- audio record your phone calls in mpeg4, 3gpp or amr format (also automatically)
- announce caller and SMS: speak the caller's name when receiving a call or a message using the synthesized voice (text to speech)
- block unwanted calls and SMS: automatically refuse incoming calls and SMS filtering out the phone number (include or exclude anonymous and/or unknown numbers, favorites, contacts and groups; enable the block by choosing date and time); advanced: choose between different block methods to confuse the caller!
- auto answer: automatically answer the call when phone is ringing by choosing phone numbers, date and time and if respond only when using headphones.
- urgent calls: choose what phone numbers your phone will ring or vibrate also when it's in silent mode
- automatic speakerphone: automatically turn on/off the handsfree when the phone is far/close to your ear
- outgoing anonymous calls: make private calls by hiding your caller ID (also automatically by filtering the phone numbers to call)
- reduce electromagnetic waves: automatically turn on/off wifi, bluetooth, GPS and mobile data (2G/3G) when you speak at your phone
- choose different volume levels during calls: one for normal calling, loud handsfree, wired heasets volume and bluetooth headsets volume
- automatic bluetooth headsets: automatically enable bluetooth for a limited time when the call starts
- timeouts for restoring silent mode and airplane mode: just enable the silent/aiplane mode (in any way) and Advanced Telephone Manager will ask you how much time to stay in that mode
- vibrate the phone when the call begins and when the call ends.
- fast sms: displays the received SMS allowing you to respond immediately.
- Compatibility with Phones / Tablets.
- More features you will discover.
Advanced Telephone Manager uses proximity sensor for turning on/off automatically the antennas and the handsfree when the phone is close to your ear.
In this way, Advanced Telephone Manager can make your calls healthier by lowering the electromagnetic fields.
It can be also useful while you're driving car: through automatic handsfree, the headsets are no longer needed.
Most of Advanced Telephone Manager features are configurable through the most advanced phone number filter: choose whether to activate a function for all numbers or for anonymous numbers, unknown numbers, contacts (all or some), favorite contacts, contact groups and also filter by prefix number.
Advanced Telephone Manager is light, small, useful and very fast.
The application is a background service and you can start or stop it in the preferences.
just acitvate this app , choose the alarm , and when you lost your phone just whistle , yes yes just do that and your phone will play the alarm and you will be able to find it with no pain
Android Wear Watch will buzzing to stop you from going out from your phone.
Can find your phone? Just tap on notification or start Find My Phone app on your watch and tap on the button to launch alarm and visual signals on your phone (even if it’s in silent mode).
The alarm can be setting up for your needs. You can:
- Set alarm volume
- Turn on gradual volume increasing
- Turn on vibration
- Select ringtone
- Set screen brightness
- Turn on Flashlight
The main functionality available for free, but some alarm customization features available only in PRO version, that can be purchased in app (price is $1,99).
Please concern yourself ! Protect your eyes.
How to know the total time of phone screen on?
This application can help you record your phone usage time.
Each application usage time also will be recorded.
You can use the calendar mode to view the total time you use every day.
Start to download it right now? Let you know more about your phone usage situation.
Please like us on Facebook. Give us the power of love.
For existing 1.x pebble users please upgrade your watch app when upgrading to 2.x
Shows Android wear BLE Bluetooth Signal Strength when connected (feature not compatible with moto360)
Shows Android wear BLE Bluetooth Signal Strength when disconnected (feature not compatible with moto360)
Android wear microphone listens to your call
Force Vibrate Pebble / Android Wear
Force Vibrate Phone
Force Ring Phone
Stolen mode: Force Lock, Cry for help
Sets phone volume to maximum
Shows Pebble Bluetooth Signal Strength Note: This will only work if the phone and Pebble watch is unpaired
Notifies Pebble / Android wear on disconnect
Locks phone on Android wear / Pebble disconnect
Saves last known location/map/address on Android Wear / Pebble
Saves Pebble / Android wear disconnect location/time on phone
Premium ONE TIME Purchase: Android Wear / Pebble Bluetooth signal finder, No ads, no settings restriction
*If you have already purchased the premium version of the Old Pebble Finder app and you are migrating to Android Wear you will enjoy the Android Wear support and its premium features for free.
