Piggy Banker is a great tool for teaching children to count money! Simply touch a Half Dollar, Quarter, Dime, Nickel, or Penny and the app snorts, and speaks the name of the coin. Each time a coin is touched, the program counts both the number of coins as well as the dollars and cents. A grand total can be found in the lower right hand corner of the screen.
Simply touch the "Start Over" button to erase all values and begin again.
To disable sound, just uncheck the "Sound Enabled" box.
Currently Piggy Banker uses US coins only.
“it’s a great system to track daily responsibilities, chores and rewards for kids. It might even turn whining into laughing. ” – smartappsforkids.com
Do you need help motivating your kids to share the work around the house or try harder at school? Monsta Points is a chore chart app that is easy to use, and gives kids a fun way to learn life skills.
With Monsta Points chore chart app you will be able to:
• Build child's sense of responsibility, using positive reinforcement
• Motivate your kids to earn rewards they choose for themselves by doing chores at home
• Easily manage the agreed-upon goals and rewards
Your children can use Monsta Points to:
• Agree goals with you for chores to do around the house (take out the trash, make the bed, do homework, brush teeth) - there are hundreds of choices.
• Pick their own reward for completed chores, and create wish lists for the things they really want.
• Create and save their own personal “Monsta” in the app - there are more than 700,000 possible combinations!
Using the instant rewards capability of Monsta Points, there is no more hunting around for pocket change delaying a well-earned reward – and you can easily reinforce the positive effect of a job well done.
Monsta Points assigns each child (and parent if you want!) with a funny monsta character that can be customized within the app's Monsta Lab. You can apply different bodies, color, accessories and even the mood of your monsta easily.
- Chore chart with instant and positive rewarding
- Easy to use and fun interface encourages child to use the app and mark the proceedings
- Customizable monsta avatars
- Goals assignable to weekdays
- You can assign several rewards per goal, and several goals per reward
- Draggable editing of goals and rewards
- Customizable goal descriptions, and icons
- Wish lists
- PIN code protectable parent mode
- User wish lists used as a source of rewards
- Total earned points per family member and for the whole family
- No internet connection or logging in needed unless you want to sync
- Sync between all your android and iOS devices by setting up an account
- Up to 7 monstas per family
- Parent can select which monstas are shown at which synced devices
This application contains one in-app purchasing item that is only available in parent mode - and parent mode can be protected with a pin code. This item lets you to continue using the software after the initial trial. The length of the trial is based on the parent activity. If you do not want to pay, we show you an ad every time you enter the task screen. No ads are shown to kids.
Our chore chart app is free to download, try it now! We are committed to listening our customers, so send us email if you would like to see some particular change or addition in the app.
Fun way to manage, add, count and track your coins that you have stored in your Piggy Bank or Coin Jar. Or just use the App for the fun of imagination. Enjoy the built-in sound effects when you deposite and withdraw coins and also sound effects like "Oink Oink" and Porky pig's famous phrase "That's All Folks" when you click the Yellow Piggy.
Enjoy the free APP!!
Teachers use ClassDojo to give their students instant, positive encouragement during class. Teachers choose and customize behaviors that matter most, and then award a student in class Dojo points when a skill is demonstrated. Best of all, teachers can engage parents with ClassDojo progress reports and instant messaging so they can stay involved in their child’s success at school.
Parents can see how their child is doing in real-time, and chat with teachers easily and safely using ClassDojo Messaging. Teachers love sending broadcast reminders to all parents at once, but also private, meaningful communications like text messages, photos, and voice notes so that parents are connected to the classroom without the hassle of emails and school newsletters.
Students can also create their own accounts, customize their Dojo avatars, and review their own performance for self-reflection while in school or at home.
Unlike most classroom management organizers and class planners, ClassDojo can be used on any device: Android tablets and phones, laptops, iPhones, iPads, as well as smartboards - and its syncs seamlessly across all of them in real time! The ClassDojo Support Team is available around the clock if you ever need help, too!
In PLAY mode the object of the game is to bounce the piggy up and collect coins while avoiding blocks and falling down. This mode features two control options so you can either Tilt the device to move the piggy left & right or select Touch for on-screen arrows. The results screen at the end of each game also shows you how many of each coin was collected and the total values.
