* You can try the palmDraft (lite) version which is also available at the Google Play market before you purchase this full version. A small YouTube video-clip is also available if you would like to see palmDraft in action.
Originally designed for palm(tm) OS PDAs back in 2002, palmDraft is now available for the Android platform so you can easily design your own professional-looking electronic schematic diagrams on your Android tablet or phone.
This version of palmDraft has been redesigned for the Android OS. Unlike vector based CAD software this is a bitmap based drawing application featuring a high definition, flick-panning, pinch-zoom-able working canvas optimized for finger or pen drawing and as easy to manipulate as a sheet of paper. The schematics file format is standard .PNG bitmap file format which is easy to share and print.
Designed for high-density screen devices, large screen recommended for best experience.
* For older devices with low screen densities (which have lower heap size), if you get low-memory messages, please check the 'Smaller sheet canvas' option in the prefs. With this option set, palmDraft can still run with but a smaller 1080x720 canvas size.
* 1920 x 1080 HD Canvas.
* Free pinch-zooming and panning of the canvas on all editing modes.
* Grid snapping for easy and accurate finger operation.
* Schematics are saved and edited in standard .PNG format.
* Copy, delete, move, flip and rotate blocks and objects.
* Block Export and Import.
* Built-in basic electronic, electric, network, analog and digital symbols.
* Import custom made symbols and I.C.s
* Landscape and portrait modes.
* Working canvas available in dark or light theme (Prefs).
(KEYWORDS: Electronic schematics, electronic diagrams, electrical diagrams, network diagrams, schematic capture, OrCAD, Protel)
TouchDraw gives you everything you need to create structured 2D vector graphics such as flow charts, graphs, diagrams, illustrations, logos and floor plans just to name a few. What makes TouchDraw especially valuable is that it allows you to not only create complex graphics, but to change them easily as well.
TouchDraw differs from a paint program in that objects are always managed independently of the drawing they're in. You can move a figure around, change it's shape, change it's color, group it, without affecting other shapes that are around around.
You can easily share drawings with users on other platforms as TouchDraw is also supported on iPad and Macintosh.
* Create your own libraries of re-usable shapes, or use one of the bundled libraries. The following libraries are included with TouchDraw
- Common networking shapes
- Basic Flowcharting
- Basic Architectural shapes
- Basic Icon Library
- Balloons and Callouts
- Simple Shapes (hearts, diamonds, arrows, etc...)
- Import, Export and Sharing
* Export your drawings via the following formats:
- Native TouchDraw Format
- Visio (VDX/XML Drawing format only)
* Import drawings in the following formats:
- Visio (VDX/XML Drawing format only)
- EMF (Windows Enhanced Metafile)
- WMF (Windows Metafile)
* Rounded Rectangles
* Path Tool
- Easily create complex curves, shapes and paths
* Freehand Tool
- Turn freehand lines into smooth curves
* Image Tool
- Add images from your photo library to your drawings.
* Text Tool
- Support for font, style, size and alignment configuration
* Unlimited levels of zoom
* Dynamic canvas size
- No artificial limits on the size of your drawings
* Grid & Rulers
- Unit aware grid support with optional snap to grid support.
- Visual feedback to your current location within a drawing.
* Alignment (align left, align right, etc...)
* Ordering (move to front, move to back, etc...)
* Line decorations (arrowheads, etc...)
* Organize your drawings into multiple layers.
* Connectable graphs
- Support for creating flow charts and other diagrams.
* Boolean Path Operations
* Add, subtract, intersect or exclusion
* Custom font support
- Import and use your own TrueType or OpenType fonts
PadCAD is free to download and use, but to save or export your drawings you will need to upgrade the app. A one-time fee of $14.99 will be charged for the upgrade.
Once upgraded, you can save or export any number of drawings as many times as you wish.
Main Features :
1) Intuitive finger-based drawing and editing: Draw walls with your finger, then adjust them by dragging or stretching them.
