- Sync (wirelessly *) with MediaMonkey for Windows (Playlists, tracks and videos including file info, ratings, lyrics, play history, etc.)
- Manage Music, Classical music, Audiobooks, Podcasts, Video, etc...
- Navigate by Artist, Album, Composer, Genre, Playlist, etc.) with support for multiple attributes (e.g. Genre=Rock;Alternative)
- Navigate by Folder **
- Play any content supported by your device (it relies on system codecs), with replay gain (volume leveling), an equalizer, and sleep timer
- Bookmark large files (e.g. Audiobooks, videos)
- Access, play, and download media from UPnP/DLNA servers **
- Player widgets for home screen or lock screen
- Edit properties for single/multiple files
- Manage single/multiple files (e.g. play, queue, playlist management, delete, use as ringtone, share)
- Playlist management with hierarchy
- Now Playing views: Album Art / Tracklist
- Compatible with with third-party scrobblers (Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Last.fm)
- Compatible with Beats audio on HTC devices
- Full-library search
* USB Sync is unrestricted. Wi-Fi sync is a time-limited trial.
** Time limited trial.
- Wi-Fi Sync addon: Unlocks unlimited wireless synchronization. Available as an in-app purchase.
- UPnP/DLNA addon: Unlocks unlimited UPnP/DLNA usage. Available as an in-app purchase.
- Advanced Media Management addon: Unlocks home screen customization, folder browser. Available as an in-app purchase.
- MediaMonkey Pro: Unlocks all trial functionality, and provides all of the addon features described above in one bundle. Available in the App Store.
Explanation re. Permissions:
In-app purchases - to purchase addons
Device & app history (retrieve running apps) - to show/hide the tray icon
Identity (find accounts on the device) - to allow purchases of addons
Photos/Media/Files (Read, modify, delete, or test access to the contents of your USB storage) - to sync/download content via UPnP
Wi-Fi and Other network connection information (view Wi-Fi connections, full network access, connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi, allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception, view network connections) - for Wi-Fi sync / UPnP
- prevent device from sleeping) - for video playback
- modify system settings - to change Wi-Fi settings
- change your audio settings - for audio/video playback
- pair with Bluetooth devices - for bluetooth playback
- install shortcuts - to add playlist shortcuts
- read phone status and identity - to hide the Lock Screen Player (only on system OS versions < 4.2) during a phone call
- disable your screen lock - to allow for a Lock Screen Player on system OS versions < 4.2
Control iTunes via Wi-Fi. Choose your favorite artists, genres, albums and playlists as if you're at your PC or Mac. Play music on your computer and AirPlay speakers, and adjust volume with total control. Rate tunes, add to Up Next and more.
• Browse by Artist, Genre, Album, Playlists
• Adjust volume using phone controls
• Select AirPort Express and AppleTV speakers
• Adjust individual AirPlay volumes
• Item menus for advanced options
• Rate tracks and view ratings
• Add tracks to Up Next
• Shuffle, repeat, repeat all
• Stay-connected/Wi-Fi auto-reconnect
• Connect to multiple iTunes
• Start Genius from current track
• Search your iTunes library
• Tablet support
• Home, lock screen widgets
• Pause on phone call (requires phone permission)
• Pro quality, easy to use
See what others are saying: http://hyperfine.com/remoteforitunes/share
Make sure to try our free Trial version before purchasing.
Requires iTunes 10 or 11 for Mac or Windows. Works on Android tablets and phones.
Buy the best, most reliable and compatible iTunes remote available for Android today, and start enjoying music all over again.
Note that application features, user-interface and appearance vary with device's Android version. Android version 4.0.3+ shown.
iTunes, AirPort, AirPlay and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
View The Bee's Facebook page, Twitter posts, News, Weather, Travel, Galleries and lots more to see what's happening in Blackburn, Preston and other parts of Lancashire!
