Mobile Banking. It’s a fast, free* and secure way to:
• Check your account balance and transaction history
• Transfer funds between eligible accounts
• Pay bills
• Deposit checks
• View and activate your cash back offers
• Contact Central Bank
Best of all, you choose whether you want to use a simple text message, your mobile web browser or our free app for ultimate, fast access to your finances on the go - with the same security as online banking.
*Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.
**For eligible customers.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.centralbankutah.com/site/privacy_policy.html
How to Use Mobile banking
•sends an SMS “CBIREG” to “9223172357”
•You will Gets the User-ID and Default MPIN
•For android mobile user Visit Google play store to download the Cent Mobile application and for java and blackberry mobile user visit https://centralbankmobile.in/cbiapp/
•Login into application and change the default MPIN
•Activate your mobile banking by login to your personal internet banking and go to Mobile banking activation menu or visit your home branch.
•Go to setting and change the channel as per your choice i.e. SMS or GPRS, If channel is SMS then for each and every request you will require a SMS charges ,If channel is GPRS then there is no any charges for your SMS only you need to ensure your GPRS connection should be ON
•Now you can use the Central Bank of India Mobile Application.
* Fast access.
* Offline view.
* Filter by transaction date and search by remarks,amount and transaction type.
* Option to set default account.
* Rearrange entries by ascending or descending order.
* Option to change number of transactions per page.
* Personalise your passbook by creating your own personal ledger and tag/add transactions to it.
* Share your account/transaction details using SMS, email etc.
Mobile Banking Features
• Full-Featured, Free Money Manager – Access to the same great features available in Online Banking. Track your spending, create budgets, set alerts and goals, monitor your cash flow and more! View all of your financial accounts in on location, even those from other financial institutions.
• Free Mobile Check Deposit† - Save unnecessary trips to the bank and deposit checks into your personal or business, checking or savings accounts. We’ll automatically capture the picture of your check. If you’ve tried depositing your check before and had issues, we’ve fixed those bugs!
• Free Bill Pay with eStatements† – Add and edit payees, make payments, set up recurring payments and more! Save on stamps and never miss a payment. Plus with eStatements, view up to seven years of account history in one convenient location.
• Add and Edit Travel Notifications – Notify us at least one business day in advance of your expected travel date and we’ll monitor transactions out of your normal usage and you’ll avoid the possibility of your card being declined while traveling.
• Free Text Banking† – Receive quick balance and account history updates, and make transfers via text message.
• Free Alerts† – Create and manage text alerts for spending limits, balance thresholds, goal progress, check clearance, direct deposit notification, and more!
• Manage your loans, transfer funds, notify us of upcoming travel, find the nearest bank and ATM locations, and more!
† Data and text rates for your mobile carrier may apply.
^ Text Banking is not available on tablet devices.
Search By IFSC
Search By MICR
Search By Branch Name
Search By Address
Search By City
Search By District
Search By State
Search By Pincode
This App contains Offline Details from Banks of India like State Bank of India (SBI), IDBI Bank, Bank of Baroda (BOB), Axis Bank, Union Bank of India (UBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB), Bank of India (BOI), State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Travancore (SBT), Indian Bank, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ), HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Canara Bank, State Bank of Mysore (SBM), Karnataka Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra (BOM), State Bank of Patiala (SBP), South Indian Bank, The Federal Bank Ltd, Vijaya Bank, Andhra Bank, Syndicate Bank & SBI Freedom Plus, State Bank Kahin Bhi, State Bank Anywhere
This App focuses on Indian Banks from Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Delhi, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Karnataka, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Kerala, Odisha, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Assam, Chandigarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Goa, Pondicherry, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad, Srinagar, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Bhopal, Ujjain, Surat, Rajkot, Baroda (Vadodara), Nagpur, Kolhapur, Sangli, Satara, Bengalore (Bengaluru), Trivandrum, Cochin, Guwahati, Navi Mumbai, Kanpur, Allahabad, Indore, Kochi, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dehradun, Nainital, Raipur, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Leh, Ladakh, Panjim, Haridwar, Shimla, Puducherry, Silvassa, Car Nicobar, Kavaratti, Imphal, Agartala, Shillong, Aizawl, Gangtok, Kohima, Itanagar, Dibrugarh.
* User friendly interface with touch screen UI support
* Balance Inquiry (With combined Available Balance)
* Mini Statement (Last 9 transactions with available balance)
* Intrabank Funds Transfer (Mobile to Mobile, Mobile to Account)
* Interbank Mobile Payment Service (IMPS)
* Airline and Movie Ticketing
* Bill Payment and Donations
* Offline Service Requests
* And more.....