2) Fine-tune controls: For greater precision, every element can be fine-tuned with numeric values for any of its attributes. Simply double-click an element to fine-tune it.
3) Unlimited Undo and Redo: Made a mistake? Made more than one? Tap the Undo button as many times as you need and start over. You can Undo all the way back to the beginning of your session or Redo to your current state. Don't you wish life had an Undo button?
4) Take Pictures: You can photograph the area you are sketching and associate it with your floor plan. A photo icon is placed within your drawing to remind you where your picture was taken. Double-clicking the photo icon displays the full image. This makes it easy to remember which picture goes with which area of the floor plan.
5) Intuitive Zoom & Pan: Use two fingers to zoom in and out of your drawing, just like you would with any other picture on the iPad. You may also pan the drawing simply by dragging your finger. The drawing area is 4 times larger than the iPad screen, allowing you to work on very large drawings.
6) Joystick: The joystick is a very handy way to rotate and move any element without using your fingers or typing in numbers. It provides a third alternative for moving or rotating elements and is one of the most-utilized features for advanced users.
7) Exporting: Export your drawing either as an image file or as a PDF file. Exported drawings can be emailed to any address you want. If you're in an area where there are no internet connections, you can save your drawing as an image file to your iPad's camera roll or save the current drawing within PadCAD by starting a new drawing.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions: email@example.com
• Create 2D CAD drawings
• Drawing in Inch and metric units
• Import / export of DXF and PDF documents via e-mail
• Dropbox support
• Organize your DXF and PDF documents clearly in project folders
• Undo / Redo any number of times
Supported geometry elements which can be created and edited:
• Point, Line
• X-Line, Polyline, Rectangle, Polygon, Donut
• Arc, Circle, Ellipse, Elliptical Arc, Spline
• Text, Multiline Text
• Hatch, Solid
• Create Block, insert Block, Block attributes
• Inserting external DXF blocks.
• Horizontal, Vertical, Aligned
• Radius, Diameter
• Angular, Coordinates
• Tolerance, Leader lines
• center marks
• Power Edit (Access to all element properties)
• Delete, copy, move
• Rotate, scale, mirror
• Trim, extend
• Chamfer, Fillet
• txt, isocp, romanc, italic, greekc
• Ansi31, Ansi32, Ansi33, Ansi34
• Ansi35, Ansi36, Ansi37, Ansi38
Tools for precise drawing:
• Ortho mode, grid view, grid snap
Supported Presettings (add, delete, edit):
• Layer, linetype
• Text style, dimension style, point style
NOTE: please don't use hardware acceleration to prevent incorrect drawing.
You can create and edit such graphic objects as:
- Polyline (polygone)
- Bezier curve
Editing objects performed by interaction with a device touch screen.
How to use:
- Single touch - adds an object or vertex / select the object
- Double-tap - unselects the object
- Long press - show context menu of a selected object
- Pinch in / pinch out - scales the workspace
tags: schematic, diagram, circuit, graphic, CAD, scheme
Major features of McCal are:
(1) Entering of equations in a way similar to standard scientific calculators. McCal is NOT an RPN (reverse polish notation) calculator.
(2) Natural display: Equations containing fractions, surds, and so on are displayed in the way they would normally be written.
(3) Programmable: Conditional Branching and Loop controls. BASIC-like language and built-in source code editor.
(4) Logging: McCal can record inputs and calculation results in a log file, and export it to SpreadSheet programs in the CSV format.
(5) Equation history: you can recall past inputs and edit/reuse them.
(6) Support for complex number calculation, arrays, and strings.
(7) Matrix calculation: add/subtract/multiply, inverse matrix, determinant, eigenvalue, eigenvector, etc.
(8) Many built-in functions as a scientific caluclator. Trigonometric functions in degrees, radians or grads. The gamma function.
(9) Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes.
(10) A complete lack of advertising.
Please visit our home-page (http://www.milimacode.com) for more information.