Thanks for the continued support
LG G watch
If some features doesn't work with your watch, Please email me with the Brand and model. I'll try to purchase the most popular watch available.
--Required by ads
--Needed for Pebble Watch app installation
--Required by Google maps and "Send Location to watch" feature
--Required by Bluetooth scanning
--Required by "Lock on disconnect" feature
What is this app?
This app contains Wearable app and Pebble app that aids you in searching for your phone and watch when you lost it.
I have lost my phone, but it is still connected to my watch. How can I find it?
For this scenario, you can use the "Force Ring" feature. This will max out the volume and playback an audio just like when someone is calling.
I have lost my phone and it is no longer connected to my watch. How can I find it?
Check your Pebble/Wear for the last known location. It will give you a rough estimate of where it was at a specific time.
I have lost my Wear/Pebble but it is still connected to my phone through bluetooth. How can I find it?
For pebble, the only way you can find it is by sending a "Vibrate" pulse and listening to it. Android Wear users have it easy. They have 3 features that they can use. First is the send "Vibrate" pulse. Second is to make Android wear "Listen" to your call through the watch's microphone. Third is through "Bluetooth broadcast"; the lower the number the nearer the two devices.
I have lost my Wear/Pebble and it is no longer connected to my phone through bluetooth. How can I find it?
For Pebble, you can use the Bluetooth broadcast reader. For Wear users, you can also use Bluetooth broadcast reader but you have to enable "Broadcast on disconnect" in the "settings" page first.
Will this app drain my battery?
There is less overhead for this app. Bluetooth is already running by default because you are connected to your watch. It will only consume more battery time when you are actually using it which is also the time you lost an expensive phone or watch.
Pebble 2.8.1 firmware
Android wear 5.0.1
See demo at http://youtu.be/-HMLHew6NiY
- Monitors live video and audio feeds from camera enabled Android and iOS device and built in/USB webcam on Mac/Windows PC using the same user account
- Monitor different types of IP cameras(http://ubntek.com/supportedcameras)
- Up to eight devices (Android/iOS mobile devices and Mac/Windows computer) can be configured
- Select either the front or back camera
- 2 Way audio (Push to talk)
- Background audio monitoring
- No need to open ports or configure router or get static IP or DDNS (except IP camera)
- Secured layer encryption for account authentication (user ID & Key, and Password)
- Enable or disable Screen Timeout
- Receive alerts over Push Notifications
+ Motion and audio detection alerts for mobile device and PC by enabling camera side option
+ With Email ID, event detection alert for network camera if applicable
- Select either the front or back mobile device camera
- Enable or disable mobile device LED Flashlight remotely when the back camera is selected
- Automatically capture images by in-app motion and face detection to Photo Gallery
- Support Google Drive and Dropbox
- Unlimited number of IP cameras can be configured
- Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision IP camera on/off
- Enable or disable Upside down, Mirror, Invert Pan Tilt
- Auto preset patrol and sequence for IP cameras
- Enable or disable IP camera and reorder on the list
- Long press the camera name to clone IP camera setup
- Exchange setup file between IP cameras (Export/Import)
- Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9 views)
- Auto sequence multiviews on one screen
- Live single audio and max 9 video feeds on one screen
- Swipe back and forth between multiple cameras screens
- Android Phone, Tablet with Android 2.3 or later
- iPhone, iPod touch, iPad with iOS 6.0 or later
- Mac with OS X Lion or later
+ Camera: Free download at http://ubntek.com/umobilecamera
+ Monitor: Free download at http://ubntek.com/umobilemonitor
- PC with Windows 7 or later
+ Camera: Free download at http://ubntek.com/umobilewincamera
+ Monitor: Free download at http://ubntek.com/umobilewinmonitor
- Encrypted string randomly generated by user ID and Key is sent to the server for registration. Additional encrypted Password string is saved only between camera side and monitor side on your devices. We do not save your ID and Key and Password, thus you should make a note of them and keep it in a safe place just in case OR you can set the auto login feature.
- Password must contain any alpha-numeric characters (lower/upper alphabet character and 0~9 digits)
- One camera device can be simultaneously monitored by up to two monitor devices.
