jennifer on Friday, April 20, 2012
Note: Use your WiFi connection when you download the extra programs. It only takes approx. 30 sec. While cellular network is more unstable and it may take up to 15 minutes. The high quality in-app sound files are about 12-17 mb in file size.
Hypnotist Jacob Strachotta, popularly known from Scandinavian television channels DR, TV2, DR2, TV3, TV2 Charlie, Channel 4 and 5 has been in countless magazines and newspapers dealing with hypnosis. He is the director of the largest school for hypnotists located in Europe.
Free relaxation hypnosis follows after you download it. Later, you can buy other self programs directly from the downloaded program. There are over 50 programs to choose from.
Here is an excerpt of feedback from our product catalogue. We update our self hypnosis catalogue regularly. However, in case you are looking for a program that is not listed on the website, do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward in assisting you.
•After trying this amazing product, soon after the first time, I could feel "something" pulling me away from eating at odd intervals. It is highly recommended!
•I have purchased it and I eat a lot less now. It work extremely well. I have no desire for sweets anymore. It is definitely an achievement.
•Being a superb product, it simply works. I've heard the session three to four times now and have seen its remarkable effects.
•I am very pleased to see the effect of this product. Soon after listening to it for the first time, I felt like crying with relief and I feel extremely motivated now. I have been to such places before but I somehow feel that with the help of this MP3, I will remain motivated forever.
The learning application helps in eliminating those thoughts, feelings and actions that stops you from doing what you actually want to. The learning state removes the old, unconscious habits and patterns that result in fear, grief, sorrow, loneliness, anger and rejection.
Disclaimer: This program is used for training the subconscious. It is not a medical tool and therefore cannot be used for diagnosis.
The goal with this app is to get you started with low FODMAP diet. Hopefully the app will be a good day to day tool so you can avoid foods that's high in FODMAP.
The FODMAP diet has been proven the best way to treat IBS, up to 75% of people suffering from IBS think that the diet has helped them with symptom relief.
Using the app you'll find easy instructions how to get started with the diet, what foods that's good for you or not and also you'll get low FODMAP recipes.
Tags: fodmap, fodmaps, diet, ibs, foods, ibs-d, low fodmap recipes, ibsfri, gluten free, glutenfree
• Set your own custom 4:20 time.. before a tv show, movie, wake and bake, anything really.. (defaults to 4:20 pm)
• Set a warm-up reminder 2, 5, 10 minutes prior in order to 'get ready' for your session (defaults to 5 mins)
• Repeat your alarm daily, weekends, weekdays, or set your own days (defaults to every day)
• Set your own notification text, sound, vibration, and led color/frequency (defaults to system defaults)
• Share your session (from the alarm pop-up screen) to facebook, twitter, anything that allows it
This is a beta release. Please read the following known issues:
• The warm-up reminder sound is currently hardcoded to a reggae riff. This will be customizable.. soon.
• If you enter a custom LED Color, it needs to be in "#AARRGGBB" format or else the app may crash upon notification. I will be implementing a color picker.. soon.
• Some menu options are disabled because they aren't finished yet (it will say 'Coming Soon...')
• Custom LED frequencies (the speed of the LED light flashing) doesn't seem to work fully. I don't know if this is just my dev environment, or my code, but I think the code is good. :/
• At times, the system default vibrate pattern will play BEFORE playing the customized app vibrate pattern.
• Once the alarm goes off, the subtitle text on the main screen may start counting up from the last alarm time, instead of counting down to the next alarm time. Going into the alarm settings screen and back fixes this for now.
• Android OS doesn't turn on the LED notification while the screen is on, so you won't see the LED turn on when testing your notification.
This is a beta release. I plan to implement the following features in the future:
• Color picker for Custom LED Color.
• Ability to change both the warm-up and alarm tones (right now, you can't change the warm-up sound).
• Sound packs containing 420 related sounds.
• Display where in the world it is currently 4:20pm (or the next major cities to hit 4:20) -thanks stonedforspace!
• Change app icon/label to something inconspicuous (no leaf on clock, change label to 'ftt')
• Custom notification style (status bar + pop-up, pop-up alone, status bar alone)
• More notification customization options including custom icon, gfx, trackball color, etc..
App permissions and why they're required:
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: This is so the fourtwentytime alarm can re-set the alarm once you reboot your device.
• VIBRATE: This is so fourtwentytime can vibrate your device.
• INTERNET: Needed for Google Ads
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Also needed for Google Ads
• App icon is a derivative of 'Candy Clock' Icon by cemagraphics (CC BY 3.0)
• Menu icons are derivatives of 'Reflection Icon Set by Webdesigner Depot.com
Thanks again, and if you have any suggestions, comments, ideas, or any feedback at all, email email@example.com.
Why develop SleepScreen? My brother purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab the week it was released, and absolutely loves it. His only issue was fumbling for the hardware lock button on the side of the device just to turn off the display, and it usually required two hands. This was especially an issue if he was holding a baby with one hand. We searched the Android Market for a solution and couldn't find anything that did exactly what he wanted: a simple, one-touch, instant-off, non-widget shortcut on the home screen, or dock. I went home that evening and started development; Less than 1 week later, SleepScreen 0.2 was officially released.
If you are having problems uninstalling or updating SleepScreen, please remember to revoke authorization beforehand. You can do this by opening the SleepScreen application from your program launcher, and selecting the Revoke Authorization option. Unfortunately, I am unable to bypass this requirement as it is required by the Android Operating System.
If SleepScreen does not work for you, or if you are unhappy for any reason, Google gives you a fifteen minute grace period to try it out and request a refund of your purchase. I encourage you to take advantage of this refund option if SleepScreen is not for you.
SleepScreen is only available to devices running the Android Operating System version 2.2 or higher. This requirement exists due to new API calls only made available with version 2.2. Unfortunately, SleepScreen isn't even viewable to Android devices running earlier versions.
Users have inquired about the similarity of SleepScreen to other applications which allow the same functionality via a home screen widget. While I do think some of those apps are well made, you cannot place a widget in your dock for quick-access. SleepScreen creates a shortcut, not a widget, on your home screen, and this shortcut can be placed in your dock for quick-access. Also, several of the similar apps require root access, and SleepScreen DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT.