- Sync (wirelessly *) with MediaMonkey for Windows (Playlists, tracks and videos including file info, ratings, lyrics, play history, etc.)
- Manage Music, Classical music, Audiobooks, Podcasts, Video, etc...
- Navigate by Artist, Album, Composer, Genre, Playlist, etc.) with support for multiple attributes (e.g. Genre=Rock;Alternative)
- Navigate by Folder **
- Play any content supported by your device (it relies on system codecs), with replay gain (volume leveling), an equalizer, and sleep timer
- Bookmark large files (e.g. Audiobooks, videos)
- Access, play, and download media from UPnP/DLNA servers **
- Player widgets for home screen or lock screen
- Edit properties for single/multiple files
- Manage single/multiple files (e.g. play, queue, playlist management, delete, use as ringtone, share)
- Playlist management with hierarchy
- Now Playing views: Album Art / Tracklist
- Compatible with with third-party scrobblers (Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Last.fm)
- Compatible with Beats audio on HTC devices
- Full-library search
* USB Sync is unrestricted. Wi-Fi sync is a time-limited trial.
** Time limited trial.
- Wi-Fi Sync addon: Unlocks unlimited wireless synchronization. Available as an in-app purchase.
- UPnP/DLNA addon: Unlocks unlimited UPnP/DLNA usage. Available as an in-app purchase.
- Advanced Media Management addon: Unlocks home screen customization, folder browser. Available as an in-app purchase.
- MediaMonkey Pro: Unlocks all trial functionality, and provides all of the addon features described above in one bundle. Available in the App Store.
Explanation re. Permissions:
In-app purchases - to purchase addons
Device & app history (retrieve running apps) - to show/hide the tray icon
Identity (find accounts on the device) - to allow purchases of addons
Photos/Media/Files (Read, modify, delete, or test access to the contents of your USB storage) - to sync/download content via UPnP
Wi-Fi and Other network connection information (view Wi-Fi connections, full network access, connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi, allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception, view network connections) - for Wi-Fi sync / UPnP
- prevent device from sleeping) - for video playback
- modify system settings - to change Wi-Fi settings
- change your audio settings - for audio/video playback
- pair with Bluetooth devices - for bluetooth playback
- install shortcuts - to add playlist shortcuts
- read phone status and identity - to hide the Lock Screen Player (only on system OS versions < 4.2) during a phone call
- disable your screen lock - to allow for a Lock Screen Player on system OS versions < 4.2
This app is written because other Sonos apps are too slow for the most simple tasks (like volume control).
The app is not a replacement for the official Sonos Controller app, but merely serves as a quick remote for your Sonos system.
Furthermore, it allows you to configure the music that you would like to start automatically on your Sonos Zoneplayers as soon as you connect to your home Wi-Fi and to mute music when a phone call is active.
------ Features ------
• Autodiscovery of your Sonos Zoneplayers.
• Playback (play, pause, stop) & Volume control
• Group zones (un-group by clicking the stop button on the specific zone widget)
• Quick access to your favorite radio stations, Sonos playlists, Line-in, Sonos Favorites
• Quick search and play Albums, Artists, Tracks
• Support for multiple widgets, each controlling a zone and having its own color.
• Start official Sonos app (big widget only)
• Zone and group volume control
• Sleep Timer
• Auto-play (selected music starts automatic when connect to your home Wi-Fi) for each zone with optional confirmation.
• Auto-mute on active phone call
• Volume/Play/Pause control from the notification bar
------ Manual ------
[Adding your ZonePlayers]
• The first time you place a widget on your home-screen, you have to configure your Sonos Zoneplayer(s).
You can either fill in the IP address(es) manually or autodiscover them.
• You will only be allowed to add IP addresses of Zoneplayers that are currently accessible, because the app
will automatically fetch info (like the name of the zone) from the Zoneplayer.
• Once you have configured all Zoneplayers, you can hit the 'Place Widget' button and it will ask you which one of the
configured/discovered Zoneplayers you want to control with the widget that you are currently adding to the home-screen. You can also change the color of the widget so that you can easily distinguish between your different Zoneplayers. Both color and opacity can be changed.
