If you ever wanted to save money. Then you may already heard about 52 weeks money challenge. The idea is simple and suitable for those who are not able to plan and save through out the year. The nature of the challenge is to stick to a schedule. It consist of saving a small amount of money that increases every week. Following this simple rule, you can save money in a fun way.
Sounds complicated? Nah, it really isn't. This app is created to keep track of your savings by showing your progress using your phone rather than having the template printed version. The goal is to keep your motivation high every time you open the app. "Ipon" is a Filipino word which means "Save".
Remember that this app is just a digital template and does not result to any real world money. It's up to you where to put up your savings, through your own local bank, piggy bank, jars and etc.
Feature of the Ipon app.
- Pick your desired starting week
- Set your money goal
- Choose your own currency. It defaults to PHP(Philippine peso) at the moment.
- Track your savings record by showing charts and list of progress
- Setup a notifier that notifies about your week goal
- Custom features like reverse order challenge or zero increase per week
- Create an account to easily sync your records online
- You can be just a Free user really
- Elegant, simple and eye candy design