- Push notification could be delayed by depending on your network performance
- If you get UPnP Error message, make sure that UPnP is enabled in your router. If you are still having problems, you need to manually forward ports in your router by referring to http://portforward.com/guides.htm
- To monitor from iOS device to Android device and vice versa, you need to buy uMobileCam on iTunes Store.
If you have any suggestions or other comments, click the Help menu.
The research will take maximum 10 minutes in order to find the best position using all necessary resources(network, wifi, GPS).
You will then receive an SMS with its coordinates and a Google maps link
Unlike other similar applications, research works even if the GPS is disabled
NEW: Use these functions from the WEB !!!
_ Let the phone ring
_ Take pictures from the phone cameras! (Web only)
_ Lock the phone
_ Anti-Theft (SIM change detected)
Troubles uninstalling the app?
You enabled the app as device administrator by using the lock feature, you need to get rid of that in order to uninstall the app:
Hit "uninstall" in the main menu → uncheck the app
Android System settings → Security / Location & Security → device administrators → uncheck the app
Who’s Looking is the best security app to protect your device (anti-theft protection) and your loved ones
Want to know who stole your device?
Want to make you and your loved ones safer?
Want to find where you left your device?
Want to know if your husband is using your device?
Yes, Who’s Looking! Is your choice to find and protect your device!
It's the best alternative to mobile insurance to protect your device.
★ Who’s Looking helps you find out who stole your device.
It takes a silent snapshot through the front facing camera of the criminal who is attempting to use your device.
After taking the picture, it acquires the location of your device and then sends it with the time stamped picture and your device location (Google map link) to your email! (Pro Version)
No long running process needs to be running on your device: it only starts on wrong login. Does its work then shuts down as soon as finished. If device currently does not have data/wifi connection it will wait to send email until connection is made.
You were looking for an equivalent to find my iphone? Who’s Looking is actually much better!
Most common uses:
finding who stole your phone, locating a lost phone, locating a friend, finding a friend, tracking a family member, locating each other on trips, avoid getting lost on trips or events, locating of husband/wife (spouse tracking), locating of children/kids, tracking kids on trips/daily activities such as going to the mall, just locate someone for fun or get peace of mind
OUTSTANDING FEATURES TO PROTECT YOUR DEVICE
★ FULL size image capture
★ NO website registration needed to use Who’s Looking
★ Remote SMS commands: Play alarm. With Pro Version additional commands supported: location request, enable stealth mode
★ Email notifications support with location and pictures with Pro Version
★ Wall of Snoopers - let others know who is looking at your device
★ See who has successfully signed in and how long they viewed your phone with Pro Version
★ Stealth Mode so thief does not know your tracking them (Pro Version) (Not support on Android KitKat)
★ Photo Management
★ Notification Alert
Remote SMS commands – Who’s Looking! can be controlled through simple remote SMS commands:
★ Play an alarm sound: Text your authorization code + ##RING, your device plays a loud alarm even if your device is on mute
★ Find out where your device is: Text your authorization code + ##FIND, you will receive an email with the device's location along with pictures using front and back camera. (Pro Version)
★ ★ ★ Questions? ★ ★ ★
If you have any question, you can check our FAQ section: http://whoslooking.appsbym.com/support.html or please send us an email: email@example.com We respond personally to every email.
Tags: anti theft, where is my droid, wrong login, wrong password, igotya, device stolen, phone locator, phone tracker, mobile locator, find my phone, spyphone, phone protection, mobile insurance, find my iphone, lookout, avast, Kaspersky, whos looking
Whos Looking Requirements:
Front facing camera
Password, Pin, or Unlock Pattern needs to be active
Unsuccessful attempt has to meet your phones minimum password length to count (normally 4 digits or 4 dots in a pattern)
If you have another application that monitors SMS messages that may effect those messages being available to Whos Looking to monitor.
To uninstall you need to first disable the Device Administrator. This can be done by selecting the Deactivate button or using the Stop application from the menu.
★Rescue yourself from any awkward situation★
Get out of boring meetings, uncomfortable conversations and awkward dating with Fake Call.
