Fall of Angels is a fantastic JRPG with an engaging and original story with a focus on exploration and puzzles- a role playing game that carries the spirit of the old-school adventures!
- Engaging original storyline
- Explore the many lands of Tellus from seaside towns to forgotten ruins in order to unravel the world's secrets
- Interact directly with scenes of interest with a first-person view
- Find items and tools hidden throughout the world to solve puzzles
- Control a diverse cast of characters, each with their own story and skills
- Old-school JRPG returns to the roots of the genre classics
- No grinding or pay-to-win nonsense
- Embark on an adventure that you'll never forget
Fall of Angels is a return to the roots of adventure games, and to the important elements that make the game FUN.
The night that the skies of Tellus were lit up with the fire of an electrical storm, an object pierced through the clouds and crashed into the foot of the Oshu mountains. No one knew it then, but that night the world of Tellus would change forever.
When the Oshu region erupts in war and the Choir of Aquinas- the world's peaceful religious order- sends their military arm to kill a little girl at all costs, confusion begins to spread. As the sole survivor of the failed assassination attempt travels to find the fleeing girl before the Choir do he begins to remove the mask that Tellus has worn for far too long, and uncovers the terrible secrets that its people tried to bury.
Control Sariel and his companions as he becomes embroiled in the events of that night, shining a light on the mysteries that go much deeper than they first appear, and lead to an adventure that takes everyone far beyond what they thought they knew.