Floating Widget lets you interact with any homescreen widget while you’re using any app on your device.
Ever wish you could:
- Control your local or streaming music without leaving your current app?
- Have a sports scoreboard up while using your e-book reader?
- View a data usage widget in real time while using the app you’re testing?
- Have a clock on the screen while playing a full screen game?
- View CPU usage while you’re interacting with an app?
- Have the a traffic indicator widget always up while commuting?
With Floating Widget, you can do all of these and more! Check the screenshots and embedded video for setup and examples.
-Choose from any widget you have installed designed for Android’s home screen
-Position the widget anywhere on your screen
-Resize the widget to as big or small as you’d like
-Save up to 5 different floating widget profiles
-Have multiple widgets floating at once
-Create custom shortcuts to quickly launch any of the 5 profiles
-Tasker/Locale plugin support
-Control widget transparency
-Start last used profile(s) on boot
-Holo themed [Honeycomb+]
-Notification quick actions [Jelly Bean+]
This app is under active development and widgets were not designed for this, so instead of leaving a negative review because of bugs and glitches, please email me at email@example.com with any issues, concerns or questions. I am willing to give refunds past the initial 15 minute window the Play Store offers, so please give Floating Widget a try.
** Attention developers: If I’ve used your widget/application in the description/tutorial and you don’t want the free publicity, please contact me and I’ll remove it immediately. Floating Widget only exists because of your awesome widgets **
Requires Eclair (2.1) and 5 special permissions:
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - to make the widget stay visible on the screen
READ_PHONE_STATE - to allow the widget to hide when a phone call comes in
VIBRATE - to signal that the widget is in move mode
CHECK_LICENSE - to validate purchases and prevent piracy
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - for the start on boot option
The following are just search terms to help others find this app, you can ignore. always on screen widget, widget always on top, persistent widget, system overlay, widget anywhere anytime, airwidget, air widget
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
☆ Better than 1.0 version, just try it by yourself !
☆ Floating Banner 2.0 Beta 2 is released now!
☆ Floating Banner 2.0 has a new face!
☆ Enjoy the innovation floating system!
█ You Must Have This!
No matter what the screen size of your device, even it has a small-size screen, the "Floating Banner 2.0" is still working terrific.
█ Ultimate Floating Banner 2.0 Application
☆ Full functional on the floating system
Including the move, resize, auto docking. You can easy to call the floating Banner 2.0 in anytime and anywhere without interrupt your general operation.
☆ Launcher & Widgets
You can make the Floating Banner 2.0 as your Floating Launcher, put any widget and shortcut.
☆ A Revolutionary Integration with Powerful Floating Tool Kits
The Floating Banner 2.0 is not only a floating launcher, it has contains tool kits, like Camera, StopWatch, Task Killer, Floating Browser...etc. You can add any tool kit you like into the floating panel in any order.
# Floating Camera with QR Code Scanner
# Floating Stop Watch
# Floating Web Browser
# Floating Status Kit with Memory Clean Up
Each one of the tool kit is a valuable application in the Android, you just install the Floating Banner 2.0, and you can obtains all powerful features.
The most important is they are floating !
We will add more tool kits into the Floating Banner 2.0.
This is an Ultimate Floating Banner 2.0 application, it is the most powerful and friendly floating toolkit.
This is a full functional popup floating application for users to run the widgets in a floating panel at anytime and anywhere. You can customize your favorite application shortcuts and widgets with better operation experience, you can enjoy the popup floating widget technique for free.
Floating Tool kits will improve the Floating Banner 2.0's productivity. Not only a widget panel, you can also use the Camera, Web Browser, Stop Watch, Device Status, Memory Free (Clean Up) in "floating technique".
☆ Popup Floating Widgets and Launcher Panel
☆ Full functional in floating window, like move, resize, auto-docking and auto-size.
☆ Friendly and Simply User Interface.
☆ Supports from Android 1.5 ~ 4.2 with any screen size and resolution.
☆ A Revolutionary Integration with Powerful Floating Tool Kits
# Floating Camera with QR Code Scanner
# Floating Stop Watch
# Floating Web Browser
# Floating Status Kit with Memory Clean Up
█ Permission Issue
We will read the IMEI for the Professional Key calculate purpose.
We have a memory clean up tool !
We have a Floating Camera !
We have a Floating Web Browser !
█ Free Edition
The software is a free edition, some features are only available in Professional edition like add more widgets and shortcuts into the floating panel. If you like it, you can use the PayPal or Google In-App billing service (IAP) to buy the "Professional License".