★Fake Call from Celebrities★
Let the world’s famous people such as beautiful girls, gorgeous celebrity or important officials call you!
★Fake Girlfriend Call★
Prank your friends that there is a beautiful girlfriend or boyfriend calling you.
★Perfect fake phone call for kids★
Perfect simulate fake call from Santa or any other person the kids love.
Fake Call is a funny and useful app for free that simulates an incoming call screen as real. You can customize the fake caller id number, the caller name, contact picture, ringtones and scheduled calling time. As a result, you can schedule a fake call from anyone in the world in any time. It is quite interesting, please download and have a try.
★Simulate Fake calling screen as real, all your friends will believe.
★Customize the fake caller id number, the caller name, contact picture, ringtones and scheduled calling time.
★Set a quick fake call from your contacts.
★Schedule multi fake calls.
★Show Fake call history and logs.
★Support incoming call from sleep mode.
Unsolicited calls from telemarketers, spammers, fraudulent companies and unwanted people aren’t just an irritation; they can cause genuine distress, fear, danger and even illness in extreme cases. But you spend a lot of money owning a smartphone, so why should you have to keep all your details hidden? With Gold Phone Filter installed, you no longer have to.
Telecom companies and government agencies around the world receive thousands upon thousands of complaints about nuisance calls every week, and there’s little or nothing they can do to combat this serious problem. Your best line of defense begins right here with this app, and your phone.
GIVING YOU BACK CONTROL
By installing Gold Phone Filter you take back full control of your privacy without sacrificing the primary reason for owning a smartphone; being able to talk to people. Take a look at how the Gold Phone Filter firewall app puts you back in charge of your connected life:
* Block spam numbers from being able to contact you ever again.
* Only allow calls from numbers added in Allow list.
* Block SMS text messages as well as calls.
* Automatically hang up on unwanted callers.
* Automatically silent on unwanted callers.
* Block all hidden or restricted numbers.
* Only allow calls from authorized contacts in agenda.
* Send an auto-reply message after a rejected call.
* Simple to setup and use, so anyone can easily have control of their privacy.
* A great way to keep kids safe while still allowing them to enjoy a smartphone.
Gold Phone Filter has been extensively tested, is very lightweight so it won’t affect your smartphone usage, and is trusted by over 100,000 smartphone users around the world.
You wouldn’t leave your computer unprotected, so don’t let your smartphone be a victim to nuisance calls any longer. Join the Gold Phone Filter community today, and take back control.
Sensor Kinetics is an advanced viewer and monitor for all of the standard sensors available in your Android device. The new built-in Multi-Sensor Recorder allows you to record up to six kinetic sensors simultaneously.
Written by one of the pioneers of the use of accelerometers and gyroscopes within the modern smartphone, it provides a comprehensive look at the total dynamics of the combined operations of all the sensors.
The app demonstrates the use of the accelerometer, gyroscope and the rotation sensor to control a tilt based view navigation like the RotoView technology by INNOVENTIONS. It also demonstrates the operation of the magnetic sensor, the linear acceleration sensor and the gravity sensor within special graphical displays.
Use Sensor Kinetics to monitor and understand the behavior of the sensors while you change the delay setting or activate/deactivate specific sensors. Each sensor is attached to a sophisticated chart viewer. The Multi-Sensor Recorder records multiple sensors simultaneously at a controlled data rate. If you need to save or share sensor charts, please purchase the companion Sensor Kinetics Pro.
For educational users, the app includes comprehensive help files which provide physics students with hands-on knowledge of how these sensors interact with smartphones and suggest numerous experiments you can perform on your phone or tablet.
Who Should Use Sensor Kinetics?
Developers, students, hobbyists, technicians, engineers... anyone who's curious about what lies "under the hood" of their mobile device!
Test your Android phone or tablet: Sensor Kinetics allows you to test all of the sensors on your device. For example, you can quickly determine if your Android device has a gyroscope sensor and how fast it's operating. The numerous chart viewers allow you to measure any sensor over time and gauge their accuracy and behavior.
