* Ask questions and get parenting advice in real-time
* Find like-minded moms in your area or around the country
* Buy and sell used baby & kids items
* Arrange meetups and playdates
- "The app’s design is very well done and enjoyable to use." - Techcrunch
- "Social networks provide a great outlet for gathering information, soliciting help, and keeping the world at large updated when your baby sneezes. Smile Family provides a dedicated outlet for this to happen." - VentureBeat
The perfect place for mothers to overcome isolation after giving birth, busy working moms to exchange tips on parenting, and make friends for your babies.
- Questions and answers with other moms
- Buy and sell gently used baby & kids products
- See what other moms are up to in your neighborhood
Profile Just for Mothers
- Create your mom profile: are you a working mom or a stay-at-home mom?
- Express what you are interested in and connect with other like-minded moms
- Share adorable photos of raising your kids with your mom friends
- Learn what your mom friends are up to!
- Chat with your mom friends
- Share photos through 1on1 or group messaging
If you have any trouble or question on using the app, please contact us anytime through the email: email@example.com
Save The Mom simplifies communicating within a family by creating an app that everyone can use to share information, photos, lists and appointments that each member of the family now scatters among post-it, SMS, phone calls, emails, Facebook.
Discover the many ways SAVE THE MOM offers to share information with your FAMILY:
TEXT POSTS: the most common way to communicate nowadays. With our text messages you can send your information to your family without having to choose their contacts from the list. They're there at your fingertip whenever you need them, that's what families are for, aren't they?
PHOTOS: the easiest way to share moments and emotions. Save The Mom lets you share all the pictures you want being sure they stay within your family, and have them neatly organized in albums.
AUDIO MESSAGES: the fastest way to share a thought, a request or an information with all your family. When you're driving and can't type, or when you just want someone hear your voice, just leave an audio message!
SHOPPING LISTS: the shared shopping lists let everyone choose the products to buy, organize them in different lists (supermarket, butchery, vegetables) and check what's been already bought. With our lists, anyone can go shopping and be back with exactly the right products.
EVENTS AND TODOS: mown the lawn, dinner with Jack and Julie, your kid's friends birthday party… How many appointments and ToDos do you have to remember and share with your family? Don't miss one ever again with SaveTheMom's planning tool!
POLLS: an easy and funny way to seek advice within your family: [Going to the supermarket] what would you prefer for dinner? Chicken, pasta or pizza? [In front of a shop window] Which shoes should I buy?
DOWNLOAD NOW our APP, the social network for the family 2.0
Enjoy yourself with a wide range of riddles and their answers.
Learn and share with your friends as you get entertained.
Get this app.
The question 'How much should I weigh?' has never been easier to answer because our ideal body weight calculator uses data from the United States Department of Human Health and Services to give you an estimation of your ideal body weight.
Get started! Calculate your ideal weight now!
This is a collection of quotes, personal quips and often controversial proverbs that paint a picture and pay tribute to China's long and rich history.
These proverbs show clearly how Chinese cultural influence has transcended time and linguistic borders to become a part of our everyday lives today. They serve to remind us that the world has been a global village far longer than we ever imagined