The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
IN-APP PURCHASE FEATURES
• Wider range in Table Sensor
• Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout can be set above 15 minutes
• Exclude Apps option (except Lollipop): Gravity screen is paused while selected app is running
• Widgets, PowerToggles plug-in
VERSIONS: FREE vs. PRO vs. UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE (recommended)
In the Pro version:
• there is no 15 minutes limit for turning the screen on by motion.
• Table sensor can be set more precisely.
Unlocked version has everything what Pro has, plus it has:
• Exclude App list (except Lollipop)
• more advanced Delayed lock option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Where is the Pro version? I cannot find it on Play Store
The Pro version is discontinued unfortunately, due to security reasons.
To change to the Unlocked version, please, do the followings:
- unlock the Free version by In-app Purchase
- send me the two purchase numbers or the two receipts you got from Google Play (Pro and Unlocked)
- and I'll refund the purchase of the Pro version
Sorry for the inconveniences.
- Gyroscope Sensor
Gyroscope sensor can measure six directions at a time. You will be able to see the effects immediately by rotating your phone slightly. Now Gyroscope sensor is mostly used in 3D game development, and possibly indoor navigation in future.
- Light Sensor
Light sensor is applied to detect the light intensity of the environment, and then adjusts screen brightness and determines whether to turn off the keyboard light. Test the effect by putting your phone in dark place and retrieving it.
- Orientation Sensor
Orientation sensor is applied to detect direction status of the device, i.e. auto rotate screen when device is rotated horizontally. It can also be used as measure equipment like Spirit Level.
- Proximity Sensor
Proximity sensor measures the distance between two objects, usually the device screen and our hands/face etc. Test the effect by moving your hand forward and backward in front of the device in Sensor Box for Android.
- Temperature Sensor
Temperature sensor provides information about your device temperature, thus you can take action when the temp is too low or high.
- Accelerometer Sensor
Accelerometer sensor is applied to detect device directions, i.e. auto rotate screen when the device is rotated vertically. It is also widely used in game development.
Sound detects the sound intensity around you and provides you detailed information about the intensity changes.
- Magnetic Field
Magnetic Field is used in many areas like metal detection and compass, which bring us lot convenience in our life.
Pressure is used to detect environmental pressure, thus to forecast weather and temperature.
Sensor Box for Android only detects changes. It may not show the correct temperature, proximity, light and pressure values if no changes occur.
For better performances, sensors are usually used together. Check out the live demonstration inside the application! Any feedback the email address below is the best way to get in touch with us.
Sensor Kinetics is an advanced viewer and monitor for all of the standard sensors available in your Android device. The new built-in Multi-Sensor Recorder allows you to record up to six kinetic sensors simultaneously.
Written by one of the pioneers of the use of accelerometers and gyroscopes within the modern smartphone, it provides a comprehensive look at the total dynamics of the combined operations of all the sensors.
The app demonstrates the use of the accelerometer, gyroscope and the rotation sensor to control a tilt based view navigation like the RotoView technology by INNOVENTIONS. It also demonstrates the operation of the magnetic sensor, the linear acceleration sensor and the gravity sensor within special graphical displays.
Use Sensor Kinetics to monitor and understand the behavior of the sensors while you change the delay setting or activate/deactivate specific sensors. Each sensor is attached to a sophisticated chart viewer. The Multi-Sensor Recorder records multiple sensors simultaneously at a controlled data rate. If you need to save or share sensor charts, please purchase the companion Sensor Kinetics Pro.
For educational users, the app includes comprehensive help files which provide physics students with hands-on knowledge of how these sensors interact with smartphones and suggest numerous experiments you can perform on your phone or tablet.
Who Should Use Sensor Kinetics?
Developers, students, hobbyists, technicians, engineers... anyone who's curious about what lies "under the hood" of their mobile device!
Test your Android phone or tablet: Sensor Kinetics allows you to test all of the sensors on your device. For example, you can quickly determine if your Android device has a gyroscope sensor and how fast it's operating. The numerous chart viewers allow you to measure any sensor over time and gauge their accuracy and behavior.
Educational: Sensor Kinetics demonstrates the physics of gravity, acceleration, rotation, magnetism and more as these forces are measured by your phone or tablet. The app includes comprehensive help files with easy to understand information and experiments you can perform with the sensors.