In SAVE $ mode, you can add coins to the piggy bank and it shows you how much money you’ve saved. So when you add coins to your real piggy bank, just open up the app and add those same coins to this piggy bank. It’s a great tool for keeping up with how much you’ve been saving, and it can be emptied if you decide to empty your piggy bank.
In LEARN mode, you can learn about how much each coin is worth, how they look on the front and back, and various other information. In QUIZ mode, there are several different questions with multiple choice answers. The questions can be simply asking you to tap on a specific coin or even figuring how many coins it takes to equal a certain value. Both LEARN & QUIZ modes have voiced dialogue for auditory learning, but it can be turned on or off in the settings.
Professor Piggy Bank is great for basically all ages! Save money and have fun while learning! Teaches kids the basics of the four main U.S. coins, and incorporates mathematics with addition and multiplication of coin values for older children.
√ Four awesome modes: PLAY, SAVE $, LEARN, & QUIZ
√ Sharp, colorful, high quality graphics
√ Real coin sound effects and cheerful audio
√ Voiced dialogue in LEARN & QUIZ modes
√ Settings: Control: Tilt/Touch, Music On/Off, Sound FX On/Off, Voice On/Off
If you're looking for great educational games/apps for children, Professor Piggy Bank will be a great addition to your phone and/or tablet! Casual & challenging fun for kids of all ages!
But that’s not enough for Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom! They want to help their teacher, Miss Cheerilee, find her very special somepony… whether she wants one or not! It’s a laugh-out-loud, friendship potion-filled tale, perfect for early and emerging readers!
MY LITTLE PONY: HEARTS AND HOOVES DAY is the newest, completely interactive storybook app from PlayDate Digital. A Valentine Day fable that is perfect and appropriate for preschoolers, this new storybook app is designed to help emergent readers practice their skills while following the adventures of their favorite characters.
• Filled with your favorite young fillies—the Cutie Mark Crusaders: Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom!
• Interactive MY LITTLE PONY action and voices on every page!
• Watch the characters animate in playful moments during each story spread.
• 19 scenes that come to life as children tap and explore each page.
• Tap on the ponies to move the adventure forward.
• ‘Read to me’ and ‘read along’ modes for every level of early reader
• Difficult words highlighted, sounded out on each page and explained through animations.
• Includes a ‘sight word’ practice section.
• Parents can track children’s learning progress.
This app can provide an exciting opportunity for preschoolers to gain different skills in the following areas:
Social Emotional Learning
• Social/relationship skills – Learn how to maintain supportive and honest friendships.
• Responsible decision-making – Understand how actions affect people (or ponies); recognize healthy choices.
• Correcting and learning from their mistakes.
• Help the ponies make responsible and healthy choices.
This premium version of the best selling astronomy and star gazing app includes all the in-app upgrades from Star Chart in one neat package!
You can now have a virtual planetarium in your pocket! Look through the eyes of your Android device to see a virtual window into the whole visible universe.
All you have to do is point your Android deviceº at the sky and Star Chart Infinite will tell you exactly what you are looking at.
Using state of the art GPS technology, an accurate 3D universe, and all of the latest high tech functionality, Star Chart Infinite calculates – in real time - the current location of every star and planet visible from Earth and shows you precisely where they are; even in broad daylight!
Want to know what that bright star is called? Point your device at it – you might just find out it’s a planet!
Want to know what the night sky looks like to people on the other side of the earth? Well just point your device down!
Want to know where your star sign is in the sky? Star Chart Infinite will tell you all this and more.
Star Chart Infinite includes:
- Just point and view. No need to scroll around the screen to find out what you are looking at. *
- Displays all the planets of the solar system, plus the sun and the moon.
- All 88 constellations, with constellation imagery based on the beautiful artwork by 17th century astronomer Johannes Hevelius.
- Accurately depicts all the visible stars of the northern and southern hemispheres - a total of over 125,000 stars!
- Includes Charles Messier's entire catalogue of 110 exotic deep sky objects.
- Includes the time and location of all the major meteor showers
- Includes the position of all the major satellites of Earth including Hubble & the ISS
- Includes a set of extended solar system objects made up of moons, dwarf planets and large asteroids.
- Tap on anything in the sky and get the facts on what you are looking at, including distance and brightness.
- Very powerful zoom function, lets you view the sky in extra detail, using intuitive finger gestures.