• Each time you add a new QuickSonosWidget widget to your home-screen, you will get the same configuration screen, where you can add/remove Zoneplayers.
• With the Volume Control buttons (below and above the name of the zone on the home-screen widget), you can control the volume
of that zone. Group volume can be controlled by clicking the name of the zone.
• The Play/Pause button will start/pause the music on the Zoneplayer
• The Stop button will stop the music
• With the Join button, you can link the player, attached to this widget, to another player that is currently active (playing). If multiple other players are playing different sources (queue, radio station, ...) you get a pop-up containing a list of the other configured/discovered Zoneplayers that can be grouped to the
Zoneplayer of this widget. If there is only one other source playing on your other players, it will automatically join that source.
• With the Music button, you get a pop-up where you can choose between Radio Station, Sonos Playlist, Line-In, Sonos Favorite, search for Album. Artist or Track.
Here you can also define if the selected source should be started automatically next time you connect to your home Wi-Fi.
• With the Info button, you get a pop-up with info: play state (PLAYING, STOPPED), current track, album, artist, radio station, group master, ...
• Starts the official Sonos app
• Configure a sleep timer
[Sonos Zone Icon]
• Configure auto-play/mute options and the color of the widget
------ DEBUGGING ------
If you encounter any issue, you can always click the "Email Log" button in the configure screen of the app to send the logging to us so we can investigate the issue.
------ DISCLAIMER ------
Not affiliated with Sonos, Inc. To learn more about Sonos and download the official Sonos app, please visit www.sonos.com/support.
Denon and Marantz receivers.
Your phone and receiver must be connected to the same WLAN router to use this application.
- Denon AVR 990, 991, 1613, 1713, 1912, 1913, 2112, 2113, 2312, 2313, 3310, 3311, 3312, 3313, 3808, 4306, 4308, 4310, 4311, 4520, 4806, 4810, 5308, 5805, DN-500AV, A1HD, X4000, X3000, X2000, X1000, E400, E300
- Marantz NR-1504, NR-1602, NR-1603, NR-1604, SR-5006, SR-5007, SR-5008, SR-6006, SR-6007, SR-6008, SR-7005, SR-7007, SR-7008, AV-7005, AV-8801, AV-7701
- Marantz MCR603, MER803, NA7004
- Denon RCDN7, DNP720AE
Models without network interface are not supported.
AVR-Remote on Google+: http://gplus.to/avrremote
This is experimental software. Try it on your own risk.
This application is not affiliated with Denon or Marantz.
Denon and Marantz are registered trademarks of D&M Holdings, Inc.
Control iTunes via Wi-Fi. Choose your favorite artists, genres, albums and playlists as if you're at your PC or Mac. Play music on your computer and AirPlay speakers, and adjust volume with total control. Rate tunes, add to Up Next and more.
• Browse by Artist, Genre, Album, Playlists
• Adjust volume using phone controls
• Select AirPort Express and AppleTV speakers
• Adjust individual AirPlay volumes
• Item menus for advanced options
• Rate tracks and view ratings
• Add tracks to Up Next
• Shuffle, repeat, repeat all
• Stay-connected/Wi-Fi auto-reconnect
• Connect to multiple iTunes
• Start Genius from current track
• Search your iTunes library
• Tablet support
• Home, lock screen widgets
• Pause on phone call (requires phone permission)
• Pro quality, easy to use
See what others are saying: http://hyperfine.com/remoteforitunes/share
Make sure to try our free Trial version before purchasing.
Requires iTunes 10 or 11 for Mac or Windows. Works on Android tablets and phones.
Buy the best, most reliable and compatible iTunes remote available for Android today, and start enjoying music all over again.
Note that application features, user-interface and appearance vary with device's Android version. Android version 4.0.3+ shown.
iTunes, AirPort, AirPlay and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
View The Bee's Facebook page, Twitter posts, News, Weather, Travel, Galleries and lots more to see what's happening in Blackburn, Preston and other parts of Lancashire!
Onkyo’s Remote App allows owners to integrate wireless audio stored on an Android device into their Onkyo home network system. The app operates over a wireless LAN and enables a range of remote control functions, such as volume and tone control and input selection.
