With this last update you put the commercials back right smack in the middle of my banking business! Also, it's hit or miss when I enter my password whether it shows up in the typing bar or not. Rather it didn't show up at all.
Edit to Update: Since the current update, my 2 previous complaints have been fixed. For the first time I was finally able to mobile deposit a check. Hopefully it continues to work!
Absolutely useless I have several accounts and it doesn't show only but one that I don't even really need please fix
Just downloaded and it keeps saying "System Error". Bad first impression KEY BANK !!!.
Well, when it was working it was alright. But for the past two weeks it says "app unavailable"! So irritating!
Was working fine, now won't open, says system error. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times, still won't work!
We heard you! Based on your valuable feedback, KeyBank has made the following enhancements and updates to the mobile app:
- Addressed an App Unavailable error message at app launch.
- Improvements to overall experience for Fingerprint and PIN-based login
- Ability to easily “Make a Payment” to your KeyBank Credit or Loan products
- Toggle between to/from accounts in transfers
- Minor UX enhancements
- Improved Bill Pay navigation
- Enhanced mobile deposit functionality
- Minor bug fixes