Observe and explore optical instruments that are available in daily life.
Investigate the characteristics of human eye and probe the reasons for the cause of vision defects.
Distinguish between simple and compound microscope based on their characteristics of magnifying a given object.
Explore how we can image a cosmic object using a telescope and discuss various types of telescopes.
Explore the concept of holography and its applications in everyday science based on its characteristics.
Discover the working of binoculars, cameras, periscopes based on simple principles of refraction and reflection.
More details please visit http://www.wonderwhizkids.com/
"Wonderwhizkids.com" hosts concept oriented content in Maths & Sciences
specially designed for K-8 to K-12 grades. "Wonderwhizkids (WWK) enables
students to enjoy learning with application oriented, visually rich
content which is simple and easy to understand. The content is aligned to
best practices of learning and teaching.
Students can develop strong basics, critical thinking and problem
solving skills to do well in school and beyond. Teachers can use WWK as a
reference material to be more creative in designing engaging learning
experiences. Parents also can actively participate in their child's
development through WWK".
This topic covers under Chemistry subject as a part of the Waves And Optics topic
and this topic contains following sub topics
Nature of light, theory of light, rectilinear propagation of light, reflection of light: regular & irregular reflection, laws of reflection, reflection of light on plane surface, characteristic of image formed by a plane mirror, use of plane mirrors, Reflection at spherical surface or mirrors, Concave & Convex mirrors, Terminologies associated with spherical mirrors, Sign Convention for Spherical Mirrors, Formation of Image by Concave Mirrors, Formation of Image by Convex Mirrors, Use of Concave & Convex mirrors, Mirror formula and magnification, Refraction of light, Cause of Refraction, Optically Rarer and Denser Medium, Laws of Refraction of Light, Refraction through a Rectangular Glass Prism, Lateral Displacement, Principle of Reversibility of Light, Real and Apparent Depth, Optical Phenomenon due to Refraction, Multiple Images in Thick Glass Mirror, Total Internal Reflection, critical angle, Conditions for total internal reflection, Relation between Critical Angle and Refractive Index, Factors affecting Critical Angle, Simple effects of Total Internal Reflection, Total Internal Reflection in Prism, Isosceles Right-Angled Glass Prism, Erecting or Non-Deviating Prism, Applications of Total Internal Reflection, Deviation of light by a Prism, angle of minimum deviation, use of Total Internal Reflection in Prism, Periscope, Binoculars, Optical Fibre, Spherical Lens, Classification of lens: Convex & Concave, Convergent Action of Convex Lens, Divergent Action of Concave Lens, Terminology Used in Spherical Lenses, Sign Convention for Spherical Lenses, Rules for obtaining geometric construction of images formed by a convex and cancave lens, Formation of Image by a Convex and cancave Lens, Determination of focal length of convex lens by a plane mirror method, Lens Formula, Magnification, Power of a lens
It permits a user to specify a transition energy value in keV and automatically determines and displays the elements and 'lines' closest to this value.
It also allows the user to select an element and displays the x-ray transition energies for this element.
Values are based on experimental values. Where experimental values are not available the database uses theoretically derived values.
The app also includes a database with general properties for each element.
1. Learn popular kids songs!
2. Stunning designs by Oscar nominated artist Heidi Wittlinger
3. Explore more than 100 interactive elements and sounds!
4. 3 children’s songs: London Bridge, Evening Song , Old Mac Donald had a farm
5. The Music Studio full of surprises
6. Karaoke Mode
7. Languages: English and German
London is a busy town! Especially since the bridge has a gap. Tourists, a pirate and a parrot, a crocodile, a mermaid and a whale, a cab with a periscope; everything moves and can be touched while the little fox dances behind the windows of the towers.
Many animals live in this spectacular night scene; you just have to find them. The owl follows your finger, fascinating ghosts are flying through the air and the stars burst into fireworks. Do you know how to paint with northern lights?
OLD MAC DONALD HAD A FARM
While old Mac Donald sleeps under his tree all year, the animals go crazy. Seasons change if you press the button; find out what cow, bee and the young chicks do in summer, spring and winter. How about the little fox? He dresses up as a sheep!