** Get the Premium Edition and enjoy NoteLedge, Ad-Free! **
::::::::::: Testimonies ::::::::::::
Featured as Best Android Apps of the Month on AndroidTapp
"If you love scrap-booking and note-taking this app can bring the power of several medium in one place," - AndroidTapp.
“While handwriting and text notes are ten-a-penny, when it comes to recording media like photos and videos alongside your written thoughts, the field gets a lot thinner. Luckily the popular iOS app NoteLedge is finally on Android, and compatible with devices using version 3.0 and above.” – Make Use Of
Powerful Editing Tools:
- A full set of styli including a pencil, a crayon, and three types of brushes
- Stylish handwriting with adjustable colors, opacity and sizes
- Moveable text boxes
- Insert photos from your album or camera
- Take notes and record audio simultaneously
- Add multiple video/audio recordings to enrich the contents
- Export audio recordings as WMV files to your device
Capture ideas instantly:
- No more wait time! Instantly enter the note editing page directly as you open NoteLedge. NoteLedge is one of the few note-taking apps that give you instant access!
- Jot down ideas with smooth handwriting and drawing tools
- Add captions to photos by drawing or typing on the inserted images
Keep Everything Organized:
- File dates and size info are provided for your convenience
- Use the file clone feature to create a copy of your note, with just a few taps!
- Back up your notes to the popular cloud storage options such as Dropbox and Google Drive and with more to come!
Share Your Life the Easiest Way:
- Post your creative notes on Facebook, Twitter and Weibo
- Export your notes as PNG files to Gallery
Become our fan on NoteLedge to learn more about our dedication, fan events and our great products!
We value your feedback, but we cannot answer you in the comments. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your comment in our Facebook fan page, we are committed to serve our customers.
It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for preparing her/his lecture or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many users outside university, for instance businesspersons who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with an S-pen, and an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, and an Amazon Kindle Fire HD with an Adonit Jot Pro and a Wacom Bamboo stylus). The basic functionality works on all devices with Android 3.0 or later, but some which are hardware-dependent such as pressure sensitivity might not.
NOTE: There is a free trial version to test if the app is right for you. The free trial version is fully functional with the exception that the number of notebooks is constrained to two, with no more than eight pages per notebook.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows multiple pages to be simultaneously visible on the screen (i.e. continuous page view)
* allows smooth writing, typing, scrolling, and zooming
* free choice of notebook's page width and height (i.e. horizontal and vertical resolution of pages' bitmaps)
* free choice of notebook's cover color, paper color, paper pattern type (plain, ruled, checkered, image, or custom), paper pattern size, and paper pattern color
* four standard pencil colors, three standard pencil widths, seven standard eraser sizes, and eighteen custom pencils (for which color, width, softness, and pressure or velocity sensitivity can be freely chosen)
* text layer for entering text via keyboard
* drawing tools such as line, empty and filled rectangle, empty and filled oval or circle, text, and custom
* cut, copy, and paste within notebook pages and across notebooks
* multiple layers in notebook pages
* image and image set import into notebook (including image import directly from camera)
* single- and multi-page PDF import (requires PDFView to be installed)
* notebook export as compressed PDF
* notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* audio recording and replay (requires LectureRecordings to be installed)
* video recording and replay (requires LectureVideos to be installed)
* sharing and import of notebook pages
* keyword attachment to notebook pages and automatic indexing
* insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* sharing and import of notebooks
* organization of notebooks in folders
* backup and restore of notebooks board
Possible issue: For certain functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Notebook and folder import, notebooks board restore, and image set import require a file manager app to be installed; image import directly from camera requires a camera app to be installed; PDF import requires a file manager app and PDFView to be installed; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be installed; audio recording and replay require LectureRecordings to be installed; video recording and replay require LectureVideos to be installed.
Расчёт длин вставок соединения двух трубопроводов. Расчёт производится под разными углами, разных диаметров и толщин, учёт зазоров под сварку.
