INDONIS is a shop floor operating system designed to be the ultimate bridge to Industry 4.0 across the manufacturing industry.
Global manufacturing organizations leverage INDONIS to;
1) Smart Ideas : Discover, explore, navigate smart and innovative ideas from last mile workforce, suppliers and your customers thereby driving sustainable, bottom up innovation that leads to building great products, delivering great services and transforming into a market leader. Employee suggestion scheme, strategic innovation areas driven by idea campaigns help 100% engagement of the entire organization across multiple sites and geographies.
2) Smart Desk : A production or assembly system requires 99.99% up time of the infrastructure and equipment. Smart Desk ensures that the facility team has full control over the support request and issues as they get reported in real-time by the employees using their mobile app almost anytime, anywhere. It's an end-to-end mobile workflow that allows the support staff to focus on the issues and their resolutions and not really keep visiting their PC's or laptops.
3) Smart Work : Create and allocate work to employees using digital work instructions, set the standard timings, collect time data from employees and run deep analytic to measure efficiency and capacity of the production process. Reduce defects as employees have access to live and latest work instructions with videos and images to explain the right way of assembling parts and also the ability to report down-times with notes to help eliminate those in the future.
4) Smart Service : Be it your own products that are being serviced at the customer site or the machinery that is within your plant, Smart Service helps to create maintenance and inspection templates, capture data using those and generate valuable reports that help assess the OEE. Schedule these service inspections so that the up time of machines is improved.
5) Trackizon : Track the daily commute or shuttle service vehicles in real time across routes and help employees get real time ETA information which not only saves them time and effort but also alerts the shop floor management in case there are delays and appropriate actions are taken to mitigate such risks. Besides ETA's, Trackizon also tracks the distance, speed and route violations providing management valuable data to safeguard the security, safety of their employees and assets.
INDONIS is available as a cloud-based Software-as-a-Service platform. Getting started is an extremely simple activity as almost 90% people who work in shop floors already own Android smartphones and know how to operate them at a basic level. All the data is protecting using best practices in the industry and these levels are further enhanced through custom developed security zones around the information and its access.
INDONIS is truly the operating system that will drive your shop floors into the Industry 4.0 and transform into a global manufacturing leader.
Helpful for HR, Manager etc. Total shopfloor innovation, idea management, kaizen, digital work instruction etc.