Puerto Rico is at its prime. But can the same be said of this beautiful island’s capital city? Take on the role of the governor, builder, producer, trader or councilor and bring the city wealth and prestige. Are you smart enough to build the most profitable production facilities? Can you outdo your competitors with the most important buildings? Each building, whether a palace, poorhouse, smithy or silver smelter have their advantages. Who will finally win the battle for supremacy in San Juan?
► Digital adaptation of the card game based on Puerto Rico.
► Designed by Andreas Seyfarth.
► Stand-alone game, can be played without having played Puerto Rico.
► Interactive tutorial to make San Juan easier to play.
► Play with up to three other players or computer opponents on one Device, or play online with players from all over the world.
► Discover new tactics and ways to become the ruler of San Juan!
► No need to assemble: simply start the game to enter the colonial world! And best of all: no need to put away the game once you have finished playing.
Feel free to check out Ravensburger’s other games, including Whoowasit?, THE aMAZEing Labyrinth, along with many, many others.
Become a fan of Ravensburger Digital on Facebook and find out more about our new apps, exclusive competitions and behind the scenes information about the development of our apps:
Wonder boards from the extensions 'Cities', 'Leaders', 'Wonder Pack' and 'Catan' are included.
If you choose the extension 'Cities' you're able to arrange an 8 player game.
The app is optimized for smartphone screens.
Amber Route turn-based rpg game will satisfy even the most demanding fans of board games. The game offers four types of gameplay. So we try our hand at Campaign mode, where we are waiting for as many as 20 boards, play one of the special missions in Single or stand face to face with the enemy using the options Duel (playing on one device) or Multiplayer. The game also offers three difficulty levels, and more than a hundred unique cards.
"If you like Arcomage, Fate of Duel, Spellstorm or Tekken Card Tournament this game is for you!" - Shawn Neuroshima
"You absolutely must have it!" - Pablo Hex
Other fantastic card games we recommend: Fortunes of War, Battle of Gundabad, Summoner Call, Reign of Dragons, Cabals Trading Card, Battlegrounds of Eldhelm, Shadow Era, Rage of Bahamut
Other fantastic board, rpg and other games we recommend: SulCraft, Ravensword Shadowlands, The Bard's Tale, Chaos Rings, Thor: Lord of Storms, Hills of Glory 3D, Monsterama Planet
Enjoy Heads Up charades? Play charades with our Singapore-themed decks! No registration required, simply download and start guessing! The concept is simple, guess the word on the card that will sit on your head, from the clues your friends give you BEFORE the timer runs out!
From your favourite hawker food, to your childhood memories in the 90's, to phrases that Singaporeans use! We have over 2000 cards spread across 23 categories, with weekly updates!
Current decks include:
- Local Celebrity
- Movie Marathon
- Pop Songs 2000s
- Mandopop 101
- K-Pop Fever
- Mandopop Singers
- So Singaporeans Slang
- Born in 80s
- Born in 90s
- A+ Students
- Kopitiam Madness
- Makan Time
- Army Lingo
- Singapore 2013
- The TV Kid
- Famous Characters
- School Life
- And many more!
Reviews from satisfied players of Guess The Word SG
- "Finally a Singapore Version! Super addictive! Brought huge fun and laughter to my group of friends during a party. Looking forward to even more themes!" - Jeremy Zhong
- "hahaha wl, the singaporean one is really funny! haha." - Liang Mong Tan
- "Fun fun fun Great game for a group of friends. Hope to unlock more themes." - Kino Minoko
Super simple to play, get your friends to act, hint, sing or even dance. All you have to do is to guess the word on your forehead, tilt up to pass a card, tilt down if you're correct.
This is the perfect singapore game for you to play charades with your friends.
If you love games like Taboo, Guesstures, Reverse Charades, Cranium, Catch Phrase, or Scattergories then you'll love this game!
Enjoy this game? Give us a 5-Star review!
Join Guess The Word SG Community on Facebook: http://facebook.com/guessthewordsingapore
Be the first to know about our game updates: http://twitter.com/NectaryStudio
Suggest a deck: http://nectarystudio.com/guessthewordsg/suggest-a-deck
This is an unofficial fan-made app not affiliated with the Ellen iPhone Heads Up! app. We are in NO WAY affiliated with Ellen DeGeneres, her Heads Up app or the Ellen show. We want to make a fun Singapore game for all our friends to play during their gatherings and meet up! And we love Ellen's show.
This version of palace is two player, you versus computer. There are eight different computer characters you can play against, each with slightly different playing styles.