Возможности расчётов соединений:
Параллельное и угловое соединение трубопроводов в разных плоскостях.
двумя урезанными отводами одинакового диаметра,
двумя урезанными отводами разного диаметра,
углы наклона от 10° до 85°; зазоры 0- 20 мм;
одним урезанными отводом (10° - 85°) и отводом 90° одинаковых диаметров,
одним урезанными отводом (10° - 85°) и отводом 90° разных диаметров,
расчёт длин плоскостей отвода в миллиметрах, в зависимости от градуса угла наклона.
Возможность расчёта с зазорами под сварку- получение "чистого" размера заготовки.
Ориентация экрана Landscape- при наклонах телефона ориентация экрана не меняется.
Клавиатура с большими цифровыми кнопками.
Возможность просмотра большого подробного чертежа (на весь экран).
Для перепроверки введенных данных, все данные вынесены в окно вывода результата.
Подробная инструкция по использованию приложения.
### Note Anytime is now the paid version which includes new features.
More than a simple note taking app, Note Anytime is also a powerful drawing app, PDF annotation tool, interactive browser, virtual whiteboard and more. Note Anytime is a universal note taker and sketching software for iOS, Android and Windows.
With cross-platform support on all mobile devices, Note Anytime allows you to take a note or sketch around anything, anywhere, anytime. You can combine handwritten or typed notes with photos and graphics on various paper styles, add sketches and drawings, scale your paper up to a whiteboard or down to a sticky note, and then share it to social networks. Take a Note – Anything, Anywhere…with Note Anytime.
Generous Variety of Paper and Pens – You are given a generous variety of pen styles and colors which can be customized to your preference for thickness, color and transparency. Paper styles in the item library include stationery, calendars, note types and even musical scores.
Calligraphy Pens – The free version of Note Anytime even offers perfect curve correction and highly stylized lettering with calligraphy pens.
Digital Scrapbooking – You can combine any number of elements and redesign in your composition: handwritten text, keypad input, and photos from the device camera, imported jpeg graphics, a PDF file or even a web page.
Scaling Functions – With zoom levels of up to 50X scaling and the size of over 25 feet in diameter, no other note application can give you the powerful graphic and photo editing quality of Note Anytime. You can shrink your creations down to the size of a sticky note or up to the size of a billboard while still maintaining 100% visual integrity.
Jump to Feature – You never have to worry about navigating around your document with the easy Jump feature. Any part of your drawing or document can be tagged for easy navigation and retrieval later.
Web page Import and Export – Note Anytime acts as an interactive browser which allows you to go out to a website, import the site as a graphic and then markup, scale, rotate, annotate, and export the result as a high resolution jpeg graphic.
High Resolution Graphics – The vector based authoring tools in Note Anytime not only allow you to collapse or expand any graphic without losing visual integrity – but it also allows drawings to be saved as individual jpeg graphics into the item library for infinite reuse later. Even text boxes are treated like high resolution graphics which can be rotated, scaled or moved anywhere within your workspace.
Social Media Sharing Capability – Unlike other note taking applications, Note Anytime allows you to easily output your new creations via email, social media sharing services (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr), or saved to Dropbox and Digital Cabinet.
Cloud Based Storage Free – Note Anytime even offers convenient batch upload to its own cloud based storage service called Digital Cabinet with 2GB for free.
Automatic Sync Across Platforms – When you register for Digital Cabinet, you will never have to worry about losing your data, sketches and drawings or any other critical documents. Automatic save and synchronization means you can pick up where you left, no matter what device you are on. You can sketch a drawing on your Android, pick it up on your iPad and then send it to your Windows 8 desktop without ever losing your work.