For Registration please visit your nearest Branch, get your Application Password and mPIN for activating your Mobile Banking services
(Note: If you are entering the wrong password more than 5 times, your application will be blocked)
For more details please visit http://vijayabank.com/
Department of Post never ask you to provide your MPIN, Transaction Password, User ID and OTP (One Time Password). Please be aware of such Phishing by fraudulent.
How to Activate Mobile Banking Application
1. Download the Mobile Banking Application from Google Play store. Please don’t download from any other websites.
2. Open the application and click on Activate Mobile Banking button.
3. Enter the Security Credentials which you have provided with Department of Post.
4. No message Charges for OTP (One Time Password). We shall deliver you Activation OTP on your Registered Mobile Device. Please enter the OTP on the screen which asked you to enter the OTP and proceed further.
5. Once successfully validated you will be asked to enter 4 digit MPIN. Please enter 4 digit MPIN of your choice and you will be activated for Mobile Banking Application.
6. For login into Mobile Banking application, please enter your User Id and the new MPIN.
Should you face any difficulty or you have any queries, please contact our Customer care
We request you to please provide your valuable feedback and help us to serve you better. Department of Posts – Banking in your hand.
The new Airtel Money app provides the best in class payment experience for Recharges, Instant Money Transfers to Contacts, Shops & Bank accounts, Bill Payments and online shopping.
The new app that works for all telecom carriers in India, also allows you to discover people and shops near you, making location based payments a reality.
Request money from your contacts was never earlier. You can even tap & request money with NFC based payments
Here is what you will experience in the new Airtel Money App:
- New User Interface: Ensures a fast, open and secure experience
- OTT: The new carrier agnostic app allows any customer on any operator to download and enjoy ALL the benefits of airtel money
- New ways to pay with Tap and location
- Fast & Simple: Fast forward your frequently used payments
- On-the-fly Load Money: No need to load your wallet first. Transact first and pay with Debit/Credit Card or Netbanking for your transactions with a simple checkout experience at the end.
- Snap & Store: Take a picture of your credit card and store it on Airtel’s PCI DSS certified infrastructure
What Can You Do With Airtel Money:
- Recharge ANY mobile, DTH or Datacard (all operators are supported)
- Pay Electricity, Water, Gas, Postpaid, Landline, DataCard bills
- Instantly transfer money to any bank account in India (uses the IMPS technology) or to any airtel money user.
- Pay @ Shops, restaurants or any merchants that accept airtel money.
- Request money from contacts
- Find and call Airtel Money retailers near you
What's In It For You:
- Get the best value of airtel prepaid and DTH recharges on the airtel money app
- Exclusive offers and deals from online and physical merchants. For a complete list of offers please visit http://airtel.in/money/exciting-offers/
Airtel Money is a RBI-authorized payment service. To use airtel money, download the app and load money into your wallet using your bank account or credit card.
Exclusive Offer: One-time Activation fee of Rs 15 waived off when the first load money is done online or through the app.
Please visit www.airtel.in/money for detailed terms & conditions.
★ App calculates following calculations in most accurate way
- Loan EMI / Loan Repayment
- Fixed Deposit Maturity (FD)
- Compound Interest
- Simple Interest
- Recurring Deposit (RD)
- Indian Financial Calculator
- Tax Deduction @ Source (TDS)
- Percentage Calculations
★ App can be used as
- IFSC Code searcher
- MICR Code searcher
- Bank Branch Locator
- Indian Financial Calculator
- Currency Converter
- Bankers Calculator
★ Amazing features it includes:
- Send calculations to your clients, friends, relatives using your favorite messenger.
- Low on memory.
- Easy Navigation.
- Can be installed on external storage (Memory card).
- Sleek, simple and Intuitive design.
- Supports version as low as 3.0 (HoneyComb).
★ Made for
★ Care we took:
Bank Calculator has been designed and developed with utmost care for almost every aspect. Nevertheless, we always welcome heartiest feedback and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org (Don't forget to say "Hello").
★ Aside note: (DISCLAIMER)
We are not associated with any of the bank in any way. If you have any difficulties with app, don't hesitate to provide your feedback at email@example.com, we will be happy assisting you.
- Check Balances
- View Transaction History
- View Spending Pattern Graphs
- Transfer Funds
- Mobile Deposit
- Bill Pay
- Pay Loans
- View Check Images
*Mobile Banking requires members be enrolled in Online Banking. Visit http://www.ccufl.org/ for further details.
REGISTER - To use CentralMOBILE, you must first be enrolled in CentralNET online banking. To use the CentralMOBILE APP, simply download the APP, to use the browser you will need to register your device in CentralNET to receive the browser address and an activation code.
MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT - Snap photos of checks and deposit them right from your smartphone. Just sign the back snap, and send.
CHECK BALANCES – See your latest checking and savings account balances and recent transactions.
