All you have to do is take a photo of an object you wish to store dimensions of. Then you add dimensions with arrows, angles and text labels with very intuitive interface.
You have ability to organize your sketches with folder system, export and share them with your friends or business partners.
Good tool for floor plans, area calculations and site Notes.
A must draw tool for all real estate agents, engineers, carpenters, architects, auction sellers, construction workers.
Free alternative for "My Measurements & Dimensions" for IPhone without Ads and full functional!
*** only for 0.99€ you can upgrade to Pro version ***
Pro version saves data on SD-Card.
Application does not require any system permissions, does not show any commercial banners, neither needs any network connection.
Limitation of DEMO version: Notes won't be saved permanently, Alarm/reminder functionality not supported.
Major features of McCal are:
(1) Entering of equations in a way similar to standard scientific calculators. McCal is NOT an RPN (reverse polish notation) calculator.
(2) Natural display: Equations containing fractions, surds, and so on are displayed in the way they would normally be written.
(3) Programmable: Conditional Branching and Loop controls. BASIC-like language and built-in source code editor.
(4) Logging: McCal can record inputs and calculation results in a log file, and export it to SpreadSheet programs in the CSV format.
(5) Equation history: you can recall past inputs and edit/reuse them.
(6) Support for complex number calculation, arrays, and strings.
(7) Matrix calculation: add/subtract/multiply, inverse matrix, determinant, eigenvalue, eigenvector, etc.
(8) Many built-in functions as a scientific caluclator. Trigonometric functions in degrees, radians or grads. The gamma function.
(9) Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes.
(10) A complete lack of advertising.
Please visit our home-page (http://www.milimacode.com) for more information.
TouchDraw gives you everything you need to create structured 2D vector graphics such as flow charts, graphs, diagrams, illustrations, logos and floor plans just to name a few. What makes TouchDraw especially valuable is that it allows you to not only create complex graphics, but to change them easily as well.
TouchDraw differs from a paint program in that objects are always managed independently of the drawing they're in. You can move a figure around, change it's shape, change it's color, group it, without affecting other shapes that are around around.
You can easily share drawings with users on other platforms as TouchDraw is also supported on iPad and Macintosh.
* Create your own libraries of re-usable shapes, or use one of the bundled libraries. The following libraries are included with TouchDraw
- Common networking shapes
- Basic Flowcharting
- Basic Architectural shapes
- Basic Icon Library
- Balloons and Callouts
- Simple Shapes (hearts, diamonds, arrows, etc...)
- Import, Export and Sharing
* Export your drawings via the following formats:
- Native TouchDraw Format
- Visio (VDX/XML Drawing format only)
* Import drawings in the following formats:
- Visio (VDX/XML Drawing format only)
- EMF (Windows Enhanced Metafile)
- WMF (Windows Metafile)
* Rounded Rectangles
* Path Tool
- Easily create complex curves, shapes and paths
* Freehand Tool
- Turn freehand lines into smooth curves
* Image Tool
- Add images from your photo library to your drawings.
* Text Tool
- Support for font, style, size and alignment configuration
* Unlimited levels of zoom
* Dynamic canvas size
- No artificial limits on the size of your drawings
* Grid & Rulers
- Unit aware grid support with optional snap to grid support.
- Visual feedback to your current location within a drawing.
* Alignment (align left, align right, etc...)
* Ordering (move to front, move to back, etc...)
* Line decorations (arrowheads, etc...)
* Organize your drawings into multiple layers.
* Connectable graphs
- Support for creating flow charts and other diagrams.
* Boolean Path Operations
* Add, subtract, intersect or exclusion
* Custom font support
- Import and use your own TrueType or OpenType fonts
biiCADo Touch is a professional 2D CAD-application, optimized for use in mobile devices. The intuitive operation and a variety of CAD Tools enable fast and efficient creation of technical drawings in DXF format. Create PDF documents of your drawings and send them directly from biiCADo touch, to share them with others.
Our product demo video can be found at http://www.bast2i.com/en/biicado_touch.html
This version of biiCADo Touch has the full functionality of biiCADo Touch Pro version with the following limitations:
- Saving drawings is limited to max. 10 geometric elements
- No dropbox support
• Create 2D CAD drawings
• Drawing in Inch and metric units
• Import / export of DXF and PDF documents via e-mail
• Dropbox support (Pro version only)
• Organize your DXF- and PDF-documents clearly in project folders
• Undo / Redo any number of times
Supported geometry elements which can be created and edited:
• Point, Line
• X-Line, Polyline, Rectangle, Polygon, Donut
• Arc, Circle, Ellipse, Elliptical Arc, Spline
• Text, Multiline Text
• Hatch, Solid
• Create Block, insert Block, Block attributes
• Inserting external DXF blocks.
• Horizontal, Vertical, Aligned
• Radius, Diameter
• Angular, Coordinates
• Tolerance, Leader lines
• center marks
• Power Edit (Access to all element properties)
• Delete, copy, move
• Rotate, scale, mirror
• Trim, extend
• Chamfer, Fillet
• txt, isocp, romanc, italic, greekc
• Ansi31, Ansi32, Ansi33, Ansi34
• Ansi35, Ansi36, Ansi37, Ansi38
Tools for precise drawing:
• Ortho mode, grid view, grid snap
Supported Presettings (add, delete, edit):
• Layer, linetype
• Text style, dimension style, point style