Floating Widget lets you interact with any homescreen widget while you’re using any app on your device.
Ever wish you could:
- Control your local or streaming music without leaving your current app?
- Have a sports scoreboard up while using your e-book reader?
- View a data usage widget in real time while using the app you’re testing?
- Have a clock on the screen while playing a full screen game?
- View CPU usage while you’re interacting with an app?
- Have the a traffic indicator widget always up while commuting?
With Floating Widget, you can do all of these and more! Check the screenshots and embedded video for setup and examples.
-Choose from any widget you have installed designed for Android’s home screen
-Position the widget anywhere on your screen
-Resize the widget to as big or small as you’d like
-Save up to 5 different floating widget profiles
-Have multiple widgets floating at once
-Create custom shortcuts to quickly launch any of the 5 profiles
-Tasker/Locale plugin support
-Control widget transparency
-Start last used profile(s) on boot
-Holo themed [Honeycomb+]
-Notification quick actions [Jelly Bean+]
This app is under active development and widgets were not designed for this, so instead of leaving a negative review because of bugs and glitches, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues, concerns or questions. I am willing to give refunds past the initial 15 minute window the Play Store offers, so please give Floating Widget a try.
** Attention developers: If I’ve used your widget/application in the description/tutorial and you don’t want the free publicity, please contact me and I’ll remove it immediately. Floating Widget only exists because of your awesome widgets **
Requires Eclair (2.1) and 5 special permissions:
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - to make the widget stay visible on the screen
READ_PHONE_STATE - to allow the widget to hide when a phone call comes in
VIBRATE - to signal that the widget is in move mode
CHECK_LICENSE - to validate purchases and prevent piracy
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - for the start on boot option
The following are just search terms to help others find this app, you can ignore. always on screen widget, widget always on top, persistent widget, system overlay, widget anywhere anytime, airwidget, air widget
Recommended by AppGoVideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Explore and know all system informations of your Android Smartphone.
Analyse running process, installed apps, test your multi touch screen, see apps manifest, app certificates, NFC tags analyzer, screen infos, ip adress etc.
New WikiDroid screen with infos about android versions history!
If you want to help the translation, you can go here:
If you have any suggestion, you can post them on
Used for admob (to get ads) and also for flurry which gives me some infos for bugs tracking. A request can also be made to my server to check if a new version is available.
Used to read telephony informations for the System tab.
Used by admob.
Used to read logs for the Logs tab.
Used, in the System tab, to access betwork informations.
Used to know applications informations, for Application Manager tab.
Used to write logs to the sdcard.
Used to read wifi informations.
Used by the task killer feature.
Used to read camera informations. On some devices(like the motorola droid), accessing to camera info will make some sound.
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com
- GALAXY S2 http://goo.gl/Yuhzh2
- GALAXY S4 http://goo.gl/aTmJ6W
- PRO widgets disappear after reboot: http://goo.gl/4bqhJu
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
This application allows your Motorola Android smartphone to communicate with you through your MOTOACTV device. When your phone is within Bluetooth range, you can share your Google keep note Gmail with your MOTOACTV device.
It's first releases and it can contain bugs. Be patient and feel free to communicate with me, and we will fix all of them.
Android's owners without google Keep, now you can share text from your preferred text editor (it have to support share functional).
* No ability to open information from main plugin list on the MOTOACTV watch, but it easily opening from Recent.
This is the paid version of Quick System Info PRO, the same functionality, NO AD.
* Live CPU/MEM Usage Monitor
* Live 2G/3G/Wi-Fi Traffic Monitor
* Comprehensive Device/Hardware Details Viewer, e.g. Storage/Memory/Processor/Sensor/Network
* One-click Application Cache Cleaner
* Application History Cleaner
* Advanced System Properties Viewer, e.g. System/Phone/Screen/OpenGL/Build and Runtime Settings
* Enhanced Application Viewer with Tag and Backup/Restore support
* Enhanced Process Management and Viewer
* Enhanced Network Connection and Traffic Viewer
* Enhanced Battery Status in Notification Area.
** The 'read/write bookmark' permission is needed for the 'Clean History' function only **
* Please search for "Quick System Info NL Pack" to install your desired language support, and be sure to change the app language setting to make it effective *
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customisable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic power saving mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Material themed interface on phones with Android 4.0+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimised and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritise bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, home screen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you like Material Design install either Beta or Pro version
- Beta and Pro flavours of the app are Ads free.
If you like Holo Theme install Classic version
- Classic has two options how to reward developer for his effort: either single payment for Pro functionality or Ad Supported version
These profiles can handle:
* Volume (ring, notification, alarm, system and multimedia) .
* Default phone ringtone.
* Default notification ringtone.
* Wi-Fi status.
* Mobile data status.
* Bluetooth status.
* Screen timeout.
* Screen brightness.
* Automatic data sync.
* Airplane Mode (Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.0.x).
