Floating Widget lets you interact with any homescreen widget while you’re using any app on your device.
Ever wish you could:
- Control your local or streaming music without leaving your current app?
- Have a sports scoreboard up while using your e-book reader?
- View a data usage widget in real time while using the app you’re testing?
- Have a clock on the screen while playing a full screen game?
- View CPU usage while you’re interacting with an app?
- Have the a traffic indicator widget always up while commuting?
With Floating Widget, you can do all of these and more! Check the screenshots and embedded video for setup and examples.
-Choose from any widget you have installed designed for Android’s home screen
-Position the widget anywhere on your screen
-Resize the widget to as big or small as you’d like
-Save up to 5 different floating widget profiles
-Have multiple widgets floating at once
-Create custom shortcuts to quickly launch any of the 5 profiles
-Tasker/Locale plugin support
-Control widget transparency
-Start last used profile(s) on boot
-Holo themed [Honeycomb+]
-Notification quick actions [Jelly Bean+]
This app is under active development and widgets were not designed for this, so instead of leaving a negative review because of bugs and glitches, please email me at email@example.com with any issues, concerns or questions. I am willing to give refunds past the initial 15 minute window the Play Store offers, so please give Floating Widget a try.
** Attention developers: If I’ve used your widget/application in the description/tutorial and you don’t want the free publicity, please contact me and I’ll remove it immediately. Floating Widget only exists because of your awesome widgets **
Requires Eclair (2.1) and 5 special permissions:
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - to make the widget stay visible on the screen
READ_PHONE_STATE - to allow the widget to hide when a phone call comes in
VIBRATE - to signal that the widget is in move mode
CHECK_LICENSE - to validate purchases and prevent piracy
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - for the start on boot option
The following are just search terms to help others find this app, you can ignore. always on screen widget, widget always on top, persistent widget, system overlay, widget anywhere anytime, airwidget, air widget
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com
- GALAXY S2 http://goo.gl/Yuhzh2
- GALAXY S4 http://goo.gl/aTmJ6W
- PRO widgets disappear after reboot: http://goo.gl/4bqhJu
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
Effectively manage Application, telephone number,bookmarks in a folder to a maximum of 16 icons.
When you click the folder, It shows apps on the folder.
* Create a folder on your desktop
1. long click on the empty spot on your desktop,the Home screen, select the widget from the screen.
2. click folder among the widgets.
3. Press the Select button application, phone number, you can add bookmarks, etc..
* To use the folder
1. click the Applications folder appears, click the icon which you want to run.
2. To modify a folder, click the settings button.
* In the folder, simply delete the application / application Reorder / Add Application
1. Delete: Drag the desired icon and drop out of folder window.
2. Changing the order: drag icon and Drop to the desired location.
3. Add: When you click the empty spot on the folder, the add screen will appear.
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customisable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic power saving mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Material themed interface on phones with Android 4.0+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimised and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritise bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, home screen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you like Material Design install either Beta or Pro version
- Beta and Pro flavours of the app are Ads free.
If you like Holo Theme install Classic version
- Classic has two options how to reward developer for his effort: either single payment for Pro functionality or Ad Supported version
The most complete tool to manage your battery: Shows historical data (%, mA, mW, mV and temperature), calculates estimated run-times and battery aging, helps calibrate battery, and improves your battery run-time.
Before you buy this app, please try free version: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ccc71.bmw and check 3C Toolbox: http://www.3c71.com/at
► Pro version has all features unlocked and no ads
◊ Wide (2x1) and graphic (2x1, 3x1, 4x1) widgets
◊ Export data to System Tuner Pro
◊ Update battery capacity or reference based on measured data
◊ Keep information of unlimited number of batteries (2 in free)
◊ Add history markers manually or automatically on boot, ROM/kernel/battery changes
► Display all information using great looking graphics, fully scrollable and zoomable.
► Use additional packages to show great looking icons in notification bar
► Display historical graphics or battery data on your home screen using widgets of various sizes!
► Triggers alarm based on any battery data
► Manually resets battery statistics on rooted phone
► Calculate remaining time while unplugged or charging (AC/USB/Wireless)
► Calculate actual battery capacity
► Support multiple batteries
► Online help accessible from app
► Export data to System Tuner Pro to analyze which process is responsible for battery drain!
◊ Lowest battery consumption on the market:
ATTENTION: If the app does not work on your device as should once you install it due to third party modifications, you can uninstall app within Google Play 15 min trial period to avoid being charged.
When adding the widget to the HOME screen, you will see four widgets in the widgets list (standard 4x1, 1x1, 2x1, and 3x1 resizable widgets) to accommodate launchers that do not allow widget resizing. (HINT: Start with standard widget and resize as necessary.)