Just try it for free!
Floating Widget, Floating Banner, Popup Widget, Floating Launcher,
Floating Browser, Floating Web Browser, Floating Camera, QR Code Scanner,
Stop Watch, Memory Clean Up
The widget will show the name of your WiFi router (SSID) including the connection status of your WiFi and the link speed.
When the bottom edge colour of the widget shows:
RED - It means that your WiFi is switched OFF (WiFi mode disabled on your phone)
BLUE - It means that it's switched ON (this state could either mean "ON and connected" to a hotspot OR "ON and waiting" for a connection).
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AFTER YOU'VE INSTALLED IT:
Please note that this is a widget and NOT an application, so you will not see it listed on your application list (app drawer).
After you have installed this widget from the Google Play store, you will need to navigate to your widget list in order to place it on your home screen.
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET:
To turn the WiFi on/off - Press on the circular section of the widget (on the LEFT half , where the signal strength graphic is shown)
To quickly navigate to the phone's WiFi menu (to see a list of WiFi hotspots) - Press anywhere on the text located on the RIGHT half.
As you can expect, we cannot test this widget on every available Android phone out in the market, so we can guarantee normal functionality only on the devices listed below mostly running on Gingerbread and JellyBean versions. Please do feel free to try this on other devices and give us your feedback if you have any issue so it will help us improve this further and support more devices.
Google Galaxy Nexus
Google Nexus 10
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus 7
Google Nexus One
Google Nexus S
HTC Desire S
Huawei MediaPad 10FHD
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Tab
Sharp AQUOS SH80F
Sharp AQUOS Zeta
Sony Xperia Z
If you experience problems with this widget on devices not listed above, then please give us a chance to fix the issue first by emailing us, instead of giving us a bad review.
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Missing feature you liked in Beta? See http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html#delayed-pro-version for more info.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customizable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic airplane mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Holo themes interface on all phones with Android 2.3+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimized and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritize bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
- All flavors of the app are Ads free.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! (BETA) if you want to evaluate whether it fits your needs.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! Pro if you want support development. Please note that Pro version may be slightly delayed comparing to Beta.
- Freemium Lite version is coming soon.
*NEW BACKGROUNDS ADDED*
Info: On some devices it might need a restart before Power Widget appears in your widget list.
If you had the free version, uninstall it once you installed Power Widget.
With Power Widget you gain quick access to most of your important settings.
And most important it is highly customizable. Change background transparency, the order of your toggles or even how much toggles you put on your toggle bar is completely up to you.
Airplane (Please note that toggling airplane mode on/off is no longer possible as of Android 4.2.)
Bluetooth (only 2.x)
Lock Pattern (<2.2)
Brightness Slider (with auto for 2.x)
Sync (only 2.x)
GPS (link since 2.3)
2G/3G (link since 2.3)
Note: If you had the free Power Widget version before, please uninstall it to get rid of the notification messages.
keywords: toggles, power control, controls, power bar, widget, google power control replacement, switches, toogle, manual control, toggle alternative, powerwidget, PowerWidget
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
- Themer Everything Widget
- Advanced Clock Widget
- Minimalistic Text
- Beautiful Widgets
- SiMi Clock Widget
- Ultimate custom clock (UCCW)
- Make Your Clock Widget
SUPPORTED LANGUAGES: English, Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Japanese, Hebrew, Bulgarian, Korean, Swedish, Finnish
KEYWORDS: world clock, minimal, text, battery, weather, date, style, home screen, widget, calendar, timezone, tasker, conky, wysiwyg, astronomy, customization, twilight, template, keyguard, typographic, aesthetics, design, custom, density, rainmeter
This application allows your Motorola Android smartphone to communicate with you through your MOTOACTV device. When your phone is within Bluetooth range, you can share your Google keep note Gmail with your MOTOACTV device.
It's first releases and it can contain bugs. Be patient and feel free to communicate with me, and we will fix all of them.
Android's owners without google Keep, now you can share text from your preferred text editor (it have to support share functional).
* No ability to open information from main plugin list on the MOTOACTV watch, but it easily opening from Recent.
★ Various Settings
You can change the various settings quickly on any screen.
★ Favorite Contacts
You can make a call or send SMS on any screen after registering the favorite contacts.
★ Favorite Applications
You can run the applications on any screen after registering the favorite applications.
★ Useful Overlays
SMS Popup/Camera/Calendar/Calculator/Stopwatch/Timer/Music Player/Web Browser
The 'Overlay SMS Popup' will show the received text message of the pop-up animation.