App Developers: View in detail the behavior of the sensors used in your apps. Compare the performance of advanced sensors like gyroscope, linear acceleration sensor and the rotation sensor.
This app relates to gyroscope and accelerometer data logging, magnetometer, smart scroll, science, physics, tilt measure, pressure sensor, relative humidity sensor, light sensor, linear acceleration, temperature sensor, proximity sensor, gravity sensor, MEMS, kinetics
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor... You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided for each sensor.
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
no ads or in-app purchases
simple, clean and colourful user interface
- get extra information such as range and resolution
- record sensor values to monitor changes over time
SENSORS (availability depends on device):
- Geomagnetic Field
- Linear Accelerometer
- Rotation Vector
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
- http://icons8.com/ for the launcher icon
Including accelerometer, magnetic field, orientation, temperature, light...
Version 3.5 added support for battery status (temperature, voltage and percentage), sound level and signal strength!
Perfect for showcasing capabilities of your new phone, as well as hardware diagnostics after you have gone through a system update or repair. And it's a must have development tool when you develop applications that uses these sensors.
** models like Galaxy S3-S5 or Galaxy Note2-Note4 are missing temperature and humidity sensor, not my fault, sorry, the device manufacturer has decided to remove these sensors **
** if a sensor is set as "NOT PRESENT" is because your phone doesn't have it **
- Ambient temperature in degrees celsius
- Percentage of moisture in the air
- Light intensity
- Air pressure
- Height above sea level
- widget with ambient temperature! more coming soon
** The data is read directly from the sensors could then have an error of up to 5-10% (in the worst case) that does not depend on me, but by the sensors, unfortunately I can not do anything about it, to try to reduce the errors Please keep the device on a flat surface for a few seconds, so that the values are optimized, if your hands touch the device, the temperature will be too high of some degree **
If you want to report the full compatibility of your device with the application please leave feedback or send me an email, so it will be added to the list, any feedback and comments are very much appreciated, the application aims to be simple and instant, to have at hand all the data from the main sensors of the phone, if there are suggestions, recommendations and requests for additions will be happy to provide (where possible)
1.1 added Google Analytics
1.2 added translation in:
1.2.1 fixed an orientation bug
1.3 added icons
1.3.1 bug fix
1.3.2 finally aviable first widget
1.3.3 added share functionality, fixed a bug with translation
1.3.4 fixed russian, widget 2x1
1.3.5 added imperial system ON/OFF menu option
1.3.6 fixed some translation, added version number, added option to change font
1.3.7 added inHg to imperial system
1.4 fixed widget, added notification, new accuracy (0s: Low -15s: Medium -45s: High)
1.4.1 fixed layout
1.4.2 fixed layout for medium font size
1.4.3 fixed a problem with font switch
1.4.4 battery usage should be 1/4 now
1.4.5 added greek and hungarian
1.4.6 added dutch
1.4.7 added settings menu, added notification kind
1.4.8 added fist start notification
1.4.9 divided option to have imperial system for temp/altitude/pressure
1.5 fixed translations, now you can select background color, now you can set text dimension and report translation error via mail from inside the app =)
1.5.1 some fixes, added material ActionBar/theme
1.5.2 fixed translations in ru/de, added text color option
1.5.3 added option to set pressure at nearest sea level, various fixes
1.5.4 bug fixes
1.5.5 bug fixes
Proximity Sensor Finder tells you a few things about your device:
1. Does the device have a proximity sensor?
2. Is an object in close proximity detected?
3. Does this device support actual proximity distances or just "covered" and "uncovered" sensor states?
4. For supported devices, exactly how far away is the object?
5. How long has the sensor been covered?
6. How much power is the proximity sensor consuming?
We developed Proximity Sensor Finder as an internal testing tool but it soon became apparent that there was a need in the market for just such an app, so we decided to ship it and make it free!
Internet and location permissions requested are just for ads, no other data is transmitted or received.
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
9. Exclude apps you don't want automatically screen off feature
10. A widget to turn off screen! great power saver yet useful
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
Andrew: Russian, Ukranian
Paul L. Scholz: German
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. email@example.com
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
1. Turn off screen when you put your Smartphone on table and turn on when you hold it in your hands.
2. - Use Proximity sensor to turn on/off screen.