• Wirelessly streams music stored on an Android device
• Operates general remote-control functions (e.g. play, stop, power on/off)
• Controls multi-zone audio
• Selects input source, network source, and radio station
• Adjusts tone control, listening modes, and speaker volume
• Displays content information
• Compatible with Spotify Connect
• Compatible with Onkyo’s existing RI (Remote Interactive) system
*For details on RI-compatible systems, please refer to the Onkyo website.
*This application program does not support tablet devices.
*This application program does not support smartphones in QVGA or HVGA resolution.
Compatible Onkyo Models:
• All network A/V receivers released in 2010/11/12/13, TX-8050 Network Stereo Receiver, T-4070 Network Stereo Tuner, and CR-N755*
*All models may require a firmware update available for download at the Onkyo website.
* Fast auto discovery of your receiver (must support DLNA)
* Sending MP3 files directly to the receiver (must support DLNA)
* Shows changes made with the original remote control (IR) or directly on the receiver without delay.
* Speaker protection. Volume handling is done like on a real receiver. So immediately switching to maximum volume is not possible.
* Displays data which are shown on the receivers On Screen Display.
* Display dimming setting
* Demo Mode (no receiver needed)
This is the first version so expect further features to come. Seeking in MP3 files not yet supported.
This App was developed using a DENON AVR 1713.
AVR-4311, AVR-4306, AVR-3313, AVR-3312, AVR-3311, AVR-2313, AVR-2312, AVR-2113, AVR-1912
In general all Denon receivers with a network connection should work. However every model has special features not available on others. I cannot test it on every possible model, so if you have special needs for your model please contact me via e-mail.
Control the basic functions of your Denon product with power, volume, input and surround mode selection.
8 customizable home screen short cut buttons allow you to tailor the look and function of the Denon Remote App to suit your needs.
A multi-zone control page lets you adjust power, volume and input selection for all zones from a single screen.
Super-fast Internet Radio browsing as well as easy favorite preset and recall capability will make surfing through the 30,000 free stations a breeze. Fast thumbnail browsing, library search and playlist creation make navigating your large digital media library easier than ever before.
With the Denon Remote App, your Android device just became an integral part of your home entertainment experience.
• Single Page Multi Zone Control Screen for AV Receivers
• Assignable Home Screen Shortcut Buttons
• Fast Thumbnail Browsing for Network Music File Playback (*1)
• Playlist management for Network Music File Playback (Create/Edit/Delete)
• Frequency Direct FM Tuning
• Fast Internet Radio Browsing (*1)
• Volume Limit Setting
• Denon Blu-ray Player Control when paired with ’13/X Series Denon AVR and Denon Blu-ray 2012 Models (*2)
• Photo Slideshow Transition Adjustment
• AVR and Multi Zone Renaming Capability
• Simple Home Screen Help Display
• Multi-Language Support (English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Russian and Polish) (*3)
*1. During fast network browsing, the AVR GUI and Remote App display may be temporarily out of sync.
*2. An HDMI connection between the AVR and Blu-ray player is required. HDMI control needs to be set to ON for both units.
*3. The OS language setting is automatically detected; when not available, English is selected.
- Compatible Network models: (Product availability varies depending on regions.)
2014 New Models:
Network AV Receiver: AVR-X7200W, AVR-X5200W, AVR-X4100W, AVR-X3100W, AVR-X2100W, AVR-X1100W, AVR-S900W, AVR-S700W
Network AV Receiver: AVR-X4000, AVR-X3000, AVR-X2000, AVR-X1000, AVR-E400, AVR-E300
Network AV Receiver: AVR-4520CI, AVR-3313CI, AVR-2313CI, AVR-2113CI, AVR-1913, AVR-1713, AVR-1613
Network Music System: CEOL piccolo (DRA-N5)
* Not compatible with Denon models other than those listed above.
Please update your AVR to the latest firmware by following each User manual.
Please set "IP Control / Network / Network Control” = “Always On / On" of the device to ensure smooth operation with the Denon remote app.
