Puerto Rico is at its prime. But can the same be said of this beautiful island’s capital city? Take on the role of the governor, builder, producer, trader or councilor and bring the city wealth and prestige. Are you smart enough to build the most profitable production facilities? Can you outdo your competitors with the most important buildings? Each building, whether a palace, poorhouse, smithy or silver smelter have their advantages. Who will finally win the battle for supremacy in San Juan?
► Digital adaptation of the card game based on Puerto Rico.
► Designed by Andreas Seyfarth.
► Stand-alone game, can be played without having played Puerto Rico.
► Interactive tutorial to make San Juan easier to play.
► Play with up to three other players or computer opponents on one Device, or play online with players from all over the world.
► Discover new tactics and ways to become the ruler of San Juan!
► No need to assemble: simply start the game to enter the colonial world! And best of all: no need to put away the game once you have finished playing.
Feel free to check out Ravensburger’s other games, including Whoowasit?, THE aMAZEing Labyrinth, along with many, many others.
Become a fan of Ravensburger Digital on Facebook and find out more about our new apps, exclusive competitions and behind the scenes information about the development of our apps:
Wonder boards from the extensions 'Cities', 'Leaders', 'Wonder Pack' and 'Catan' are included.
If you choose the extension 'Cities' you're able to arrange an 8 player game.
The app is optimized for smartphone screens.
Amber Route turn-based rpg game will satisfy even the most demanding fans of board games. The game offers four types of gameplay. So we try our hand at Campaign mode, where we are waiting for as many as 20 boards, play one of the special missions in Single or stand face to face with the enemy using the options Duel (playing on one device) or Multiplayer. The game also offers three difficulty levels, and more than a hundred unique cards.
"If you like Arcomage, Fate of Duel, Spellstorm or Tekken Card Tournament this game is for you!" - Shawn Neuroshima
"You absolutely must have it!" - Pablo Hex
Other fantastic card games we recommend: Fortunes of War, Battle of Gundabad, Summoner Call, Reign of Dragons, Cabals Trading Card, Battlegrounds of Eldhelm, Shadow Era, Rage of Bahamut
Other fantastic board, rpg and other games we recommend: SulCraft, Ravensword Shadowlands, The Bard's Tale, Chaos Rings, Thor: Lord of Storms, Hills of Glory 3D, Monsterama Planet
This version of palace is two player, you versus computer. There are eight different computer characters you can play against, each with slightly different playing styles.
1. Tap on cards to select/deselect. You can select one or more cards of the same kind. Click on the discard pile or use swipe gesture to discard selected cards.
2. Use the Undo button (top right of screen) to undo last move if you make a mistake.
3. Turn screen sideways to make view wider when you have a lot of cards in your hand.
Each player is dealt 3 'face down cards'. You are not allowed to see or change these until the end of the game. Next, 3 'face up cards' are placed on top. Finally, each player is dealt 3 cards to form their hand. If you wish, you can switch cards from your 'hand' with your 'face up cards'.";
Whoever has a 3 or the next lowest card starts the game.
Each turn you must discard a card (or two or more cards of the same) greater than or equal to the one at the top of the pick up pile, then draw cards from the deck so you have at least 3 cards in your hand (unless the deck has run out of cards or you already have 3 or more cards in you hand).
2's and 10's are wild cards. 2's resets the pile and 10's clear the pile. 4 of a kind, like a 10, clears the pile.
If don't have a card that is greater than or equal to the card on top of the pile or a wild card, you must pick up the entire pile.
When there are no more cards in your hand, and the deck is empty, proceed to play your face up cards. Once all of the face up cards have been played, play the face down cards.
If you are the first to get rid of all your cards you win.
Palace is sometimes also known as Shithead, Shed, Karma or "OG"
Played by travelers and students all around the world. Funny game that's easy to learn and play. The app supports different rules for different game types. It also contains a multiplayer mode, where you can play agains other players including a leaderboard to know who's not the 'shed'.
Also gives informative statistics when playing against the computer.
☆ Main Features:
• up to 120 dice with different colors on the screen
• throw all dice or roll each die individually
• adjustable dice size
• true physics
• true 3D animation with custom shaders and highly optimized OpenGL ES2.0 graphics
• lock selected die in place (for some games like Yahtzee)
• tilt / gravity
• sound, vibration feedback
• roll history
☆ Roll methods:
✔ repeatedly tap the screen
✔ tilt / shake your phone
✔ drag / flick dice individually
• VIBRATE lets use vibration feedback when dice collide
• INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts
from the internet
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE lets to move the app to the external storage
This dice roller app is ad supported.