This app is written because other Sonos apps are too slow for the most simple tasks (like volume control).
The app is not a replacement for the official Sonos Controller app, but merely serves as a quick remote for your Sonos system.
Furthermore, it allows you to configure the music that you would like to start automatically on your Sonos Zoneplayers as soon as you connect to your home Wi-Fi and to mute music when a phone call is active.
------ Features ------
• Autodiscovery of your Sonos Zoneplayers.
• Playback (play, pause, stop) & Volume control
• Group zones (un-group by clicking the stop button on the specific zone widget)
• Quick access to your favorite radio stations, Sonos playlists, Line-in, Sonos Favorites
• Quick search and play Albums, Artists, Tracks
• Support for multiple widgets, each controlling a zone and having its own color.
• Start official Sonos app (big widget only)
• Zone and group volume control
• Sleep Timer
• Auto-play (selected music starts automatic when connect to your home Wi-Fi) for each zone with optional confirmation.
• Auto-mute on active phone call
• Volume/Play/Pause control from the notification bar
------ Manual ------
[Adding your ZonePlayers]
• The first time you place a widget on your home-screen, you have to configure your Sonos Zoneplayer(s).
You can either fill in the IP address(es) manually or autodiscover them.
• You will only be allowed to add IP addresses of Zoneplayers that are currently accessible, because the app
will automatically fetch info (like the name of the zone) from the Zoneplayer.
• Once you have configured all Zoneplayers, you can hit the 'Place Widget' button and it will ask you which one of the
configured/discovered Zoneplayers you want to control with the widget that you are currently adding to the home-screen. You can also change the color of the widget so that you can easily distinguish between your different Zoneplayers. Both color and opacity can be changed.
• Each time you add a new QuickSonosWidget widget to your home-screen, you will get the same configuration screen, where you can add/remove Zoneplayers.
• With the Volume Control buttons (below and above the name of the zone on the home-screen widget), you can control the volume
of that zone. Group volume can be controlled by clicking the name of the zone.
• The Play/Pause button will start/pause the music on the Zoneplayer
• The Stop button will stop the music
• With the Join button, you can link the player, attached to this widget, to another player that is currently active (playing). If multiple other players are playing different sources (queue, radio station, ...) you get a pop-up containing a list of the other configured/discovered Zoneplayers that can be grouped to the
Zoneplayer of this widget. If there is only one other source playing on your other players, it will automatically join that source.
• With the Music button, you get a pop-up where you can choose between Radio Station, Sonos Playlist, Line-In, Sonos Favorite, search for Album. Artist or Track.
Here you can also define if the selected source should be started automatically next time you connect to your home Wi-Fi.
• With the Info button, you get a pop-up with info: play state (PLAYING, STOPPED), current track, album, artist, radio station, group master, ...
• Starts the official Sonos app
• Configure a sleep timer
[Sonos Zone Icon]
• Configure auto-play/mute options and the color of the widget
------ DEBUGGING ------
If you encounter any issue, you can always click the "Email Log" button in the configure screen of the app to send the logging to us so we can investigate the issue.
------ DISCLAIMER ------
Not affiliated with Sonos, Inc. To learn more about Sonos and download the official Sonos app, please visit www.sonos.com/support.
Onkyo’s Remote App allows owners to integrate wireless audio stored on an Android device into their Onkyo home network system. The app operates over a wireless LAN and enables a range of remote control functions, such as volume and tone control and input selection.
• Wirelessly streams music stored on an Android device
• Operates general remote-control functions (e.g. play, stop, power on/off)
• Controls multi-zone audio
• Selects input source, network source, and radio station
• Adjusts tone control, listening modes, and speaker volume
• Displays content information
• Compatible with Spotify Connect
• Compatible with Onkyo’s existing RI (Remote Interactive) system
*For details on RI-compatible systems, please refer to the Onkyo website.
*This application program does not support tablet devices.