Compatible Android devices:
• Android Smartphones with Android OS ver.2.3(or higher) or Android Smartphones/Tablets with Android OS ver.4.0(or higher)
• Screen resolution: 800x480, 854x480, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1920x1200
* This application does not support smartphones in QVGA(320x240) and HVGA(480x320) resolution.
• Confirmed Android devices:
Samsung Galaxy S5 (OS4.2.2), Samsung Galaxy S4 (OS4.3), Samsung Galaxy SIII (OS4.1.2), Samsung(Google) Nexus (OS4.1.1), Samsung(Google) Nexus S (OS4.1.2), Samsung Galaxy S (OS2.3.6), LG Optimus LTE (OS2.3.5), LG Nexus 5 (OS4.4.2), Google Nexus 7 (2012) (OS4.2.2), Google Nexus 7 (2013) (OS4.3), Samsung Galaxy Tab2 (OS4.1.1)
We do not guarantee that this application works with all Android devices.
RemoteCast lets you :
* Control applications respecting standard ChromeCast controls
* Control the Volume of your ChromeCast devices
* Pause/Play media
* Seek in track/video
* Quick launcher to ChromeCast app by sliding thumb to the right
* Double Tap on the large image to open the associated app
Known issues :
Netflix is not fully supported ( yet! )
Sometimes RemoteCast doesn't pick up on ChromeCast immediately and you need to connect it manually from the top right icon
Access your personal music collection and play it on Sony's network audio products located anywhere in your home, wirelessly.
Each Sony network audio product can playback a separate song and be controlled independently. Or when enjoying Sony "HomeShare" products throughout your home, you can synchronize music playback with "Party Streaming".
* "HomeShare" is marketing name of Sony Network Audio products. This name may not be used in some regions/countries.
-Select from one or more speakers to enjoy your music on.
-Play the same song in every room or different songs in every room.
-Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create a list of favorite songs from music stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create, edit and save multiple playlists of music stored on your computer or NAS drive
-Browse Internet music services and thousands of Internet radio stations. (*)
*This feature works with NAS-SV20i/SV20Di, NAC-SV10i, and SA-NS310/NS410/NS510
-Use playback controls to control Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, Shuffle, Repeat and Volume
-View album artwork and song information during Playback
-Using Party Streaming, start and stop synchronized playback of music among multiple Sony Network Audio products, and control the volume of each speaker as a group or individually.
This "Network Audio Remote" is for use with the following Sony network audio products:
Network Audio System/Server
Blu-ray Disc/DVD Home Theatre System
Micro HI-FI Component System
Network Media Player
Products may not be available in all regions.
Some products need a firmware update to add "Party Streaming" function.
The application allows you to operate HDD AUDIO PLAYER easily using specialized functions that are only possible in a mobile application, such as the “Full Browser” function (tablets only).
This application has the following features:
- Easy operation of HDD AUDIO PLAYER using your mobile device
By installing HDD Audio Remote on your smartphone or tablet, you can remotely select and play tracks, change playback volume, stop playback and more, instead of operating the HDD AUDIO PLAYER directly. You can also select Internet radio programs.
- Creating and editing playlists
You can create and edit playlists with your favorite tracks.
- Editing the music information of a track
You can edit the details of tracks.
HDD Audio Remote supports the following HDD AUDIO PLAYER models. (as of Sept., 2013)
- The functions of HDD Audio Remote may vary depending on the HDD AUDIO PLAYER model.
- Operability improved.
- The app now supports the "Music Transfer" function (transferring music files to the player from a mobile device).
- The app now supports the "Edit SensMe™ channels" function.
- It is now possible to set oversampling (HAP-Z1ES only).
- Album art has been added to the playlist track screen and Favorites screen.
- Operability improved.
- Now supporting Merge Albums.
- Music info can now be re-obtained by album or folder.
- Music info can now be edited by folder or file.
- Disc No. now reflected when sorting by album track.
- Sleep timer setting times added.
- Operability improved.
- Now supports radiko.jp (Japan models only).
- Folder display added.
- Tracks (files), albums and folders can now be deleted.
- Music info can now be re-obtained by individual track (file).