Once the Title Widget is placed on the home screen, you can drag and place the widget anywhere on the home screen. You can add as many titles as you wish; for example, name your home screens: Main Apps, Games, Tools, Office Apps, etc.
To edit the text, simply tap the widget. NOTE: Widget Edit Mode can be disabled under Settings. To re-size the widget view and make sure the entire title is shown, apply a long press on the widget which will bring up sizing controls outline. (see photos)
1. If the app widget does not show in the Widgets list to add to home screen, move the app installation to the device and NOT the SD card. Most app widgets do not work when installed on the SD card.
2. Changes to preferences under Settings screen are Global. This includes Animated Title, Shadowed Title, Text Font Style and Widget Edit Mode. Changes to these settings are automatically applied to all Homescreen Title Widgets.
3. If Widget Edit Mode is disabled, all Title Widgets cannot be edited by tapping. To enable Widget Edit Mode, run the app again by adding a new Title Widget which opens the app and then change settings.
Finally: We encourage our users to contact us via email to discuss any concerns or suggestions regarding the app, if any. We cannot address review comments due to the fact that most negative comments that are left without prior contact with the developer are placed with the intent to lower app ratings and misguide the consumer.
The Free App is limited to one size widget, white color text, one text size and no disable edit mode.
Copyright 2012 wildroid.com
This widget make acces to :
- 16 Toggles (switch) : Wifi, Gps, Bluetooth, Airplane, Autorotate,...
- 3 controls : Brightness, volumes and screen timeout. Each one is a control dialog.
- 40 shortcuts : Accessibility, DateAndTime, Display, Daydream, Nfc, Location,... each shortcut directly leads to parameter settings.
- 1 indicator : A stylish battery indicator to discover,..
- 3 Tools : - A full Equalizer. It can also be used with each player that support sound effects like google media player.
- A Screen Flashlight
- A Led Flashlight
Two widget sizes :
- 1x1 Widget : Discreet and practical, it has only a screen icon size but you can all done through a dynamic and stylish menu, one click in widget and the menu is open.
The Widget frame, text and menu button color can be customized.
To keep practicality and aesthetic, each widget can contain a maximum of 7 settings.
- 4x1 Widget : A stylish customizable widget in the same style as power control widget.
To keep practicality and aesthetic, each widget can contain a maximum of 16 settings.
In pro version, each widget has its own settings list.
In the Lite version all widgets have the same settings list.
Finally, do not forget to install :
- "Easy Contact Widget", the same style widget but for contacts (make call, sms email directly from home screen),
- "Easy Launcher Widget", the same style widget but for applications.
If you have a suggestion or do you like to have a new feature in the future release, please let us know by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some shortcuts do not exist in some devices due to manufacturer choice or android version.
1. A powerful custom functions. Including custom icons, icon color, font color, background color, background image, the grid size, etc.
2. You can all applications to the widget. In addition, you can also add many components, such as SMS, Gmail, Calendar, Weather, bookmarks, Contacts, Music. Real Widget also built some of the switch, such as Wifi, Bluetooth, battery indicator, synchronization, data toggle, traffic statistics, brightness, etc., and I will add more components later.
3. Support for large-screen device, as long as you change the size of the Widget, you can achieve the same with Windows 8 desktop effects.
DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS: Used to add "Direct Call" shortcut to the widget.
READ SMS OR MMS: Used by "Message" widget.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: Only used to get mail content from url: https://mail.google.com/mail/feed/atom/.
READ CONTACT DATA: Used to add "Contact" shortcut to the widget (see the capture).
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: Used by "Calendar" widget.
READ BROWSER'S HISTORY AND BOOKMARKS: Used to add "Bookmark" shortcut to the widget.
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: Used to backup the widget configuration.
The widget will show the name of your WiFi router (SSID) including the connection status of your WiFi and the link speed.
When the bottom edge colour of the widget shows:
RED - It means that your WiFi is switched OFF (WiFi mode disabled on your phone)
BLUE - It means that it's switched ON (this state could either mean "ON and connected" to a hotspot OR "ON and waiting" for a connection).
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AFTER YOU'VE INSTALLED IT:
Please note that this is a widget and NOT an application, so you will not see it listed on your application list (app drawer).
After you have installed this widget from the Google Play store, you will need to navigate to your widget list in order to place it on your home screen.
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET:
To turn the WiFi on/off - Press on the circular section of the widget (on the LEFT half , where the signal strength graphic is shown)
To quickly navigate to the phone's WiFi menu (to see a list of WiFi hotspots) - Press anywhere on the text located on the RIGHT half.
As you can expect, we cannot test this widget on every available Android phone out in the market, so we can guarantee normal functionality only on the devices listed below mostly running on Gingerbread and JellyBean versions. Please do feel free to try this on other devices and give us your feedback if you have any issue so it will help us improve this further and support more devices.