*This application program does not support smartphones in QVGA or HVGA resolution.
Compatible Onkyo Models:
• All network A/V receivers released in 2010/11/12/13, TX-8050 Network Stereo Receiver, T-4070 Network Stereo Tuner, and CR-N755*
*All models may require a firmware update available for download at the Onkyo website.
Denon and Marantz receivers.
Your phone and receiver must be connected to the same WLAN router to use this application.
- Denon AVR 990, 991, 1613, 1713, 1912, 1913, 2112, 2113, 2312, 2313, 3310, 3311, 3312, 3313, 3808, 4306, 4308, 4310, 4311, 4520, 4806, 4810, 5308, 5805, DN-500AV, A1HD, X4000, X3000, X2000, X1000, E400, E300
- Marantz NR-1504, NR-1602, NR-1603, NR-1604, SR-5006, SR-5007, SR-5008, SR-6006, SR-6007, SR-6008, SR-7005, SR-7007, SR-7008, AV-7005, AV-8801, AV-7701
- Marantz MCR603, MER803, NA7004
- Denon RCDN7, DNP720AE
Models without network interface are not supported.
AVR-Remote on Google+: http://gplus.to/avrremote
This is experimental software. Try it on your own risk.
This application is not affiliated with Denon or Marantz.
Denon and Marantz are registered trademarks of D&M Holdings, Inc.
* Fast auto discovery of your receiver (must support DLNA)
* Sending MP3 files directly to the receiver (must support DLNA)
* Shows changes made with the original remote control (IR) or directly on the receiver without delay.
* Speaker protection. Volume handling is done like on a real receiver. So immediately switching to maximum volume is not possible.
* Displays data which are shown on the receivers On Screen Display.
* Display dimming setting
* Demo Mode (no receiver needed)
This is the first version so expect further features to come. Seeking in MP3 files not yet supported.
This App was developed using a DENON AVR 1713.
AVR-4311, AVR-4306, AVR-3313, AVR-3312, AVR-3311, AVR-2313, AVR-2312, AVR-2113, AVR-1912
In general all Denon receivers with a network connection should work. However every model has special features not available on others. I cannot test it on every possible model, so if you have special needs for your model please contact me via e-mail.
Access your personal music collection and play it on Sony's network audio products located anywhere in your home, wirelessly.
Each Sony network audio product can playback a separate song and be controlled independently. Or when enjoying Sony "HomeShare" products throughout your home, you can synchronize music playback with "Party Streaming".
* "HomeShare" is marketing name of Sony Network Audio products. This name may not be used in some regions/countries.
-Select from one or more speakers to enjoy your music on.
-Play the same song in every room or different songs in every room.
-Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create a list of favorite songs from music stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create, edit and save multiple playlists of music stored on your computer or NAS drive
-Browse Internet music services and thousands of Internet radio stations. (*)
*This feature works with NAS-SV20i/SV20Di, NAC-SV10i, and SA-NS310/NS410/NS510
-Use playback controls to control Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, Shuffle, Repeat and Volume
-View album artwork and song information during Playback
-Using Party Streaming, start and stop synchronized playback of music among multiple Sony Network Audio products, and control the volume of each speaker as a group or individually.
This "Network Audio Remote" is for use with the following Sony network audio products:
Network Audio System/Server
Blu-ray Disc/DVD Home Theatre System
Micro HI-FI Component System
Network Media Player
Products may not be available in all regions.
Some products need a firmware update to add "Party Streaming" function.
*** You can try FREE jetAudio Basic before you buy Plus version ***
-- Sound Effects plugins --
* AM3D Audio Enhancer (http://www.am3d.com)
* Bongiovi DPS (http://www.bongioviacoustics.com)
(Sound effect plugins will be sold separately through in-app purchase.)
(Some plugins can be purchased in Plus version only.)
jetAudio for Windows is the highest rated and most downloaded media player on CNET.COM and now you can listen to same high-quality sound on your Android phone using jetAudio.