The profiles can be activated both from the app itself and from the home screen widget provided. To add the widget, you just have to long press on an empty space on the desired home screen and select Widgets -> Profile Widget.
The home screen widget can be customized for each profile with 25 colors (6 in Lite version) and 49 icons (5 in Lite version).
Also, if you don't want to use the widget, there's the option to add shortcuts to activate the profiles to the homescreen.
From version 4.0 on, Profile Widget integrates with Tasker and Locale.
With this app you can easily switch your phone from, say, a vibration+no sound mode to a full volume mode to a completely silent mode with just a single click!.
About the permissions: the app now asks permission to read the phone state, just in order to change the volume of the calls when the phone is ringing (the only way of separating notification and ringer volume in Android 4.0+). It cannot do anything else with this information, since it does NOT have Internet access, call or SMS permissions.
EACH ROOT USER MUST HAVE THIS APPLICATION
This application contains all important root applications. You can control your system and improve the performance of your device. The application contains all root features with which you can maximize your performance. If you want have all in one application to save your space and money, it is the best choice for you. Each feature contains help and gives you recommended settings, which is also great for users who don't have lots of experiences.
ADVANTAGES OF PRO:
★More frequent updates
★You can support development
-VFS Cache Pressure
-NTP Server settings
-VM Heap size
-Backup your apps
-Restore your apps
-Manage your apps (Uninstall, clear data)
★Informations of your system
-Battery Info (including timeleft)
-Wipe battery stats
-Wipe dalvik cache
★Beautiful and simple UI
★Set on boot
-You can find there a help which explains you everything what you do not understand
Set frequency of your CPU and other adjustment carefully. I am not responsible for any damage on your device.
Smart Window is a Simple to use, easy to build & economical to make your Home Automated.
Smart Window app can also use to control your garage, door or any other Electrical equipment.
Tutorial at http://www.instructables.com/id/Smart-Window-using-Arduino
Visit us also at www.innovationph.com
A smart widget is included in this app. The widget provides info about your CPU: Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ). It's optimized to spend very low battery and it can also be turned ON/OFF with a single click on the widget. Note that if you move the app to the SD Card, the widget will not be available.
ABOUT REQUIRED PERMISSIONS ( recently some users are giving bad reviews because of the required permissions ):
All the required permissions of this app are necessary to show the user all the info about his device, including picture permission. This app doesn't take photos or videos, only requires those permissions to detect and show the information about the camera.
- Share your Report to your friends with your favourite Messaging App!
- CPU Widget with Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ).
- Processor info ( Cores, Max Frequency, Real Time Frequency, etc... ).
- Device info ( Android version, Kernel, Compilation, etc... ).
- Graphics Processing Unit info ( GPU, OpenGL, Vertex and Texture Units, etc... ).
- Audio Chipset Info ( Audio Chip, Audio Codecs, Radio Chip, Audio Modes, etc... ).
- RAM Memory info ( Total RAM, Avaiable RAM etc... ).
- Storage Space info ( Internal, External, SD Card, etc... ).
- Display info ( Screen Resolution, Screen Size, Density, Refresh Rate, etc...).
- Camera info ( Megapixels, Flash Modes, Focal Length, Focus Modes, Effects, etc... ).
- Temperature info ( System temperature and Battery Temperature ).
- Battery info ( Battery level, status, type, etc... )
- Sensors info ( Accelerometer, Orientation, Magnetic Field, GPS, Light, Gravity, etc... ).
- Export your System Report by E-mail.
- Share your System Summary with your favourite messaging app.
If you enjoyed this app, please, rate it in Google Play. It will only take a second and it will be very helpfull for the developer.
Note that if you have found errors in the app, you should send us an email with the problem instead of putting a negative review. The app will be updated as soon as possible.
Enjoy this app that comes with a Material Design and Widgets included!
With this great system monitor app you can monitor and manage:
-Your position using GPS
-Internal/External Storage and SD Card
-Android OS Info
Control your system and enjoy this full free app!
Problems? Questions? http://goo.gl/mjDFb6
Nothing shows? http://goo.gl/QLtTzo
WARNING: non-PlayStore (pirated) copies of my app have been found to be altered and repackaged, and thus may contain virus!
With one app get Bubble Clouds both
►on your phone+tablet's home screens as widgets
►on the screen of your Android Wear smartwatch
Use it on either, or on both!
Bubble Clouds are amorphous groups of colorful circles. Tap them to access your
►Tasker tasks (NEW!)
The twist: Bubbles grow with use: more frequently used bubbles stand out from the crowd
Instructional video demos it all + Video links on every card of the Settings app!