The 'Overlay Camera' can be useful when you want to take pictures immediately on any screen.
The 'Overlay Music Player' allows you to listen to music on any screen.
The 'Overlay Browser' allows you to search the Internet immediately on any screen.
★ System Optimizer (One-Touch Optimizer)
System Info/Task Killer/Cache Cleaner/Uninstaller
You can kill unnecessary processes and clear cache by one-touch optimizer.
★ It will be more convenient if you use together with my other applications below.^^
* Smart Screen Off (Flip Cover)
* Smart Answer Call
* Smart Switch Anywhere
* Rainbow Clock (NEO)
[[[ Major Features ]]]
◆ Operation Mode
* Overlay Icon Mode
* Overlay SideBar Mode
* Overlay Magic Mode (Recommend)
◆ Main Features
* Various Settings
* Favorite Contacts
* Favorite Applications
* Useful Overlays
* System Optimizer (One-Touch Optimizer)
◆ Various Settings
* Silent Mode (Silent/Vibrate/Sound)
* Volume Control (Media/Ring/Notification/Voice Call/Alarm/System)
* Screen Brightness
* Screen Timeout (Long-press : ∞ = Always On)
* Screen Lock/Unlock
* StatusBar Clock (Useful in full screen)
* Mobile Data
* Screen Rotation
* Auto Sync
* Airplane Mode
* Wi-Fi Hotspot
* Battery Usage
◆ Favorite Contacts
* Touch : Make a Call
* Long-press : Send SMS
* Gesture(Swipe) : Contact Details
◆ Favorite Applications
* Touch : Run the Applications
* Long-press : Application Info
◆ Overlay Features
* Overlay SMS Popup
* Overlay Camera
* Overlay Calendar
* Overlay Calculator
* Overlay Stopwatch/Timer
* Overlay Music Player
* Overlay Browser
◆ System Optimizer (One-Touch Optimizer)
* System Info
* Kill Process
* Clear Cache
* Uninstall Apps
[ Caution ]
It must be supported the 'FLASH_MODE_TORCH' of camera function.
★ Overlay Camera
Some devices that don't support the overlay preview feature may not work.
This is a PRO version of Floating Network Monitor, which unlocks the following features,
- Full-screen app auto hide
- Hide persistent notification (including android 4.3+ users)
- Save last moved position
- Custom monitor format
- NO MORE Ads.
- And many more other features ...
There is a FREE version of this app on Google Play store (Floating Network Monitor), which can be found on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jc.floating.monitor
The Network Monitor is smart and highly customisable to fit the way you want, you can choose from a variety of setting including, text size, background color and many more. And more importantly, it freely FLOATS on top of any other apps, so you will never need to worry about it blocking the screen. It also features a beautiful in app and monitor design, lower memory and battery footprint, which differentiates from similar application on Google Play Store.
This app tracks all kinds of internet connection including WiFi, 2G, 3G and 4G.
This app has been reviewed in the following websites,
http://goo.gl/R4qTk2 -- AppZoom
http://goo.gl/9R9dlK -- DroidHorizon
http://goo.gl/526SUK -- SNN from 東京産業新聞社
If you are interested to translate the app to your language, please email us. Thank you.
If you have encountered any problem using this app or have any suggestion, please contact us with our email.
Thank you for all of your support.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - To show monitor on top of other application.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - To allow monitor to start running from boot up automatically.
- READ_PHONE_STATE & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - To correctly show network connection type.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To backup and restore monitor setting on SD card.
- INTERNET - To show advertisement.
Vincenzo Valente (Italian translation)
1ltx (Chinese translation)
Keyword: network speed monitor, network monitor mini pro, android network tools, floating traffic widget, speed monitoring
Multi Tasking just got a little more easier!
Floating Drawer floats on top of your applications and lets you dock your home screen widgets in it so you can access the widgets without even having to leave the application you are in.
Access multiple widgets without covering up the entire screen.
Check your text messages while playing games.
Check contacts while watching a video.
Launch Applications quicker through Application shortcuts.
Want to use the entire screen for your Application? Hide "Floating Drawer" with a single swipe. Re-open it when needed with just another swipe.
Do you have a favorite widget? Un-dock it from the drawer to let it float by itself on your applications. Drag and drop it back in to the drawer when done.
Please leave comments and/or suggestions. I will make sure to work on it to provide a better user experience.
You can download "Floating Drawer Lite" to try some of these features out.
Requires Android 4.0 or Higher.