- Proximity Smart Cover feature for user using Flip Cover (If you use a phone case with cover, just close the cover to turn screen off. and open the cover to turn screen on).
- So with Smart Cover feature you just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off, and take the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.take it out of the pocket the screen auto turn on.
3. Shake to screen on/off.
- Shake to turn off, use the proximity sensor to open the screen to the most comfortable and most effective.
- When only opening screen features with the proximity sensor when taking the phone out of the bag itself on the screen.
- Besides you can very much for the way how to shut off by different types of sensors.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
Unfortunately in some devices, the accelerometer sensor cannot be used when the screen is OFF so you can't turn on screen by feature 1 and 3.But if you checked option for device do not turn on the screen, you can use Proximity or Smart Cover feature to turn on/off the screen.
Check your device on link:
How to uninstall app :
If this app is activated you can click on Deactivate button, after that you uninstall this app normal.
Graphical view of G-Force, orientation and inclination for a quick reading HUD style.
Sensors e Functions
* Ambient Temperature °C / ° F
* Relative Humidity
* Atmosferic Pressure
* Altimeter Mt / ft barometric / GPS
* Dew Point
* Magnetic Field
* Luminance lx / cd-ft
* G Force acceleration
* Flash torch
* Decibel Spl
• New interaction feature added (Read more about how to interact with graphics by clicking interact button)
• Large graphic view
• Speed in all direction(x,y,z) km,mph
• Total g-force
• Direction compass in degrees (n,w,s,e)
• Magnetic field x z y
• Total magnetic field
• Pitch and roll angles
• (speed sensitivity will depend on magnetic field around you, on the move accuracy)
• Control graphic speed rate
As with any game for cats, there has to be a way to score right? With CrazyCat, the faster the critter is moving when your cat hits it, the higher your pet will score.
If you have a bluetooth-enabled phone, you can connect it to CrazyCat and control the critters while your cat plays. It's a breakthrough in mobile cat games, and it's only offered on CrazyCat! Just purchase the CrazyCatController option in the game, and then use the convenient wizard to connect your phone to your tablet. It couldn't be easier! (Press the crazy cat face on the controller for a surprise for your cat while he's playing).
The free version gives you full functionality in exchange for periodically watching an advertisement. You always have the ability to upgrade if you want and avoid all ads. To buy FULL functionality at a 50% savings, buy the fully unlocked cat game, CrazyCat HD!
Screebl works based on a simple observation: we generally hold our phones or tablets in roughly the same positions when we're using them. Screebl uses the accelerometer in your mobile device to detect how you're holding your phone, and when your device is within a configurable range, the screen is kept on. Move out of that range, and Screebl releases the lock and the screen is allowed to go off. It sounds simple (and it is), but it works amazingly well!
How does Screebl save power? Well, it's simple. On most phones, the screen is the single largest consumer of battery power. With Screebl running you can reduce the average amount of time that your screen is on by only keeping it on when you're ACTUALLY using your phone. The amount of savings can vary significantly by device and usage patterns, but it is possible for users to see savings of 20% or more. See our web site for more details.
★ "Screebl is ingenious..." -- KnowYourMobile.com
★ "Screebl also helps you extend your battery life..." -- AndroidAuthority.com
★ "Screebl is a far more effective way to utilize our screen timeouts..." -- Android Spin.com
★ "Works out of the box..." -- AndroidTap.com
★ "Screebl offers an intelligent solution to the problem of screen control..." -- AndroidGuys.com
★ "Excellent customization..." -- Phandroid.com
✓ PocketLock locks your phone when you put it into your pocket, unlocks when you take it out
✓ AppExceptions let you turn Screebl off when selected apps are running in the foreground
✓ Locale plug-in and Tasker integration provide automated control and customization of Screebl
✓ Look-and-feel customization lets you make Screebl look the way YOU want
✓ Better detection algorithms
✓ Screen timeout set from Screebl
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Needed to a start Screebl when phone starts up.
INTERNET - Needed to check for new instructional videos and submit debugging information.
WAKE_LOCK - Needed to keep the screen on.
WRITE_SETTINGS - Needed to update system settings related to screen timeouts.
GET_TASKS - Needed to disable Screebl when selected apps are running (AppExclusions).