Educational: Sensor Kinetics demonstrates the physics of gravity, acceleration, rotation, magnetism and more as these forces are measured by your phone or tablet. The app includes comprehensive help files with easy to understand information and experiments you can perform with the sensors.
App Developers: View in detail the behavior of the sensors used in your apps. Compare the performance of advanced sensors like gyroscope, linear acceleration sensor and the rotation sensor.
This app relates to gyroscope and accelerometer data logging, magnetometer, smart scroll, science, physics, tilt measure, pressure sensor, relative humidity sensor, light sensor, linear acceleration, temperature sensor, proximity sensor, gravity sensor, MEMS, kinetics
■ Pursuit of usability
The person who wants to use the smart phone with the awkwardness. The person who wants to use the latest functions. For such mobile users, we made this application.
Have you touched the part not intended when you tapped an icon of the Android phone ? We enlarged the tap part.
For a person to be hard to read small letters, we allow you to change the size of the letter of the home screen.
You can switch the contents to display in a tab.There are three kinds of tabs as follows.
（１）"Communication tab" to use frequently
（２）"Convenient tool tab" such as the Internet or the camera
（３）"All application tab" which all installed application can choose
By hiding an icon not to use very much,the person who is not accustomed to the Android phone can quickly operate it.
We placed four one-touch buttons that allow the phone or e-mail.
■ You are here notifier "I'm here!"
You are here notifier "I'm here!" by default. It is more affordable than you separately buy it.At the time of the disasters such as earthquakes, it is convenient to let your family know about your place to stay with a map. How is it for location confirmation?
■ Languages supported 34 (default language is English)
Catalan, Italian, Spanish, Noruueninoshiku, Korean, Romanian, Arabic, French, Croatian, Serbian, Turkish, Czech, Tagalog, Japanese, German, Thai, Chinese , Vietnamese, Slovak, Ukrainian, Dutch, Polish, Finnish, Slovenian, Danish, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Hungarian, Russian, Latvian, Swedish, English,Greek, Bulgarian
- Works on Android4.1 or later.
- SHARE a text with another app. Also, you can send emoji emoticons to another app.
- COPY an emoji to the clipboard and paste it to a text field.
- RECORD your use emoji history up to 50 items. If you want to delete it do so from the Settings.
- MUSHROOM🍄 (helps Japanese input)
Emoji Chooser can be used as a Mushroom for apps such as Simeji, ATOK, or Google Japanese Input. Please refer to an IME manual to see the details of Mushroom.
Google Japanese Input: http://octoba.net/archives/20130512-android-app-google-ime-194273.html
Q: Emoticons not displaying properly.
A: This might be solved by making the font size smaller.
A: For Galaxy S3 and S4 users, this page (http://www.sebertech.com/2013/05/3-ways-to-enable-emoji-emoticons-on.html) may help you display emoticons.
A: Some devices might not display emoji at all.
- If you start the app from launcher icon, only the menu to share and copy to clipboard will show up.
- Emoji Chooser uses the following data.
- This app uses the source code that took over from previous developers.
Give your device more memory for faster applications and smooth experience.
With this application,you can clear all your application cache and kill
all background tasks that are using memory in the background.Clear memory
for your device today and make it lightening fast.
-Clear all your applications cache in one click;
-Clear all background tasks in one click;
-Enable automatic clearing of cache in your device
-Enable automatic cleaning of memory and killing tasks;
-Enable automatic checking of cache in your device;
-Enable automatic checking of background applications in your device;
-Clean memory of applications individually;
-Set maximum cache limit for cache alerts and cache cleaning to start;
-Set maximum memory limit for memory alerts and memory cleaning to start;
-Choice to enable and disable automatic cache and memory cleaning;
-more options when application is choose;
Free your memory today and have a faster device !
Or may be your parents do?
With this application you will know it for sure!
Just install the application and it will capture video from front camera anytime someone opens SMS.
Join us on:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Who-reads-my-SMS/581591168546641
VK - http://vk.com/public56354636
Easy to use, extremely helpful for newbies and professional cappers.
- bet management
- displaying bets for given period of time(like today, this week, this month)
- displaying bets by given parameters(event type, bet type, price, value, etc)
- bet statistics(balance, win percentage, average win price, etc)