Conquest ! Medieval Realms, will be packed with hours and hours of clever fun-packed, brain-bending strategy gaming.
* Conquest! is a simple game to learn, but you will need strategy, tactics and cunning if you expect to defeat all of your enemies and rule the world.
* Try your skill against 5 levels of AI in the conquest or skirmish modes.
* Randomly generated maps give you billions of potential battlefields to fight on.
* 9 different units in 3 different classes and 7 different buildings in 3 classes
Take command of a war tanks brigade in a fierce battle on the front lines, with up to three tanks at once.
Players can choose from 5 different modes of play, with both single player options and play online games with friends.
Campaign – A sequence of eight campaigns, which go through all stages of WWII.
Quick Battle – A battle with other players online. Players can gain rating points and secure a spot on the leaderboards.
Raid – Players will have to win six battles in a row. If victorious, they can receive unique prizes, from new modifiers to blueprints of new tanks.
Operation – Players join a clan to fight other players. Overall success depends on the actions of all the players in the clan.
Clan Wars – PvP battle between clans where strategy is just as important as fighting prowess.
As players win more tank wars, they unlock 30 historical WW2 tanks, from the manoeuvrable Pzkpfw II Luchs, to the legendary heavy Churchill. Each tank is uniquely customizable, consisting of 4 separate modules (top turret, chassis, tank shell, and weapon) all which can be upgraded with 4 modifications.
- TAKE COMMAND OF 30 TANKS from WWII, including Tiger, Panther, T34, KV2, Valentine and Churchill.
- CREATE UNIQUE TANK MODIFICATIONS with infinite range of tank modifiers for Turret, Weapon, Chassis and Hull.
- COMPLETE 8 CAMPAIGNS with 5 mission types: skirmish, assault, defence, breakthrough and cover.
- FIGHT ONLINE PLAYERS in Random Fights to gain unique tank modifiers and Fame.
- TAKE RISK IN RAIDS to win high tier tanks, special modifiers, gold and more.
- REACH THE TOP LEAGUE and be promoted to General of the Army.
War of Tanks is an easy to learn free games with specially designed for touch screen controls.
"I don't wave around non-words like 'unputdownable' often, but Rebuild deserves it." - Touch Arcade (4.5/5)
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
• Old-school turn-based strategy game.
• A lot of creatures for recruiting.
• Artifacts and magic scrolls.
• A vast world for exploring.
• Simple and intuitive control.
• Simple 3D graphics.
• No Ads or In-App Purchases.
Good luck and have fun!
- Turn-based battles in old-school style.
- Story take place in three unique corners of the world.
- More than 25 warriors and creatures from Goblins to Golems and Ice Guards.
- Intense boss fights at the end of each story chapter.
- Evolve your hero, customize your army.
- Various artifacts and rage magic.
- High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art.
Select your nation and fulfill the different goals you will find in your way to forge one of the greatest empires the world has ever seen.
Explore ruins, small villages and search for wonders like Machu Pichu or the Chichen Itza pyramid in the different territories of the American continent truly represented.
Conquest and destroy your European foes through the various troops that the game contains, including cavalry, artilery and ships.
Buy the native's friendship to make them confront your enemies or conquer their villages to expand easier your empire.
Watch your tiny villages turn into huge cities full with people at the time you build and update the huge variety of available buildings.
If you are a fan of the strategy genre, The Conquest: Colonization is a must have for your collection.
-2 game modes (Campaign and Custom map)
-Animated land and sea battles
-Animated European and native towns
-14 European and native nations
-20 different European and native units
-35 different buildings and upgrades
-10 huge American territories truly represented
-10 American wonders
-More than 25 achievements to unlock
How to play: http://wikiconquest.epic-devs.com/doku.php?id=tutorial
If you find any bug please do not give us a bad rate, contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each positive rate we receive encourage us to continue improving our games every day.
If you want more info about The Conquest: Colonization or any other of our games visit us at https://www.facebook.com/EpicDevs
Players can assemble teams of TRANSFORMERS characters including AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS side-by-side in strategic combat experiences with other fans from around the globe.
Battles are swift and require strategic decision-making, resulting in unexpected victory or devastating defeat. As TRANSFORMERS characters change modes their stats and abilities shift, allowing players to wage war in limitless ways.
Battle scenarios are intensified as players can link TRANSFORMERS characters together to create powerful Combiners that can change the tide of war by dealing critical damage and leveling the battlefield.
The TRANSFORMERS: Battle Tactics experience includes a compelling single player campaign, live events, and the opportunity to reign supreme at the top of the leaderboards where players can earn rare and powerful rewards.
With endless team combinations, characters to collect, and deep social integration, players will experience real-time PVP battles and thrilling live-events.
▪ Compete in live real-time PVP showdowns with players from around the globe while earning rare TRANSFORMERS characters, valuable resources, and prestige at the top of the leaderboards
▪ Collect iconic TRANSFORMERS characters while teaming up AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON characters side-by-side.
▪ Calculate strategic decisions by leveraging unique TRANSFORMERS character modes to take control of the battlefield in any situation and obliterate the enemy.