It plays almost any type of digital music files you have (.wav, .mp3, .ogg, .flac, .m4a, .mpc, .tta, .wv, .ape, .mod, .spx, .wma* and more) and, it provides a very high quality sound with various effects and enhancements such as Wide, Reverb, X-Bass.
It comes with 32 equalizer presets that will provide a wide array of listening experience.
For those who would like to customize their own sound experience, it also allows 10/20 bands graphic equalizer and other advanced playback functions including playback speed control, crossfading, AGC and much more.
Free Basic version provides same features with Plus version except advertisements and some features.
To enjoy full features of jetAudio, please purchase Plus version.
-- Features for Plus version only --
* 20-bands graphic equalizer
* Tag Editor (MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A)
* Display lyrics in tag (Unsynchronized lyrics)
* 2 lock screens
* 14 app widgets : 4x1 (#2), 4x2 (#3), 4x3 (#3), 4x4 (#3), 3x3, 2x2, 2x3
* Pitch shifter
* Precise playback speed control (50% ~ 200%)
* Light Gray/White theme for browser (Plus only)
* Grid mode for Artist/Song/Folder/Genre browser
* Adjust FF/REW interval
* Expanded notification bar (for JB)
* MIDI playback (using jetAudio WaveTable MIDI synthesizer engine)
-- Features for Basic/Plus version --
* Can choose between 3 List modes or 10 Grid modes for layout style
(In Basic version, layout style can be chosen in Album browser only)
* Find on YouTube
* Last.fm (requires official Last.fm app)
* X-Wide, Reverb, X-Bass sound effects
* AGC (automatic gain control) to avoid volume fluctuations between tracks
* Speed control from 50% to 200% (pitch adjusted)
* Crossfading, Gap-less playback
* Repeat A<->B
* Browser and play music by artits, albums, songs, playlists, genres and folders
* Balance/Volume control
* Sleep timer up to 24 hours
* Flick up to post what you're listening to on Facebook/Twitter
* Flick down to show Now Playing
* Flick left/right to play next/previous
* Lock screens
* Headset button control (Bluetooth headset)
- press to pause/resume
- double/triple press to play next/prev
- long press to mute or TTS (time, title)
* Bluetooth headphone button control
* Send track information via Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3
* Multi-select function (Delete/Add to playlist)
* Keep screen on, Lock orientation options
* Shake to play next/previous track
* Supporting formats:
MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MPC, TTA, WV, APE, MOD (module formats S3M, IT), SPX, AIFF
(WMA may not be supported on some devices. Please check your device specification for WMA support)
(If you want to localize jetAudio for your language, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
NOTE: I am just a single hobby developer, and have no affiliation with the MediaMonkey team.
This is a remote client for the media player MediaMonkey for Windows. In order to use this app, you obviously need MediaMonkey itself, but you also need the MMRemote server installed on your computer. This is a free Windows application that can be downloaded from http://mmremote.net.
Have you found a BUG? Please contact me on my e-mail or forum to tell me about it, and I'll do what I can to help you. The forum can be found here: http://mmremote.net/Forum/, my e-mail is located at the bottom of this page.
- Works with all versions of MediaMonkey.
- Display track details of currently playing song.
- Quick access to detailed information about any track
- All normal playback functions
- Manipulate the 'Now Playing' list in any way you want.
- Browse your music library using most of the categories from MediaMonkey, and play anything you want.
- Browse your playlists (both manual and auto playlists), and play entire lists or selected songs.
- Control the sound volume of both MediaMonkey and Windows itself (including mute), and override the devices hardware volume buttons if you so wish.
- Rate your songs (with support for half stars).
You get these additional features if you donate to support the development:
- Widget (now with rating)
- Permanent notification
- Computer menu
- Lock screen controls
- Homescreen shortcuts
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact me using the e-mail on this page or the forum: http://mmremote.net/Forum/.