SXF Browser for Android は電子納品用図面をチェックするためのプログラムではありません。CAD の中間ファイルとしての SXF に着目し、特に仕様がシンプルなためデータ・サイズが比較的小さい SFC 形式のファイルをウェブや携帯端末で閲覧できるようにならないかという発想から生まれたプログラムです。
そのため現在、閲覧の機能だけに特化していますが、画像を共有する機能がありますので、他のアプリと連携してメモを残したり印刷したりすることが可能です。電車の中で図面を検討していて、ふと面白いアイデアが浮かんだら Facebook や Evernote を使用してメモと一緒に図面の画像を保存することができますし、Skitch を使用すれば図面上にマーカーやメモを描いて、それを画像として保存することができます。またオフィースでは、PrintBot を使用して無線 LAN を経由してプリンタに直接印刷することもできます。
※ そもそも JW_CAD で手書き感覚で描いた図面をウェブ上で表示し操作したい（SXF Browser for Web (Java Applet) http://shighe.com/sxf_browser_for_web/?applet）という願望から開発を始めましたので、当初は、寸法線を一本一本自分で描くような 時代遅れの勇者？ が作成した図面しかうまく表示できませんでしたが、バージョン 1.0.6 で 時代遅れの勇者？でない方 が作成した図面もそれなりに表示できるようになりました。
※ バージョン 1.0.6 でほとんどの構造化要素を実装しましたが、塗り以外のハッチング や 寸法線の矢印 などは原図通りに表示されない可能性があります（全く表示されないということではなく、異なる方法で表示されます）。原図通りに表示する必要がある場合は、その部分（塗り以外のハッチングや寸法線）だけ解除あるいは分解（CAD により用語が異なる）してから SFC 形式のファイルに保存してください。
A wonderful drawing App for all ages to free your imagination and inner artist. Simple, neat while full of possibility.
With Color Draw Painting, you have full control of brush color, brush size, background color, special effects etc.
Color Draw Painting, the BEST android drawing app for kids!
Color Draw Painting is particularly designed for kids with super easy-to-use painting on canvas. It has endless bright colors and beautiful brush effects, such as Emboss, Spray, Out line, Layer.
Many functionality are available :
- User-friendly interface
- Color picker with bright colors
- Special brush effects
- Different brush sizes available
- Gallery saves drawing pictures
- Share drawing via Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Picasa, etc.
Draw and Enjoy !
If you like this application, click on the +1 button above and give us a 5 stars rating :)
Keywords: draw, paint, brushes, coloring, glow, neon, kids game free.
The device should have, at least, a resolution of 800x480 but a resolution of1024x600 will provide you a much better user experience.
Wonderpad provides undo & redo functionality, three kind of brushes with adjustable size,
16 colors to choose from with the ability to adjust the transparency, Blur, Glow and drop shadow effect.
You can also enter text with the virtual keyboard, draw some circles, straight lines and rectangles.
NOTE: the document is saved has a PNG file under this path: Android/data/org.decatime.wonderpad/files/Download/
Last but not least, wonderpad can save your work as a png file for later use.
try it online at : http://www.decatime.org/wp1/wonderpad.html
What can you create with Skedio:
- Creative artworks;
- Schemes and diagrams;
- Educational illustrations;
- Technical sketches;
- Mind maps;
- Handwritten notes;
- Floor plans;
and you can view and edit a drawing anytime and anywhere.
CADianAnyView is a valuable viewing tool to a CEO, Executives, and a site dispatched worker involved in drawings or authorization as the purchasing department, the planning part, and computer room besides an administers in design part as well as a CAD drawing designer.
Moreover, quality improvement, delivery date reduction, and cost reduction are anticipated by the accumulation of these kinds of opinions since customers, employers, engineers, reviewers, and distribution suppliers can analyze products and cooperate with each other from product development to the end of product life.
CADianAnyView supports as follows:
1. Snap function, zoom, pan, 3D orbit function
2. Line, polyline, circle text, free curve drawing etc.
3. Measurement function (area, distance, size)
4. Editing function(erase, move, copy)
5. Undo, redo function
6. Layer function
7. View sight at various angles