ON THE WATCH
►Bubble Cloud Launcher for Android Wear → http://goo.gl/vkMvNK + video from 3:33
►New: Bubble Cloud Watch Face Launcher → http://goo.gl/eP3KD1
►Over 50,000 downloads
►Yahoo tech: http://goo.gl/sHuJBC
►AndroidPit (Italiano) https://goo.gl/DAapkX
►Phone Arena http://goo.gl/RLvmZC
►Android Police http://goo.gl/5vDVXJ
►Strap Blog http://goo.gl/OJZgxk
►AVR Magazine (Italiano) http://goo.gl/LLCnzK
►Blick.ch (Deutsch) http://goo.gl/byGYoG [incl video]
►Octoba (日本語で) http://goo.gl/ARxZ4a
►English http://youtu.be/vu8wNx8nvko?t=139s ►http://youtu.be/A3NKSASsafs
►Español http://youtu.be/YTDRW34RSSg ►http://youtu.be/HW3_c8JOauI ►http://youtu.be/1HELhejwVWc ►http://youtu.be/TLhhGltSv08 ►http://youtu.be/GmOEFEdt0Lw
BUBBLE CLOUD LAUNCHER FOR ANDROID WEAR
►comprehensive video: http://youtu.be/Daa2hsanBhY?t=213s
►access App Drawer Launcher from any screen by double tapping or swiping in from the edge or set BubbleCloud WatchFace Launcher - the most functional watch face ever!
►extreme care for battery efficiency
►this mini launcher does not slow your watch
►Tasker bubbles: start tasks from your watch
►Live info bubbles: clock, date, battery… NEW: weather!
►Contact bubbles: call, text, email contacts from the watch
►First ever launcher with Sticky Open: double tap to open AND keep app on screen (reopens when screen un-dims) → http://youtu.be/Daa2hsanBhY?t=9m3s
HOME SCREEN WIDGETS
►App Bubble Clouds: add apps by Play Store categories, newly installed apps are populated automatically
►Bookmark Bubble Cloud: add links using "Share link" from any browser
►Contact Bubble Clouds: add people by contact groups / call log. Auto-population
►New: Tasker Bubbles in any cloud
►Mixed content clouds
►You get to support an independent app developer who is devoted to creating apps which put YOU in control
►No upgrade reminders (watch/phone)
►Auto-populated clouds: bubbles added automatically
►Unlimited number of App Bubble widgets [free=1]
One time in-app purchase: buy once, use it on all your current and future devices!
WE NEED YOUR HELP
If you like this app please leave a 5-star review. We are getting many 1-stars without any comments or reasons :-( Even 4-stars lower the overall grade, but in this system five ★★★★★ ratings balance out a single ★ down-rate!
Thank you to all who help!
VIBRATE,SYSTEMALERT,BOOT: Wear mini launcher
SMS,ACCOUNTS=text+gmail from watch
►Moto 360, LG (GW, GWR, Urbane), Gear Live, ZenWatch, Sony SW3
►All launchers: http://youtu.be/cVg1tcO1-Y0?t=269s
This is a widget so you need to drop it on your homescreen it is not an app.
There is a bug/feature on Android 4.x systems with widgets. If you can't see the widget in the widget list, try starting the App slw cpu app which only tells you: "you doing it wrong" after this you will see the widget in the widget list.
If you like more of those simple, lightweight widgets which only ask you for the permissions they realy need and don't fill up you phone with Megabytes of data even if they need to do only a small job then check out the other SLW widgets.
Open source GNU GPL 3.0
To add the Widget:
1) Long Press on Home
2) Choose Widget
3) Choose SysInfo
To remove the ADS make a free donation (Min. 1€);
when you'll receive my mail you'll activate the program.
ALL PERMISSIONS ARE USED FOR THE CORRECT OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM AND NOT TO GET USER PERSONAL AND PRIVATE INFORMATION.
- Show News on About form in the application.
- One click to active the widget and keep the screen on
- One click to deactivate the widget and restore the default screen behavior.
It's as simple as that!
Keep in mind that keeping the screen on drains the battery.
Even better, you don't have to remember to mark your location yourself! Auto Finder uses your Android device's hardware sensors to figure out when you're getting out of your car. You don't even have to take your phone out of your pocket! Auto Finder will mark your car's location on its own and be ready for you when you need it. It even works when you're in someone else's car!
Auto Finder requires zero setup, and becomes even smarter the longer you've had it installed. You don't have to fumble around Bluetooth settings trying to find which device matches your car stereo. Auto Finder learns on its own.
Auto Finder's easy-to-use interface is second to none. Quick links are available to mark your location manually, get directions back to your spot, see previous spots, and switch between simple and satellite maps.
This app is supported by your generosity, so you only have to pay if you want to. Any future premium features will be free to those who have donated to support Auto Finder.
Uses the standard ELO ranking system, and is suitable for any one versus one or team versus team game.
Full tablet support and GoogleTV support.
If you have any issues, feel free to contact me directly or post it to http://code.google.com/p/game-rater/issues/list
-sync groups across multiple devices (will have a once per group in-app purchase to cover server costs)
-Something you suggest
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - allow for import/export of groups