Vote for new features here! https://mmremote.uservoice.com
- Can't control system volume on Windows XP machines (MediaMonkey volume can still be controlled, though).
- Some Windows 7 computers have problems with browsing the library from the remote.
- People with huge playlists should deactivate "Send album arts" in the server to reduce memory usage. Working on a fix.
Soundbar : Model code HW-J*** series
(excluding soundbar models - HW-J8500/8501, HW-J7500/7501, HW-J6500/6501, HW-J650/651)
GIGA : Model code MX-J***, MX-JS**** series
(excluding micro and non-bluetooth mini models : MX-J640, MM-J430D, MM-J330, MM-J320)
Control Soundbar with one hand! -
You can connect your mobile with Soundbar to easily use the Soundbar remote control function while watching TV. You can also easily play music from your smartphone through Soundbar.
Maximize your GIGA Party -
Simple music playback and playlist control!
You can play any music you want from your smartphone, USB, or CDs. You can also make a queue to hear only the songs you want. You can conveniently use equalizer settings and wireless remote control features.
Create your party yourself!
Enjoy the feeling of becoming a DJ through 7 DJ effects, panning effects, and music speed control. You can freely control the speaker lighting color and create a party atmosphere. You can even enjoy about 20 instruments with your own performance through DJ sound.
Sports broadcasts are that much more exciting!
Enjoy Samsung TV's sports broadcasts through TV SoundConnect and boost the announcer's voice or stadium background noise depending on your preference. Make sports broadcasts even more fun with cheering, jeering, vuvuzela, or siren noises.
Depending on the audio model, some features may not be supported.
May not operate smoothly, not be supported, or screen display problems may occur depending on your phone or the policy of telecom operators.
Check the Bluetooth volume when using other Bluetooth devices after using the app and then use.
Please update to the latest version to use.
Control the basic functions of your Denon product with power, volume, input and surround mode selection.
8 customizable home screen short cut buttons allow you to tailor the look and function of the Denon Remote App to suit your needs.
A multi-zone control page lets you adjust power, volume and input selection for all zones from a single screen.
Super-fast Internet Radio browsing as well as easy favorite preset and recall capability will make surfing through the 30,000 free stations a breeze. Fast thumbnail browsing, library search and playlist creation make navigating your large digital media library easier than ever before.
With the Denon Remote App, your Android device just became an integral part of your home entertainment experience.
• Single Page Multi Zone Control Screen for AV Receivers
• Assignable Home Screen Shortcut Buttons
• Fast Thumbnail Browsing for Network Music File Playback (*1)
• Playlist management for Network Music File Playback (Create/Edit/Delete)
• Frequency Direct FM Tuning
• Fast Internet Radio Browsing (*1)
• Volume Limit Setting
• Denon Blu-ray Player Control when paired with ’13/X Series Denon AVR and Denon Blu-ray 2012 Models (*2)
• Photo Slideshow Transition Adjustment
• AVR and Multi Zone Renaming Capability
• Simple Home Screen Help Display
• Multi-Language Support (English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Russian and Polish) (*3)
*1. During fast network browsing, the AVR GUI and Remote App display may be temporarily out of sync.
*2. An HDMI connection between the AVR and Blu-ray player is required. HDMI control needs to be set to ON for both units.
*3. The OS language setting is automatically detected; when not available, English is selected.
- Compatible Network models: (Product availability varies depending on regions.)
2014 New Models:
Network AV Receiver: AVR-X7200W, AVR-X5200W, AVR-X4100W, AVR-X3100W, AVR-X2100W, AVR-X1100W, AVR-S900W, AVR-S700W
Network AV Receiver: AVR-X4000, AVR-X3000, AVR-X2000, AVR-X1000, AVR-E400, AVR-E300
Network AV Receiver: AVR-4520CI, AVR-3313CI, AVR-2313CI, AVR-2113CI, AVR-1913, AVR-1713, AVR-1613
Network Music System: CEOL piccolo (DRA-N5)
* Not compatible with Denon models other than those listed above.