▪ Link TRANSFORMERS characters to create powerful Combiners to deal devastating damage in battle!
▪ Connect with friends to form leagues and seek advantage over the competition. Earn powerful rewards and placement at the top of the leader boards.
TRANSFORMERS: Battle Tactics is completely free to play--no purchases are required. The purchase of in-game items can increase the strength of your character and otherwise accelerate or boost performance. If you wish, you can disable in-app purchases in your device‘s settings.
This app supports the ability to record gameplay and share it. This feature requires permission to record audio.
TRANSFORMERS® and all associated characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission ©2015 Hasbro, Inc.
In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
2011 Best Multiplayer Game Award 2nd place - bestappever.com
"...it’s impossible to pass up if you’re even remotely interested in turn based strategy games." - TouchArcade
"...I’m truly in awe of everything that has been captured and neatly packaged in UniWar..." - AppCraver - 10/10
"...It’s probably the best strategy game on the iPhone right now..." - PixelatedGeek
UniWar™ is a classic multiplayer turn-based strategy game with an online community.
Players take turns building their army and fighting against each other. It is like chess with multiple races and boards where terrain affects attack and mobility of units.
- 3 races, each with 8 varied units.
- 10,000+ user created maps to choose from.
- Play up to 20 games at once.
- Team play allows 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4.
- Campaign with 21 missions.
- Play modes: Multiplayer online, Vs. AI, Vs. a friend on the same phone (hot seat).
- Worldwide Global Ladder.
- Email or push notifications when it is your turn.
- In-game chat and main chat room.
- 5 landscape themes with fog of war.
- Select a fast or slow turn duration from 3 min to 3 days.
Feel the ground quake and hear the crowds roar in a real-time PVP tournament! Build your team of tanks and face off against rival teams in explosive winner-takes-all battles! Roll the dice to deal detrimental damage and use your prize money to unlock new tanks from over 100 options!
● Real-Time PVP: Gather your friends, form a Club, takedown other Clubs from around the world, and share the glory
● Whopping War Machines: Contest for coveted machine parts to build a competition-crushing team of tanks
● Swift Showdowns: Bring out your best tanks and takedown your competition in fast-paced head-to-head battles
● High Risk Choices: Select your targets, time your re-rolls, and unleash strategic attacks to clinch your victory
● Extreme FX: Each battle is packed with big explosions and booming sound effects that will get your adrenaline pumping
● Compete in Live Events: Earn legendary rewards and prizes for taking first place on the league leaderboards
● Get Sponsored: Accept endorsement contacts from Sponsors for a chance at extremely rare parts and tanks
Here on Tank TV it's all about The Fans!!! Thanks for all your feedback and reviews! We're constantly working to make this game even more awesome and have really exciting features planned throughout the year.
• Playable in both native high-resolution mode and normal resolution mode.
• US and German starting campaigns in 32 historical semi-accurate scenarios, and introductory tutorial scenario.
• 4000 historically accurate units, each unit having more than 20 stats and only being available depending on scenario year, based on AdlerKorps equipment. 30 countries available.
• Build you own core army, train your core units to increase their experience, gain prestige to upgrade or buy new units, carry them over scenarios as the campaign progresses.
• Units can gain Leaders in combat for more abilities
• Special unit actions depending on unit class
• Cross platform save/load game state at anytime beside the automatic turn save . Cloud based save/load game facility to continue playing on other devices.
• 20 Terrain types that influence combat, weather and ground conditions, automatic reinforcements.
• Strategic overview map of entire battlefield, clean user interface that never hides the battlefield from player.
• Full featured unit upgrade/purchase Equipment window with sorting and filtering
• Ad Free.
* Need to tap end turn button twice (tap one->blinking checkmark->tap again for confirmation)
* Use email to report issues/suggestions. It's a free game, for old time players, being still in development. *
Dark times came down the Dice world - the Alliance forces keep Diceland under control. Evil is everywhere, but it won't last forever. One after another, separate nations that inhabit these lands become rebellious. Your mission is to raise the Resistance Army and restore freedom to Diceland!
— 52 locations (more to come!)
— 5 classes with unique abilities and items (more to come!)
— potions and crafting
— epic battles
— tactics with element of randomness
— achievements and cloud save
Hesitating to buy? Check out the free DEMO version of the previous Small General game first.
-For tablet and phone.
-Great solo challenge against a capable and cunning AI (or AI+ or AI++).
-Historical units including Rifle, Shock Armies, Panzer Corps and even SS units.
-Manage resources carefully to keep your war machine rolling -Raw materials and oil
-A variety of smaller scenarios as well for some quick strategic action (Leningrad,
-Several accurate and dynamic historical events modeling things like the initial Soviet
shock in 1941 and German initial lack of preparation for winter warfare.
-Very suitable for tablet play too. Not only phones!
-Hotseat gaming possible as well – now it’s possible to review the enemy’s previous
-Play as either the Germans or Soviets.
-Minor Axis Nations (Hungarians, Romanians, Italians and Finnish) simulated as well.
-Simulates corps level combat throughout the whole Eastern Front from 1941 to
1945 - Win quickly or see the tables turn as Soviet production slowly builds up.