1. Tap on cards to select/deselect. You can select one or more cards of the same kind. Click on the discard pile or use swipe gesture to discard selected cards.
2. Use the Undo button (top right of screen) to undo last move if you make a mistake.
3. Turn screen sideways to make view wider when you have a lot of cards in your hand.
Each player is dealt 3 'face down cards'. You are not allowed to see or change these until the end of the game. Next, 3 'face up cards' are placed on top. Finally, each player is dealt 3 cards to form their hand. If you wish, you can switch cards from your 'hand' with your 'face up cards'.";
Whoever has a 3 or the next lowest card starts the game.
Each turn you must discard a card (or two or more cards of the same) greater than or equal to the one at the top of the pick up pile, then draw cards from the deck so you have at least 3 cards in your hand (unless the deck has run out of cards or you already have 3 or more cards in you hand).
2's and 10's are wild cards. 2's resets the pile and 10's clear the pile. 4 of a kind, like a 10, clears the pile.
If don't have a card that is greater than or equal to the card on top of the pile or a wild card, you must pick up the entire pile.
When there are no more cards in your hand, and the deck is empty, proceed to play your face up cards. Once all of the face up cards have been played, play the face down cards.
If you are the first to get rid of all your cards you win.
Palace is sometimes also known as Shithead, Shed, Karma or "OG"
With different challenges from dancing, singing or acting -- guess the word on the card that’s on your head from your friends’ clues before the timer runs out!
- Play with one friend, or one hundred at the same time.
- Draw a new card by tilting your phone up or down
With holiday themed decks to choose from, packed with exciting game play cards, the fun will never stop!
- Holiday Movies
- Christmas Music
- All I Want for Christmas
- Things Related to the Holidays
- Act It Out: Holiday Edition
- Holiday Foods
Challenging players in trivia and creativity, your next party, reunion or family game night will never be the same.
Played by travelers and students all around the world. Funny game that's easy to learn and play. The app supports different rules for different game types. It also contains a multiplayer mode, where you can play agains other players including a leaderboard to know who's not the 'shed'.
Also gives informative statistics when playing against the computer.
☆ Main Features:
• up to 120 dice with different colors on the screen
• throw all dice or roll each die individually
• adjustable dice size
• true physics
• true 3D animation with custom shaders and highly optimized OpenGL ES2.0 graphics
• lock selected die in place (for some games like Yahtzee)
• tilt / gravity
• sound, vibration feedback
• roll history
☆ Roll methods:
✔ repeatedly tap the screen
✔ tilt / shake your phone
✔ drag / flick dice individually
• VIBRATE lets use vibration feedback when dice collide
• INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts
from the internet
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE lets to move the app to the external storage
This dice roller app is ad supported.
Please email me with any issues or suggestions
Tweet Followers has been updated to work with the new Twitter API (v1.1)!
** WILL NOT RUN IF INSTALLED ONTO SD **
This app does not include any content or art. All content and images will be downloaded onto your device from http://sanguoshaenglish.blogspot.com/ Approximately 11MB of data files will be downloaded and stored on external storage (your SD card).
- Provides translations for characters, equipment and spell cards
- Characters are grouped by kingdom, or search for characters visually
- Remembers history of recently viewed, translations
- Data is cached so subsequent use does not require network connection (network connection is required for initial download)
- Customized layout for smartphone and tablet environments
- Free to download!
Data is retrieved from http://sanguoshaenglish.blogspot.com/ Please visit that site on your laptop or desktop for a richer experience.
- View which quests to play to get a specific card as loot
- View what recipes will require a specific card (and when recipes are unlocked)
- View how to forge a card
- Decide whether you should keep or sell a card from your card box, by seeing what recipes need that card
- Requires NO permissions at all, meaning no ads or phoning home.
This is a BETA release. The following features will be added shortly:
- List of heroes
* Magically record every commute you take - you won't even have to touch your phone or tell us you're driving!
* Learn how much money you are spending on gas for your short 5 minute trip, or your 45 minute drive to work.
* Review your commutes and see how much time you wasted in traffic
* In a rush? Use our quick 3 step wizard to discover the impact of your commute in less than a minute.
A Healthier Commute was conceived in 48h for the CODE 2014 hackathon and received a $5000 award for the top Android app in the competition. It uses official Canadian Open Data for your vehicle's fuel consumption & gas prices, licensed under the Open Government License - Canada.
Have feedback or questions? Drop by our Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/105888502761445588852