- Fully configurable. Star Chart Infinite displays only the sky objects that you are interested in.
- Manually set your location to find out what the sky looks like from anywhere in the world.
So point your Android device at the sky and see what's out there!
Star Chart Infinite is published by Escape Velocity Ltd and developed by Escapist Games Ltd. We update Star Chart regularly, so please send us your feedback and feature requests to email@example.com.
And thanks for all your feedback so far!
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/starchart
Follow Star Chart on Twitter: StarChartApp
For help with Star Chart please visit our Star Chart User Guide: www.escapistgames.com/starchart/instruction_manual.html
º Augmented Reality (AR) mode requires a built-in compass.
* Star Chart requires internet access when accessing our support page.
A menu item "Double Stub" draws a rotated "g=1" circle and allows you to perform double-stub impedance matching. (Currently the separation between the two stubs is fixed at one-eighth of a wavelength.) When you press the g=1, button, you will go to this rotated circle. This circle will be rotated back (one-eighth of a wavelength) to the original g=1 position using the "rotate" button. Some impedance values do not allow for double-stub tuning, and these values are shown in gray. Should you change the impedance to any of these values, the "g=1" and "rotate" buttons will be deactivated.
The precision of this application is only to two significant places. It is not intended to be a precise calculator, but rather a graphical tool to quickly perform rough calculations for transmission line problems. Currently, there is no numeric input--only the trackball/d-pad is used to change the parameter values.
Changes (deltas) in reactance and distance to the load are displayed. When you select "Double Stub" from the menu, a selection menu for three different stub separations appears.
Keyboard entry of parameter values is now possible via the menu item "Modify Values."
MoneyOrc is a financial education platform for kids and teens to teach them all aspects of money management. Designed for both parent and kids, this app provides quick and convenient interface to daily tasks as well as an overview of children's financial situation.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Visit www.moneyorc.com to create family account and setup your virtual bank.
- Allowances tracking
- Monitor account balance, review transactions
- Add/deduct money
- Track chores, approve/decline chore cards
- Issue/review/resolve penalties
- Approve/decline/create/edit jobs
- Define tenders/offer and accept bids
- Approve/decline/review insurance claims
- Review/monitor investments
- Read/send internal mail
The revolution of graphic coming !!
Touch speak, Touch examine, Touch music and repeat! Catch babies attention in a second .
Series APP coming soon , keep with us .
* learn using head *
Each category of chart, contains the knowledge which baby need to learn, at the same time of learning with questions, train baby from learning using head.
* brain tempered hand coordination *
With hands touch the picture will have a clear reading, encourage baby to learn different things.
* observation and exploration ability *
A lot of information motivate baby's curiosity, make baby to continuously explore and observe, train baby's ability of observation and exploration.
* Spatial Intelligence *
Train baby recognize colour, line, shape, form and space, presented and expressed in the brain.
* Music Intelligence *
Train baby's sensitivity to the rhythm, tone, melody or music, create opportunities for expose baby to music.
* Logical Thinking *
Train baby logic thinking and scientific analysis ability, effective statistic, reasoning, classify to the thing.
* Emotional Inspiration *
Train baby emotional expression ablility, emotion recognition ability, emotion learning ability.
* Attention *
Train baby the attention focusing behavior, is a required element of concentration studies after enter the school age.
* Language Ability *
Train the baby right clear pronunciation, a certain amount of vocabulary and oral expression ability.
* Memory *
Train baby the memory ability on the basis of understanding, will get twice the result with half the effort.
1. As parents, things too much, baby's education cannot afford to delay!
2. The baby at home, is spoiled by elders, but the lack of education!
3. The babysitter? A private tutor? Parenting center? High cost, and the effect is general!
4. 0 - 5 years old, the golden age of the baby to accept knowledge, missed is too regret!
5. Too many toys in the home, for a long time, the baby aside, not interested!
6. On the market, kid's toy has too much kinds, but play in the form of a single, science is not strong, the disadvantages clearly!
7. Alas, really there are little toy has children education significance!!
8. 12 kinds of early childhood intelligence mode, can learn anything, taste everything!
9. Children's songs and nursery rhymes, human voice, complete simulation teaching of real!
10. Bright colors, simple operation, the baby is quick to learn!