CHECK_LICENSE - Needed to monetize pirated versions of Screebl.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Needed to check phone state (e.g., in-call, speakerphone on, etc.) to provide in-call behavior (e.g., disable Screebl or lock screen on)
✓ Some phones do NOT deliver sensor events when the screen is off. Examples include some HTC phones, some Sony Xperia phones, and quite a few Motorola phones. PocketLock may not work properly on these phones. See this link for more info: http://www.saltwebsites.com/2012/android-accelerometers-screen-off
✓ PocketLock causes significant battery drain on some phones. The effect of the PocketLock feature varies widely from one phone to another. The longer that you have PocketLock monitor for removal from your pocket, the more power will be used. Most phones see a minor increase in power consumption when using PocketLock (4-8%).
✓ Stillness detection doesn't detect small movements on some devices. A few devices have very coarse-grained accelerometers, and as such movement is not detected well, causing stillness timeouts when the phone is actually being used. I am working on a fix for this that will be in an upcoming release. Most phones are fine.
✓ Screebl doesn't startup when the phone is powered-on. On some phones (HTC in particular) the "fastboot" capability can cause problems with Screebl being started at power-on. I've done my best to fix this, but it still is a problem on some HTC devices. Also, Screebl must NOT be moved to SD storage.
We strongly recommend that you use the latest version of Screebl Pro, rewritten from the ground up to better support newer devices and the latest versions of Android. There are also many new features not available in this version of Screebl!
Get your Screen on! Screebl is an application that controls your screen based on orientation, proximity, and movement. It's better than SmartStay and it works on any phone, not just Samsung. Never have the screen turn off again while using your phone, and SAVE BATTERY too. It's possible with Screebl!
The fundamentals of Screebl are based on a simple observation: we generally hold our phones or tablets in roughly the same positions when we're using them. Screebl uses the accelerometer in your mobile device to detect how you're holding your phone, and when your device is within a configurable range, the screen is kept on. Move out of that range, and Screebl releases the lock and the screen is allowed to go off. It sounds simple (and it is), but it works amazingly well!
How does Screebl save power? Well, it's simple. On most phones, the screen is the single largest consumer of battery power. With Screebl running it's possible to reduce the average amount of time that your screen is on by only keeping it on when you're ACTUALLY using your phone. The amount of savings can vary significantly by device and usage patterns, and some users see a small net cost rather than savings. However, it is not uncommon for users to see savings of 20% or more. See our web site for more details.
The reviews are in, and the experts LOVE Screebl!
"Screebl is ingenious..." -- KnowYourMobile.com
"Screebl also helps you extend your battery life..." -- AndroidAuthority.com
"Screebl is a far more effective way to utilize our screen timeouts..." -- Android Spin.com
"Works out of the box..." -- AndroidTap.com
"Screebl offers an intelligent solution to the problem of screen control..." -- AndroidGuys.com
"Excellent customization..." -- Phandroid.com
- PocketLock locks your phone when you put it into your pocket, unlocks when you take it out
- AppExceptions let you turn Screebl off when certain apps are running in the foreground
- Locale Plug-ins and Tasker integration provide automated control and customization of Screebl
- Look-and-feel customization lets you make Screebl look the way YOU want
- Better detection algorithms
- Screen timeout set from Screebl
Use this app as a wireless game controller for CrazyCat HD! The most advanced game on the Android market written FOR cats, is even more fun when you are in control of the critters. Are you faster than your cat? Find out, and have fun!
Your cat scores points by swatting the fleeing vermin with his paw! The faster the critter is moving, the higher your pet will score.
CrazyCat HD offers more too! If you have a bluetooth-enabled phone, you can connect it to CrazyCat and control the critters while your cat plays. It's a breakthrough in interactive tablet gaming, and it's only offered on CrazyCat! Use the convenient wizard to connect your phone to your tablet. It couldn't be easier! (Press the crazy cat face on the controller for a surprise for your cat while he's playing).
This app is intended for use DURING THE 2011 ADDRESS, but is fully functional now. You will be able to register your sentiment and see how it compares to other viewers in real time. Also, expect relevant facts related to what is being discussed to be pushed to your phone or tablet.
In the days following the address, we will publish results of the largest real-time grass-roots sentiment tracking ever done to our knowledge.
Enjoy, and tell your friends!