Bank with confidence - Central Bank and Trust Co.’s Mobile App allows you to manage accounts from your mobile device...anytime, anywhere. Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your Android.
It’s fast, secure and free. With Central Bank and Trust Co. Mobile, you can:
• Check available balances & transaction history
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Central Bank and Trust Co. accounts
• Find the nearest Central Bank and Trust Co. branches and ATMs
• Send us a message
To use Central Bank and Trust Co. Mobile, you must be a Central Bank and Trust Co. customer and enrolled in our online banking service. To sign up, visit www.centralbank-kansas.com
REGISTER - To use CentralMOBILE, you must first be enrolled in CentralNET online banking. To use the CentralMOBILE APP, simply download the APP, to use the browser you will need to register your device in CentralNET to receive the browser address and an activation code.
MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT - Snap photos of checks and deposit them right from your smartphone. Just sign the back snap, and send.
CHECK BALANCES – See your latest checking and savings account balances and recent transactions.
TRANSFER FUNDS - Easily transfer cash between your eligible Central Bank accounts.
PAY BILLS - Make one-time payments from anywhere and change or cancel pending payments you have entered through CentralMOBILE or CentralNET online banking.
POPMONEY – Send and request money with our new Popmoney feature.
FIND LOCATIONS - Find nearby Central Bank branches and ATMs using your phone's built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by Zip code or address.
Central Bank & Trust Co. and Central Bank of Jefferson County are wholly owned subsidiaries of Central Bancshares, Lexington, Kentucky.
Department of Post never ask you to provide your MPIN, Transaction Password, User ID and OTP (One Time Password). Please be aware of such Phishing by fraudulent.
How to Activate Mobile Banking Application
1. Download the Mobile Banking Application from Google Play store. Please don’t download from any other websites.
2. Open the application and click on Activate Mobile Banking button.
3. Enter the Security Credentials which you have provided with Department of Post.
4. No message Charges for OTP (One Time Password). We shall deliver you Activation OTP on your Registered Mobile Device. Please enter the OTP on the screen which asked you to enter the OTP and proceed further.
5. Once successfully validated you will be asked to enter 4 digit MPIN. Please enter 4 digit MPIN of your choice and you will be activated for Mobile Banking Application.
6. For login into Mobile Banking application, please enter your User Id and the new MPIN.
Should you face any difficulty or you have any queries, please contact our Customer care
We request you to please provide your valuable feedback and help us to serve you better. Department of Posts – Banking in your hand.
Mobile Text is also available to request account balances and activity via text messages. Standard wireless carrier charges apply to text messages and alerts.
Central Bank Lebanon Mobile supports all account types including checking, certificates of deposit, savings and money markets, and loans. Download the Android APP available for Central Bank Lebanon Mobile and enjoy mobile banking at its' finest. Central Bank Lebanon Mobile is ONLY available to Central Bank's Online Banking customers. Sign up for Online Banking today and enjoy the convenience of mobile banking. Online Banking users must login and add Web Mobile Settings and Text Mobile Settings to activate mobile use.
*There is NO fee from Central Bank. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless provider for more details.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.