Birds, Frogs and dishes sing and jingle! Mommy Fox is knitting to the rhythm and the little fox is dancing. Almost everything in the studio makes a noise, be ready to explore every little corner.
FEEDBACK FROM APP USERS:
“Little Fox Music Box is the kind of App you wish you had when you were growing up." // Famigo
“Adorable ! - Cute interactions and message.” / Lovebabbyapps, US
"The kids that we field tested this app with were enraptured with every aspect and element, and "WOW-O-WOW" was heard over and over and over again! This app is beyond anything we have experienced to date." // teacherswithapps.com
"I could describe the value of the experience in terms of early music education. I could describe the meticulous design of the app, even down to the music when the credits are rolling. I could continue to wax eloquent. But words fail me. Really, you have to be there. So go there. Get the app.
Just one word of warning – hide the iPad from your children until you’ve had plenty of play time of your own. If you don’t, it may be many years before you see this app again." // Gill Robins ipadappreviewsby.gillrobins.com
"This is a real work of craft" // guardian.co.uk
"I downloaded Little Fox Music Box last night and my very active 18-month year old daughter (who doesn’t typically stay still for longer than 15 seconds) sat on my lap laughing, clapping, and interacting with the scenes for at least 30 minutes and wasn’t ready to stop(....)It´s a fantastic app!" // Leanna Loft imore.com
If you experience any trouble with the App or have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us any time: email@example.com. We´d love to help you out. Please also mention your device version and your Android version.
“Little Fox Music Box” fan? Check out our other Apps at www.foxandsheep.com.
App plays a note or phrase of notes, and you sing to it.
The piano keys highlight showing which note you should sing and which pitch you are correctly singing.
Keep track of progress and gain stars for great singing.
Practice for karaoke!
*** Sing the Note Game ***
For beginners. Train your voice to sing in tune. Singer's pitch training.
*** Sing the Phrase Game ***
Series of levels and lessons to increase range and perfection. Singer's interval training.
*** Hold the Pitch Challenge ***
See how long you can hold a pitch. Scores are stored in Progress.
*** Free Sing ***
Sing and the keyboard will highlight to the appropriate pitch. Record your voice. Listen back. Play music and sing along.
*** Interval Test ***
Practice for your music grade exams. Can you sing the suggested interval?
*** NOTE ***
Audio input required and due to microphones / microphone drivers not being standard, there are some devices which the app will not work well. We recommend to download the free version, 'Voice Training - Learn To Sing first'. Please inform the developers via email, so we can investigate and make a fix.
iMuseum for iPhone and iPods now utilizes the latest web scraping technology. When websites are updated with new museum content like video, blogs, articles, exhibition information and more, iMuseum will display 'fresh' content usually within minutes of being uploaded to the Internet. iMuseum is the best mobile app for updated museum related content.
The application includes the best-known paintings of the museum, such as:
- "Mona Lisa" by Leonardo da Vinci
- “The Coronation of Napoleon I” by Jacques-Louis David
- "Marriage in Cana" by Veronese
- "The Lacemaker" by Vermeer
Our application will not only help you to become a more educated person, but also will provide you a unique opportunity to walk through a sort of virtual museum and to enjoy the masterpieces of world painting. Enjoy your viewing!
- 2300 paintings of more than 800 masters of painting
- Separation of paintings by genres and authors
- Download of paintings in high resolution
- Access to HD versions of paintings
- Publication of paintings on Facebook
- Convenient search for paintings
- Adding paintings to My favorites
- Download paintings for the offline viewing
- Zoom of Paintings
The ArtLens application main features include:
• Near You Now – Using the museum's indoor wayfinding technology, you can discover artworks in the collection that have interpretive content, such as film and audio, in any gallery. You can also use this feature to browse through the collection on a path you set yourself in the museum.
• Scanning – Employing innovative image recognition software, ArtLens can recognize artworks in the collection seamlessly, offering access to additional interpretive content. A special icon indicates which artworks have this feature. This content is only available on-site.