Google Galaxy Nexus
Google Nexus 10
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus 7
Google Nexus One
Google Nexus S
HTC Desire S
Huawei MediaPad 10FHD
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Tab
Sharp AQUOS SH80F
Sharp AQUOS Zeta
Sony Xperia Z
If you experience problems with this widget on devices not listed above, then please give us a chance to fix the issue first by emailing us, instead of giving us a bad review.
One click is toggling the LED flash on and off.
No additional permissions. No ADs.
A simple flashlight widget with less than 30kb.
Use your cameras flash to enlighten the dark. The widget is to be placed on your homescreen and the flash can be activated with a press of a button.
This flashlight comes as a WIDGET. There is no app launcher.
* Camera - Needed to access the flash
* control flashlight
* Wake Lock - Keep the light running when you turn the screen off
The source code is published under MIT License, available at:
I will show the current time.
Also, in the "voice" is cunning cuties by touching the widget
To inform me the date, day of the week, and time.
Rice cake and eat it Zun, restlessly around becomes a particular time
Action is also vinegar or look around!
When you touch her cunning child when you are eating rice cakes ... they Zun! ?
[Official Site "Dung Northeast child"]
[Request] & Bug Reports
Thank you to account for the development of the following e-mail or there is something.
• Since there is a possibility that disappears when you use the system task killer app, add it to the ignore list widget.
• If the behavior is wrong, the widget please re-arranged again.
Android 2.1 or later
THIS WIDGET SUPPORTS ONLY JAPANESE ANDROID DEVICES AND AN ANDROID EMULATOR.
If it doesn't work on your android device, your device or home app implementation may be something wrong because it works fine on an android emulator with default home app.
I can't support in case of that.
★In various reasons, new character may not appear any longer.
This is a battery widget with the character of the Touhou Project.
This widget displays a battery status by illustrations, bar and text and It can be changed whether to display them.
At present, 9 kind of illustrations are available.
The illustration will change in 5 stages by battery status.
Also this widget have the function to launch the selected app when it touched.
English and Japanese language resources are included.
Q. How to open the config screen?
A. Please touch the bar on the widget. This operation is not dependent on a touch action configuration.
* Please add this widget to the ignoring list of your task killer app.
* Some device will install app to external storage but an android widget doesn't work from external storage.
* Some version of the Honeycomb may need to reboot to refresh the widget list.
This widget is a fan fiction of the Touhou Project(Project Shrine Maiden).
Touhou Project is written by Team Shanghai Alice.
* This widget was tested on an Xperia acro(Japanese) and an Android emulator before it was released.
Translators are welcome!
Please fix my English or translate UI.
I'll send "strings.xml" via mail.
Camera access permission is required to open the flash in torch mode. Flashlight permission is not sufficient (fix that Google!!).
Wake lock permission is used to keep the screen on (dimmed) and CPU on (thus camera flash on) when the screen shuts. Some phones as HTC's completely shuts the camera hardware when phone is put to sleep so it might still not work for everyone.
Warning!! Be careful when using "Quick mode" as the widget might stop working (not turn on or off) on some devices like the Nexus 5. In this case you'll need to remove and readd the widget and leave Quick Mode off.
I couldn't test on many devices since I only have a Nexus 4, so if you encounter a bug please be nice and tell me and I'll do my best to fix it.
Button to donate inside the app if you wish to support me :)
Supports different widget sizes, colors and font sizes.
You can type as much text as you want, because the notes are scroll-able.
Optimized for Tablets.
Free version includes one theme: Post IT,
and 2 options of a pin holder, or no holder.
To unlock all themes and holders please check out the full version.
To get started with sticky notes after installation, please go to your home screen, long click on a free space, and select widget option.
Even better, you don't have to remember to mark your location yourself! Auto Finder uses your Android device's hardware sensors to figure out when you're getting out of your car. You don't even have to take your phone out of your pocket! Auto Finder will mark your car's location on its own and be ready for you when you need it. It even works when you're in someone else's car!
Auto Finder requires zero setup, and becomes even smarter the longer you've had it installed. You don't have to fumble around Bluetooth settings trying to find which device matches your car stereo. Auto Finder learns on its own.
Auto Finder's easy-to-use interface is second to none. Quick links are available to mark your location manually, get directions back to your spot, see previous spots, and switch between simple and satellite maps.
This app is supported by your generosity, so you only have to pay if you want to. Any future premium features will be free to those who have donated to support Auto Finder.
Uses the standard ELO ranking system, and is suitable for any one versus one or team versus team game.
Full tablet support and GoogleTV support.
If you have any issues, feel free to contact me directly or post it to http://code.google.com/p/game-rater/issues/list
-sync groups across multiple devices (will have a once per group in-app purchase to cover server costs)
-Something you suggest
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - allow for import/export of groups