-Android 2.3 or later
-Minimum 480x800 screen resolution on your phone or tablet is advised.
-If in doubt use the free Small General DEMO to check how your phone handles the game before buying it
You are in command of a squadron of German WWII units - tanks, infantry and artillery units - and the object of the game is to finish harder and harder missions as quickly as possible -- as long as possible.
+ Quick-to-play missions, which evolve from easy to hard as your career progresses. First assignments take just a handful of turns/minutes to finish.
+ Simple resource management with supply depots: Transport ammo to artillery and fuel to SS, motorized, and tank units to keep the spearhead of your attack going.
+ Long-lasting: Thanks to in-built variation and the game's smart AI technology, each game provides a unique war gaming experience.
+ Tablet friendly strategy game: Automatically scales the map for any physical screen size/resolution from small smartphones to HD tablets, while settings allow you to fine tune hexagon and font sizes.
+ Competitive: Measure your skills against others fighting for the Hall of Fame top spots.
+ Supports casual play: Easy to pick up, leave off, continue later.
+ Challenging: Crush your enemy quickly and earn the bragging rights on the forum.
+ Settings: Various options are available to alter the look of the gaming experience: Switch between terrain themes, choose icon set for units (NATO or REAL) and cities (Shield, Round, or Square), decide what is drawn on the map, change font and hexagon sizes.
+ A large range of units under your command: tanks (beginning with Panzer IV, and later PzV Panther and PzVI Tiger), infantry, mobilised infantry, weak Axis infantry, Waffen SS troops, and artillery. Meanwhile, the Red Army starts with weaker infantry, cavalry and BT-tank units, but in later missions is reinforced with stronger T-34 tank units and motorized infantry.
In order to be a victorious general, you must learn to coordinate your attacks in two ways. First, as adjacent units give support to an attacking unit, keep your units in groups in order to gain local superiority. Secondly, it is rarely a good idea to use brute force when it is possible to encircle the enemy and cut off its supply lines instead.
To get a sense of how Conflicts: Panzer Missions works, try out Conflicts: Operation Barbarossa LITE -- http://goo.gl/vLuaP -- which uses the same mechanics as Conflicts: Panzer Missions.
Answer the call of duty and join Conflict-Series on Facebook or Google+!
+ http://on.fb.me/wsC2QV (FB)
+ http://bit.ly/GHHGU1 (G+)
Join your fellow strategy gamers in the offensive to push through the Soviet lines!
Conflict-Series has offered highly rated Android-only strategy games since 2011. The campaigns are based on the time-tested gaming elements you are familiar with from both the classic PC war games and legendary strategy board games. I also want to thank the fans for all the well thought-out suggestions over the years which have allowed campaigns to improve at a much higher rate than what any indie developer could dream of. if you have feedback about any game in the Conflict-Series please use email, this way we can have a constructive back and forth conversion without all the limits of the store's comment system. In addition, because I have huge number of projects available on multiple stores, it’s just not very sensible to spend handful of hours each day going through hundreds of pages spread all over the Internet to see if somebody has posted a question somewhere -- just send me an email and I will answer to it as soon as I'm online. Thanks for understanding!
The two armies take turns building and commanding units on a grid-based map. The objective is to defeat the enemy army. There are two ways to defeat an opponent: destroy every one of the opponent's units on the map or capture the opponent's headquarters. The terrain on a map affects unit range of movements and the defense attributes of units stationed in that terrain. Capturing cities and enemy buildings will give the player new fundings at the beginning of each turn, with which the player can create a variety of new units (soldiers, tanks, planes, ships...) to gain power over his opponent.
The game features:
* Revive great battles of the second World War in a tense Solo Campaign
* 26 missions
* 15 different Units : Soldiers, Tanks, Planes, Ships...
* 3 difficulty levels
* Cross Platform Online Turn-based multiplayer using Facebook
* Beautiful HD Graphics
This legendary war is carried out over 57 land territories and 48 sea zones, and includes 9 different units like infantry, tanks, bombers and battleships. Conquer the enemy and claim victory by destroying their armies and capturing their capital cities!
Use Google Play Game Services to play turn-based games online against your Google+ friends, or auto-match opponents. Send invitations, play rematches, earn achievements and rank on the Wins leaderboard! Receive push notifications when it's your turn to play. Currently supports 2-player games with multiple game mode options.
Local play in 1941 supports 5 players over two teams, in pass and play format combined with an advanced AI if desired. It has been exclusively designed and developed for Android devices including medium to high end phones and tablets, with crisp graphics and an intuitive touch interface.
Awesome features include turn-based multiplayer, detailed in-game statistics, full replay capability, automatic game saving, custom sounds and legendary music. If you're a fan of strategy board games like Axis & Allies®, Age of Conquest, World Conquer or Border Siege, don’t miss 1941!
Note that this game is HD and may run out of memory during loading on some older devices, especially those with 512MB of RAM or less, depending on the manufacturer.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any bugs, questions, suggestions or if you just don't like it and want a refund: email@example.com
The Axis & Allies® game and its associated trademarks are the property of Hasbro, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast LLC. This game is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with either company.