TRANSFER FUNDS - Easily transfer cash between your eligible Central Bank accounts.
PAY BILLS - Make one-time payments from anywhere and change or cancel pending payments you have entered through CentralMOBILE or CentralNET online banking.
POPMONEY – Send and request money with our new Popmoney feature.
FIND LOCATIONS - Find nearby Central Bank branches and ATMs using your phone's built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by Zip code or address.
Central Bank & Trust Co. and Central Bank of Jefferson County are wholly owned subsidiaries of Central Bancshares, Lexington, Kentucky.
Moreover, this app does not store any data or password details of yours. So don't worry about your password details and enjoy easy and safe net banking for all banks at one go.
This app provides net banking for many nationalized banks and private banks net banking.
This app includes net banking of following Indian banks:
- Allahabad Bank Net Banking
- American express bank Net Banking
- Andhra Bank Net Banking
- Axis Bank Net Banking
- Bank of Baroda Net Banking
- Bank of India Net Banking
- Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking
- Canara Bank Net Banking
- Catholic syrian bank Net Banking
- Central Bank of India Net Banking
- Citibank India Net Banking
- Corporation Bank Net Banking
- Dena Bank Net Banking
- Deutsche Bank Net Banking
- Development Credit Bank Net Banking
- Federal Bank Net Banking
- HDFC Bank Net Banking
- HSBC Bank Net Banking
- ICICI Bank Net Banking
- IDBI Bank Net Banking
- Indian Bank Net Banking
- Indian Overseas Bank Net Banking
- IndusInd Bank Net Banking
- ING Vysya Bank Net Banking
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking
- Punjab & Sind Bank Net Banking
- Punjab National Bank Net Banking
- Standard Chartered Net Banking
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Net Banking
- State bank of Hyderabad Net Banking
- State bank of india Net Banking
- State bank of patiala Net Banking
- State Bank of Travancore Net Banking
- Syndicate Bank Net Banking
- UCO Bank Net Banking
- Union Bank of india Net Banking
- Vijaya Bank Net Banking
- Yes Bank Net Banking
All in One Net Banking
All in One Mobile Banking
Happy & Safe Banking :)
This application helps you with the bank's information like MICR Code, IFSC Code, Address, etc. All this information is at your finger tips when you needed.
Key Features are :
= Search Bank branches by States
= Search bank branches by District
= Search bank branches by Branches
= Get IFSC code
= Get MICR code
= TOTALLY FREE
Some of the banks that are covered in the app are listed below:
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Central Bank of India
Indian Overseas Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Punjab & Sind Bank
Punjab National Bank
Union Bank of India
United Bank of India
PRIVATE SECTOR BANKS:
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Development Credit Bank
AND MANY MORE...
Hope this application eases your life when you need to check the IFSC, MICR, BANK ADDRESS of any particular bank of your choice.
This is an OFFLINE application, This application doesn't sync to the online data & saves your bandwidth. Its highly recommended you to install this app on SD card.
Your feedback is important to us, it helps us grow with your valuable positive feedback and ratings! Any issue with this application we're more than happy to help you with the updates.
Any user of this app is eligible to email us with their concerns, bugs, improvements etc.
Hope you like this application. :)
With our Mobile Banking App you can:
– Easily access your Central Bank accounts from anywhere
– Check your account balances
– View recent and pending transactions
– Transfer funds to or from your Central Bank account(s)
– Pay bills from your Central Bank checking account
– Find Central Bank locations and ATMs in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Florida
Central Bank takes the security of your personal and financial information very seriously. We use industry standard security standards to maintain the highest-level of security for your private information, that way you can use Central Bank’s mobile banking App with confidence to access your bank accounts securely, from anywhere.
Central Bank is based in Stillwater, MN and proudly serves communities in the Twin Cities Metropolitan area of Minnesota and Western Wisconsin and Southwest Florida. Learn more at: www.centralbnk.com
Under the permission of the Banking Supervision Committee, the Ministry of Finance and Revenue, dated (24.3.2004) to amalgamate the three banks under guidance to merge the three banks. In the way of merger and acquisition of the Co-operative banks with the Co-operative Bank as the Anchor Bank, the Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association were drawn in alteration and submitted with the approval of the (18/2004) meeting of the Government of the Union of Myanmar, held on (6.5.2004) the Bank was reformed from the private Company to Public Company.On respective receipt of the Certificate of Commence-ment of Business issued on (10.5.2004) by the Department of Investment and Directorate of Companies and license granted on (25.5.2004) by the Central Bank of Myanmar, the Ministry of Finance and Revenue to operate as Commercial Bank and Investment Bank. The Bank started operation since (15.6.2004) as the Co-operative Bank Ltd. (The Public Bank Company Ltd). Thus the Bank came into being to be able to provide more financial services to the public.