Includes patent-pending Media Deck™ technology.
1) Tap on airport name to list available deals from an airport along with Prices on Round Trip.
2) Smart Search feature to pull airport names , instead of scrolling all the way to search from the list.
3)Ability to filter the airfare deals from your wanted airport location based on your price range.
4) Share the deals with your family and friends, you found using this app.
5)Ability to checkout the deal of your wish.
Travelport Mobile Agent maximizes touch interaction and offers tools to minimize typing to provide a truly fast mobile work environment that allow travel agents to work fast anytime, anywhere improving their productivity and supporting a great customer service.
All Travelport GDS
Supports full integration with Apollo, Galileo and Worldspan GDS.
Travel agents use their own GDS credentials to login at Travelport Mobile Agent (SON/BSI and PCC/SID). No need to remember additional login credentials.
Supports all GDS Core commands allowing travel agents to have full access to GDS content and operations on mobile devices.
Fast GDS response
Quick GDS response to command entries offers travel agents a fast work environment.
Enhanced GDS Responses*
Brings enhanced GDS responses that allow agents to perform actions and access related information without leaving the screen and just by clicking on screen links.
12 customizable quick keys offer travel agents the ability to have their most important character at hand.
Travel agents can access and view two terminal windows at the same time.
Masks are built directly in the terminal by adding fields on the terminal window, allowing travels agents to fill in the relevant data and submit it back to the GDS host.
To improve the interaction with the GDS in the mobile environment, Travelport Mobile Agent offers linked commands, allowing the travel agent to touch on screen commands to execute them instead of having to write them.
it speeds up travel agents work, by allowing travel agents to store and execute GDS commands without having to type the full command. It support PKeys creation, edition and deletion.
PKeys are stored in the cloud meaning that when a travel agent creates, edits or removes Pkeys in TTS Web Agent or Travelport Mobile Agent those actions will be available in both applications.
History lists the latest commands used by the travel agent either in TTS Web Agent or Travelport Mobile Agent, allowing him to execute them again without typing.
Cloud Latest PNRs
Latest PNRs keeps at hand the latest PNRs created/opened/changed by the travel agent either in Travelport Mobile Agent or TTS Web Agent.
Area where all queues containing PNRs are displayed
This feature allows the user to access previous screens.
Allows travel agents to open the view trip page of a PNR.
Send content by email
Users can easily email selected text, full terminal screen content or all available content. All available content means that if there are more pages available on the host, all content will be emailed.
Settings like Enhanced results, Auto-execute history, Quick Keys and news providers are stored in the cloud allowing synchronization between devices with Travelport Mobile Agent and TTS Web Agent.
Travel Industry News Feed
Offers a news feed from the most relevant travel industry online magazines and from TTS so travel agents can easily access a news center about their industry.
*Enhanced GDS responses may differ depending on the GDS
- TMA is restricted to Travel Agents and Travel Agency Staff that have contracted access to the Travelport GDS
- A valid and existing GDS SignOn is required to access Travelport Mobile Agent
- To enable access to Travelport Mobile Agent, a special configuration must be required and is provided by your Travelport representative
- A request form is available in the application if your GDS SignOn is not configured to use Travelport Mobile Agent
With TOURIAS Travel Guides by GIATA you always have all the important information to hand when travelling. And all this in over 120 travel destinations.
Whether you’re at home on the couch, out and about at your holiday destination or even after the trip, the TOURIAS Travel Guide by GIATA gives you useful tips for your holiday or your business trip. It makes no difference if you’re visiting the sights, discovering great restaurants or going out to the trendiest clubs.
And the TOURIAS Travel Guides by GIATA also offer a lot more:
• Complimentary offline maps and complete offline use without expensive roaming fees
• MyGuide: take photos, write text and save it all. Of course, you can also share your personal experiences on Facebook
• Tour Tickets: you can book alternative tours from locals directly and in doing so, explore your travel destination in a truly special way
• Augmented Reality: discover the hotspots of your holiday destination via the camera on your Smartphone/Tablet
• GPS use – where am I?
• “Nearby” Function – where’s the next restaurant?
• Upgrade: The optional upgrades allow you to switch to the entirely ad-free version of the travel guide
This travel guide offers something special for customers of travel agents and tour operators: Upon entering a code the app promptly displays the chosen destination and other additional important information about the booked accommodation, as well as the contact details for the travel agent or tour operator. The code can be obtained from many travel agents and tour operators or will be given when booking.
More than 120 exciting travel destinations can also be found easily using this app. Simply select the travel destination you want under "Travel Destinations" and download it.
List of the actually available travel guides:
Egypt: Hurghada, Sinai & Sharm el-Sheikh
Brazil: Rio de Janeiro
Germany: Bavarian Forest, Berlin, Lake Constance, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Cologne, Munich, Upper Bavaria, Upper Palatinate Forest, Rostock with Baltic Sea resorts, Schleswig-Holstein: Baltic Sea
Greece: Kos, Crete
Great Britain: London
Italy: Rome, Venice
The Netherlands: Amsterdam
Spain: Majorca, Ibiza, Barcelona, Costa de la Luz, Costa del Sol, Fuerteventura
Czech Republic: Prague
Turkey: Turkish Riviera
USA: Chicago, Florida, New York
United Arab Emirates: Dubai
We hope you like our free travel guide. We will gladly receive your feedback, information about the travel destination, requests and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booking hotels, flights and activities on the go for tonight or in advance just got cheaper.
A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single app :)
• Thinking where to sleep tonight? Choose from 120,000+ hotels and vacation homes in over 4,500 cities worldwide
• Time to fly away? 175 Airlines are waiting for you
• Isn’t time to have fun? World’s coolest activities are few clicks away
“10 Great Money-Saving Apps” - Kiplinger
“Last Minute Travel brings agent wholesale prices to consumers on mobile booking” - Tnooz
“For those who can't plan ahead, here's another app to help you find travel savings” - LA Times
HOTEL DEALS TONIGHT
• Featured LMT exclusive mobile-only tonight deals for a perfect vacation
• Up to 60% off with Last minute deals booking for tonight and tomorrow
• View TripAdvisor® hotel reviews star rating and recommendations to complete safe booking
• Booking, Sorting and Filtering by price, duration, stops, airlines and length
• Over 10,000 activities
• Extraordinaire variety: Sightseeing tours, theater, vacation shows, concerts, theme parks, local transfers, restaurants and more
• Watch activity video’s for a snapshot preview in addition to full attraction information.
ALREADY A LASTMINUTETRAVEL.COM USER?
Great! After installing the app, sign in to the account you used on the LastMinuteTravel.com website. All of your bookings will be automatically available in the app. Go ahead and start tonight, find your next perfect vacation spot.
Don’t be a stranger… lets connect!
24/7 customer support by phone or email
Google+ : http://plus.google.com/115354466917854284347/posts
We at Nadia Travel & Tourism are aware of this need for flexibility in operations and have our customers' satisfaction as target number one throughout all our performances and activities. We therefore offer everyday value to our customers, which enables us to position ourselves today as one of the best low-cost flight agencies offering the best travel-related services at all times.
Founded in Lebanon in 1997 by Mr. Guenady Ragi, Nadia Travel & tourism provides complete and professional service Specialists in travel arrangements and holiday accommodation. Our sister company located in Saudi Arabia is only one of the existing many ways that help us deliver fast and efficient services to our target customers worldwide.