Please update your AVR to the latest firmware by following each User manual.
Please set "IP Control / Network / Network Control” = “Always On / On" of the device to ensure smooth operation with the Denon remote app.
Compatible Android devices:
• Android Smartphones with Android OS ver.2.3(or higher) or Android Smartphones/Tablets with Android OS ver.4.0(or higher)
• Screen resolution: 800x480, 854x480, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1920x1200
* This application does not support smartphones in QVGA(320x240) and HVGA(480x320) resolution.
• Confirmed Android devices:
Samsung Galaxy S5 (OS4.2.2), Samsung Galaxy S4 (OS4.3), Samsung Galaxy SIII (OS4.1.2), Samsung(Google) Nexus (OS4.1.1), Samsung(Google) Nexus S (OS4.1.2), Samsung Galaxy S (OS2.3.6), LG Optimus LTE (OS2.3.5), LG Nexus 5 (OS4.4.2), Google Nexus 7 (2012) (OS4.2.2), Google Nexus 7 (2013) (OS4.3), Samsung Galaxy Tab2 (OS4.1.1)
We do not guarantee that this application works with all Android devices.
You need at least Clementine 1.2.1 to use this remote!
With this application you can control the music player "Clementine" while you are sitting on your couch eating potato chips.
You have access to your library, playlists, read the lyrics while listening to your favourite song, enjoy the cover art, ...
If you receive a call or want to make one, you don't have pause the current track, Clementine Remote lowers the volume for you!
You want to hear the current track or album while you are on the go? No problem, download them with one click to your phone! No need to plug in a USB cable, it works via wifi! You can even download whole playlists!
* Control player
* Download songs from Clementine to your phone
* Browse your library
* Displays the cover art
* Read the lyrics
* Rate, Love and ban tracks
* Change the volume
* Volume lowers when you receive a call
* Shuffle / Repeat playback
* Playlist selection
* Lockscreen Controls (Android 4.0+)
* Clementine Network Discovery: You don't have to enter the ip, Clementine Remote finds Clementine Players itself in the network!
Download Clementine 1.2.1 from here: http://www.clementine-player.org/downloads
* The remote control is disabled by default. You have to activate it in the settings. *
* Downloads are disabled by default. You have to activate it in the setting, too *
This application is licensed under the GNU GPLv3.
If you have questions, suggestions etc. please write an e-mail.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Check if you are connected to a wifi network.
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Get your current ip address.
android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Is needed for Clementine Network Discovery.
android.permission.INTERNET: To connect to Clementine.
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: The device is in partial wake mode when connect to increase stability.
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: Is needed to detect calls and lower Clementine volume.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For downloading songs.
com.android.vending.BILLING: Is needed for doing donations.
The application allows you to operate HDD AUDIO PLAYER easily using specialized functions that are only possible in a mobile application, such as the “Full Browser” function (tablets only).
This application has the following features:
- Easy operation of HDD AUDIO PLAYER using your mobile device
By installing HDD Audio Remote on your smartphone or tablet, you can remotely select and play tracks, change playback volume, stop playback and more, instead of operating the HDD AUDIO PLAYER directly. You can also select Internet radio programs.
- Creating and editing playlists
You can create and edit playlists with your favorite tracks.
- Editing the music information of a track
You can edit the details of tracks.
HDD Audio Remote supports the following HDD AUDIO PLAYER models. (as of Sept., 2013)
- The functions of HDD Audio Remote may vary depending on the HDD AUDIO PLAYER model.
- Operability improved.
- The app now supports the "Music Transfer" function (transferring music files to the player from a mobile device).
- The app now supports the "Edit SensMe™ channels" function.
- It is now possible to set oversampling (HAP-Z1ES only).
