The US Economy Tracker app allows you to track the pulse of the US economy by putting actionable economic data at your fingertips.
If you are an investor, trader or student of economics this app is for you!
This app is intended for use on android phones (not tablets). Please download the tablet version if you want to use it on an android tablet!
CALENDAR of key US economic data releases. Be prepared for the market! With the calendar, you can see when reports come out, fully research and chart indicators over time and manage market entry and exit.
Release times auto adjusted for your LOCAL TIME ZONE! Can be configured to show US/Eastern release times also.
Indicators are linked to CRISP INTERACTIVE CHARTS that allow tracking over several time horizons with optional Y-Axis transformations and recession overlay!
FEATURED list of indicators for quick index access. Featured set includes the most important indicators in the following categories: Business, Consumer, Employment, Fiscal, GDP components, Housing, Inflation and Trade
Releases link to FULL ECONOMIC REPORTS directly from the source along with information on how to interpret the indicator.
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
The End User Licence Agreement (EULA) is available at
http://www.app-lava.com/home/androideula and also within the app by clicking the info button on the calendar.
By using this application you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions in the EULA. If You do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not use this application. Using the Licensed Application constitutes agreement to the terms of the End User License Agreement.
REGISTER - To use CentralMOBILE, you must first be enrolled in CentralNET online banking. To use the CentralMOBILE APP, simply download the APP, to use the browser you will need to register your device in CentralNET to receive the browser address and an activation code.
MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT - Snap photos of checks and deposit them right from your smartphone. Just sign the back snap, and send.
CHECK BALANCES – See your latest checking and savings account balances and recent transactions.
TRANSFER FUNDS - Easily transfer cash between your eligible Central Bank accounts.
PAY BILLS - Make one-time payments from anywhere and change or cancel pending payments you have entered through CentralMOBILE or CentralNET online banking.
POPMONEY – Send and request money with our new Popmoney feature.
FIND LOCATIONS - Find nearby Central Bank branches and ATMs using your phone's built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by Zip code or address.
Central Bank & Trust Co. and Central Bank of Jefferson County are wholly owned subsidiaries of Central Bancshares, Lexington, Kentucky.
Bank with confidence - Central Bank and Trust Co.’s Mobile App allows you to manage accounts from your mobile device...anytime, anywhere. Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your Android.
It’s fast, secure and free. With Central Bank and Trust Co. Mobile, you can:
• Check available balances & transaction history
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Central Bank and Trust Co. accounts
• Find the nearest Central Bank and Trust Co. branches and ATMs
• Send us a message
To use Central Bank and Trust Co. Mobile, you must be a Central Bank and Trust Co. customer and enrolled in our online banking service. To sign up, visit www.centralbank-kansas.com
Mobile Banking Features
• Full-Featured, Free Money Manager – Access to the same great features available in Online Banking. Track your spending, create budgets, set alerts and goals, monitor your cash flow and more! View all of your financial accounts in on location, even those from other financial institutions.
• Free Mobile Check Deposit† - Save unnecessary trips to the bank and deposit checks into your personal or business, checking or savings accounts. We’ll automatically capture the picture of your check. If you’ve tried depositing your check before and had issues, we’ve fixed those bugs!
• Free Bill Pay with eStatements† – Add and edit payees, make payments, set up recurring payments and more! Save on stamps and never miss a payment. Plus with eStatements, view up to seven years of account history in one convenient location.
• Add and Edit Travel Notifications – Notify us at least one business day in advance of your expected travel date and we’ll monitor transactions out of your normal usage and you’ll avoid the possibility of your card being declined while traveling.
• Free Text Banking† – Receive quick balance and account history updates, and make transfers via text message.
• Free Alerts† – Create and manage text alerts for spending limits, balance thresholds, goal progress, check clearance, direct deposit notification, and more!
• Manage your loans, transfer funds, notify us of upcoming travel, find the nearest bank and ATM locations, and more!
† Data and text rates for your mobile carrier may apply.
^ Text Banking is not available on tablet devices.
• Check balances and transaction history
• View Cleared Checks
• Transfer funds
• Make bill payments
• View and activate your cash back offers (phone only)
• Deposit Checks (phone only)
• Search for the nearest WESTconsin office and ATM locations
Our Mobile Banking app allows WESTconsin Credit Union members to access their accounts by using their existing WESTconsin Online banking username and password login. In order to pay bills with your mobile device, you also need to be registered for bill pay. Because of the variety of vendors and data plans, we encourage you to check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges for accessing the web.
To sign up for WESTconsin Online banking, visit westconsincu.org and click on the Online Account Access button where you may register as a New User.
For your safety and security, all information is encrypted and login information, including passwords, are never stored. If your mobile device becomes lost or stolen, you can quickly deactivate access to your account by logging into WESTconsin Online using a computer and changing your password. You may also contact our Service Center at (800) 924-0022 for further assistance.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.westconsincu.org/AboutUs/accountdisclosures.aspx
Federally Insured by NCUA
Mobile Text is also available to request account balances and activity via text messages. Standard wireless carrier charges apply to text messages and alerts.
Central Bank Lebanon Mobile supports all account types including checking, certificates of deposit, savings and money markets, and loans. Download the Android APP available for Central Bank Lebanon Mobile and enjoy mobile banking at its' finest. Central Bank Lebanon Mobile is ONLY available to Central Bank's Online Banking customers. Sign up for Online Banking today and enjoy the convenience of mobile banking. Online Banking users must login and add Web Mobile Settings and Text Mobile Settings to activate mobile use.
*There is NO fee from Central Bank. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless provider for more details.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.