• Tours – Select from both museum-created and visitor-created tours. The mapping feature in ArtLens helps visitors locate specific artworks and navigate tours.
• Today – Get a daily snapshot of exhibitions and events occurring at the museum.
• Favorites – Save favorite works of art and share through Facebook or Twitter. You can also create personalized tours which can be shared with other visitors.
The Android version of the application also includes:
• Search – Quickly find favorite artworks that are currently on view by artist name or title.
• Top Ten – Explore the ever-changing list of visitor-chosen favorites, as well as our curators’ top picks of must-see artworks.
• Related Artworks – Discover hidden treasures in the collection from any object based on its collection, time period, and material, using the dynamic recommendation logic developed for the Collection Wall in Gallery One.
Launch the app, but be patient! The first time you launch ArtLens, it takes approximately 10 minutes to install and upload the collection to provide a more streamlined experience, but, we promise, it’s worth the wait.
When it was completed in 1902, the New York Herald proclaimed that Whitehall, Henry Flagler's Gilded Age estate in Palm Beach, was "more wonderful than any palace in Europe, grander and more magnificent than any other private dwelling in the world." Today, Whitehall is a National Historic Landmark and is open to the public as the Flagler Museum, featuring guided tours, changing exhibits, and special programs.
Due to the large amount of media content in this app, please download in a WiFi area.
Download the app before you visit the museum and explore the World War One Gallery with your own tour guide.
A map guides the user to a number of stops throughout the gallery.
At each stop an audio commentary is provided, along with a number of related images to “click” through.
Even though the app has been designed to be downloaded and used within the museum it also provides a great introduction to the museum gallery for those who are unable to visit.
Designed for iPad and Android tablets the app will also work on Apple and Android phones.
It is designed to be experienced while visiting at the Memorial and Museum or anywhere in the world.
The app's primary features are map and story modes. Rotate the device to switch between modes. Users can explore a content-rich landscape of the memorial and multi-level maps inside the museum. Clickable hotspots along the maps reveal photos, videos, audio and more. In story mode, users can explore this content organized in chapters.
The app also features a new tribute mode where users can leave tribute messages, including their name and where they are from. Tributes can also remain anonymous.
• GPS maps of Museum buildings and galleries
• Access to related oral history and video content
• Full descriptions and images of over 75 exhibits and select artifacts
• Helpful information to plan your visit to The National WWII Museum
• Fun WWII-themed activities including photo puzzles and put yourself in a propaganda poster!
• Listings of events and activities at the Museum
Purchase of this app supports the educational mission of The National WWII Museum.
TEACHERS: This app enables teachers to take photos of their student artworks and upload them to an online school art gallery on Artsonia.com. Teachers can also view and update their student roster and school exhibits. Join the thousands of art teachers using our free educational service today!
PARENTS: No more worrying about throwing away your child's masterpieces. Publish those precious memories into a permanent archive of your child's artwork on this free kids online art museum. Family members can leave comments for the artist and order keepsakes with their child's artwork on it. Prior to using this app, parents must create an account at www.artsonia.com.
The house in which Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was born on the January 27, 1756 is now one of the most frequently visited museums in the world.
A tour through the museum does not have to be boring!
The App entertains children with a quiz containing texts and images while walking through the museum.
Познакомьтесь с уникальным и единственным в мире Музеем Дьяволов. Коллекция из более чем 3000 различных экспонатов из 80 стран по всему миру.
В этом апп вы найдете:
- Самые интересные сказки и легенды с главный герой - озорном дьяволом.
- Топ 13 экспонатов музея.
- Вы увидите самые интересные экспонаты, в том числе: Сталин и Гитлер, загадочный Мефистофель, дух Доккаеби из Южной Кореи, польский дьявол Борута и таинственный Белфагор ...
- Вы узнаете о Вальпургиевой ночи, традиции Хэллоуина, "дурного глаза" и даже рецепт эликсира молодости (эликсир жизни) .
- Вы узнаете, как пригласить Дьявола.
- Вы узнаете, как избавиться от Дьявола.
- Вы будете читать Оду Дьявола.
Подружитесь с дьяволом и музеем чертей в Каунасе.