Merchant Services Mobile is a mobile payment app that allows businesses to securely process credit and debit cards through Elavon, a leading payment processor, in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Merchant Services Mobile is a free app that is an extension of VirtualMerchant, a robust solution that allows you to process payments in person, on the phone, online, and now on your mobile device.
Getting started is easy!
Download the Merchant Services Mobile App for free!
Open the App and enter a Device Code of your choice. You will be required to enter this security code each time you access the app. Note: if you do not have an Elavon merchant account, select the ‘I don’t have an account’ option at bottom of the Welcome page.
The app will walk you through the configuration steps. Enter your configuration credentials and select the fields you would like displayed on your payment pages for both Keyed and Swiped transactions. When you have completed the configuration process, select “Finished.” You will then be prompted to register the device with VirtualMerchant by selecting “Done.”
You can now process transactions!
Note: If you need a card reader to swipe cards, contact your Elavon sales agent.
Please be advised that this application no longer supports Rooted devices and will not start.
Features for Personal Customers
- View account balances, transaction details, and pending payments
- Pay bills to established payees
- Send money to people by simply using their email address or mobile phone number
- Transfer funds among Union Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions
- Deposit checks by simply taking a picture of the front and back of the check
- Find nearby Union Bank banking offices and ATMs
Features for Business Customers
- View account balances (prior day closing ledger and current day available)
- Initiate internal transfers
- Approve wire transfers
** Mobile Banking is offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users. However, you must have a web-enabled cell or smart phone to use Mobile Banking. You may incur and are responsible for any charges assessed by your mobile service provider. Please consult your service provider for details.
More from developer
- myMoney Forecast is a digital check register that helps you keep track of your balance so you know how much you can potentially spend.
- My Savings & Goals makes saving easy by helping you set a goal, visualize how much is allocated toward your goal, and track your progress to meet it.
- Account Activity Calendar shows your upcoming deposits or scheduled payments by day, week, or month using an intuitive calendar view.
- Bill Pay and Transfers lets you schedule bill payments to an existing set of payees and make transfers between KeyBank accounts enrolled in myControl Banking.
- Locate a Branch/ATM provides the nearest KeyBank branch or ATM using your current location or when entering a street address and zip code.
YOUR DATA IS SAFE
- The same high-level security that we use for Online Banking at KeyBank
- User IDs and passwords are required**
- View account details over a secure connection
- No information is stored on your Android™ mobile device in case of loss or theft
To use the myControl Banking app, you must enroll your eligible KeyBank checking and saving account through Online Banking from your computer.
Note: To access KeyBank accounts not enrolled in myControl Banking, clients should use the KeyBank Mobile app. Both apps are available in the app store.
Need help? Call 1-800-539-1539.
*Separate fees may apply for expedited payments.
**Anyone can download, but you must be enrolled in myControl Banking by KeyBank to use the app.
†Available for Android™ smartphones or phones equipped with a supported mobile web browser.
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.