Fantastic! Thanks! This game is great fun. I've never played it's RL counterpart but I quickly got the hang of it. Smooth gameplay.
Fantastic implementation of San Juan Everything about this is fantastic. Very user friendly and true to the original rules of the game. My only complaint is that there is a bug with the Customs Office...currently you can produce a good on it during the Producer phase, while you should only be able to on Councillor phase.
Wonderful! Great implementation! JD + Lena + Cate a hard to beat combo. Multi-player on one device would be a great next step.
Excellent game Nice version of San Juan, one of my favorite quick card games. Rules are simple, and the AIs are challenging enough to make me think. And with no ads, this is one of my favorite apps. Keep up the good work.
Free SanJuan This is like a free game of San Juan minus the aesthetics (art and music). However this includes the new buildings and events expansion which is missing in san juan. The only issue I have is that there needs to be a way to read the text on cards in your hand to figure out what they do. The only way to do that as of now is to designate one card for building to read the text on your other cards.
Perfect Adaption Loads fast. Addictive with a challenging AI. Definitely clarified the rules for me since the instructions for San Juan are notoriously bad.
- Add landscape view for 7"+ tablets.
- Add career mode with statistics and achievements.
- Added several options and rearranged Settings.
- Various UI improvements.
- Fix crash when starting game with large fonts.
- Fix crash when viewing career or settings on Android 1.6 devices.
- Fixed 'My name is Trump' achievement if crane used more than once.
- Fixed 'Find a new Hobby' achievement being displayed even when you haven't achieved it.
- Fix various in-game crashes