- Album art has been added to the playlist track screen and Favorites screen.
- Operability improved.
- Now supporting Merge Albums.
- Music info can now be re-obtained by album or folder.
- Music info can now be edited by folder or file.
- Disc No. now reflected when sorting by album track.
- Sleep timer setting times added.
- Operability improved.
- Now supports radiko.jp (Japan models only).
- Folder display added.
- Tracks (files), albums and folders can now be deleted.
- Music info can now be re-obtained by individual track (file).
- Music info editing function improved.
- Operability improved.
1) The following new functions were added:
- Sort (change order of album list or track list)
- HDD Content Search
- vTuner Station Search
- Cross Service Search (Search for content related to music being played back)
2) Now supports new software for HDD Audio Player.
3) Operability improved.
RemoteCast lets you :
* Control applications respecting standard ChromeCast controls
* Control the Volume of your ChromeCast devices
* Pause/Play media
* Seek in track/video
* Quick launcher to ChromeCast app by sliding thumb to the right
* Double Tap on the large image to open the associated app
Known issues :
Netflix is not fully supported ( yet! )
Sometimes RemoteCast doesn't pick up on ChromeCast immediately and you need to connect it manually from the top right icon
Control the basic functions of your Marantz product with power, volume, input and settings.
With a new landscape orientation control screen for tablet devices you can easily browse and navigate through your network music services or personal digital music collection with ease; and at the same time view now playing information and cover art all on a single screen.
Our new playback system allows you to easily build your own personal music playlists on the fly with the ability to Drag & Drop files into your queue, or tap to “Play Now”, “Play Next”, “Play Next and Replace Queue” or “Add to End of Queue”. You can then save your queue as a playlist for easy recall.
With the new Marantz Hi-Fi Remote, your Android device just became an integral part of your home entertainment experience.
"Because Music Matters"
Compatible Marantz Models (*1, *2)
2015 New Model:
Network Audio Player: NA6005
Network Audio Player: NA8005
Wireless Music System: M-CR610, M-CR510
Reference Network Audio Player: NA-11S1
*Not compatible with Marantz models other than the above models. Please use Marantz Remote App for previous Marantz models which support App control.
•All brand new designed screen graphics
•Powerful queue playback system for Music Server and music files stored in your mobile device
•Fast Thumbnail Browsing for Internet Radio and Music Server
•Sleep Timer, Alarm, Dimmer and Clock function for Network Music Systems
•AMP Control (Power, Input, Volume) function with Network Audio Player(*3)
•CD Player Control (Power, Playback control, Input) function with Network Audio Player(*3)
•User manual download with Tablet devices
•Multi-Language Support (English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Russian and Polish.) (*4)
*1: NA8005 requires a firmware update to use this app. please update the firmware via the system setup menu. (General > Firmware) In case of using with other compatible models, please use them with the latest firmware.
*2: Please set "Network Control" to "ON" in your product via the system setup menu to use this app. (Network > Network Control)
*3: It requires Marantz products which has Remote Control terminals.
*4: The OS language setting is automatically detected; when not available, English is selected.
Compatible Android devices:
• Android Smartphones or Tablets with Android OS ver.4.0(or higher)
• Confirmed Screen resolution: 800x480, 854x480, 960x540, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1920x1080, 1920x1200
* This application does not support smartphones in QVGA(320x240) and HVGA(480x320) resolution.
Confirmed Android devices:
Samsung Galaxy S5（OS4.2.2）, Samsung Galaxy S4 (OS4.3), Samsung Galaxy SIII (OS4.1.2), Samsung(Google) Galaxy Nexus (OS4.1.1), LG Nexus 5 (OS4.4.2), Google Nexus 7 (2012) (OS4.2.2), Google Nexus 7 (2013) (OS4.3), Samsung Galaxy Tab2(OS4.1.1)
We do not guarantee that this application works with all Android devices.