Please email me with any issues or suggestions
We play according to the rules of the International Skat Order. In addition we offer the following custom rules:
- Kontra / Re
- Ramsch and Schieberamsch
- Saxon Cone
- Hand won't be punished
- Supra-Announcement (Hirsch)
- Jungfrau-Announcement in Ramsch
- Only Jacks are Cones
You may also want to visit http://www.skat-palast.de to meet other players or contact the Skat developers.
Canasta Jogatina was Fully optimised to run smoothly on your device. Thousands of people have already tested and approved it!
Download Canasta Jogatina now! This game is a must have for all Canasta lovers!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
This version brings the Classic Canasta rules with a lot of variations and you can CUSTOMIZE the game the way you like:
★ Background images
★ Back cards images
★ Animation speed
★ Compressed melds on table (ideal for small screen devices),
★ Winning Score: 5000, 7000, 10000 or unlimited
★ Number of dealt cards: 11, 13 or 15
★ Canastas required to go out: 0, 1 or 2
★ Option to draw 2 cards from stock instead of 1
★ Option to set the discard pile frozen for partnership that has not melded
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Canasta is a rummy-like card game in which the objective is to create melds of cards of the same rank. You form Canastas by melding at least seven cards in the same meld. Check out the exclusive characteristics of Canasta Jogatina app:
★ 2 or 4 players
★ Clockwise or Counter-Clockwise
★ Three levels of difficulty: Beginner, Intermediate and Expert
★ Game is automatically saved each turn, so you can close it and continue playing later
★ Undo function so you can cancel mistaken melds
Download Canasta Jogatina now, it’s free!
Here are some of the things game reviewers are saying about Star Realms:
"My readers are going to have a seizure about how good Star Realms is."
-Owen Faraday, pockettactics.com
“Good on all levels, thumbs up!”
-Tom Vasel, The Dice Tower
“This game is superb! I think it’s a brilliant game. Beautiful artwork, second to none. “
-Tim Norris, Grey Elephant Gaming
“What can I say? Star Realms is excellent.”
- Lenny, ISlaytheDragon.com
“I desperately wanted to play again and again. It's just consistently fun every time.”
-The Critical Boardgamer
Star Realms combines addictive Deckbuilding Game play with exciting Trading Card Game style combat!
Designed by Magic Hall of Famers Darwin Kastle and Rob Dougherty (of the Ascension Deckbuilding Game), Star Realms’ amazingly rich yet easy to learn game play will provide endless hours of entertainment.
• Addictive Deckbuilding Game with Player VS Player Combat.
• Tutorial teaches you to play in minutes.
• Stunning visuals.
• Play VS the AI.
• 6 mission campaign mode.
Full Game Additional Features
• Play the AI on 3 different difficulty settings.
• 9 additional campaign missions.
• Battle friends face to face with Pass and Play.
• Online play with global rankings.
• Challenge a friend online.
This game is a deck construction elements and "Dominion" card game, such as a combination of the combat elements of the "Magic: The Gathering".
□■ For online play ■□
- Online play is only possible play against each other towards the same matching version.
- Matching version is displayed in the lower right corner of the title screen.
- In addition, it is possible matching regardless of the platform as long as it is the same matching version.
□■ Object of the game ■□
You will be the goal is to defeat the opponent becomes the one of the witch.
That it is the other party is also a witch.
Do you can win the magic battle between the witch!?
□■ Victory Conditions ■□
You and your opponent, started in both of the 25-point life, you win and your opponent's life be less than or equal to 0 points.
□■ How To Play ■□
We start from the beginning to a total of 10 sheets of state the card is in the deck. 7 cards and magical power to generate the magic is the three cards that will force if summoned but does not generate. You can extract the magic from the card to your turn, you can get a new card using its magic, you can use the card you have in hand. Let's beat the opponent to do our Wisdom!
□■ Game tips ■□
- Basically it has a powerful effect with higher cost card. In order to obtain a more expensive card from the "market", First, let's win the card that increases the magic that can be extracted. (Example: "Mana Fruit", etc.)