Scrolling is enabled on the far left for the container with widgets
Hiding the drawer from notification, completely hides the drawer. you will have to re-launch the app to see the drawer again. You will still be able to dock the floating widgets even though the drawer is completely hidden.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Tags: widget, float, quick launch, quick peek, system overlay, dock, drawer, navigation.
If you want to use the "Push Alarm" function,make sure of the above points:
1. Only special device support "Push Alarm" function.
2. Make sure you device can access internet.
"A Single Widget Includes more Functions - Editor Picked by AppEggs.com"
When you are experiencing problems, send email fast respond. Don't ask question on comment, I might not be able to answer all comments. I'll try my best to solve your problems.
We call it, Super Clock! You get all useful information here. Clock, Calendar, Battery Meter, Weather information, Timezone and even Alarm Clock. All on a single widget. It is lightweight (both apk size and data traffic), efficient and effective widget, functional yet attractive widget.
I prepare 2 versions here. Free version and Full version.
If you like my work you can consider to treat me a cup of JAVA coffee to accompany me on sleepless night. (^.^) Haha just kidding...Just please consider to buy Full Version to support development. It would be at reasonable price.
On full version, you can have different color themes and transparent widget! Make your clock widget even cooler!
1. 3x3 and 2x2 widget.
2. Sky Theme.
3. Choose over 5 flexible information inside the clock such as Calendar / Battery / Weather Information / Timezone / Alarm Clock.
4. Choose over 6 information on Header Display such as Digital Clock(12|24 format supported) / Calendar / Battery / Weather Information / Timezone / Alarm Clock.
5. Enable shortcut to Alarm, Calendar, Battery Consumption and Weather Details.
6. Day will be in red color on weekends.
7. Battery Circle turns Red when battery level hit 25% and below.
1. Barbie, Blood, Cheese, Grape, Grass, Pumpkin and Sky Themes.
2. Transparent widget.
3. Selectable clock dial.
4. Weather icon sets.
1. Support both Metric (Celcius) and Imperial (Fahrenheit) measurement unit.
2. Auto Refresh.
3. 5 Day Forecast Weather Data.
1. This is a widget not an application. Installation does not give you application. Instead, go to Home Screen and long press to add a Widget.
2. Tap on a widget to enter setting configuration
3. If battery level does not appear, just wait for a minute or two.
4. In case of Force Close, try to remove then add the widget back to home screen or reboot your device.
5. Avoid any task killer that may stop this widget.
6. The weather information is powered by Yahoo Weather.
7. The weather image is powered by Enthropia Labs Graphics under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.
1. Bubble Weather by Enthropia Labs Graphics
Tag : clock, calendar, battery, weather, timezone, alarm, widget, analog, digital, home
Simple IP Widget showing the mobile carrier name and ip or the wireless lan SSID and wireless lan ip address.
- No Ads
- Select which information to display
- Configure background, text size, text color and text opacity
- Battery saving: No polling of ip information. The widget gets informed via the system when something changes.
- Show local ip address of device (mobile, wifi, bluetooth, USB, ethernet)
- Show external IP-Adresse (optional)
- Show reverse hostname (optional)
- Show wifi speed
- Show wifi channel and frequency
- Show type of mobile connecton (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA...)
- Display informations about connection in notification area(optional)
- Action configurable when tapping the widgets/notification (open wifi settings, toggle wifi [on/off], open IP Widget settings, refresh widget content manualy)
- Supports connections via Bluetooth tethering, USB tethering (eg. HTC Sync)
- Logging events to ipwidget.log on your SD card, optionally, with customizable output
- Lockscreen Widget support for Android 4.2+
- Offline notification (beta)
- Wifi tethering on/off (beta)
- Enable/disable flight mode (not available on Android 4.2)
- Set alias for BSSID
- Available languages:
-- spanisch (by Fernando)
-- italian (by Stefano Meroni)
-- russian (by Oleg Barbos)
-- turkish (by Canan Özen)
-- polish (by Romuald Jackowski, Adam Starszak)
-- svenska (by Göran Helsingborg)
-- traditional chinese, simplified chinese (by Denny Su)
-- persian (by Mohsen Mirhoseini)
-- french (by Ozzii)
-- serbian (by Ozzii)
-- portugese (by Bruno Xavier Lopo de Souza)
Write me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Permissions
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
- Required to get external ip address. If this feature is disabled, no data connection will be established
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY
- Detect the type of mobile connection (GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA...)
