The Kerio Connect Sync is designed to extend your communications experience to your mobile devices so that you can check your schedule and have access to up to date contact information and to your folders anytime, from anywhere. The tool ensures that your Android calendar, contacts and tasks, including public folders, are always up to date and are accessible from your Android devices. This integrated communications experience works with both on-premise and cloud or hosted Kerio Connect architectures.
The application supports the following capabilities:
* Keeps your Android calendar up to date with all your activities
* Ensures all contact information is correct and up to date
* Synchronizes your tasks
* Synchronizes calendar, contacts and tasks from public and shared folders
* Keeps the color formatting in your calendar so that color coded activities are highlighted in the same colors across your devices
* Push notifications ensure that your device gets notified as and when changes occur and need synchronizing. This ensures that calendar information is always up to date as soon as changes are ready, rather than synchronizing on a schedule, such as once per day, whereby the device could have out of sync information for a few hours.
Device and Operating System Requirements:
Kerio Connect Sync application is officially supported on all devices with Android 4.0 and higher. It requires server with Kerio Connect 8.5.2 and higher.
For more information about Kerio Connect, visit: http://www.kerio.com/products/kerio-connect
Consult the Kerio Connect Support Forums at http://forums.kerio.com or email to email@example.com if you encounter issues.