- The initial deck contains three "black cat" does not produce the mana. But it will be in force because, let's summon aggressively.
- Direct damage "witchcraft" is useful to defeat by selecting the opponent familiar. (Example: such as "fire balls")
□■ Note ■□
Might opponent is not found easily by time zone.
Three realms wage war for absolute dominion in this action-packed mix of RPG and bubble shooter. Explore a vast, colorful world overflowing with powerful gods an fearsome monsters!
An epic adventure awaits you!
- An exciting mix of RPG, bubble shooter and puzzle gameplay
- Enthralling fantasy music
- 12 unique heroes to choose from and 6 more to unlock!
- Over 200 items and 70 skills to discover and acquire
- Use powerful skills to turn the tide of battle in your favor
- Link gems during the Gem phase to improve your hero’s stats
- Perform combos by strategically linking sets of gems
2011 Golden Geek award winner (Best Mobile/Handheld Game)
Pocket Gamer Bronze Award 2011
Dice Tower Awards Awards: Best Digital Boardgame
iOS Boardgames Blog
iOS Board Game of the Year -2011
iPad Boardgame of the Year - 2011
Best Interface and Graphic Design - 2011 Best Online Multiplayer - 2011
Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer, was the first officially licensed deck building card game for iOS, and is now available for Android devices! Play alone or with friends to battle against the Fallen One for honor and victory. Conceived and designed by three Magic: the Gathering tournament champions, Ascension will provide hours of engaging and strategic game play for enthusiast and experienced gamers alike.
• Over 50 beautifully detailed cards, hand drawn by Eric Sabee.
• Full asynchronous support for multiplayer online games
• Play against multiple A.I. opponents using varied strategies.
• Introductory tutorial to teach you how to play.
***For an ad-free version of Ascension, any purchase made in the game will remove ads. This includes all expansions and the Promo Packs.***
Find us on Facebook and Twitter! Playdek website: www.playdekgames.com
From Playdek, the award-winning iOS publisher and developer:
• D&D Lords of Waterdeep
• Agricola(Golden Geek, 2013 – Boardgamegeek.com)
• Summoner Wars
• Tanto Cuore
• Food Fight iOS
• Penny Arcade The Game: Gamers vs Evil
• Can’t Stop
Suit Diamond 18 - 162
Suit Heart 20 - 180
Suit Spade 22 - 198
Suit Club 24 - 216
Grand 48 - 264 (40 - 220)
Null Hand 35
Null Ouvert 40
Null Ouvert Hand 59 (69)
How to play multiplayer games over Bluetooth
How to play multiplayer games over TCP/IP
This application requires Bluetooth and full internet access permission for multiplayer games.
This application is ad-supported and requires full internet access permission.
Tweet Followers has been updated to work with the new Twitter API (v1.1)!
** WILL NOT RUN IF INSTALLED ONTO SD **
This app does not include any content or art. All content and images will be downloaded onto your device from http://sanguoshaenglish.blogspot.com/ Approximately 11MB of data files will be downloaded and stored on external storage (your SD card).
- Provides translations for characters, equipment and spell cards
- Characters are grouped by kingdom, or search for characters visually
- Remembers history of recently viewed, translations
- Data is cached so subsequent use does not require network connection (network connection is required for initial download)
- Customized layout for smartphone and tablet environments
- Free to download!
Data is retrieved from http://sanguoshaenglish.blogspot.com/ Please visit that site on your laptop or desktop for a richer experience.
- View which quests to play to get a specific card as loot
- View what recipes will require a specific card (and when recipes are unlocked)
- View how to forge a card
- Decide whether you should keep or sell a card from your card box, by seeing what recipes need that card
- Requires NO permissions at all, meaning no ads or phoning home.
This is a BETA release. The following features will be added shortly:
- List of heroes
* Magically record every commute you take - you won't even have to touch your phone or tell us you're driving!
* Learn how much money you are spending on gas for your short 5 minute trip, or your 45 minute drive to work.
* Review your commutes and see how much time you wasted in traffic
* In a rush? Use our quick 3 step wizard to discover the impact of your commute in less than a minute.
A Healthier Commute was conceived in 48h for the CODE 2014 hackathon and received a $5000 award for the top Android app in the competition. It uses official Canadian Open Data for your vehicle's fuel consumption & gas prices, licensed under the Open Government License - Canada.
Have feedback or questions? Drop by our Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/105888502761445588852