CHANGE WI-FI STATUS
- Wifi toogle
VIEW WI-FI STATUS
- get SSID
VIEW NETWORK STATUS
- get local ip address
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS OR MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
- for writing ipwidget.log on the SD Card (if activated)
CREATE BLUETOOTH CONNECTIONS
- required to detect bluetooth tethering
- Notifications vibration
RUN AT STARTUP
- Show notifications after boot when notifications without widget is activated
IMPORTANT for Android 4.4 (KitKat):
On Android 4.4 apps cannot write the system SMS database anymore. This is a major change by Google. To re-enable this again you need to go to Android's hidden settings page "App Ops" and enable the permission "Write SMS/MMS" for this app. (You can open this hiden settings page easily with Apps like "App ops Starter").
However, this method does not work on every phone, on some models "App Ops" settings only exist until Android 4.4.1. If so - then there is no way to use my app anymore on Android 4.4.2. Sorry. :-(
January 3, 2013:
To be fair, I have to tell you, that I won't continue to implement further changes or fixes into this app. This version will stay the last and final one. I will keep it here in the Play Store as still a lot of people find it useful.
But please understand, that for now I don't have the time to continue working on this app. Initially I created this just for myself, and just published it later as many people convinced me to do so. I appreciate all the positive feedback! :-)
I did this completly in my spare time, without earning money from ads or donations (and I don't want any).
I just want to give this to the community. :-)
Adds the time when an SMS was ACTUALLY SENT to your messages (only useful for devices which just show the receive time of SMS, eg. Galaxy S).
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR USERS OF "Handcent SMS" (version 4.0.0 or greater):
Please check the following option in the settings of Handcent SMS (otherwise this app won't work): In menu under "Settings"->"Application settings"->Default Messaging application" and make sure that it is set to "Disable"!
Otherwise Handcent SMS wil block any other SMS app!
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR USERS OF "Go SMS":
Do not disable stock's notifications from Go SMS ("Receive Settings"->"Disable other message notification") other wise Go SMS will block any other SMS app!
It appends the sent time to the message text (the original timestamp will be kept untouched). Should work with all SMS Apps (Handcent SMS, chompSMS, Go SMS, etc..). Depends on SMS implementation details and your provider, so maybe doesn't work everywhere. Some SMS apps also may be confused if another app appends something to the message text in background. So please leave a comment whether it's working with your device/provider/app or not. Thanks! :-)
Many Android devices only display the timestamp when a message was received (not sent). This is a problem when you receive messages while your phone is turned off (or has no network coverage). In this case you don't know when the message was really sent (as you only see the received time when you turn on the phone again).
Also allows to add the SMSC (sms service centre) number from where the message was sent (technical stuff for people who are interested).
Ad-free! Resource-efficient: does not run as a background service, only gets started by Android when a SMS is received.
Another thing: I develop this only in my spare time, so please understand if it's not perfect (and give me feedback). :-)
Tested successfully with Austrian providers. Theoretically it may be possible that the added sent time may be incorrect (different tiomezone) if the SMS service centre of the sender is located in a different timezone.
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS:
• "RECEIVE SMS": necessary for reading the sent time out of the received SMS data package from the mobile provider
• "EDIT SMS OR MMS": necessary for adding the sent time to the message in the device's SMS database
• "READ SMS OR MMS": necessary for looking up the message to edit in the sms database
• "MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS": necessary for writing logfile to SD (when logging is enabled)
Have fun while texting! :-)
More from developer
Even better, you don't have to remember to mark your location yourself! Auto Finder uses your Android device's hardware sensors to figure out when you're getting out of your car. You don't even have to take your phone out of your pocket! Auto Finder will mark your car's location on its own and be ready for you when you need it. It even works when you're in someone else's car!
Auto Finder requires zero setup, and becomes even smarter the longer you've had it installed. You don't have to fumble around Bluetooth settings trying to find which device matches your car stereo. Auto Finder learns on its own.
Auto Finder's easy-to-use interface is second to none. Quick links are available to mark your location manually, get directions back to your spot, see previous spots, and switch between simple and satellite maps.
This app is supported by your generosity, so you only have to pay if you want to. Any future premium features will be free to those who have donated to support Auto Finder.
Uses the standard ELO ranking system, and is suitable for any one versus one or team versus team game.
Full tablet support and GoogleTV support.
If you have any issues, feel free to contact me directly or post it to http://code.google.com/p/game-rater/issues/list
-sync groups across multiple devices (will have a once per group in-app purchase to cover server costs)
-Something you suggest
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - allow for import/export of groups