- Music info editing function improved.
- Operability improved.
1) The following new functions were added:
- Sort (change order of album list or track list)
- HDD Content Search
- vTuner Station Search
- Cross Service Search (Search for content related to music being played back)
2) Now supports new software for HDD Audio Player.
3) Operability improved.
This is a remote client for the media player MediaMonkey for Windows. In order to use this app, you obviously need MediaMonkey itself, but you also need the MMRemote server installed on your computer. This is a free Windows application that can be downloaded from http://mmremote.net.
Note: I am just a hobby developer, and have no affiliation with the MediaMonkey team.
Have you found a BUG? Please contact me on my e-mail or forum to tell me about it, and I'll do what I can to help you. The forum can be found here: http://mmremote.net/Forum/, my e-mail is located at the bottom of this page.
- Works with all versions of MediaMonkey.
- Display track details of currently playing song.
- Quick access to detailed information about any track
- All normal playback functions
- Manipulate the 'Now Playing' list in any way you want.
- Browse your music library using most of the categories from MediaMonkey, and play anything you want.
- Browse your playlists (both manual and auto playlists), and play entire lists or selected songs.
- Control the sound volume of both MediaMonkey and Windows itself (including mute), and override the devices hardware volume buttons if you so wish.
- Rate your songs (with support for half stars).
You get these additional features if you donate to support the development:
- Widget (now with rating)
- Permanent notification
- Computer menu
- Lock screen controls
- Homescreen shortcuts
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact me using the e-mail on this page or the forum: http://mmremote.net/Forum/.
Vote for new features here! https://mmremote.uservoice.com
- Can't control system volume on Windows XP machines (MediaMonkey volume can still be controlled, though).
- Some Windows 7 computers have problems with browsing the library from the remote.
- People with huge playlists should deactivate "Send album arts" in the server to reduce memory usage. Working on a fix.
"Best app 2014" on both App Store and Google Play
"Editor's Choice" Google Play
Enjoy your music with lyrics, in perfect sync with the music!
Use the equalizer for a better sound or improve your discography's cover arts by adding new ones.
Works as a scrobbler for almost every other music and radio player. It even supports ALAC/FLAC
★ Support to Android Wear (even scrobbling from Google Play Music and Spotify)
★ NEW: complete UI overhaul, with smooth transitions and slick animations
★ Full Spotify, Deezer, rdio, Rhapshody, Play Music support with FloatingLyrics™
★ NEW: use FloatingLyrics™ and enjoy lyrics everywhere
★ NEW: cast music and lyrics to your TV with Chromecast and LG Smart TVs
double check Spotify settings http://bit.ly/mXmSpotifysup
★ Super fast MusicID for unlimited recognition from TV and Radio
★ Search for lyrics by typing words, artist names, or song titles
★ Sing along by removing the song's vocals (Android 4.1+)
➜ Want to be a mXm beta tester ? Join us here http://bit.ly/BetamXm
➜ Help us translating Musixmatch in your language http://bit.ly/translatemXm
Problems? we hear you here http://bit.ly/mXmSupport
Because it is a plug-in rather than the application, or Ver.1.6.0 or more of EQ players, Ver1.1.0 or more of EQ Player PRO is required.
And response format
Mp3, Mp4 (Mp4 audio, M4a and M4p audio) Ogg Vorbis, Flac
Delete or change the content of the Delete / SD card or change the content of the USB storage
- And you need to edit tags
This application is using JAudiotagger Library of LGPL.
Note: This app works on PowerAMP build 342 or later.
This plugin makes your twicca able to tweet now playing info from PowerAMP.
It can be found in tweet edit plug-in.
Available replacements are:
- %originaltext% : The text what you entered in tweet box.
- %album% : album name
- %title% : music title
- %artist% : artist name
- %bitrate% : bit rate in kbps unit
- %samplerate% : sample rate in Hz unit
- If you entered "Hello, World!" in tweet box, "%originaltext% #nowplaying %artist% - %title%" will be changed to "Hello, World! #nowplaying Sample Artist - Sample Title".
Thank you for your volunteer on translation!
Spanish by Carlos Figueroa